Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,161 members, 7,867,377 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:52 PM

I Am Led By My Good Spirit To Make This Post So That We The Children Of Wisdom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Led By My Good Spirit To Make This Post So That We The Children Of Wisdom (485 Views)

My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Led By My Good Spirit To Make This Post So That We The Children Of Wisdom by IyaTola: 9:25am On Jan 24, 2020
I am led by my good spirit to make this post so that we the children of wisdom can elaborate on this especially ladies.

Some ladies will go into serious relationship, with how pleased the gentleman is towards them, HE will propose to you and take you to his family house to meet his family.. and later you realize that the mother and the elder sister doesn't like you.

On realizing that, some ladies will NOT care, instead they will say: What's my business? They don't like me that's their own issue afterall I am not getting married to them, so long as my fiance' loves me am good with it.

Hey!!! Sister you must care oo!! Yes because if you must marry that young man, you must marry all the family members.. infact the most important person to marry first in that family is the MOTHER.. try your very best to make the mother love you, because if she does. Everyone will have no other option than to join the loving que.

My point: in any family you enter for marriage.. try your very best so that the guy's mother will love you, the father is not even the case, Dad's doesn't care, so they don't have any problem with your choice of wife, even if they want to refuse, the wife which is your MOTHER inlaw will convince him with her magic, it doesn't take much to win the heart of a stubborn mother inlaw to be. (Ask me how)

because if she doesn't, you will be out of that relationship within a flash!!! The mum will make sure of that. Remember guys loves and listens to their MUM more than any other woman in their lives including you. (The Fiance')unless you want him to became an enemy of the family, by marrying you against their wish Which is bad.

If the MUM is late.. find out who he respects so much and try to be nice to that person so that the person will love you.

If you can achieve this.. you are as good as happily married. After all you are about to own a full grown man all by yourself... So work hard for it.. Maka ndi be unu anaghi akpu nwoke

Thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Led By My Good Spirit To Make This Post So That We The Children Of Wisdom by Archtype(m): 9:43am On Jan 24, 2020
Nice writeup...But how did Iya Tola know how to write in strong Igbo

1 Like

Re: I Am Led By My Good Spirit To Make This Post So That We The Children Of Wisdom by IyaTola: 9:54am On Jan 24, 2020
Google translate.
Archtype:
Nice writeup...But how did Iya Tola know how to write in strong Igbo
Re: I Am Led By My Good Spirit To Make This Post So That We The Children Of Wisdom by IyaTola: 4:59am On Apr 16, 2023
Good morning

(1) (Reply)

. / Guys, This Works Everytime: Zero Naira, Aesthetic Body, Grammar Or A Fine Face. / Guess What Just Happened On The Eve Of Val?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.