Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

How I Made Her Fell For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Made Her Fell For Me (506 Views)

Girl Fell For Cucumber Prank, she got H0rny And Wet In Public / Ladies Be Careful: How I Fell For A Surgeon Who Used And Dumped Me / Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Made Her Fell For Me by Kvng1: 9:42am On Jan 24, 2020
My name is Prince. I'm an Accounting student of one of the reputable University in the country. I happened to have a huge crush on a lady in my department.

Her name is Sandra. She is tall. light skin, has the curves at the right places and if I’m not exaggerating, she is the most beautiful lady in my department. She has this look that can melt a guy’s heart. Most guys in my class say she is rude, proud and a snub because she had at one point or the other turn down their polite request to take her out. She seems to be one of the best in class.

I seemed not to be troubled by what people say about her because to me, she might have turned down their request of taking her out based on the manner which they approach her.

I made up my mind that I would approach her and profess my feelings to her when next I see her in class.

That same day that I made the decision, my friend Fred came and shattered my heart with his words when he told me that he had an eye for Sandra and plans to date her.

CLICK ON LINK BELOW TO READ FULL INTEGRATING STORY
https://www.9jatrendz.com/stories-from-weeny/she-has-fallen-episode1/

Re: How I Made Her Fell For Me by BlackSeptember: 9:57am On Jan 24, 2020
Nonsense. Your CPGA will be looking like a marlian and you are busy talking nonsense here

4 Likes

Re: How I Made Her Fell For Me by DaInferno(m): 10:07am On Jan 24, 2020
24 January, 2020 ,9:42am...the day English was murdered!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

LOVE IS REAL!!! See Davido Valentine Gift To Chioma That Surprise Every Nigerian / I Need A Nice Low Price Red Wine 5k below, Your Suggestions Please / Man Caught Red-handed Having Sex With A Goat In Ekiti (photo And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.