Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Ladies Be Careful: How I Fell For A Surgeon Who Used And Dumped Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Be Careful: How I Fell For A Surgeon Who Used And Dumped Me (3569 Views)

My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Be Careful: How I Fell For A Surgeon Who Used And Dumped Me by Rabbi4real: 3:26pm On Jan 30, 2021
Good day Ma

Please hide my identity

Notify me when u post please ma am on line
I just want to share this story for people to be careful.... So I met this guy on Facebook 2018 we have been chatting then it got to a long time and he was always talking about marriage, but I always told him then that its too early. Let's get to know each other but he said his parents were forcing a lady on him that he needed to bring a girl urgently so that his parents will know that he has a lady so I agreed cos he sounded serious on the line we continued chatting till December 2019 b4 I allowed him to see me I was the one that went to him...

We planned meeting in ogugu Kogi state cos his best friend was getting married so that that I could no his friends first then we can go see his parents after then... B4 then he had already begged me that I should....

https://livelystones.ng/2021/01/30/21592/

Re: Ladies Be Careful: How I Fell For A Surgeon Who Used And Dumped Me by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 30, 2021
cry us a river ma'amundecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Be Careful: How I Fell For A Surgeon Who Used And Dumped Me by biggy00000(m): 4:08pm On Jan 30, 2021
B4 then he had already begged me that I should get pregnant for him so that his parents will not have a choice than to allow him get married to the lady of his choice so I agreed that December I was suppose to writer my last final year exams so I decided to go on Friday and return on Sunday… But the journey was not funny ooo.. B4 I forget this guy is a surgeon… We lodged that night cos the next day was the wedding he brought all kind of test their that day the one I can remember is HIV /AIDS and hypertisis b we did the test for each other I brought my blood group and genotype he did too..

I swear we had sex up to 10 times from morning till the next day… We went for the wedding he introduced me to his friend as his wife to be I was happy ehnn� not knowing her is evil so on Sunday we departed to our various destination we continued our loved up till the next day and his phone went off for 3 days after then I started seeing a lady picture on his status I asked who is this lady and where his her husband and why ain’t u been picking up my calls he told me I don’t have the right to no.
So i made my research by searching for someone that has same surname with him on fb that his when I saw his wedding pictures he did his wedding 2 days after we came back from that trip hmm men� I cried my life out when I confronted him he insulted me and said I was forming hard to get na that he wanted me to get mad asin mad when I find out that he didn’t no I will find out so early… My people I was terribly broke cos with the excitement that I had a reliable person as a single mom the money I was having I invested it and it was the remaining one I use to do the whole trip and expenses for the wedding o didn’t want to ask for money so he won’t think I am un serious cos guys of this generation look down on ladies that ask them for money… I was broke ehnnn even the DA I wrote my last paper I no chop..
Two weeks later I found out I was pregnant gbam sent him a text about it I went to scan and the pregnancy was real � I had no choice than to go for a d&c cos na hunger go later kill me but during that d&c I swear for this guy as I was naked doing it I was cursing him just today I check my messenger and I saw this� what do u advice me people� I feel like cursing him more cos I was happy having that s*x and was expecting that baby with joy�

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Be Careful: How I Fell For A Surgeon Who Used And Dumped Me by JaneYave(f): 4:39pm On Jan 30, 2021
I have come to realize that everything in this life is either your fault or your effort. Sometimes, you just have to gather all your inner strength and move on. Crying or looking for sympathy has never helped anyone.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Careful: How I Fell For A Surgeon Who Used And Dumped Me by Rabbi4real: 7:13pm On Jan 30, 2021
cool cool cool
JaneYave:
I have come to realize that everything in this life is either your fault or your effort. Sometimes, you just have to gather all your inner strength and move on. Crying or looking for sympathy has never helped anyone.
Re: Ladies Be Careful: How I Fell For A Surgeon Who Used And Dumped Me by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 30, 2021
I know someone who has done same thing to a lady... when confronted, he told me the lady once played "hard to get " and that he has bin toasting this lady long before he met his wife

well, I feel your pain.. but you shouldn't have aborted the pregnancy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Be Careful: How I Fell For A Surgeon Who Used And Dumped Me by Babara1994(m): 9:28pm On Jan 30, 2021
When you "form hard to get", you're passing a strong low-self esteem vibe. Sharp guys will immediately pick on it and use it against you.

Eventually, the man will be pissed when he finds out you aren't what you seemed to be. As a rule, he subconsciously plays you in retaliation.

My advice to ladies:

Be yourself, as most men can tell who you really are by just taking a glance at you.

I have seen super beautiful and refined ladies behave "cheap" and humble, while the average-looking and uncouth ladies act like they are fallen angels.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Careful: How I Fell For A Surgeon Who Used And Dumped Me by phazotron(m): 9:56pm On Jan 30, 2021
Laughing in my corner.

Make dem continue their mumu hard to get.

Las las all of them go get sense.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Be Careful: How I Fell For A Surgeon Who Used And Dumped Me by Randy100: 10:43pm On Jan 30, 2021
What the young man did was evil. I think the lady deserves everything she got from the man. They are both match made in heaven.
Re: Ladies Be Careful: How I Fell For A Surgeon Who Used And Dumped Me by Sonnobax15(m): 10:47pm On Jan 30, 2021
tongue
I ain't gonna go over to another thread to read no shiit...
Re: Ladies Be Careful: How I Fell For A Surgeon Who Used And Dumped Me by Nigerianization(m): 10:48pm On Jan 30, 2021
biggy00000:
B4 then he had already begged me that I should get pregnant for him so that his parents will not have a choice than to allow him get married to the lady of his choice so I agreed that December I was suppose to writer my last final year exams so I decided to go on Friday and return on Sunday… But the journey was not funny ooo.. B4 I forget this guy is a surgeon… We lodged that night cos the next day was the wedding he brought all kind of test their that day the one I can remember is HIV /AIDS and hypertisis b we did the test for each other I brought my blood group and genotype he did too..

I swear we had sex up to 10 times from morning till the next day… We went for the wedding he introduced me to his friend as his wife to be I was happy ehnn� not knowing her is evil so on Sunday we departed to our various destination we continued our loved up till the next day and his phone went off for 3 days after then I started seeing a lady picture on his status I asked who is this lady and where his her husband and why ain’t u been picking up my calls he told me I don’t have the right to no.
So i made my research by searching for someone that has same surname with him on fb that his when I saw his wedding pictures he did his wedding 2 days after we came back from that trip hmm men� I cried my life out when I confronted him he insulted me and said I was forming hard to get na that he wanted me to get mad asin mad when I find out that he didn’t no I will find out so early… My people I was terribly broke cos with the excitement that I had a reliable person as a single mom the money I was having I invested it and it was the remaining one I use to do the whole trip and expenses for the wedding o didn’t want to ask for money so he won’t think I am un serious cos guys of this generation look down on ladies that ask them for money… I was broke ehnnn even the DA I wrote my last paper I no chop..
Two weeks later I found out I was pregnant gbam sent him a text about it I went to scan and the pregnancy was real � I had no choice than to go for a d&c cos na hunger go later kill me but during that d&c I swear for this guy as I was naked doing it I was cursing him just today I check my messenger and I saw this� what do u advice me people� I feel like cursing him more cos I was happy having that s*x and was expecting that baby with joy�

Thanks for doing the lord's work.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Be Careful: How I Fell For A Surgeon Who Used And Dumped Me by Rabbi4real: 11:17pm On Jan 30, 2021
hmmmn
Re: Ladies Be Careful: How I Fell For A Surgeon Who Used And Dumped Me by nnamdi640: 7:31am On Jan 31, 2021
I don't just know why some guys are so wicked and heartless. I can't imagine myself doing such to someone sister known fully well that I have my own sisters.....
My advice for you is to be strong and don't allow that bitter experience to pull you down.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Be Careful: How I Fell For A Surgeon Who Used And Dumped Me by mosdii(m): 8:11am On Jan 31, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: Ladies Be Careful: How I Fell For A Surgeon Who Used And Dumped Me by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 31, 2021
grin You wanted a surgeon na.. here you go!. tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies Be Careful: How I Fell For A Surgeon Who Used And Dumped Me by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 31, 2021
Na the surgeon thrill you, the guy Kan do surgery for u. If one yeye occupation the guy dey do, u no go allow him o,
Re: Ladies Be Careful: How I Fell For A Surgeon Who Used And Dumped Me by Blvckdiamond008(f): 11:15am On Jan 31, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

That’s too harsh�
Re: Ladies Be Careful: How I Fell For A Surgeon Who Used And Dumped Me by Blvckdiamond008(f): 11:17am On Jan 31, 2021
biggy00000:

You guys had sex 10 times before day break?� that guy mad o�

1 Like

Re: Ladies Be Careful: How I Fell For A Surgeon Who Used And Dumped Me by phazotron(m): 2:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
dancok:
Na the surgeon thrill you, the guy Kan do surgery for u. If one yeye occupation the guy dey do, u no go allow him o,

Na the matter we dey solve

Most of them na mumu

Always chasing the image

1 Like

Re: Ladies Be Careful: How I Fell For A Surgeon Who Used And Dumped Me by phazotron(m): 2:20pm On Jan 31, 2021
nnamdi640:
I don't just know why some guys are so wicked and heartless. I can't imagine myself doing such to someone sister known fully well that I have my own sisters.....
My advice for you is to be strong and don't allow that bitter experience to pull you down.

She probably deserves it

I'm sure there was one legit guy chasing her but because he didn't have a glamorous occupation she no gree

Anytime them come with their sad story na comedy for me cause them for don so shakara for legit guys well well
Re: Ladies Be Careful: How I Fell For A Surgeon Who Used And Dumped Me by Rabbi4real: 2:36pm On Jan 31, 2021
cool cool
Re: Ladies Be Careful: How I Fell For A Surgeon Who Used And Dumped Me by Emarvel(m): 2:45pm On Jan 31, 2021
You’re absolutely right.......... Mature girls don’t play hard to get
Babara1994:
When you "form hard to get", you're passing a strong low-self esteem vibe. Sharp guys will immediately pick on it and use it against you.

Eventually, the man will be pissed when he finds out you aren't what you seemed to be. As a rule, he subconsciously plays you in retaliation.

My advice to ladies:

Be yourself, as most men can tell who you really are by just taking a glance at you.

I have seen super beautiful and refined ladies behave "cheap" and humble, while the average-looking and uncouth ladies act like they are fallen angels.
Re: Ladies Be Careful: How I Fell For A Surgeon Who Used And Dumped Me by nnamdi640: 2:46pm On Jan 31, 2021
phazotron:

She probably deserves it

I'm sure there was one legit guy chasing her but because he didn't have a glamorous occupation she no gree

Anytime them come with their sad story na comedy for me cause them for don so shakara for legit guys well well
My brother that is not an excuse for treating her in that way. We all have our weaknesses and one should'nt use such to destroy your fellow human.

(1) (Reply)

Is This Crazy Fact About Masturbation Correct? / Is This Sex Aftermath Only Peculiar To Me Or Everyone Else Experiences It? / She Ties just Towel Whenever I Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.