Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Have You Swallowed The Red Pill Yet? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Swallowed The Red Pill Yet? (5160 Views)

Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill / Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. / The Red Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Swallowed The Red Pill Yet? by Kennedyiheme: 10:26am On Jan 24, 2020
Everyman needs to swallow the red pill, times have changed, technology, social media has really influenced relationships that its not what it used to be anymore, now about alimony, child support and paternity fraud etc... when you swallow the red pill your eyes are opened to everything around you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiLMBdyUW2I

1 Like

Re: Have You Swallowed The Red Pill Yet? by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 24, 2020
Says the guy that was hustling for sugar momma to support his poverty stricken life cheesy

Give it a rest man, go out and look for a job before hunger will push you to full time prostitution. Don't say nobody warned you

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Swallowed The Red Pill Yet? by Kennedyiheme: 11:08am On Jan 24, 2020
virgoquin:
Says the guy that was hustling for sugar momma to support his poverty stricken life cheesy

Give it a rest man, go out and look for a job before hunger will push you to full time prostitution. Don't say nobody warned you
Re: Have You Swallowed The Red Pill Yet? by Kennedyiheme: 11:10am On Jan 24, 2020
Re: Have You Swallowed The Red Pill Yet? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 24, 2020
This shameless brostitute again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Swallowed The Red Pill Yet? by Martinez39(m): 2:31pm On Jan 24, 2020
I have swallowed the red-pill. Every man ought to swallow the red pill.

NB: Kennedyiheme, please don't give any attention to the bimbos on this thread. Just ignore them.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Swallowed The Red Pill Yet? by Kennedyiheme: 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2020
Martinez39:
I have swallowed the red-pill. Every man ought to swallow the red pill.

NB: Kennedyiheme, please don't give any attention to the bimbos on this thread. Just ignore them.
yeah i think i made a mistake engaging them, as it derailed the other thread... they know what they are doing.. they want the truth hidden thats why they derail the thread, but i wont engage them anymore
Re: Have You Swallowed The Red Pill Yet? by Omar09(m): 3:10pm On Jan 24, 2020
Taken and I am dishing it out for free to any bro who wants to see the light.

10 Likes

Re: Have You Swallowed The Red Pill Yet? by romme2u: 3:39pm On Jan 24, 2020
lipsrsealed

Don't lose yourself in pursuit n always count the cost
Re: Have You Swallowed The Red Pill Yet? by Unpussified: 5:36pm On Jan 24, 2020
Yes I have and it's the best thing that can happen to a man in this century

2 Likes

Re: Have You Swallowed The Red Pill Yet? by Kennedyiheme: 5:44pm On Jan 24, 2020
Unpussified:
Yes I have and it's the best thing that can happen to a man in this century
right I'm surprised at the amount of red pillers now.. surely men are waking up

1 Like

Re: Have You Swallowed The Red Pill Yet? by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:05pm On Jan 24, 2020
Which red pill, is it vitamin c

1 Like

Re: Have You Swallowed The Red Pill Yet? by CAPSLOCKED: 6:09pm On Jan 24, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
right I'm surprised at the amount of red pillers now.. surely men are waking up

you'll be dissapointed their awakeness exists only on the surface of the internet. deep in it as well as in real life majority of them are still spineless, nut-chasing sissys.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Swallowed The Red Pill Yet? by Heroclitus(m): 6:17pm On Jan 24, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

you'll be dissapointed their awakeness exists only on the surface of the internet. deep in it as well as in real life majority of them are still spineless, nut-chasing sissys.

Sir, I think this is true, and thats why most females here as still much confident of taking the game to men offline, cause most would still falter, but at least most men won't fall for just anything and with little experience, hopefully,they'll become better than they were in the beginning
Re: Have You Swallowed The Red Pill Yet? by Kennedyiheme: 6:21pm On Jan 24, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

lol cant remember the last time i tried wooing a girl... unlike in my teens , i just dgaf anymore

1 Like

Re: Have You Swallowed The Red Pill Yet? by Tundenoni(m): 9:59pm On Jan 24, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
Which red pill, is it vitamin c
No! 225

1 Like

Re: Have You Swallowed The Red Pill Yet? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 24, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
lol cant remember the last time i tried wooing a girl... unlike in my teens , i just dgaf anymore
In your teens you had more confidence,cash and OT to catch teens like yourself. But as you grow, you only did in age. Dude stop hiding behind the red pills facade and face your reality!.

I wonder why most redpillers are bitter and mentally unstable entities though .

1 Like

Re: Have You Swallowed The Red Pill Yet? by Kennedyiheme: 10:46pm On Jan 24, 2020
Ariza:
In your teens you had more confidence,cash and OT to catch teens like yourself. But as you grow, you only did in age. Dude stop hiding behind the red pills facade and face your reality!.

lol ok
Re: Have You Swallowed The Red Pill Yet? by Kingsteve(m): 10:51pm On Jan 24, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
You just dgaf?
Really?
Tell me about it...

Oh I get it!
You w@nk?
Prostitutes?

1 Like

Re: Have You Swallowed The Red Pill Yet? by Kennedyiheme: 11:09pm On Jan 24, 2020
Kingsteve:

You just dgaf?
Really?
Tell me about it... redpill doesn't mean no sex with women though, just no relationship

Oh I get it!
You w@nk?
Prostitutes?
Re: Have You Swallowed The Red Pill Yet? by Kennedyiheme: 11:10pm On Jan 24, 2020
Kingsteve:

You just dgaf?
Really?
Tell me about it... redpill doesn't mean no sex, just no relationship or marriage

Oh I get it!
You w@nk?
Prostitutes?

1 Like

Re: Have You Swallowed The Red Pill Yet? by Kennedyiheme: 11:10pm On Jan 24, 2020
Kingsteve:

You just dgaf?
Really?
Tell me about it...

Oh I get it!
You w@nk?
Prostitutes?
redpill doesn't mean no sex, just no relationship or marriage
Re: Have You Swallowed The Red Pill Yet? by Kingsteve(m): 11:27pm On Jan 24, 2020
Kennedyiheme:

Interesting!

But OP, I hope you haven't been swallowing Aba-made redpills?
Be careful of the rubbish you ingest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Swallowed The Red Pill Yet? by bdchange(m): 11:58pm On Jan 24, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
I believed you know every guy is not in this assertion with you? You can choose to take red pill but please don't force it down our throat if we aren't going that lane..thanks
Re: Have You Swallowed The Red Pill Yet? by bdchange(m): 12:01am On Jan 25, 2020
Ariza:

Then we can both come to a concord that red pillers and feminists have a lot in common grin
Re: Have You Swallowed The Red Pill Yet? by Kennedyiheme: 12:04am On Jan 25, 2020
bdchange:

I believed you know every guy is not in this assertion with you? You can choose to take red pill but please don't force it down our throat if we aren't going that lane..thanks
yeah thats your problem..
Re: Have You Swallowed The Red Pill Yet? by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 25, 2020
What kinda pill is that Biko, a pill that deprives u of having a healthy relationship/marriage, abi u are using that pill as an excuse for ur failure to have a healthy relationship?
Kennedyiheme:

1 Like

Re: Have You Swallowed The Red Pill Yet? by Kennedyiheme: 12:40am On Jan 25, 2020
MissGodOwn:
What kinda pill is that Biko, a pill that deprives u of having a healthy relationship/marriage, abi u are using that pill as an excuse for ur failure to have a healthy relationship?
failure to get a relationship?.. its easy for men to get into relationships as women are the ones looking for marriage... thats not the case, alot of men just don't want the problems of relationships
Re: Have You Swallowed The Red Pill Yet? by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 25, 2020
That means u are not ready to settle down, every relationship has its own problems, there isn't a perfect relationship, u have to work on the problems with ur partner, that's what makes the relationship n u guys better.
Kennedyiheme:
failure to get a relationship?.. its easy for men to get into relationships as women are the ones looking for marriage... thats not the case, alot of men just don't want the problems of relationships
Re: Have You Swallowed The Red Pill Yet? by Kingsteve(m): 12:47am On Jan 25, 2020
Kennedyiheme:

A lot of men?
Ermm...
Where and how did you get your facts/stats from?
I'm just curious!
Re: Have You Swallowed The Red Pill Yet? by Kennedyiheme: 1:12am On Jan 25, 2020
Kingsteve:

A lot of men?
Ermm...
Where and how did you get your facts/stats from?
I'm just curious!
just get on youtube
Re: Have You Swallowed The Red Pill Yet? by Kennedyiheme: 1:13am On Jan 25, 2020
MissGodOwn:
That means u are not ready to settle down, every relationship has its own problems, there isn't a perfect relationship, u have to work on the problems with ur partner, that's what makes the relationship n u guys better.
no I'm never settling down, I'll do just fine alone..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tall Guys How Do You Feel When you are taller than 95% of people around you / He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) / Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.