Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,999 members, 7,814,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Unilag Fails To Give Student Admission Despite Scoring 306 In JAMB - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Fails To Give Student Admission Despite Scoring 306 In JAMB (374 Views)

5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score / Unilorin Hasn't Given Me Admission Despite Seeing My Name In JAMB CAPS / A Cry For Help By A Student! No Admission Despite Meeting All Requirements. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Fails To Give Student Admission Despite Scoring 306 In JAMB by jonesky080(m): 12:52pm On Jan 24, 2020
A Nigerian man with instagram username @iam_mik1 today 24 of January shared his young brother’s experience on Nigerian Education system which has been flawed with different ills and irregularity. He stated that his brother was denied admission to study at the University of Lagos (Unilag).

Mik further stated that his brother exceeded all the scores required of him to be guaranteed admission however, he was still denied admission because WAEC refused to release his Physics score on time.

Click on the link below to read his caption and view result of UTME, O'level and Post UTME where he performed excellently

https://ijmbe.org.ng/news/student-seeking-admission-into-unilag-was-denied-admission-despite-meeting-all-requirements-for-admission
https://ijmbe.org.ng/news/student-seeking-admission-into-unilag-was-denied-admission-despite-meeting-all-requirements-for-admission

(1) (Reply)

Education Or Career: I Need Help / . / REMINDER: JAMB 2020 Sales Of UTME/DE E-pin Closes February 14th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.