Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized (100376 Views)

Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lekki (video) / Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by akilo1: 6:52pm On Jan 24, 2020
Good news grin grin turn him back to a guy man..hope the dic.k still intact
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by akilo1: 6:54pm On Jan 24, 2020
Mazikic:
What was her offence?
not using the manhood
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by Tata2020: 6:57pm On Jan 24, 2020
I am not a Bobrisky fan but honestly, this govt should leave Bobrisky to do his hustle in peace because he isn't responsible for Nigeria's problems. Mtcheeew!
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by Tata2020: 6:58pm On Jan 24, 2020
For being finer than their wives
akilo1:
not using the manhood
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by foolbuster: 7:01pm On Jan 24, 2020
Mogajunior:
Gosh.. Wat am I turning into? Seeing Bob's picture somehow gives me erection. The guy is ridiculously beautiful.

How can a man's picture give you an erection? People dey sha aaa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by shogsman(m): 7:08pm On Jan 24, 2020
Stupid crops of youths reacting with their usual foolishness, he is not the cause of your problem but he is disobeying the law.
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by ZooOga: 7:10pm On Jan 24, 2020
Akaegwu:
Let the internet warriors here help investigate why heshe was arrested.

probably just a chop chop operation.

meanwhile continuing on ur natural yansh theme. grin

Marlene Oi Entrou Na Febre Da Conable Abre Atoa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uvtsxh_FFGE
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by jeruzi(m): 7:10pm On Jan 24, 2020
In a post sometime last year I shared a revelation that I saw bobrisky falling. I think that's what is happening now

Naijamobile

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by sofiscatedmoron: 7:20pm On Jan 24, 2020
akilo1:
Good news grin grin turn him back to a guy man..hope the dic.k still intact
will you feed him ad his family if he becomes a guy
he make his money by dressing as a lady
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by chriscrosss(m): 7:20pm On Jan 24, 2020
I love that statement... We will turn him back to a guy he was..lol

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by denjjy(m): 7:23pm On Jan 24, 2020
i think you can all see how deep illiteracy has engulfed every sector of the country. what do you expect in a country where the no 1 citizen is certified with a NEPA bill. Is her right to choose the sex she belong to in as much as she's not doing harm to anybody....zoo indeed.
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by Gudlite: 7:24pm On Jan 24, 2020
Mazikic:
What was her offence?

His offence.Lol
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by MurphyTheory99(m): 7:30pm On Jan 24, 2020
Given the cross dresser a free airtime of publicity. making him/her more popular by acting really stupid. Just ban him from social media. It done in most advanced countries.
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by Realfrankie(m): 7:31pm On Jan 24, 2020
Good news
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by streetsoldier1(m): 7:32pm On Jan 24, 2020
Mazikic:
What was her offence?

His....!!!
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by stevups(m): 7:37pm On Jan 24, 2020
Our youths must not imitate him
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by bombay03: 7:39pm On Jan 24, 2020
Let's check does bobrisky has a relative humanity to the society.......?
It's the truth just imagine u have a child living in a school as a home and come home once in a term break, telling u one Saturday that we going to check on his colleagues and your child dress up in Bobrisky manner,aw would u feel and what will u say about Bobrisky at that moment cos l have the believe that what your child was directly mentored from the image of that risky guy of a thing.,. let be frank his he helping the growing child in the environment or .........?
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by goodman5(m): 7:39pm On Jan 24, 2020
What manners of arrest is that

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by Realfrankie(m): 7:40pm On Jan 24, 2020
Let us know if he has Pussy or dick
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by seangy4konji: 7:41pm On Jan 24, 2020
Jobless people. Is bobriaky our problem. They would see armed robbers run away,kidnappers,.boko haram...

The stupid police are into kidbaooibg and all sorts ...Nigeria is on verge of total collapse. Na bobrosky dem deh arrest..

What is his offence??

Release Bob jare..
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by apiski(m): 7:41pm On Jan 24, 2020
Bossontop:
Him go done dey ask quesions for office like: "Bhet am i a yahoo boy?? "
Lwkmd
Who is this guy exactly, that people keep using different pictures of him as memes?
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by favour32(m): 7:44pm On Jan 24, 2020
Bobrisky appearance nai show say girls appearance na scam.
From head to toe na arrangee.
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by AuroraB(f): 7:48pm On Jan 24, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

Wait do we have police or bunch of thugs in Nigeria?
...come again shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by seangy4konji: 7:49pm On Jan 24, 2020
ZooOga:

probably just a chop chop operation.

meanwhile continuing on ur natural yansh theme. grin

Marlene Oi Entrou Na Febre Da Conable Abre Atoa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uvtsxh_FFGE
ohh boy that surgery too much na
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by Neoteny(m): 7:50pm On Jan 24, 2020
They're playing into its hands. This is exactly what it wants, to get more fame and perhaps seek asylum abroad.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by JubrilBuhari: 7:50pm On Jan 24, 2020
They should search for pus5y in him, I am suspecting that guy.
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by danigbo(m): 7:51pm On Jan 24, 2020
The best thing you do to anyone who refuses to be reasonable is to IGNORE. him. This arrest will make him more popular.
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by Amanda4life: 7:57pm On Jan 24, 2020
Please turn him back oo.

Before he spoils all the children in this country

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by SamOyovwi: 7:58pm On Jan 24, 2020
Who told you he is doing nothing
Wealthierboy:
I Too Love This Bob He's Doing Nothing To Became Something
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by ibnjimoh(m): 8:03pm On Jan 24, 2020
His car or her car is seized

which one
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by Queenserah26(f): 8:07pm On Jan 24, 2020
Misplaced priority undecided
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by Bossontop(m): 8:14pm On Jan 24, 2020
apiski:

Who is this guy exactly, that people keep using different pictures of him as memes?

Here......
https://www.nairaland.com/5634913/oladee-boy-viral-crying-head#85846560

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour / Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" / Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.