Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized (100363 Views)

Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lekki (video) / Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by Stillthebest: 5:30pm On Jan 24, 2020
kiss

They will end up making him more popular just like Naira Marley. Hope they are not going to name another 'boob riskers' emerge!
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by Maestroedem001: 5:30pm On Jan 24, 2020
One of the officers was also quoted as saying “we will turn him back to a guy"
Savage
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by NwanyiOkpa(f): 5:31pm On Jan 24, 2020
See TRAFFIC
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by Goalnaldo(m): 5:31pm On Jan 24, 2020
If you don't know him before, you will argue he's always been a girl. Wonderful transformation!
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by berrystunn(m): 5:31pm On Jan 24, 2020
WeRblessed:
Both police and Bobrisky no get work undecided

Someone is working on him or her

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by President2031: 5:33pm On Jan 24, 2020
excel001:
Though i don't subscribe to Bobbrisky's way of life, i don't think he deserves to be arrested, he does not pose any national threat. nobody should talk about bad influence here oo, because life is all about choice. Marlians are busy flouting the law and behaving anyhow yet Naira Marley is free moving about.
I just see that Niggar as an entertainer and they need to check his anus for leakage when he comes back because i don't trust Nigeria Police.
Our security outfits always pursuing wind, where they are
killing innocent people and slicing throats in the name of Allah, they won't go there��

Shut up, your mentality is too poor. I wonder the kind of kids on Nairaland.

The Guy showcase his gay life opening and keeps boasting he can’t be arrested without his brain telling him we don’t tolerate gay in Nigeria.

If at all you’re not a gay.
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by 2shure: 5:35pm On Jan 24, 2020
They followed him back home bi bawo
Abi them don turn to efcc. Wey dem dey confiscate him car. Npf for write under investigation by efcc na,xo we go know say dem dey mad. Well that serves him right.
If na kidnappers dem be,we all need to be alert in our community. Any strange driving,pick up,illegal arrest. All gates of the estate should be closed.
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by Mastakija(m): 5:36pm On Jan 24, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:
If his arrest is linked to his cross dressing actvities, then Teni should be arrested also.

what's good for the goose is good for the gander.
what dar....
what the heck are you saying�
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by Mastakija(m): 5:39pm On Jan 24, 2020
A305:
Funny news, Unless he is being charged for fraud or other crime with proof. Then, the court will throw the case out if he is been charged for cross dressing.

ah ah homosexuality is illegal in Nigeria na
Abi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 24, 2020
excel001:
Though i don't subscribe to Bobbrisky's way of life, i don't think he deserves to be arrested, he does not pose any national threat. nobody should talk about bad influence here oo, because life is all about choice. Marlians are busy flouting the law and behaving anyhow yet Naira Marley is free moving about.
I just see that Niggar as an entertainer and they need to check his anus for leakage when he comes back because i don't trust Nigeria Police.
Our security outfits always pursuing wind, where they are
killing innocent people and slicing throats in the name of Allah, they won't go there��

On behalf of everyone, we hereby give you the job to check his anus
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by obama30: 5:42pm On Jan 24, 2020
ebukajay184:
IgbereTV reports that Nigerian celebrity cross-dresser, Bobrisky, has been arrested in lagos state

According to an eyewitness, he was picked up, last night, at his residence inside Bera Estate, Chevron Drive, Lekki and whisked away to an unknown destination.

According to IgbereTV reports, the officers who arrested him, brought him back this morning to move all his cars.

It was gathered that his arrest is linked to his “cross-dressing” activities, although this hasn’t been verified. One of the officers was also quoted as saying “we will turn him back to a guy.”

http://igberetvnews.com/1290241/breaking-bobrisky-arrested-luxury-cars-seized/

if not jealousy, what concerns his cars on the arrest, they should have pack his cloths and shoes too, jealousy, they now making him more popular

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by Klington: 5:42pm On Jan 24, 2020
He needs mental evaluation followed by factory reset imprisonment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:42pm On Jan 24, 2020
AuroraB:
They'd release him when his beards sprouts again lipsrsealed

Wait do we have police or bunch of thugs in Nigeria?
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by egoldman(m): 5:43pm On Jan 24, 2020
Upon all the hardship Buhari has brought upon this nation, the least of our problem should be the arresting of Bobrisky.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 24, 2020
14 years imprisonment for gays...

That is what the law says!!!!
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by bluefilm: 5:45pm On Jan 24, 2020
Hahahahaha

He must offended one or two or three or more of his ogas at the top wey dey _fuck am for nyash.

So now they want rewrite his contract terms and conditions.
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by Gwagone: 5:45pm On Jan 24, 2020
Mazikic:
What was her offence?
His offense
Lol
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by Tywo2018: 5:48pm On Jan 24, 2020
By the time slap enter grin grin grin
Ustec:
We will turn him back to a guy shocked cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by collinometricx: 5:48pm On Jan 24, 2020
ebukajay184:

we will turn him back to a guy.”

Issit their body?
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by fatymore(f): 5:48pm On Jan 24, 2020
Why the hatred now.

Shim is balling
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by jadejay: 5:49pm On Jan 24, 2020
Bobrisky is not our problem in this country. He has not killed, neither is he the one stealing Nigeria blind.

Ladies, will you give up your job/business for marriage?

https://pelleura.top/your-job-business-vs-your-husband-fiance-boyfriend/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by Ironi: 5:49pm On Jan 24, 2020
Knowing that Nigerian men would Bleep anything that moves , there is no doubt Some Nigerian big men are fucking this freak of nature.

Make you carry go Nigeria men o . They no dey discriminate , so long as you have a hole they are in.

You don do well o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by victorazyvictor(m): 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2020
Wealthierboy:
I Too Love The Bob He's Doing Nothing To Became Something

With this kind of syntax, it really shows how you too love him and referred him to Chimamanda Adichie as your role model. Kontinu
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by Maski87: 5:52pm On Jan 24, 2020
I will like to fck,boborisky.
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by tunashg: 5:53pm On Jan 24, 2020
FG wan reason the transgendered matter small cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by AuwalYusuf812(m): 5:54pm On Jan 24, 2020
Mazikic:
What was her offence?
let me ask you:.

What he is doing is it gud for the society.

What is doing is it something our children can Learn from

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by Paulflurry29: 5:55pm On Jan 24, 2020
Most Nigerians are suffering more from buharis government but will rather condemn a harmless and fearless bobrisky #freebobrisky
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by AuwalYusuf812(m): 5:55pm On Jan 24, 2020
Them suppose catch him & do not release him until he turn to how it is before

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by Lordbucci2: 5:56pm On Jan 24, 2020
It’s long overdue..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by Paulflurry29: 5:57pm On Jan 24, 2020
AuwalYusuf812:
let me ask you:.

What he is doing is it gud for the society.

What is doing is it something our children can Learn from

You can even learn from bobrisky and teach your “children” to be free to be whoever they want to be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour / Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) / Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.