Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized (100375 Views)

Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lekki (video) / Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by Johnsinia(m): 5:12pm On Jan 24, 2020
If true, this arrest will only make him more popular

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by Toosure70: 5:12pm On Jan 24, 2020
Ustec:

For psychiatric test I guess lipsrsealed
you need the test more for what religion and hypocrisy has turned you to. What concern you about him/her. Nigeria constitution never against his/her dressing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by Jaqenhghar: 5:12pm On Jan 24, 2020
Nastofar:
Let him contact human right activist. Dem no go face the insecurities wey don saturate everywhere, na poor boy wey dey hustle him life dem dey face. How many cross dressers do they have in US? How many dem don arrest?
If I was him I will look for asylum. Na this kind story oyinbo dey like. Dem go carry him matter for head like Gala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by bakynes3: 5:13pm On Jan 24, 2020
Funny thing is that i saw him yesterday on my way home at Iyana- Ejigbo when he rolled down his Range Rover Car window to give LASTMA Officers Money for clearing the road for him. So he was evetually arrested yesternite.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by IpobAntidote: 5:13pm On Jan 24, 2020
This is absolute rubbish. Just ignore the attention seeking fool and concentrate on important criminals.
I'm sure the religious fanatics will be happy now.
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by YusufTheGreat: 5:14pm On Jan 24, 2020
excel001:
Though i don't subscribe to Bobbrisky's way of life, i don't think he deserves to be arrested, he does not pose any national threat. nobody should talk about bad influence here oo, because life is all about choice. Marlians are busy flouting the law and behaving anyhow yet Naira Marley is free moving about.
I just see that Niggar as an entertainer and they need to check his anus for leakage when he comes back because i don't trust Nigeria Police.
Our security outfits always pursuing wind, where they are
killing innocent people and slicing throats in the name of Allah, they won't go there��
shut up You make 0 sense
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by West2019(m): 5:14pm On Jan 24, 2020
setobaba:
For what?
for misleading the public

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by linearity: 5:15pm On Jan 24, 2020
Vortex369:
Why dont they focus their energy on Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen.

This is why the whole country needs regional Amotekuns so we can abandon these soldiers to the Fulani caliphate.

BH and Fulani herdsmen pass their power, plus they no wan die.

Those Police are just hustling, looking for daily bread! Nothing will come out of it, they wouldn't charge him (abi her) to court, money will just change hands and they will let her him bi.
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by WeRblessed(f): 5:16pm On Jan 24, 2020
Both police and Bobrisky no get work undecided
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by Perfecttouchade: 5:16pm On Jan 24, 2020
We already miss him being a guy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by Ustec: 5:16pm On Jan 24, 2020
Toosure70:
you need the test more for what religion and hypocrisy has turned you to. What concern you about him/her. Nigeria constitution never against his/her dressing
Mr Sodom and Gomorrah,
I cover my ass with the blood of Holy Ghost fire.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by gbemishile: 5:16pm On Jan 24, 2020
Make Dem just carry am go where homosexuals plenty,make Dem tear im yansh.
Bad rubbish

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by Bimpe29: 5:17pm On Jan 24, 2020
Bobo is becoming too risky. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 24, 2020
setobaba:
For what?
for conduct and lifestyle that is alien to both the Nigerian constitution and tradition

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by setobaba: 5:18pm On Jan 24, 2020
West2019:
for misleading the public
Who are those public?
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 24, 2020
Mazikic:
What was her offence?
for conduct and lifestyle that is alien to both the Nigerian constitution and tradition

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by West2019(m): 5:21pm On Jan 24, 2020
setobaba:

Who are those public?
you and dey police officer's

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by blowjohn(m): 5:21pm On Jan 24, 2020
AuroraB:
They'd release him when his beards sprouts again lipsrsealed

Or when he grows testicles
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by setobaba: 5:22pm On Jan 24, 2020
West2019:
you and dey police officer's
In other hands now that makes you belong to the private abi?
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by Badteke47: 5:23pm On Jan 24, 2020
About time. That nuisance
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by 12345baba(m): 5:24pm On Jan 24, 2020
Wealthierboy:
I Too Love The Bob He's Doing Nothing To Became Something
the way u too are becoming something
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by berrystunn(m): 5:24pm On Jan 24, 2020
excel001:
Though i don't subscribe to Bobbrisky's way of life, i don't think he deserves to be arrested, he does not pose any national threat. nobody should talk about bad influence here oo, because life is all about choice. Marlians are busy flouting the law and behaving anyhow yet Naira Marley is free moving about.
I just see that Niggar as an entertainer and they need to check his anus for leakage when he comes back because i don't trust Nigeria Police.
Our security outfits always pursuing wind, where they are
killing innocent people and slicing throats in the name of Allah, they won't go there��

Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender,
Federal law prohibits all forms of Homosexual activities and prescribes up to 14 years imprisonment for those found culpable. While the Maliki form of Shari'a law applied in 12 states have lesser penalty for unmarried persons, It prescribes the death penalty for married individuals.

If you report any one government will take it up from there , if guilty without higher contact sorry will be the best help or gift.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by MartinsD12(m): 5:26pm On Jan 24, 2020
ebukajay184:
IgbereTV reports that Nigerian celebrity cross-dresser, Bobrisky, has been arrested in lagos state

According to an eyewitness, he was picked up, last night, at his residence inside Bera Estate, Chevron Drive, Lekki and whisked away to an unknown destination.

According to IgbereTV reports, the officers who arrested him, brought him back this morning to move all his cars.

It was gathered that his arrest is linked to his “cross-dressing” activities, although this hasn’t been verified. One of the officers was also quoted as saying “we will turn him back to a guy.”

http://igberetvnews.com/1290241/breaking-bobrisky-arrested-luxury-cars-seized/
grin turn him back to a guy
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by seunfape(m): 5:27pm On Jan 24, 2020
Wealthierboy:
I Too Love The Bob He's Doing Nothing To Became Something
to became.....your English teacher eeeee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 24, 2020
Bobrisky

When did he-she comment any offence that we didn't know of.
Release bobrisky now please let's focus solely on buhari and his Government.
Stop distracting us.
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by okechukwu101: 5:27pm On Jan 24, 2020
Why are bloggers referring to this man as a cross dresser, please he is a gay man(homo/transgender).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by fm001(m): 5:28pm On Jan 24, 2020
Yess ooo Na where he live with his maddest benz....na our neighbour..lool
Staro:
Ah ah ... na my Bera Estate this guy/girl
dey live?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by richPHAROAH: 5:29pm On Jan 24, 2020
bobrisky na yahoo boy disguising as a cross dresser. him cup don full.
they dont seize cars because of cross dressing
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by tityboi: 5:29pm On Jan 24, 2020
Nonsense
Re: Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized by Mastakija(m): 5:29pm On Jan 24, 2020
I Don laugh tire..
They better turn him back to a guy LOL And if they found out he has a p**sy they should scrape it away.
L

M

A

O

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour / Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" / Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.