Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,666 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

She Betrayed Me Three Times, Should I Still Marry Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Betrayed Me Three Times, Should I Still Marry Her? (567 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? / How Many Times Should Couple Have Sex In A Week? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Betrayed Me Three Times, Should I Still Marry Her? by iPostnews(m): 3:21pm On Jan 24, 2020
A True Live Story...

Four years ago, I met with a very beautiful young lady, so agile, smart and productive.

I was caught up with emotions the very time I set my eye on her. I decided to move closer and make her my friend. Eventually, we became lovers after I finally open up to her of my intentions.

However, getting her approval of me becoming her man was never that easy, she put me through a lot of tests before accepting to love me in return.

Our love becomes stronger and suddenly after two years of friendship, we began to talk about how our wedding will look like.

Already the two families were well informed about our affection for each other, and everyone is already waiting for us to bring up a date to make things right.

Meanwhile, I was about rounding up my studies in the Higher Institution at this time, just a couple of months then we get married if things go well.

All of a sudden, some mysteries began to unveil itself after I visited her place a certain day after I had already finished with my studies.

Just a few minutes after my arrival at her house, she received a call by a guy she has once introduced to me as her friend and Church choir member. A few moments after the call, the guy arrives at the house, and before I knew it, her attention was already divided.

However, unsuspicious me, I was doing my things smiling and pressing my phone, surfing the net.

Well, she introduced him again to me for the very first time in the physical and we exchange greetings.

At this time, when I saw that she was giving him much attention than to me, my mind began to spark inside. Well the kind of love I have for her could not allow me to react with anger.

The next was that my woman sticking to him with laughs and was asking me to take photoshoot from his mobile phone. Hmmm! I know you must be feeling sorry for me this time. Well, I obliged, I took shots of two of them from different styles with my heart already burning.

I never say anything until the guy left, because I was to sleep at her house that day coming from a different location... Continue reading http:///se360d6d200124en_ng
Re: She Betrayed Me Three Times, Should I Still Marry Her? by PrinceMajestic: 3:25pm On Jan 24, 2020
You're emotionally too weak. I don't believe guys like u exist, maybe you should have had a p**sy instead of a peniss
Re: She Betrayed Me Three Times, Should I Still Marry Her? by SLAP44: 3:25pm On Jan 24, 2020
So she can betray you another 3000 times?
Re: She Betrayed Me Three Times, Should I Still Marry Her? by iPostnews(m): 3:33pm On Jan 24, 2020
Hmmm! It's not always easy to deal with some cases
PrinceMajestic:
You're emotionally too weak. I don't believe guys like u exist, maybe you should have had a p**sy instead of a peniss
Re: She Betrayed Me Three Times, Should I Still Marry Her? by iPostnews(m): 3:35pm On Jan 24, 2020
To allow it to such number will be too much foolishness. But I thought three times is not too much to forgive
SLAP44:
So she can betray you another 3000 times?
Re: She Betrayed Me Three Times, Should I Still Marry Her? by SOFTENGR: 3:48pm On Jan 24, 2020
You need help. My boy is coming to help you

Re: She Betrayed Me Three Times, Should I Still Marry Her? by MistadeRegal(m): 3:51pm On Jan 24, 2020
angry
You're in love too.
To actually exhaust forgiving her, wait till after she cheated on you immediately after 490 times before sending her away.
But if you really know what GOD'S commandment is about such ladies, break up with her right away. For a day will come when she will kill you with something to worry about in the nearest future.

Just my opinion though...

(1) (Reply)

Let’s Talk About The Side Chick… / Have You Ever Dated Your Boss's Daughter? How Did It Go? / Very Hot New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.