Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,652 members, 7,820,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) (63603 Views)

Gateman Kills And Buries Boss In His Backyard (video) / Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) / Man Killed And Buried In A Farm In Ebonyi Because Of N3M! (Graphic Photos!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by dbonks(m): 10:30am On Jan 25, 2020
You went and resurrected news of 4months ago for what course....just to elicit some tribal wars this morning when people are looking for tangible things to do on a new day.... REPENT!
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by Gabkosh: 10:32am On Jan 25, 2020
Simplyleo:
Ebonyi, a state in the South East.

Igbos don't have a single problem oh. Things like this are always either

1. Buhari's govt caused it.

Or

2. Fulani herdsmen killed him.

They themselves have never and can never kill because of money.

If you trace this murder remotely, you will find out either of the two above.

Why will an igbo man kill because of money when they all live in mansions and drive latest cars.
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by Originalsly: 10:33am On Jan 25, 2020
Who's allowing this kind fake news on NL?
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by alekuwodo(m): 10:35am On Jan 25, 2020
Money! The root of all evils.

Meanwhile if you are interested in investing in upland paddy rice production check my signature and join us.
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by Octopusssy(f): 10:36am On Jan 25, 2020
The man's body was already decaying by the time it was dogged out.
*sigh

sad
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by gassbee: 10:38am On Jan 25, 2020
Just fear dat tribe

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by Libakabosh: 10:45am On Jan 25, 2020
Wisdomkosi:
SHOCKING!!! Ebonyi Man Kills, Buries Best Friend Because Of N3m (Photos)

A Nigerian man from Ebonyi State who killed his best friend because of 3 million naira and buried his corpse in farm has been caught by the police.

Igbere TV gathered that the man who wanted to run was arrested and led the police to the place he buried his friend's body.

The man's body was already decaying by the time it was dogged out.

According to report, the man confessed that he killed his best friend out of greed, because he wanted to take all the money by himself.

Meanwhile, the two best friends won a contract they have been working so hard for. But who it eventually clicked, one wanted it all for himself and had to kill his friend, to take the money.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/1291024/shocking-ebonyi-man-kills-buries-best-friend-n3m-photos/

Worst report I have ever seen in my life. Even the OP is not alright. How can you report an incidence like this, no name, no location, no anything. Just one man, friend, Ebonyi, useless people. Gutter news media. Olodo reporter...and tribal bigots that can't even think for themselves before they comment. They just want to respond to useless unfound post just because of hatred they harbour against a people. Tifiakwa.
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 25, 2020
hungryboy:
Na so i win bet 70k the eye people take look me for street make me dey fear to sleep for night for my house sef

This country is now a jungle, filled with desperate, hungry and violent people, never trust anyone when money is involved, watch your back, and don't let people know when a huge sum enter your account.
they will be praising u like say na 70million.
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by Savagethe21st(m): 10:49am On Jan 25, 2020
Money has always been the root of all evil...most of us here might do the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xIeDaMpmCY Hey I'm a teen producer from lagos doing it all on his own and I'll appreciate if y'all check my beats out and show some love(subscribe).I'm not trying to be annoying just wanna pursue my dreams
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by blaqoracle: 10:51am On Jan 25, 2020
chiemmanuel:
The heart of man is desperately wicked
The heart of igbo is heartless

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by DEROX: 10:57am On Jan 25, 2020
We are yeasterners We love money We are the only saint in the zoo We will continue to kill more for money We are the developersuuu Never trust us with ego We can even use our children Up yeasterners forever ;DWe are yeasterners

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by brookz: 11:10am On Jan 25, 2020
Is their work oooo

Our Jewish neighbors.
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by chiemmanuel(m): 11:12am On Jan 25, 2020
blaqoracle:
The heart of igbo is heartless

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by kingsleyebuka55(m): 11:17am On Jan 25, 2020
Bola146:
cry angry Is there any faithful friends in this world expect Jesus Christ
u r amazing
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by onward4life(m): 11:29am On Jan 25, 2020
kingwaxco:
what do u mean by rising sun

It goes round...

Nobody is perfect ooo
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by GermanPoison(m): 11:29am On Jan 25, 2020
Igbo amaka
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by onadana: 11:53am On Jan 25, 2020
decatalyst:
And he will be so comfortable to spend the money?

How do these kinds of people sleep at night?

He was simply in friendship with the devil!

I can't trust anyone...not to talk of when money and woman is involved

May God save us from devilish souls like this.

Bro forget oo.They. Sleep very well.Evil is normal to them.
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by MusaChukwudi: 11:58am On Jan 25, 2020
lzaa immhotep

I cannot allow this news to pass you by grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by barrydee(m): 12:08pm On Jan 25, 2020
Mustiboy:
Maybe the deceased might have ranked higher than him and would have, as a result, gotten the larger share of the money. If that's the reason he killed him, the judge should be lenient on him. It was a just cause. It's not that he killed him for no reason at all.

I swear. U reason from your Anus & U have no sense at all.
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by LZAA: 12:17pm On Jan 25, 2020
MusaChukwudi:
lzaa immhotep

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by Mustiboy(m): 12:19pm On Jan 25, 2020
barrydee:

I swear. U reason from your Anus & U have no sense at all.
I don't remember insulting you in my post; I only aired an objective opinion.

The man killed the deceased for a considerable reason; you would have done the same if you were in his shoes. How can you share 3m when you can simply have it all for yourself? Reason it from an objective perspective, brother.
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 25, 2020
MusaChukwudi:
lzaa blackking98 gmbuharii

Ok.
Meanwhile Igbo amaka

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by barrydee(m): 12:34pm On Jan 25, 2020
Mustiboy:

The man killed the deceased for a considerable reason; you would have done the same if you were in his shoes. How can you share 3m when you can simply have it all for yourself? Reason it from an objective perspective, brother.

2 men under an agreement got a contract & one killed the other(someone's child, brother,husband,breadwinner) out of greed because of a paltry sum of 3million and you are saying it's a considerable reason?
I believe u are even more heartless than the killer himself.
NB: If u can kill ur friend because of 3million, don't think everyone is as wicked and heartless as you. I always pray for all my business partners to be alive, wealthy and healthy so we can do more business together.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by Yusman316(m): 12:55pm On Jan 25, 2020
If it's herdsmen now some people will not allow us hear word again. As if crime by some people, is different from crime by others
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by LegalOpinion: 1:12pm On Jan 25, 2020
Bola146:
cry angry Is there any faithful friends in this world expect Jesus Christ

There is no risk higher than trusting a friend. Jesus himself was not a faithful friend.
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by richPHAROAH: 1:13pm On Jan 25, 2020
frankson1:

You are very very wrong because some of them kill for money too. There is no crime happening in Nigeria that don't happen in the European countries.
bro i have lived stayed in at least 5 european countries in the last 15 years excluding the once i visit and i can tell u these guys are not as wicked as black guys.
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by LegalOpinion: 1:13pm On Jan 25, 2020
Mustiboy:

You are dangerous to the society.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by Mustiboy(m): 1:16pm On Jan 25, 2020
LegalOpinion:

You are dangerous to the society.
I have nothing to say. You are all hypocrites online. In real life, I'm sure you reason like me and would do the same if you had the opportunity.
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by Mustiboy(m): 1:20pm On Jan 25, 2020
barrydee:

2 men under an agreement got a contract & one killed the other(someone's child, brother,husband,breadwinner) out of greed because of a paltry sum of 3million and you are saying it's a considerable reason?
I believe u are even more heartless than the killer himself.
NB: If u can kill ur friend because of 3million, don't think everyone is as wicked and heartless as you. I always pray for all my business partners to be alive, wealthy and healthy so we can do more business together.

Oga, leave talk. As for me, if I see that kind opportunity, I would kill him, body and soul. Then Japa to outside country and enjoy my money in piece.

Una go dey form holy holy online. In real life, you are even worse than me.
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by DTC2(m): 1:29pm On Jan 25, 2020
Simplyleo:
Ebonyi, a state in the South East.

Igbos don't have a single problem oh. Things like this are always either

1. Buhari's govt caused it.

Or

2. Fulani herdsmen killed him.

They themselves have never and can never kill because of money.

If you trace this murder remotely, you will find out either of the two above.

Why will an igbo man kill because of money when they all live in mansions and drive latest cars.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) / Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi / Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.