Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,352 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) (63598 Views)

Gateman Kills And Buries Boss In His Backyard (video) / Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) / Man Killed And Buried In A Farm In Ebonyi Because Of N3M! (Graphic Photos!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by Akinh: 9:34am On Jan 25, 2020
Simplyleo:
Ebonyi, a state in the South East.

Igbos don't have a single problem oh. Things like this are always either

1. Buhari's govt caused it.

Or

2. Fulani herdsmen killed him.

They themselves have never and can never kill because of money.

If you trace this murder remotely, you will find out either of the two above.

Why will an igbo man kill because of money when they all live in mansions and drive latest cars.
broda ode...most u tribalize everything...and this issue happen just 2 out of 100 ....is better u reason well....and I think nairaland need to some people to mental evaluation before accepting membership bcs not everyone here is mentally stable or fit to use platform like this
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by fegori: 9:34am On Jan 25, 2020
Truly the heart of a man is desperately wicked
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by realstars: 9:35am On Jan 25, 2020
The evil behind the love of money. Wickedness everywhere.
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by jodoh: 9:38am On Jan 25, 2020
It is when it comes to the issues of money, sex, power, and food you will realise that human xter is very close to the xter of beasts...
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by AheadAhead123: 9:42am On Jan 25, 2020
Friend no de for money.
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by kareemkamil(m): 9:42am On Jan 25, 2020
Ancient news
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by AntiWailer: 9:43am On Jan 25, 2020
I av no friend so no way anybody will lay claim to Best Friend Title

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 9:45am On Jan 25, 2020
Hedonini:

Oh, so killing his best friend would have been justified if it was 3b?
don't get me wrong. I mean how will he kill somebody just because of 3m. 3m is not something that will make somebody to start contemplating doing such thing letalone doing it.
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by IpobAntidote: 9:48am On Jan 25, 2020
Simplyleo:

Or

Why will an igbo man kill because of money when they all live in mansions and drive latest cars.

I'm sure the report is a mistake. Soon they will blame it on Buhari and Fulani herdsmen. Just wait for Namdiot coward Cownu to speak on this. Once he mentions Buhari and Fulani herdsmen, no matter the evidence, the brainwashed ipob retards will drink up his urine as usual.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by mikkywebs(m): 9:48am On Jan 25, 2020
wicked generation. See how people lack knowledge and fail to do something meaningful with their lives. What will ever make you take the life of a beloved friend if not greed when you fit hustle and become useful. May God handle your case properly.
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 25, 2020
Akathriel:

Fixed!

I want to know the Channel of Igbere TV so that I can report it to NCC to revoke its Broadcasting License.

Is this English or Kuvuki?

"Meanwhile, the two best friends won a contract they have been working so hard for. But who it eventually clicked, one wanted it all for himself and had to kill his friend, to take the money."
Lol! cheesy you didn't read the "dogged" part instead of dugout or exhumed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 9:48am On Jan 25, 2020
Some human beans are very very earthless
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 9:49am On Jan 25, 2020
Bola146:
cry angry Is there any faithful friends in this world expect Jesus Christ

Jesus is a myth though

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by landforeast(m): 9:53am On Jan 25, 2020
No be Ebonyi again, those people get heart. Avoid their men and women if you want to live a long life.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by frankson1(m): 9:53am On Jan 25, 2020
richPHAROAH:
that part was refering to black men. europeans are not this wicked

You are very very wrong because some of them kill for money too. There is no crime happening in Nigeria that don't happen in the European countries.

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by Mustiboy(m): 9:53am On Jan 25, 2020
Maybe the deceased might have ranked higher than him and would have, as a result, gotten the larger share of the money. If that's the reason he killed him, the judge should be lenient on him. It was a just cause. It's not that he killed him for no reason at all.
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by Simplyleo: 9:54am On Jan 25, 2020
IpobAntidote:

I'm sure I'm the report is mistake. Soon they will blame it on Buhari and Fulani herdsmen. Just wait for Namdiot coward Cownu to speak on this. Once he mentions Buhari and Fulani herdsmen, no matter the evidence, the brainwashed ipob retards will drink up his urine as usual.
Apt description.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by seangy4konji: 9:57am On Jan 25, 2020
Inside life...people mad oh

What about this boys weh never reach 21 kill each other in university because of cultism...

Heart of men?that's why I do my things my way...

Rip to the man..please just let him rot in cakabar prison. Or to and shoot him dead and donate his organs for medical students..

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by JosephXavier: 9:59am On Jan 25, 2020
Ezza people they are the only tribe in Ebony state that can commit this atrocity
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by sugarboy212(m): 10:08am On Jan 25, 2020
Jealous Ones Still Envy (JOSE). All cuz of 3 Milli.
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:09am On Jan 25, 2020
Sm people/goats are simply crazy about money they loose their damn minds over it.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by superfitsez(m): 10:10am On Jan 25, 2020
Bola146:
cry angry Is there any faithful friends in this world expect Jesus Christ
I am a faithful guy,,, because I'm following Jesus footsteps,, you can trust me, I swear to God
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by chocboi78(m): 10:18am On Jan 25, 2020
Simplyleo:

Or

No vex, wetin u dy talk ahbeg??
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by millionboi2: 10:18am On Jan 25, 2020
landforeast:
No be Ebonyi again, those people get heart. Avoid their men and women if you want to live a long life.
not all dear.....some local governmnt are xlent
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by kkinternet: 10:19am On Jan 25, 2020
Short sighted human being, he didn't know that they could have won more contracts in future. May he rot in jail. Bastard!!!
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by AmTruth: 10:20am On Jan 25, 2020
Nice Job by the Nigeria Police for ensuring his arrest, people like this need to be executed ASAP. What an evil being.
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 10:20am On Jan 25, 2020
Why nor borrow from his friend
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by Patoski7(m): 10:21am On Jan 25, 2020
CharlesJok3r:
This life ehn...
As in ehh me dey fear ooo
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by okpalaAnambra: 10:23am On Jan 25, 2020
Choi..it must be Afonja skull miners from wasteland living in the east
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by taf4u4me(m): 10:28am On Jan 25, 2020
emmabest2000:
Abakaliki people are very heartless grin
Abakaliki people wey dey chop human being...this is small compare to what they could do to strangers... This is fuckin disheartening though

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What Happened In Umuahia Yesterday (graphic Photo) / Hilarous: Honduras Inmate Tried To Break Out Of Jail Disguised As Woman(Photo) / Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.