Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) (63602 Views)

Gateman Kills And Buries Boss In His Backyard (video) / Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) / Man Killed And Buried In A Farm In Ebonyi Because Of N3M! (Graphic Photos!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by Tiwaz2: 2:22pm On Jan 25, 2020
See what poverty is doing in this world

https://www.hindigana.me
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by barrydee(m): 2:41pm On Jan 25, 2020
Mustiboy:

Oga, leave talk. As for me, if I see that kind opportunity, I would kill him, body and soul. Then Japa to outside country and enjoy my money in piece.

Una go dey form holy holy online. In real life, you are even worse than me.

Enjoy 3m blood money in Peace? Imagine your poverty mentality. Na your type dey murder people because of N40,000. That is why u are still poor and broke. People's guardian angels always prevent them from lifting you up or doing business with you in order for you not to murder them. Tell me, how u want take grow?
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by Olarewaju89: 2:46pm On Jan 25, 2020
Inside life undecided
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by Mustiboy(m): 2:57pm On Jan 25, 2020
barrydee:

Enjoy 3m blood money in Peace? Imagine your poverty mentality. Na your type dey murder people because of N40,000. That is why u are still poor and broke. People's guardian angels always prevent them from lifting you up or doing business with you in order for you not to murder them. Tell me, how u want take grow?
Oga, if you're not careful, I can locate you and murder you too. Anything for the Mula.

Just be careful how you insult me. You've been warned.
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by Jovi123(f): 3:00pm On Jan 25, 2020
Seriously some people get bad mind
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by barrydee(m): 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2020
Mustiboy:

Oga, if you're not careful, I can locate you and murder you too. Anything for the Mula.

Just be careful how you insult me. You've been warned.

Why not go and murder ur already dead Skin cells before you think of murdering someone? Good idea huh?
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by salam8528: 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2020
hungryboy:
Na so i win bet 70k the eye people take look me for street make me dey fear to sleep for night for my house sef

This country is now a jungle, filled with desperate, hungry and violent people, never trust anyone when money is involved, watch your back, and don't let people know when a huge sum enter your account.
even the bank has bad staff, let just pray for God guidance.
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by Situation001(m): 3:17pm On Jan 25, 2020
Simplyleo:
Ebonyi, a state in the South East.

Igbos don't have a single problem oh. Things like this are always either

1. Buhari's govt caused it.

Or

2. Fulani herdsmen killed him.

They themselves have never and can never kill because of money.

If you trace this murder remotely, you will find out either of the two above.

Why will an igbo man kill because of money when they all live in mansions and drive latest cars.
awon oloshi
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by Mustiboy(m): 3:54pm On Jan 25, 2020
barrydee:

Why not go and murder ur already dead Skin cells before you think of murdering someone? Good idea huh?
Lol.

I was just fooling around with my opinion anyway. Didn't mean those words. You actually believed someone would be that stupid and heartless, hun?
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by eyinjuege: 4:28pm On Jan 25, 2020
Local woman is tired ..

Why do we have no respect for human life at all?

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by dnawah(m): 5:35pm On Jan 25, 2020
Wisdomkosi:
SHOCKING!!! Ebonyi Man Kills, Buries Best Friend Because Of N3m (Photos)

A Nigerian man from Ebonyi State who killed his best friend because of 3 million naira and buried his corpse in farm has been caught by the police.

Igbere TV gathered that the man who wanted to run was arrested and led the police to the place he buried his friend's body.

The man's body was already decaying by the time it was dogged out.

According to report, the man confessed that he killed his best friend out of greed, because he wanted to take all the money by himself.

Meanwhile, the two best friends won a contract they have been working so hard for. But who it eventually clicked, one wanted it all for himself and had to kill his friend, to take the money.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/1291024/shocking-ebonyi-man-kills-buries-best-friend-n3m-photos/
this story na since last year na?
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by Obiagu01: 7:34pm On Jan 25, 2020
Simplyleo:

Or

Why will an igbo man kill because of money when they all live in mansions and drive latest cars.

I have come to understand that you very biased,especially when it comes to matters related to the Igbos.but its a pity that you still live in 1970.
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by Legendguru: 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2020
Life
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 25, 2020
they should feed him to d lion inside UI ZOO in ibadan
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by softsoul22(m): 11:36pm On Jan 25, 2020
decatalyst:
And he will be so comfortable to spend the money?

How do these kinds of people sleep at night?

He was simply in friendship with the devil!

I can't trust anyone...not to talk of when money and woman is involved

May God save us from devilish souls like this.
Ehwwwu! Igbo Amaka
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by vincentjk(m): 7:41am On Jan 26, 2020
barrydee:

Nice response you gave him. Imstead of the bumbling idiot to seek solution to cure his skin disease rather looking who to kill.

God knows why he sent him that skin disease just like he did to wicked Pharaoh and his people

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by Ifeanyimichael(m): 11:53am On Jan 26, 2020
What a wicked world, after all the efforts they both put together to get the
contract.
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by BigBashiru: 11:59am On Jan 26, 2020
richPHAROAH:
that part was refering to black men. europeans are not this wicked

I agree! In as much as men and mankind are generally wicked as the bible says. However, BLACK MEN ARE MORE WICKED THAN INTERNATIONAL AVERAGE.
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by BigBashiru: 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2020
frankson1:

You are very very wrong because some of them kill for money too. There is no crime happening in Nigeria that don't happen in the European countries.

You are wrong. Female pants for rituals, herbalists for money, kidnapping, ruthless murders are all characteristic of the black race. The truth is that blacks are more wicked than international average. Even in Europe it's blacks that do most crimes.
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 8:47am On Jan 27, 2020
Bola146:
cry angry Is there any faithful friends in this world expect Jesus Christ
There are still faithful friends but no friend faithful like Jesus.
Ore bi Jesu ko so late yi wink
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by Cityguy: 10:48pm On Jan 27, 2020
Contract that can be revoked. Smh
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) by iezeiyida(m): 1:03pm On May 20, 2020
sad sad
Simplyleo:

Or

The guy called Koma who killed his cousin Lateef, over 2million naira land transaction in Auchi, Edo state, is he Igbo? Ritual killings and things like this happen in all part of Nigeria and it doesn't happen more in Igbo territory.

So keep hating Igbos till your hate for us, burst your stupid head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) / Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi / Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.