Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

"Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money (80597 Views)

How Oko Oloyun Option C Investors Can Get Their Money Back / Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money / Oko Oloyun Option C Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money by StrikeBack(m): 11:45am On Jan 25, 2020
embarassed
Re: "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money by einsteine(m): 11:46am On Jan 25, 2020
Nigerians are the cause of investment schemes becoming Ponzi scheme.

Let's say you have a business and you need investors. You give them a business plan and tell them you are likely to make a profit, etc. Nigerian investors would demand to have an exact ROI whereas in business you can't really say this is what you will make with certainty. So the business owner who needs funds tells them a super ROI then starts getting more funds than he needs for the business and in order to pay the high returns promised, he has to use investors money. Before you know, the business is sidelined and fraud starts.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 25, 2020
10% returns does not look ponzi like na. But people no dey ever get sense

2 Likes

Re: "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money by IpobAntidote: 11:48am On Jan 25, 2020
Possible motives for his assasination. But Afenifebi would rather blame it on some "suspected or alleged Fulani herdsmen". "I'm sure that these people are planted by the Buhari govt to divert attention from the possible Fulani killers", this is the way Afenifebi thinks and reason.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money by AntiWailer: 11:48am On Jan 25, 2020
einsteine:

Are you saying 10% in two months is low?

10% in a year passively is fantastic return. Treasury bills currently pay 5% in a year.

Dnt mind that one.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money by RedBlackPepper: 11:49am On Jan 25, 2020
Hmmn
Re: "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money by Kingluqman(m): 11:49am On Jan 25, 2020
Goner is your money grin grin
Re: "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money by friday2011(m): 11:50am On Jan 25, 2020
prof2007:
Tens of Lagosians stormed the LASU Road office of late Alhaji Fatai Yusuf, popularly known as Oko Oloyun, to demand the money they invested in his Ponzi scheme.

Oko Oloyun, a popular Lagos-based trado-medical expert, was murdered on Thursday 23 January 2020 around 4:30pm on the road while travelling to Iseyin, Oyo State. He was reportedly attacked by some hoodlums at Igboora.

Following his demise, people who invested money in his Ponzi scheme, known as “Option C” stormed the Head office of his company to demand how to retrieve their money. The investors were the more confused as his two offices at Egba Idowu along Igando road in Lagos were shut with no one to provide information.

The investors, however, vowed to take drastic measures if a statement was not issued by the organization as soon as possible. Just like the day MMM folded up, the investors in “Option C” programme narrated how much they had invested and insisted they could not afford to lose their hard-earned money.

An investor, who chose to be called Emmanuel explained that Option C is a money-making programme that promised 10% return in two months. Emmanuel, who was trembling while speaking, added that he invested in the scheme in July 2019 and had only received returns once, contrary to the agreement of two months which was stated.

Mrs Bunmi (first name withheld), a retired teacher, who was clearly in shock, stated that she had invested millions having joined the programme in December 2018. She said she had only received N500,000 from her investment and that she was not sure of her fate with the death of Oko Oloyun.

Clutching her investment documents, she said that she filed to pull out after inconsistency in payment but rescinded her decision when she was told that she could not get her investment back in full.

Mr Azeez, another investor, said he invested N1 million in September 2019 and had decided to pull out after he was not paid in November. He, however, vowed to pursue his profit with all his ability.

Mrs Bisola (second name withheld) said she invested the money sent to her by her military husband who is fighting insurgents in North East. She said she could not afford to lose the money. She urged the management to speak up and address the investment programme issue quickly.

Mrs. Sulaimon, an investor, said she aborted her trip to travel down from Badagry to Igando when she heard about the assassination of Oko Oloyun. She noted with tears that she had invested a lot and could not afford to lose her investment. She was however optimistic that the returns would be paid after meeting her co-investors who cheered her up.

However, in the midst of the lamentation, some investors who had visited the house of the late Oko Oloyun in Lagos alleged that they were denied access by the security men, with the statement that “Alhaja said we should not allow anybody to come in, they are all in Ibadan.”

After the outcry, the investors agreed among themselves to visit the house of the deceased in Lagos during the Fidau prayers on the eighth day to demand their returns.

However, a security man at Oko Oloyun’s Egan Idowu office alleged that one of the rooms in the head office was intentionally burnt by unknown men prior to Oko Oloyun’s death. He said the workers who were on duty had been arrested.

SOURCE: https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/01/24/investors-storm-oko-oloyuns-office-to-demand-their-money/

Lol, imagine the military man's wife too, the guy dey north east fighting boko haram dey send d money, you dey use am do "OPTION C"

Chaiii, amadioha fire you there, nonsense
Re: "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money by GeoAfrikana(m): 11:51am On Jan 25, 2020
ursullalinda:
Thought they said he had a good business?.....Nigerians many people will always have one side dirty business.....while flaunting the good one.....greed is bad
Re: "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money by bjgurl(f): 11:52am On Jan 25, 2020
He tried it in Osun State then that year , it's when it's not successful he rush back to Lagos,
People will learn by force.

1 Like

Re: "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money by sketcherman3298(m): 11:52am On Jan 25, 2020
fredoooooo:
Go and ask the dead in heaven , they should let him rest in peace or let his people mourn him first na ..

No Resting for the Wicked �

Meanwhile, I don't even know of this "Option C"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money by ikorodureporta: 11:53am On Jan 25, 2020
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money by DaddyMorenike: 11:54am On Jan 25, 2020
okooloyun1:
Just peeping...
I go chuq preq for that your eye now!
Re: "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money by Amsickindahead: 11:54am On Jan 25, 2020
Damnn..watta great pity for da lost soul n investors.. Our mumu no go ever do.
Re: "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money by Askay: 11:55am On Jan 25, 2020
Alhaji why?!? Why visit this over yourself after death? Contentment no be here o...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money by GeneralPula: 11:55am On Jan 25, 2020
AntiWailer:

If this is Ur thinking then as foolish as they appear, they were better than you.

Then if you yourself think he is foolish, then your dumb yourself!

Tho I don’t play anything sport bet but I’ve got homies that does those play such with sure and quick wins!

I got a homie that stake as high as 500k with just 1 or 2 games and ever since he been playing it, nah 2wice him don lose but winnings plenty! He just bought himself a ride!

What e says to me is far better than one invisible “Come and invest and harvest return later”

3 Likes

Re: "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money by franchasng: 11:56am On Jan 25, 2020
grin grin

7 Likes

Re: "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 25, 2020
some people so damn stupid and greedy... MMM came and went they still haven't learnt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money by AntiWailer: 11:59am On Jan 25, 2020
GeneralPula:

Then if you yourself think he is foolish, then your dumb yourself!

Tho I don’t play anything sport bet but I’ve got homies that does those play such with sure and quick wins!

I got a homie that stake as high as 500k with just 1 or 2 games and ever since he been playing it, nah 2wice him don lose but winnings plenty! He just bought himself a ride!

What e says to me is far better than one invisible “Come and invest and harvest return later”

I am sorry I can only have discussion on investment with sane people not some one who thinks betting is an investment.

So I will pass on the rubbish u wrote.

I can only pity angels who will give their hearts to low lifers like u and Ur homie

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money by GeneralPula: 12:02pm On Jan 25, 2020
AntiWailer:

I am sorry I can only have discussion on investment with sane people not some one who thinks betting is an investment.

So I will pass on the rubbish u wrote.

So Come and Invest and get an Invisible 10% return later nah investment to you?

Now it’s confirmed you’re dumb!

1 Like

Re: "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money by Skepticus: 12:03pm On Jan 25, 2020
ursullalinda:
Thought they said he had a good business?.....Nigerians will always have one side dirty business.....while flaunting the good one.....greed is bad

No matter how rich they are, they must always be involved in something very shady

2 Likes

Re: "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money by Originalsly: 12:04pm On Jan 25, 2020
Hmmm..... they said the man was assassinated.... he was killed/murdered. They say the investors..... they are gamblers.
I'm almost sure he was killed because of money...... somebody ... most likely a Police did not get what he was promised.

2 Likes

Re: "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 25, 2020
Davash222:
10% Returns in two months
Some people are truly gullible.

So, if I invest 100K , I have to wait after two months before making 10,000 Naira.
If I use that 100K and be playing 2 odds every weekend, that would be 100 times better sef.
exactly especially if it is running ticket
Re: "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money by yorke1: 12:09pm On Jan 25, 2020
Dey plenty for Telegram. Cajoling you to join one investment platform or the other. People should be careful.

2 Likes

Re: "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money by AntiWailer: 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2020
GeneralPula:

So Come and Invest and get an Invisible 10% return later nah investment to you?

Now it’s confirmed you’re dumb!

If u go back and check my post u will realize how m0r0nic your post is.

Like I said, I dnt deal with miscreants so I will let Ur insane rants pass

U cnt force Ur opinion of betting on me because 'ur homie' played and bought car. I av cars and never played betting b4 in my life.

I pity the ladies in this generation who will be unfortunate to marry low lifers like you and Ur homie.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money by Starz825(m): 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2020
Davash222:
10% Returns in two months
Some people are truly gullible.

So, if I invest 100K , I have to wait after two months before making 10,000 Naira.
If I use that 100K and be playing 2 odds every weekend, that would be 100 times better sef.
100 times better..So na so 2.oo odd easy...abi na only u dey play bet
Re: "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money by Exponental(m): 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2020
If not killed by the Fulani's on that road, could it be an investor that didn't get a payment after 3months or just an assassination
Amotekun should take this as its first assignment

1 Like

Re: "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money by philip0906(m): 12:15pm On Jan 25, 2020
AntiWailer:

If this is Ur thinking then as foolish as they appear, they were better than you.

10% every 2 months means 60% interest per annum.

That is ridiculously high for any legit investment.
Lol...You think say na everybody know basic economics?

1 Like

Re: "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money by mideactive: 12:15pm On Jan 25, 2020
Are they sure the guy is really dead,this might also be a scheme cheesy

3 Likes

Re: "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money by AntiWailer: 12:16pm On Jan 25, 2020
philip0906:

Lol...You think say na everybody know basic economics?

Apologies jare

One m0r0n already confirmed it.
Re: "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:16pm On Jan 25, 2020
Ponzi scheme always end in tears! With all the herbal advert never knew a ponzi scheme was a side hustle. Naija I hail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank / MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider / Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.