Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

"Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money (80599 Views)

How Oko Oloyun Option C Investors Can Get Their Money Back / Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money / Oko Oloyun Option C Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money by WriterX(m): 6:20pm On Jan 25, 2020
unfortunately I and a few friends have been thinking of going into a legit money -saving and loaning business ,the amounts of ill we perceive through our surveys so far is really disturbing at the moment.
the idea is actually genius but I don't know we are skeptic than ever thanks to the amount of fraudulent actions some of us like to take for quick cash.

what do you guys think, lol yes I want to Still throw the question out , is it a Worth while venture?
Re: "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money by einsteine(m): 6:43pm On Jan 25, 2020
Azmanaty:

Big FAT lie!

Which lie?

Are you informed at all? Go and research, then quote me with the rate

1 Like

Re: "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money by freethesheeple(m): 6:43pm On Jan 25, 2020
Hahahhahahahhaha pozi will never stop in Nigeris since the govt doesnt care about any body.... buahri and atiku pikin dey do ponzi
Re: "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money by Legendguru: 6:58pm On Jan 25, 2020
Really
Re: "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money by NoToPile: 7:14pm On Jan 25, 2020
Izigha:

forget it bro, as sure as the sun will rise tomorrow, the money is gone

Thats the issue, as Nigerian businesses are wired.

I still dont see the oko oloyun stuff as a ponzi or money doubling stuff though. High interest rate- YES 40percent was a bit on the high side.

They did have strict conditions sha like applying and waiting for 3 months before you could withdraw your investment, with no interest for those 3 months.

I heared they defaulted at some pointyear late last year, maybe that was when the fraud and fire in his company happened.
Re: "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money by coatofwealth(m): 7:20pm On Jan 25, 2020
[color=#990000][/color] tongue
Davash222:
10% Returns in two months
Some people are truly gullible.

So, if I invest 100K , I have to wait after two months before making 10,000 Naira.
If I use that 100K and be playing 2 odds every weekend, that would be 100 times better sef.
Davash222:

So, if I invest 100K , I have to wait after two months before making 10,000 Naira.
If I use that 100K and be playing 2 odds every weekend, that would be 100 times better sef.
Davash222:

Re: "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money by ohuatc(m): 8:20pm On Jan 25, 2020
nairalee:
Option A - MMM
Option B - MMM Reloaded
Option C - Oko Oloyun

����
Re: "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money by Kaodek(m): 8:20pm On Jan 25, 2020
nairalee:
Option A - MMM
Option B - LOOM
Option C - Oko Oloyun
Re: "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money by Jayess: 8:33pm On Jan 25, 2020
Ponzi Scheme
A fraudulent investment operation that pays returns to investors from their own money or money paid by subsequent investors, rather than from any actual profit earned.

I have not heard of a Ponzi Master that escaped sudden death, not even Mavrodi.

1 Like

Re: "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money by Wickedtruths: 8:41pm On Jan 25, 2020
Jayess:
Ponzi Scheme
A fraudulent investment operation that pays returns to investors from their own money or money paid by subsequent investors, rather than from any actual profit earned.

I have not heard of a Ponzi Master that escaped sudden death, not even Mavrodi.

Charles Ponzi, the originator of Ponzi schemes died of age-related symptoms.

He was so persuasive that after the FBI arrested him for fraud, his victims were sending him money in jail for him to help them "invest".

2 Likes

Re: "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money by Bimpe29: 9:06pm On Jan 25, 2020
Be wise as there is no longer an integrity in virtually all business relationships.

1 Like

Re: "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money by Kubernetes: 9:44pm On Jan 25, 2020
toprealman:
Getting back peanut is the bone of contention here.....not the security your capital.

The higher the risk the higher the return.
The lower the risk,the less the return.

1 Like

Re: "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money by somehow: 9:55pm On Jan 25, 2020
Davash222:

At least you must have had up to 5k before to playyour 2 odds

you should be very rich by now after 2 months!

4 Likes

Re: "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money by Futureyahooboi(m): 11:17pm On Jan 25, 2020
Thats why i love Sporty Bet
Re: "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money by drakeli: 1:21am On Jan 26, 2020
Here comes the king of ponzi ladies and gentlemen. Charlseee....,Ponziiiiiiiii!!!!!
Ponzi Grand Master. We will never forget you.
Applause........ grin grin grin

Re: "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money by zakkxx: 2:41am On Jan 26, 2020
hahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin option c no b even option A or B chia give my pple sensima
Re: "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money by surebros: 6:40am On Jan 26, 2020
[quote author=LosC post=86094157]Nigerians will never learn from their past mistakes..
Always looking for a fast lane to get rich[/quote�

1 Like

Re: "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money by DexterousOne(m): 8:11am On Jan 26, 2020
einsteine:
Nigerians are the cause of investment schemes becoming Ponzi scheme.

Let's say you have a business and you need investors. You give them a business plan and tell them you are likely to make a profit, etc. Nigerian investors would demand to have an exact ROI whereas in business you can't really say this is what you will make with certainty. So the business owner who needs funds tells them a super ROI then starts getting more funds than he needs for the business and in order to pay the high returns promised, he has to use investors money. Before you know, the business is sidelined and fraud starts.

Its true

Nigerians are a complicated bunch
Re: "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money by Norland4life(f): 11:55am On Jan 26, 2020
Option C indeed
Greedy and lazy peeps
With 100k retail order in NORLAND, I get my 100k products of my choice,20k retail order bonus from the company,market my products and still collect my capital with gain
Re: "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money by Jayess: 1:23pm On Jan 26, 2020
Wickedtruths:

Charles Ponzi, the originator of Ponzi schemes died of age-related symptoms.

He was so persuasive that after the FBI arrested him for fraud, his victims were sending him money in jail for him to help them "invest".

Charles Ponzi died at the age 66
Mavrodi died at the age of 62

Both of them died in March
Both are fraudsters

Do you consent that 66 years old man is an elderly man??

I insist no Ponzi Master escape premature death! Quote me again cool
Re: "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money by MariamAlheri: 5:08pm On Jan 26, 2020
If I had told them to buy Land, land they would see with their krokro eyes with that money, they won't have agreed. Now see what happens!

Anyway, you can still buy that property, land, start that property investment with as little as 25k as an initial deposit and spread the balance across 24months. Holla me on 08069506169 for more information and site inspection.

#AdronHomes #UnlimitedLove #celebritylifestyle
#ATICForever

Re: "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money by Sunrise258: 6:05pm On Jan 26, 2020
Ponzi scheme: Different devil, same hell!
Re: "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money by Wickedtruths: 11:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
Norland4life:
Option C indeed
Greedy and lazy peeps
With 100k retail order in NORLAND, I get my 100k products of my choice,20k retail order bonus from the company,market my products and still collect my capital with gain

Story
Only fools who fell for GNLD, Eden, Forever living products, Noni, AIM Global and Longrich would fall for this nonsense.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank / MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider / Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.