Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Please Nairalanders What Should I Do On This Issues - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Nairalanders What Should I Do On This Issues (429 Views)

Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? / Please Nairalanders What Can You Say About This A Friend Did To Me This Morning / Nairalanders What's Your Best Action Packed Movie ,mine Is Kill Bill(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalanders What Should I Do On This Issues by Hackportal(m): 9:16am On Jan 25, 2020
One rich Guy like that met my girl for road about 3weeks ago when she dey relocate her properties to her new Lodge, he helped her to carry the property and he also pay 4k to Keke man and gave my girl 3k before he left meanwhile me I dey far from my girl.

She called me that the same day, told me everything on how she met the man. I tell Am to be very careful with the man.

After 3days the nigga call am again they discussed about their meet up, she called me for permission which I granted her to go. ok

She came back told me the man gave her 6k for Gas cylinder... Two days later the man gave her another 4k for upkeep, I gave her an advice about we guys that niggas do go where dey don't Gain, nobody is father Christmas or owes a charity organization.

this man called her on Thursday that he will like to meet her on Friday before he travel back to lasgidi she called me and i told her to go.

So yesterday the man came around Pick her up where she dey charge phone for up school
He took her to nearby hotel buy drinks and food for her,
According to my girl now she told him that she wants to go but the guy no gree, he insisted that he must have sex with her or He will only kiss her and touch her breasts, because it's their first time in a room.

This girl is just 19years this year. This nigga instructed her to remove her up clothes which she did. She kissed him and he Romance her breasts before he let her Go.

She came back immediately called me narrated this story to me. Telling me she bleeped up that it will never happen again, saying it's a mistake but I told her is over between us.

She is busy crying since yesterday calling with different lines because I blocked her numbers.

Does this look like ritaul because this man paid 14k for a room just to kiss and touch breasts I'm kinda confused embarassed

What should I do now?
Re: Please Nairalanders What Should I Do On This Issues by ednut1(m): 9:20am On Jan 25, 2020
cheesy

Re: Please Nairalanders What Should I Do On This Issues by nifemi25(m): 9:23am On Jan 25, 2020
Only MUMU like you will allow his girlfriend to go and meet a stranger in an hotel... I won't be surprised since you encouraged your so called girlfriend to be collecting money from strangers.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders What Should I Do On This Issues by Kseafresh: 9:25am On Jan 25, 2020
No be you dey give am permission to follow the man,The girl dey honest with you dey tell you every every..Na now ritual enter your head..
Ritual kee u there..
Infact The girl na fool for Thinking she had a Man in The First Place..
I spit on your balls, You be Toto..
Wetin Mma Ngozi no go see for market..

2 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders What Should I Do On This Issues by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 25, 2020
Na you fvck up!!

You thought you could love-vendor p¡mp her and the guy abi!!

Awon, I want to marry 19 yrs crew, where are you?
Hackportal:
One rich Guy like that met my girl for road about 3weeks ago when she dey relocate her properties to her new Lodge, he helped her to carry the property and he also pay 4k to Keke man and gave my girl 3k before he left meanwhile me I dey far from my girl.

She called me that the same day, told me everything on how she met the man. I tell Am to be very careful with the man.

After 3days the nigga call am again they discussed about their meet up, she called me for permission which I granted her to go. ok

She came back told me the man gave her 6k for Gas cylinder... Two days later the man gave her another 4k for upkeep, I gave her an advice about we guys that niggas do go where dey don't Gain, nobody is father Christmas or owes a charity organization.

this man called her on Thursday that he will like to meet her on Friday before he travel back to lasgidi she called me and i told her to go.

So yesterday the man came around Pick her up where she dey charge phone for up school
He took her to nearby hotel buy drinks and food for her,
According to my girl now she told him that she wants to go but the guy no gree, he insisted that he must have sex with her or He will only kiss her and touch her breasts, because it's their first time in a room.

This girl is just 19years this year. This nigga instructed her to remove her up clothes which she did. She kissed him and he Romance her breasts before he let her Go.

She came back immediately called me narrated this story to me. Telling me she bleeped up that it will never happen again, saying it's a mistake but I told her is over between us.

She is busy crying since yesterday calling with different lines because I blocked her numbers.

Does this look like ritaul because this man paid 14k for a room just to kiss and touch breasts I'm kinda confused embarassed

What should I do now?
Re: Please Nairalanders What Should I Do On This Issues by JeffreyD1(m): 9:29am On Jan 25, 2020
You keep telling her to go and see him because she's getting small small cash from the dude and you don't want be the one giving her that small small cash

Now you blocked her number op you're wicked

People like you can allow their babe to Bleep another guy just to bring in money

I wish I've access to your babe to advise her to leave you

She don't need to beg you

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders What Should I Do On This Issues by chiemmanuel(m): 9:58am On Jan 25, 2020
You are greedy, you allowed your lover to meet a man at a private place, because if money, probably she gives you your cut

So why are you shocked and forming, bro, open a chalet for her
Re: Please Nairalanders What Should I Do On This Issues by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 25, 2020
Break up and move on. It's not that hard you will that k me later. But you messed up, you told her to go, there is no such thing as altruism anymore bro. Tit for tat

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders What Should I Do On This Issues by Rebelworld(m): 11:05am On Jan 25, 2020
Lmaooo they definitely had sex.
Also, you can look into this business full time. Encourage your girl to meet new guys and bring money home. In my opinion, I feel she’s a queen who deserves a chance to prove herself worthy by bringing something to the table.
Re: Please Nairalanders What Should I Do On This Issues by Ceenelly(m): 11:11am On Jan 25, 2020
You are definitely a boy
Re: Please Nairalanders What Should I Do On This Issues by iLegendd(m): 11:17am On Jan 25, 2020
Nice thread. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders What Should I Do On This Issues by Starz825(m): 11:29am On Jan 25, 2020
Don't ever give permission to your woman to meet a stranger... stop being a simp.

Girls can be very silly...they act honest by telling you everything that happened in the day...how a guy asked them out for a dinner or lunch...and if you can permit them to see him... don't ever give permission... don't... because if u do.. that's the beginning of the end of the relationship...
Some girls can be so petty....Set awon Explorer..awon onijekuje... grin

(1) (Reply)

Boobs Enlargement Tutorial / Casalinda And Co Just Admit Your Error And Move On / Did You Receive Any Lockdown Bonus From Your Bank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.