Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats (28650 Views)

Gombe Boarding School Where Students Sleep Under An Open Roof (Photos) / Lubricant Maker, Ebuka Onunkwo Increases Community School Enrollment With Donati / Ogun School Where Pupils Learn Under Mango Tree Despite N30M Allocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by Starhearts: 1:21pm On Jan 25, 2020
Chizuru01:
I am From Abia State and what I can tell you is that, these regions " Arochukwu, Ohafia Aro Ngwa " needs Gods intervention first before anything can work there.

The rate of Juju in these areas is too much. The rich will will either suppress the poor from standing or run away for there lives and the poor is always looking for a way to kill anyone that tries to rise with any means possible

Modified

For the govt, Okezie Ikpeazu is trying but he needs to add more effort. The senators representing those areas has alot to answer

Keep quiet
Infatino head
Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by Rossycee(f): 1:24pm On Jan 25, 2020
Chizuru01:
I am From Abia State and what I can tell you is that, these regions " Arochukwu, Ohafia Aro Ngwa " needs Gods intervention first before anything can work there.

The rate of Juju in these areas is too much. The rich will will either suppress the poor from standing or run away for there lives and the poor is always looking for a way to kill anyone that tries to rise with any means possible

Modified

For the govt, Okezie Ikpeazu is trying but he needs to add more effort. The senators representing those areas has alot to answer
Ikpeazu is the worst governor in the history of Nigeria.. How is he trying if i may ask?? .. Someone that finds it difficult to pay workers and pensioners, even to construct good roads is a problem, most of the health facilities are dead thanks to him.. It's so unfortunate Abia State has been unlucky when it comes to governors, reason why Orji Uzor kalu is chilling in prison, Theodore orji will be next and the so called Okezie will follow suit, it's a matter of time.. God help Abia State.

4 Likes

Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by kennykg(m): 1:25pm On Jan 25, 2020
Leaders of tomorrow are learning under trees while today's leaders want to use 37 billion to renovate a building.
What an irony

2 Likes

Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by helinues: 1:27pm On Jan 25, 2020
ItooWorWor:

grin grin You mean the great developers of the world can't develop alaigbo grin

Alaigbo is in dilapidated state but they don't care as long as other regions are doing fine grin grin grin

Lzaa immohtep GMbuharii Greenback come and she shomething

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by emenye(m): 1:27pm On Jan 25, 2020
Please anybody that has more information as how we can contact this school should send me SMS, we can help this community.

1 Like

Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by bewla(m): 1:29pm On Jan 25, 2020
kernniejay:
EYE SORE!
And they will come online to start telling us how they developed Lagos, whereas their region is the second underdeveloped after North. Awon alaye baje gbogbo.
This no one fault but the untouchable gods we call government
Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by ItooWorWor(m): 1:34pm On Jan 25, 2020
helinues:

Alaigbo is in dilapidated state but they don't care as long as other regions are doing fine grin grin grin

So they don't care about their regions as long as other regions are doing fine, wow developers with a big heart grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by AnanseK(m): 1:34pm On Jan 25, 2020
The Almajiris Of Igbo land
Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by toprealman: 1:36pm On Jan 25, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is the exact reason God made Mao Ohuabunwa lose at the polls.
The same reason he has sent Orji Uzor Kalu to represent his family in Kuje prisons.

Arochukwu has been totally forgotten, mostly by her influential indigenes who prefer the roads totally dilapidated so they can show off their heavy duty SUVs and rented helicopters.

Abia is the most unfortunate state of the federation while Arochukwu is the end of nothingness.
What is the village union doing about it?
If we have a clueless government, must the people be deluded as well. The reason we buy generator is cos of government failure, about time we extend this good thinking to our common wealth.
The video is very pathetic, Mao, Orji, Okezie and TA should bury their head in shame.
Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by benobyeze(m): 1:36pm On Jan 25, 2020
It's very unfortunate. And Ikpeazu is claiming to be the best governor in Nigeria on BCA Radio. May God save Abians from the corrupt politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by IpobAntidote: 1:39pm On Jan 25, 2020
24kmagic:
Useless IPOB

If it were to be another region, you'll see all these bastards spewing gibberish.

No region of Nigeria is more developed than the other.

All the six geo political zones are all trash.

Aba, for example is one of the dirtiest places I've ever seen in 9ja

Spits

Aptly stated.

1 Like

Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by IpobAntidote: 1:40pm On Jan 25, 2020
kernniejay:
EYE SORE!
And they will come online to start telling us how they developed Lagos, whereas their region is the second underdeveloped after North. Awon alaye baje gbogbo.

You get too much sense.

2 Likes

Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by vivypretty(f): 1:43pm On Jan 25, 2020
Chizuru01:

Modified

Okezie is trying by building roads that cannot last a year, abi?
Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by Elexdallas(m): 1:45pm On Jan 25, 2020
Chizuru01:

Modified

You are a professional liar,
I am from Arochukwu, and I can swear with my life, home is the first place Aro man visit whenever he makes money, u go just come online Dey talk rubbish. Tell me how many people Alex otti and Chikwe with host of others suppressed.
Or you tell me if your village is even richer than ohafia people. No come online with cheap data Dey talk trash

2 Likes

Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 25, 2020
seunfly:
It is so sad that people don't see that most Nigerian politicians are wicked, they only vote for party and defends the same party instead of voting for good government and stand for defence of good governance.

Nigeria has a long way to go if we cantinue to think in such manners.

Most politicians are there for their selfish interests and to acquire power to control others. We are only good at playing politics of bitterness rather than togetherliness. Imagine the imo state crisis, everyone is decamping overnight for what exactly if not selfish interests?
Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by bash12: 1:50pm On Jan 25, 2020
[quote author=kernniejay post=86090881]EYE SORE!
And they will come online to start telling us how they developed Lagos, whereas their region is the second underdeveloped after North. Awon alaye baje gbogbo. [/quote you you your mouth will not kill you, you don't want them to develop Lagos again ���]
Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by helinues: 1:53pm On Jan 25, 2020
ItooWorWor:

So they don't care about their regions as long as other regions are doing fine, wow developers with a big heart grin grin

Na o n pe ooo.. It is a must other regions must be developed first before developing our poto.poto land or Amadioha might vex as we already swear an oath

1 Like

Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by TUANKU(m): 1:54pm On Jan 25, 2020
Is this Zamfara or Kebbi? Oh it's the mighty Abia state. Spits.
Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by ItooWorWor(m): 2:02pm On Jan 25, 2020
helinues:

Na o n pe ooo.. It is a must other regions must be developed first before developing our poto.poto land or Amadioha might vex as we already swear an oath
What a wonderful and generous oath, am beginning to like Amadioha more and more grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by Thegamingorca(m): 2:07pm On Jan 25, 2020
Abia
Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by Thegamingorca(m): 2:10pm On Jan 25, 2020
Elexdallas:

You are a professional liar,
I am from Arochukwu, and I can swear with my life, home is the first place Aro man visit whenever he makes money, u go just come online Dey talk rubbish. Tell me how many people Alex otti and Chikwe with host of others suppressed.
Or you tell me if your village is even richer than ohafia people. No come online with cheap data Dey talk trash

Abiaaaaa grin
Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by LZAA: 2:10pm On Jan 25, 2020
helinues:

Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by Ebenezar2020(m): 2:11pm On Jan 25, 2020
24kmagic:
Useless IPOB

If it were to be another region, you'll see all these bastards spewing gibberish.

Spits
all of them don run leave this thread.
ngadaawo jimyjames Lzaa Immhotep blackking98 just look at your community.
the only thing una sabi na to dey shout say
"Na we get Lagos, Na we get Lagos" while your leaders are denying your basic rights

2 Likes

Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by Thegamingorca(m): 2:11pm On Jan 25, 2020
Chizuru01:

Modified

abiiiiiaaa grin
Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by LZAA: 2:11pm On Jan 25, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
all of them don run leave this thread.
ngadaawo jimyjames Lzaa Immhotep blackking98 just look at your community.
the only thing una sabi na to dey shout say
"Na we get Lagos, Na we get Lagos" while your leaders are denying your basic rights
This our lagos sef grin
Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by Ebenezar2020(m): 2:12pm On Jan 25, 2020
queenolofofo:
Awon developer
wetin happen to your chiefolofofo account?
Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by Kendroid: 2:12pm On Jan 25, 2020
It shall never be well with whoever coursed this country called Nigeria embarassed
Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by Thegamingorca(m): 2:12pm On Jan 25, 2020
24kmagic:
Useless IPOB

Spits

Lmfao
Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by ogunsbanjul(m): 2:16pm On Jan 25, 2020
Thanks for saying the truth which I believe they will still condemn the advice you're giving them here. I pray they face the problems in their region kua than contributing on security outfit in south /west and Instead of BLAMING federal government on the bad governance in the state since 1999 and praising Yoruba on AMOTEKUN and their self acclaimed savior cum international guy man who is now enjoying himself in Jerusalem.
kernniejay:
EYE SORE!
Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by teniolav: 2:18pm On Jan 25, 2020
Metrixnews:
The poor state of Ndia Ememe Abam Community School in Arochukwu local government Abia State has brought the academic activities in the school to a stand still as pupils now stand under tree to receive lessons, ABN TV findings reveal.

The school located in Ohafor ward 1 our correspondent discovered has been in a very dilapidated state for years without the intervention of the appropriate authorities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1NPSWn3Q_Q
A resident of the area said parents who can afford the cost of private school have withdrawn their children from the public school, leaving a very few pupils.

The collapsed classrooms are also without seats, forcing the pupils to learn under the scorching sun.

The community therefore calls on the member representing Arochukwu/Ohafia federal constituency, Abia State government, SUBEB and other relevant bodies to quickly intervene and save the school from going into extinction.

Source: https://abntv.ng/2020/01/meet-abia-community-school-where-children-learn-under-tree-without-seats-photosvideo/
not in south west.. Orji Orji

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ASUU: Massive Number Of Students May Be Disenfranchised, We Are Considering This / 65 Internet Acronyms And Slangs You Never Knew / Flogging Children In School And At Home: Good Or Bad? Whats Your Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.