Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,426 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:47 PM

Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats (28795 Views)

Gombe Boarding School Where Students Sleep Under An Open Roof (Photos) / Lubricant Maker, Ebuka Onunkwo Increases Community School Enrollment With Donati / Ogun School Where Pupils Learn Under Mango Tree Despite N30M Allocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by 1759King: 2:19pm On Jan 25, 2020
Chizuru01:

Trash. I stopped reading your garbage wen you mentioned Ogbonna Onu without calling the main man Sam Mbakwe
Well you stopped reading, so I won't fault you for not understanding. Sam Mbakwe, old Imo (yes, present day Abia was a part of it). Ogbonnaya Ọnụ, former military governor of Abia state.

You were probably not born then or you were still in your primary school during this Era.
Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by Kendroid: 2:19pm On Jan 25, 2020
Chizuru01:
I am From Abia State and what I can tell you is that, these regions " Arochukwu, Ohafia Aro Ngwa " needs Gods intervention first before anything can work there.

The rate of Juju in these areas is too much. The rich will will either suppress the poor from standing or run away for there lives and the poor is always looking for a way to kill anyone that tries to rise with any means possible

Modified

For the govt, Okezie Ikpeazu is trying but he needs to add more effort. The senators representing those areas has alot to answer
With all due respect sir, in what areas or sector(s) has Ikpeazu tried?
U can list it/them numerically...
Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by jimyjames(m): 2:19pm On Jan 25, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
all of them don run leave this thread.
ngadaawo jimyjames Lzaa Immhotep blackking98 just look at your community.
the only thing una sabi na to dey shout say
"Na we get Lagos, Na we get Lagos" while your leaders are denying your basic rights

What is this amotekun vigilante guy talking about , at least they have a tree to seat under in abia , in Ibadan children learn under the sun

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by Yg5652(m): 2:22pm On Jan 25, 2020
GOFRONT:
Hmmm....Abia, Truely the God's own state...
Lol I'm laughing so hard at what you said here my bro

for your gift card trading bring all country gift card to my dm for swift payment at the best rate
Note:valid cards only rippers wont know peace insha allah
Call or dm me on WhatsApp 07039083757

Please kindly follow me on IG its wont cost much of your time please for God sake @bimbolawonuola
Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by GMbuharii: 2:30pm On Jan 25, 2020
ogunsbanjul:
Thanks for saying the truth which I believe they will still condemn the advice you're giving them here. I pray they face the problems in their region kua than contributing on security outfit in south /west and Instead of BLAMING federal government on the bad governance in the state since 1999 and praising Yoruba on AMOTEKUN and their self acclaimed savior cum international guy man who is now enjoying himself in Jerusalem.
helinues:

Na o n pe ooo.. It is a must other regions must be developed first before developing our poto.poto land or Amadioha might vex as we already swear an oath
AnanseK:

The Almajiris Of Igbo land
kernniejay:
EYE SORE!
And they will come online to start telling us how they developed Lagos, whereas their region is the second underdeveloped after North. Awon alaye baje gbogbo.
All round Amotekuns
grin grin grin grin

Lzaa immhotep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by Unrated900(m): 2:58pm On Jan 25, 2020
majamajic:

which region is better than east in Nigeria , name it !

Ask your fellow developers

2 Likes

Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2020
my own babe state. Ikpeazu should please wake up biko

check my SIG
Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by okpalaAnambra: 3:03pm On Jan 25, 2020
Chizuru01:

Trash. I stopped reading your garbage wen you mentioned Ogbonna Onu without calling the main man Sam Mbakwe
Sam Mbakwe unfortunately didn't rule Abia, he ruled imo..it was Onu who first ruled Abia and made good impact...To be honest Abia is the most unfortunate state in Nigeria, is that painful
Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by nokatakata: 3:04pm On Jan 25, 2020
Most Nigerians irrespective of tribe suffer same problems from useless and cursed politicians. People will come online and brag about how they are the richest and most developed tribe blah blah yet when you go deep into their various communities, you would weep.
The governors and LG chairmen in Abia are not yoruba or hausa people. Same thing when you go to Ogun, Oyo, kaduna, bornu states. You will see communities in these states and wonder if you are in a war torn area. The governors, commissioners, senators, LG chairmen in these states are indigenes yet they do not care about their people. It is always about selfish interest.

A lot nigerians too are so docile and just love to suffer. Nobody from all the regions we have in nigeria is willing to challenge their leaders. We leave the people closest to us and want to push all blame on FG that is far away in abuja. If the country separates today, it is obvious there won't be much difference. It will still be the evil, useless greedy politicians against the docile, gullible masses. Why can't we challenge our governors now rather than wait and cry that the country should separate? The earlier we realise it is rich politicians and their friends vs the common man, the better for us. Tackle your governors, senators, commissioners, LG chairmen first before running to the presidency. At least if all these people do their jobs the way they should, things won't be so hard and it will be glaring for all to see which govt is not functioning and doing their jobs between the FG, state govt, LG, and senators.

1 Like

Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by sundayoluwatimi(m): 3:13pm On Jan 25, 2020
To say this is a school is itself a wicked statement.

Here is a collapse.
Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by eldeens: 3:16pm On Jan 25, 2020
GOFRONT:
Hmmm....Abia, Truely the God's own state...

They left everything in the hands of gods
Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by Magicians: 3:17pm On Jan 25, 2020
This is only reason proving PDP will forever be a failure like the they have always been.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
This is the exact reason God made Mao Ohuabunwa lose at the polls.
The same reason he has sent Orji Uzor Kalu to represent his family in Kuje prisons.

Arochukwu has been totally forgotten, mostly by her influential indigenes who prefer the roads totally dilapidated so they can show off their heavy duty SUVs and rented helicopters.

Abia is the most unfortunate state of the federation while Arochukwu is the end of nothingness.
Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by mechanics(m): 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2020
The state government should be blamed.
Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by majamajic(m): 3:23pm On Jan 25, 2020
Unrated900:

Ask your fellow developers

Then stop talking about it , if u can't level up with them
Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by pennywys(m): 3:43pm On Jan 25, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is the exact reason God made Mao Ohuabunwa lose at the polls.
The same reason he has sent Orji Uzor Kalu to represent his family in Kuje prisons.

Arochukwu has been totally forgotten, mostly by her influential indigenes who prefer the roads totally dilapidated so they can show off their heavy duty SUVs and rented helicopters.

Abia is the most unfortunate state of the federation while Arochukwu is the end of nothingness.
NwaAmaikpe I support you
Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by alfasexy: 3:43pm On Jan 25, 2020
StrikeBack:
Gods own state

We all know that God is useless talkless of his state.

1 Like

Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by Kokoebapluse(m): 4:05pm On Jan 25, 2020
There is no different between Hausa and igbo,

2 Likes

Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by Victorex001(m): 4:54pm On Jan 25, 2020
24kmagic:
Useless IPOB

If it were to be another region, you'll see all these bastards spewing gibberish.

No region of Nigeria is more developed than the other.

All the six geo political zones are all trash.

Aba, for example is one of the dirtiest places I've ever seen in 9ja

Spits
Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by Victorex001(m): 5:02pm On Jan 25, 2020
If these ewedu eating hypocrites call Abia State the dirtiest state so what should we call Osun?

Everyone acting like their State is Florida ���

Below are pictures of Osun state....Osun state is habitant for pigs

Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by Fixedisaac8764: 5:26pm On Jan 25, 2020
see below
Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by Irore: 5:36pm On Jan 25, 2020
Chizuru01:
I am From Abia State and what I can tell you is that, these regions " Arochukwu, Ohafia Aro Ngwa " needs Gods intervention first before anything can work there.

The rate of Juju in these areas is too much. The rich will will either suppress the poor from standing or run away for there lives and the poor is always looking for a way to kill anyone that tries to rise with any means possible

Modified

For the govt, Okezie Ikpeazu is trying but he needs to add more effort. The senators representing those areas has alot to answer
Good observation. Flesh and blood has not revealed this to you but almighty God. Truth is any individual,family,community and nation that delights in Juju too much hardly progress.
Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by GOFRONT(m): 5:40pm On Jan 25, 2020
No be lie.....

Their matter dey for God hand.. grin
Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by vicomonode: 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2020
Good evening.
I think is time will all do the needful and stop expecting government to be our hope for a better education.With respect to this post can anyone help with the contact of the head of school or anyone who lives in that community. I will really appreciate.
Thanks.
Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by Exodora: 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2020
Metrixnews:
The poor state of Ndia Ememe Abam Community School in Arochukwu local government Abia State has brought the academic activities in the school to a stand still as pupils now stand under tree to receive lessons, ABN TV findings reveal.

The school located in Ohafor ward 1 our correspondent discovered has been in a very dilapidated state for years without the intervention of the appropriate authorities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1NPSWn3Q_Q
A resident of the area said parents who can afford the cost of private school have withdrawn their children from the public school, leaving a very few pupils.

The collapsed classrooms are also without seats, forcing the pupils to learn under the scorching sun.

The community therefore calls on the member representing Arochukwu/Ohafia federal constituency, Abia State government, SUBEB and other relevant bodies to quickly intervene and save the school from going into extinction.

Source: https://abntv.ng/2020/01/meet-abia-community-school-where-children-learn-under-tree-without-seats-photosvideo/
I know Abia is bad cause am currently serving here as a Corp member but how come nobody talks about this side of same Abia my PPA

1 Share

Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by newdawn2017(f): 6:30pm On Jan 25, 2020
LosC:
Witchcraft Leadership in Nigeria

Just look at. And one anumanu is there in the House of Assembly, HOR and Senate stealing funds allocated to his constituency.
with no chief or CDC committee asking him of d money, yet he comes around & show off with d money & they will give him chieftaincy tittle & boys will be hailling him shocked I spot on d traditional rullers, CDC execs, age grade yoths will see no wrong in his withholding of d funds & balling with it without any visible work d constituents money has done. Somebody all of them gathere, - hand picked to represent that region in Senate in order to fight for & secure d interests of that region of people really?? shocked
Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by Legendguru: 6:34pm On Jan 25, 2020
Oh
Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by seguno2: 7:15pm On Jan 25, 2020
kernniejay:
EYE SORE!
And they will come online to start telling us how they developed Lagos, whereas their region is the second underdeveloped after North. Awon alaye baje gbogbo.

Are they all telling you that?

1 Like

Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by seguno2: 7:17pm On Jan 25, 2020
Chizuru01:

Modified

He is trying by sharing kerosene for election
The people deserve their useless school and life.

1 Like

Re: Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats by Nolongthing88(m): 7:59pm On Jan 25, 2020
There is a very big problem in this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Study In Europe Tuition-Free: Get Our Scholarships & Tuition-Free Guides / IMSU Suspends Dr Desmond Izunwanne For Slapping Students / Unilag Student Activist Olorunfemi Remains Suspended After Seven Semesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.