Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa (78897 Views)

Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) / Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) / Herd Of Deer Take Over East London Housing Estate Amid Coronavirus Lockdown(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by victorazyvictor(m): 1:39pm On Jan 25, 2020
missunknown:
Aren't these locusts edible? grin

They are.

They hulk them in the north.
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by jaxxy(m): 1:40pm On Jan 25, 2020
Reminds me on the movies
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by Checked86: 1:41pm On Jan 25, 2020
Enwhen:

THE END IS NEAR

THANK YOU JESUS....thank God tomorrow na Sunday make I born again quick...heaven straight... paradise here I come!!!!
nothing like end of the world. According to my father, it happens like every 200years. Therefore, it can never be experienced twice by an individual. He was small when it happened in Nigeria like somewhat in the year 1940s or so

Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by MrCork: 1:41pm On Jan 25, 2020
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.dw.com/en/billions-of-locusts-swarm-over-east-africa/a-52138582

...if those locusts mistakenly cross Nigeria border......automatic **breakfast!!!*( grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy wink grin
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by TheVictorious(m): 1:41pm On Jan 25, 2020
noblealuu:

Climate change is really causing a lot of harm to humanity. God have mercy on us. In your wrath please God remember mercy.

Please dear Nairalanders, kindly spare 60 seconds of your time to vote for my sister in an entrepreneurship contest.

Deborah Oluwaseyi Olujobi is an alumni of the Lagos business school's Enterprise Development Center and the Fate Foundation. She is the CEO at Faidez wears

I worked with her closely in the very early stage of her business and I am impressed with her progress so far. I have observed her go about her business with so much impact, finesse and display of business knowledge.

She has been shortlisted as one of the top 5 nominees of the Next Economy Impact awards and needs our votes to win. I can vouch for her that she deserves this award.

Kindly vote for her at https://tneimpactawards.com/lagos/

Voting ends midnight, January 25, 2020.

*Don't forget to use a working email address so you can get your OTP. Ensure to check your spam, promotional and socials for the OTP*

Please help push this thing, make this babe win this award plssssssss!!!

DONE
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by Edusouls(m): 1:42pm On Jan 25, 2020
End of days is at hand it’s getting very clear to everyone now including atheist, God won’t allow us to sin forever at a time we have to vacate this planet and the time is near..
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by Neddyogu(m): 1:44pm On Jan 25, 2020
They should trap the locusts, and fry them. I hear locusts make a crunchy snack. High protein diet something
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by Thegamingorca(m): 1:46pm On Jan 25, 2020
MrCork:

...if those locusts mistakenly cross Nigeria border......automatic **breakfast!!!*( grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy wink grin

Where?

Save for the forests....Nigeria is mostly arable land laid barren
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by Bejusttoall: 1:48pm On Jan 25, 2020
It is China coronavirus that the world is still battling with, now it is locusts. It is high time you gave your life to Jesus Christ. The end is at hand.
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by Thegamingorca(m): 1:48pm On Jan 25, 2020
Edusouls:
End of days is at hand it’s getting very clear to everyone now including atheist, God won’t allow us to sin forever at a time we have to vacate this planet and the time is near..

Yes and the rapture will start in Africa.

Just wait let me fvck some blondes first
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by Enwhen(m): 1:50pm On Jan 25, 2020
16yearsold:

Wait!!!! Hold on there,
Repentance doesn't mean you are free from the devil instead you are in more danger.
When the deciple asked Jesus how they can stop sinning.
Jesud said "Strive"
Not saying I am a perfect Christian because sometimes I still fell in to the devils temptation but one thing keep me standing my ground and always striving for salvation that's my love/fear for God.
Being born again won't just save you.
You have to continue forcing your self and spirit to God even if you aren't willing.
Keep reading your Bible every day
Keep praying
Keep seeking for holy spirit
Exhibit self control.
And most importantly fear God more than anything because he is greater than the world
You will sometimes for into temptation but a time will come when you will be so strong in Christ

The Bible says :

Shall we continue to sin that grace may abound?...same Bible reply is GOD FORBID...When u are genuinely born again, when u have received complete salvation , u will be led by the holy spirit spi it will be very difficult for u to fall into temptation because each time the devil tries to tempt u, u will be too strong to fall...that's my weak point because I am not complete save and my salvation is not also complete... I see many pastors who still comit small sin , I don't judge but I know they are not save yet...because when u are completely save, Christ is in u , u are not led by the flesh but by the spirit of God...and when u refused to follow the directive of the spirit of God during temptation , u fall to sin and backslide and the devil invoke 7 demons in u. To make it difficult for u to rise again, its been long I have not read the Bible , I would have backed it up with bible verses ...I remember one that says , whosoever is born of God,(meaning whosoever is complete save) does not commit sin,...Jesus Christ in flesh never sin , and if we call ourselves Christian's(Christ-like) why should we sin ??..if sin we become devil-like and the spirit of God is not in us because we are not completely save from the hand of the devil , the devil still have Dominion over us...bro if u are not yet completely save , do so now , because if u continue to commit little sin that God understand , it's dangerous, it may be that that moment at which u sin that the truimphet will sound...
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by elliottibanga(m): 1:51pm On Jan 25, 2020
Enwhen:

THE END IS NEAR

The end has always been near!

THANK YOU JESUS....thank God tomorrow na Sunday make I born again quick...heaven straight... paradise here I come!!!!
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by Cutehector(m): 1:53pm On Jan 25, 2020
Abeg.. It is not when I want to na hammer that all these yeye signs will be popping.. Mchew.
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by Enwhen(m): 1:53pm On Jan 25, 2020
hopexter:

Abi na you wey see ordinary agricultural plague as end time dey fear. No forget to pray and give your life to Christ tomorrow before locusts kill you undecided

Lolss...its not just about the locusts, so many things...we have surpass the sins of sofdom and Gomorrah
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by Cutehector(m): 1:54pm On Jan 25, 2020
Thegamingorca:

Yes and the rapture will start in Africa.

Just wait let me fvck some blondes first
I tell you.
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by Cutehector(m): 1:54pm On Jan 25, 2020
classicfrank4u:
Thank God I've given my life to Christ oogrin
is it by mouth? Boaster.
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by micflo28(m): 1:56pm On Jan 25, 2020
Enwhen:

THE END IS NEAR

what if you don't live to see tomorrow. You don't need to be in church to be born again. You can be born again now.
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by Ezekiel2122(m): 1:58pm On Jan 25, 2020
missunknown:
Aren't these locusts edible? grin
Hahahahaha... Funny

Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by noblealuu: 1:59pm On Jan 25, 2020
TheVictorious:

DONE

Thanks sir.

Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by noblealuu: 2:00pm On Jan 25, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Later we will be criticising nepotism. See now.
. I don't understand what you mean sir.
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by Ayemileto(m): 2:01pm On Jan 25, 2020
supercase1:
Useless Africans!!!! what stop the govt from using 10 helicopters and spray powerful and concentrated insectides into the air poison it for them and watch and see as the locust die in their millions!!!!useless african govt would not do the right thing in this 21st century!!!

The insecticide can kill other livestock and humans too.

But they can spray the crops though or use nets.
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by Dearlord(m): 2:02pm On Jan 25, 2020
Nawa ooo,
If I were in their shoes I will have no cause of alarm and be thankful to God for the abundance of food
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 25, 2020
Dataanallysst:
Don't know why Africa is plaqued with so many things. Something must be wrong spiritually
Tarrr. What of the raging coronavirus in china?
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by ABINTUK(m): 2:03pm On Jan 25, 2020
FactBoyz:
And later some people will be doubting the Locust plague that happened in the biblical encounter as recorded in Exodus.

Awon atheists

Now this is when we need John the Baptist the most.
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2020
alienvirus:
Billions of reasons to thank God for Nigeria.
God lives here but our people always get Him angry. Without all the man-made crises, Nigeria would have ranked the most peaceful country on earth.
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by Enwhen(m): 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2020
Checked86:
nothing like end of the world. According to my, it happens like every 200years. Therefore, it can never be experienced twice by an individual. He was small when it happened in Nigeria like somewhat in the year 1940s or so

Nothing like that , my grand father was still alive around 1936, even before then ....the coming of Jesus Christ will mark the end of the world , nobody knows the time ... Even the devil knows that Jesus will come and the world will end... I know of a musician who even try to point that to us before his death , when he sang a song before his death..it goes this way " Every night Igbo shayo all night na dry gin , I no start like this before, I start with drum sets, I no say heaven dey , even God dey, if u wan chop cake na then u go know say oven dey...sang by a musician that sold his life to the devil , the person that helped him to do this his no longer singing because of so many things ...I have been to "many places" I have tasted many things , as such, I know say God and when Jesus come this world go end...not until u got to that my stage , u will never believe there is God and that Jesus will come , I pray u don't get there before realising because not all that got to that stage came back alive , the re are many world in this world ..if u no know , u no go know, until u know...Jesus dey o, and He come, believe now ....me I don take my step finally , bit I know say devil no go allow me
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by Yg5652(m): 2:05pm On Jan 25, 2020
Trade your gift card with me
All country gift cards are welcome with very swift payment
Note:valid card only please
For creating of dating profile
Verified POF accounts and meetme for sale at a very cheap price
Call or dm on WhatsApp 07039083757
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by dalass(f): 2:07pm On Jan 25, 2020
This is serious! shocked
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by 16yearsold: 2:07pm On Jan 25, 2020
Enwhen:

The Bible says :

Shall we continue to sin that grace may abound?...same Bible reply is GOD FORBID...When u are genuinely born again, when u have received complete salvation , u will be led by the holy spirit spi it will be very difficult for u to fall into temptation because each time the devil tries to tempt u, u will be too strong to fall...that's my weak point because I am not complete save and my salvation is not also complete... I see many pastors who still comit small sin , I don't judge but I know they are not save yet...because when u are completely save, Christ is in u , u are not led by the flesh but by the spirit of God...and when u refused to follow the directive of the spirit of God during temptation , u fall to sin and backslide and the devil invoke 7 demons in u. To make it difficult for u to rise again, its been long I have not read the Bible , I would have backed it up with bible verses ...I remember one that says , who soever is born of God,(meaning whosoever is complete save) does not commit sin,...Jesus Christ in flesh never sin , and if we call ourselves Christian's(Christ-like) why should we sin ??..if sin we become devil-like and the spirit of God is not in us because we are not completely save from the hand of the devil , the devil still have Dominion over us...bro if u are not yet completely save , do so now , because if u continue to commit little sin that God understand , it's dangerous, it may be that that moment at which u sin that the truimphet will sound...

You can't be completely save if you sit at home and do nothing,
When Peter was a new follower of Christ he was arrogant and he even denied Jesus but after he grew in the faith of Christ he was so strong in Christ that he was even persecuted because of him..
Salvation is not just by mouth or faith but it requires great work.
Do you read your Bible every day?
Do you pray everyday?
Are you seeking for the holy spirit.
Faith without work is dead.
Being completely save requires your works and not your words.
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by Enwhen(m): 2:07pm On Jan 25, 2020
micflo28:
what if you don't live to see tomorrow. You don't need to be in church to be born again. You can be born again now.

If the devil wey they inside me enter u, chaiiii... Na go u dey be that...I need to go to church, I have already acknowledge myself as a sinner , what is left is confession and forsaking ... But the devil no go gree make I born again , Chai...devil bad.
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by Enwhen(m): 2:09pm On Jan 25, 2020
16yearsold:

You can't be completely save if you sit at home and do nothing,
When Peter was a new follower of Christ he was arrogant and he even denied Jesus but after he grew in the faith of Christ he was so strong in Christ that he was even persecuted because of him..
Salvation is not just by mouth or faith but it requires great work.
Do you read your Bible every day?
Do you pray everyday?
Are you seeking for the holy spirit.
Faith without work is dead.
Being completely save requires your works and not your words.

You are right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Ghani Fled Afghanistan With 4 Vehicles, Helicopter Full Of U.S. Dollar / Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) / Matt Hancock And Gina Coladangelo Kissing, Caught On CCTV Video; Gina Packs Out

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57