Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa (78865 Views)

Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) / Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) / Herd Of Deer Take Over East London Housing Estate Amid Coronavirus Lockdown(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by therajah: 5:04pm On Jan 25, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Thank Goodness I am not an ignorant nonentity....

The same bible that was written and rewritten and retranslated by English men to control their citizens and their colonies ....and used greatly to justify and perpetuate slavery of foolish ignorant uneducated mumu Africans?

Ko ni ragba fun I wo ati Jesu yin na.…

You will never get a UK visa otherwise I will take you on a tour of England's museum so you can follow the origin and history of how the fraudulent story book was written. If iI am made president of Nigeria for 1 day I will kill all pastors and I will FORCE all unemployed men under 30 years of age back to work on the FARM! Grow and harvest food ...or get shot with AK47!!!
It does not stop Jesus from been Lord
And it wont stop Jesus second coming.
The uk that you are is not better than where i am. Pple are running from uk to where i am.
Believe in God today. May God never let you miss salvation. Hell is real. Eternity is real. At the end it is unbelievers and devil ni ko ni ragba fun ooo.
May u be wiser

3 Likes

Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 25, 2020
To the Chinese, this is not a plague. But a time of harvest and roasting.

grin
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by TheVictorious(m): 5:14pm On Jan 25, 2020
noblealuu:

Thanks sir.

Sure
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by yunzy(m): 5:16pm On Jan 25, 2020
fumigation will still take them all away
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 25, 2020
Joel 2:25, 'And I will restore unto you, the years that the Locust hath eaten. The Palmerworm and the Cankerworm... '
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by sharpwriter(m): 5:44pm On Jan 25, 2020
masseratti:
locusts is also grasshopper

Locust isn't grasshopper... It's just a family of grasshopper. A specie.... Brothers, sisters or cousins (whatever you wanna call it).

Locusts are legendary for destruction of farm crops and vegetations and they come in multitudes.
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by ABCthings: 5:50pm On Jan 25, 2020
jantofubu:

Walai grin i trust my nigerian brothers....

These locust don't know what crayfish is passing thru'
So true, Headlines will be "Buhari to stop eating of cows says locusts will go as low as N50"

1 Like

Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by newdawn2017(f): 6:04pm On Jan 25, 2020
hammerF:
JUST LIKE THE BIBLE SAID IN EGYPT .

EGYPT IS IN NORTH EAST OF AFRICA. IT CAN BE SAID TO BE EAST AFRICA.

PROVE OF BIBLICAL ACCOUNT OF MOSE WITH PHARAOH.
whether or not Egypt is East Africa, It was an EXPRESS ORDER from the True, Sovereign & Supreme God Yahweh The only living God. What do u expect? undecided

1 Like

Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by newdawn2017(f): 6:06pm On Jan 25, 2020
Houseofglam7:
Doesn't Africa have enough problems already?
it's a cursed region of Africa, we so fortunate here in West Africa. See Gabon, the Gambia, us here Nigeria ivory coast & GH sef.
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by SirChime(m): 6:08pm On Jan 25, 2020
[quote author=Enwhen post=86094472]
THE END IS NEAR

Try it out and Thank God later. If it's in China they will shout for Joy .
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by newdawn2017(f): 6:11pm On Jan 25, 2020
saxha:
This is the similar things that happened in Egypt in 12 plague stuffs during Moses/Israel/Egypt era, and they attribute it to their "God".

Ignorance is the God of old.
U re d ignorant one here. It was on a summon they arrived in Egypt back then. This is to show u that locust re still very much around., These same that d true God used, not something abstract.
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by newdawn2017(f): 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2020
RaptorX:
This year 2020 is gonna be a very turbulent one you can see the signs already.
for u my Dear, not for me & my 3 kids & all d rest people I hold dear in dname of Jesus, Amen!
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by jacoik(m): 6:45pm On Jan 25, 2020
Nikeruka:
That is food for some people. Their carbohydrates were taken away and replaced by proteins
lolxxxxx hahahaha abi oooo my sister. Blessings in disguise
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by jeff1607(m): 6:50pm On Jan 25, 2020
abeg this locust should come here oo, plenty of frying to do

when life throws pepper at u ,turn am to stew
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by peculiar32(f): 7:18pm On Jan 25, 2020
Christ second coming is at hand. These past days and months enough signs of his coming has been seen e.g rumours of war, pestilence, plagues etc.
Beloved brothers and sisters let us prepare for his coming.
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by kingxsamz(m): 7:48pm On Jan 25, 2020
Enwhen:

Sorry if my opinion is getting u upset , I have made many comments here , and don't know the one u are referring to, but my main post was to give MY LIFE TO CHRIST(not your life or anybodys life as u said) because I felt the end is near , and that's my own belief, so many people qouted me and I replied them, as such, u must have seen one of those my comment and fails to trace it to the beginning...pls be guided...that's my opinion and decision ...I understand everybody have their belief, this should only tell u where I belong but not to impose anything on you....we know those who want to impose on others ...the whole world know them , anywhere they go it's killing bombing , suicide bombing for their belief ....always get it right in trying to protect your own right .

What has your belief got to do with the thread or topic itself?
Why did you have to bring your belief into it, when it clearly doesn't concern your religion?
Now someone quoted you and opposed your belief and you're crying.
If you cant see reason with what I'm talking about, then there's no need engaging with you.
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by Witchersunited: 7:49pm On Jan 25, 2020
FactBoyz:
And later some people will be doubting the Locust plague that happened in the biblical encounter as recorded in Exodus.

Awon atheists
excess flooding in East Africa caused this, try to be updated.
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by bayocanny: 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2020
Reichel99:
The famine begins.
Hi dear, you've got a nice haircut.
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by Reichel99(f): 8:09pm On Jan 25, 2020
bayocanny:

Hi dear, you've got a nice haircut.
Thanks.
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by Enwhen(m): 8:17pm On Jan 25, 2020
kingxsamz:

What has your belief got to do with the thread or topic itself?
Why did you have to bring your belief into it, when it clearly doesn't concern your religion?
Now someone quoted you and opposed your belief and you're crying.
If you cant see reason with what I'm talking about, then there's no need engaging with you.

Do u want me to starts educating u about my belief which don't want ?...locusts and many others happening today are very significant to my belief so don't conclude that the topic has nothing to do with my religion because I don't it if u share same with me...will u kill me if I want to share something's about my religion with u ??, Tho I am not yet qualify to do such, but I don't see anything wrong with that likewise yours , but for those who believe in killing and imposing al-jaizya on other believers... Just like the religion of Boko haram, ISIS, HEZBOLLAH , Al qaedia, ISWAP..pls help me name them...and don't forget, religion will not save anyone if you keep doing evil !!!...
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by Obdk: 8:19pm On Jan 25, 2020
Enwhen:

THE END IS NEAR

THANK YOU JESUS....thank God tomorrow na Sunday make I born again quick...heaven straight... paradise here I come!!!!
. The one dat happened 70 years ago, na so people talk say END IS NEAR
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by OdefaGirl(f): 8:22pm On Jan 25, 2020
Enwhen:

THE END IS NEAR

THANK YOU JESUS....thank God tomorrow na Sunday make I born again quick...heaven straight... paradise here I come!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by Enwhen(m): 8:29pm On Jan 25, 2020
Obdk:
. The one dat happened 70 years ago, na so people talk say END IS NEAR

Those ones no Sabi , The End is near , no mean say na today , or next week, or next month or next year, or next decade or next 100years.....IT MEANS THE TIME IS RIPE AS SUCH, IT COULD BE ANYTIME , THAT IS TO SAY, NOW IS NOT TO EARLY for the world to end, the signs have started showing so we should expect it anytime it may be the next 1000years, or dis night , but nobody knows the time but Now is not to early for the world to end I repeat again...thanks for reading
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by LOVEGINO(m): 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2020
World don end for Nigeria ready
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by SpartanKing: 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2020
Reichel99:
The famine begins.
That's a sign of bountiful harvest! Though, the locust represents wastefulness.
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by Atomass: 9:33pm On Jan 25, 2020
Chai see food oooo
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by masseratti: 9:34pm On Jan 25, 2020
sharpwriter:

Locust isn't grasshopper... It's just a family of grasshopper. A specie.... Brothers, sisters or cousins (whatever you wanna call it).

Locusts are legendary for destruction of farm crops and vegetations and they come in multitudes.
please don't make foolery of what you don't know on the internet, Google is your friend if you want to learn more, locusts is grasshoppers....
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by Mrexcell(m): 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2020
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.dw.com/en/billions-of-locusts-swarm-over-east-africa/a-52138582

If this happens in the western world they will surely find a way to fumigate the whole area using aircrafts.
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by Mrexcell(m): 10:15pm On Jan 25, 2020
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.dw.com/en/billions-of-locusts-swarm-over-east-africa/a-52138582

If this happens in western countries they will surely find a way to fumigate the whole affected areas using aircrafts.
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by olax02(m): 10:43pm On Jan 25, 2020
We dont need this in west africa oooo
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by pacespot(m): 11:15pm On Jan 25, 2020
These ones go finish the whole plantation, but if they are harvested, they can also become the source of protein for the farmer.
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 25, 2020
Enwhen:

THE END IS NEAR

wait for me if u get to Oshodi Oke o

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Plays Dead After A Bear Tore His Skull Open, Then Drives Himself To Hospital / President Ghani Fled Afghanistan With 4 Vehicles, Helicopter Full Of U.S. Dollar / Matt Hancock And Gina Coladangelo Kissing, Caught On CCTV Video; Gina Packs Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.