Stats: 3,158,152 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa (78898 Views)

Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) / Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) / Herd Of Deer Take Over East London Housing Estate Amid Coronavirus Lockdown(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by Gabbriell: 2:10pm On Jan 25, 2020
Africans and religion fanatics. See them everywhere

Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by thundafire: 2:10pm On Jan 25, 2020
missunknown:
Aren't these locusts edible? grin
I trust in Nigeria na pot all for end up

Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by dalass(f): 2:10pm On Jan 25, 2020
Some people will say churches and prayers are too many/ much. Thank God natural disasters didn't join our own travails. If not we would be in deep shit by npw grin
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by blowjohn(m): 2:14pm On Jan 25, 2020
Let them get huge suction tubes to suck the insects in sharp sharp

Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by Godwin2am(m): 2:14pm On Jan 25, 2020
the easy way to control locust is to put annmeter in warm water, the vapour satire round atmospheres of abot 300 in inhaling these swarmp ..... na like that
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by Horus(m): 2:15pm On Jan 25, 2020
bukkielee:
God is Great

What is great about a locust invasion who has left crops devastated?
All imported religions should be banned
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by do4luv14(m): 2:18pm On Jan 25, 2020
Tomorrow will be too lte, repent today

Enwhen:

THE END IS NEAR

THANK YOU JESUS....thank God tomorrow na Sunday make I born again quick...heaven straight... paradise here I come!!!!
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by Nickshrapnel: 2:18pm On Jan 25, 2020
Enwhen:

THE END IS NEAR

THANK YOU JESUS....thank God tomorrow na Sunday make I born again quick...heaven straight... paradise here I come!!!!
When I’m done, half the universe will still exists grin
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by Horus(m): 2:20pm On Jan 25, 2020
Bejusttoall:
It is China coronavirus that the world is still battling with, now it is locusts. It is high time you gave your life to Jesus Christ. The end is at hand.

I hope that all religious fanatics will contract the coronavirus
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by Tiwaz2: 2:21pm On Jan 25, 2020
Locust will only bring destruction and damages they should think of what to do right now https://www.hindigana.me
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 2:25pm On Jan 25, 2020
Africa my Africa

check my SIG today
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by uuzba(m): 2:25pm On Jan 25, 2020
thundafire:
I trust in Nigeria na pot all for end up
Once we start eating it, that's when you will hear "Locust Extinction inevitable".
Somebody should invent soup for the thing O.
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by benji93: 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2020
The fact that an ecological catastrophe can occur naturally does not mean it cannot be decreed by God. That's the belief of Christians. God does as he wishes. Now, if you don't believe in the existence of God, we are at an impasse. That's your belief. We don't have common beliefs with regards to the subject and your argument is not valid according to my premises.
saxha:
This is the similar things that happened in Egypt in 12 plague stuffs during Moses/Israel/Egypt era, and they attribute it to their "God".

Ignorance is the God of old.
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 25, 2020
How blessed Nigeria is... I read about earthquate in Turkey now is Locust in Kenya. God protect us more
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by francesawesome(f): 2:36pm On Jan 25, 2020
missunknown:
very edible. I'm not kidding
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by Africomterror: 2:38pm On Jan 25, 2020
Wow
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by joinnow: 2:41pm On Jan 25, 2020
hunger loomimg
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by kingxsamz(m): 2:45pm On Jan 25, 2020
FactBoyz:
And later some people will be doubting the Locust plague that happened in the biblical encounter as recorded in Exodus.

Awon atheists

Can you see why they always tell you that you're not wise?
How does this news concern or affect atheists?
And why must you bring religion into this?
See your fellow mumu brothers are up there saying the end is near.
Any natural thing that happens, Africans will always find a way to attribute it to superstition and myths. That's one of the reasons why we're not progressing as a nation. undecided
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by francesawesome(f): 2:46pm On Jan 25, 2020
Enwhen:

I have said it many times , it hasn't been easy , the devil no want make I follow Jesus , but God pass am...I am sure u also face same...but don't forget that, whosoever is born of God does not commit sin ....and , Shall we continue in Sin that grace may abound ?, God forbid!!!... But unfortunately many born again Christian's today including some pastors decieve themselves with Grace...for me, I can't hide in sin under grace...I pray for a complete salvation over sin.
always read God's word and ask him to fill you with his spirit
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by kingxsamz(m): 2:47pm On Jan 25, 2020
phransix2:
More signs we are in the last days

undecided undecided undecided
Tbh, we don't need people like you in this country.

Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by maasoap(m): 2:47pm On Jan 25, 2020
Dataanallysst:
Don't know why Africa is plaqued with so many things. Something must be wrong spiritually

Wrong insinuation there. How many lives did the last tsunami claim and in how many country? How many African countries were affected? Recent Australian fire, was that in Africa too? USA alone suffers more natural disasters than all Africa countries put together on yearly basis. Most of the problems in Africa are man-made friend.
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by kingxsamz(m): 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2020
RaptorX:
This year 2020 is gonna be a very turbulent one you can see the signs already.

The previous years have been turbulent enough.
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by francesawesome(f): 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2020
Tumbulum:
But god wlll not forgive you because you have already committed the unforgivable sin.
My advice is that you enjoy now because you are gonna burn no matter how much you tried to repent.
. What unforgivable sin has he committed and what do you know by unforgivable sin?
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by francesawesome(f): 2:56pm On Jan 25, 2020
Enwhen:

If the devil wey they inside me enter u, chaiiii... Na go u dey be that...I need to go to church, I have already acknowledge myself as a sinner , what is left is confession and forsaking ... But the devil no go gree make I born again , Chai...devil bad.
the just shall live by faith. Devil cannot be inside a believer's body. That is what he made you to believe. He's a liar
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by kingxsamz(m): 2:57pm On Jan 25, 2020
Enwhen:

Same way u believe mine is fallacy and rubbish religion...same way I see the BIGGEST ignorance in U...pls be matures enough, religion is a personal, don't be personal about it, if I decide to worship dog how e take concern u ??...Now that I have know the truth and decide to follow Jesus , how e take affect u ??, Abeg make we worship God in any way that is pleasing as long it's not evil...

If it's personal, why do you impose it on others?
If you were educated enough, you'd know not to say certain things in certain issues.
This is a public forum where thousands of people which comprises of different tribes, religions and cultures, visit. And the thread in which you posted that crap has nothing to do with your religion. Yet you went ahead to force your opinion down people's throats and expect not to receive negative responses. You must be high.
That guy that quoted you was right, and that's what you get when you go around dropping opinions on things which are not related to the main topic.
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by Govo4me2u(m): 2:58pm On Jan 25, 2020
ursullalinda:
Bad reports round the globe...Are we safer?
signs of the last days.

Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by TheGreatIYANU: 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2020
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by splashbaby(m): 3:03pm On Jan 25, 2020
missunknown:
Very edible.. Blessing in disguise, can be used as animal feeds. Nature is trying to help out, but mankind did not understand it.

Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by onadana: 3:06pm On Jan 25, 2020
bukkielee:
God is Great

God is great for the locust or for the destructive havoc they cause?
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by sundayoluwatimi(m): 3:08pm On Jan 25, 2020
Enwhen:

THE END IS NEAR

Even tomorrow Sunday might be too late. Do it now, I advise.
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by Amsickindahead: 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2020
First was d corona virus,now na locust invation. I might be left with no choice but to start believing in biblical prophecies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Ghani Fled Afghanistan With 4 Vehicles, Helicopter Full Of U.S. Dollar / Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) / Matt Hancock And Gina Coladangelo Kissing, Caught On CCTV Video; Gina Packs Out