Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa (78903 Views)

Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) / Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) / Herd Of Deer Take Over East London Housing Estate Amid Coronavirus Lockdown(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by kingsvictor2: 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2020
Enwhen:

THE END IS NEAR

THANK YOU JESUS....thank God tomorrow na Sunday make I born again quick...heaven straight... paradise here I come!!!!
accept Islam. Without it, u can't make heaven
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by GamalNasser: 3:13pm On Jan 25, 2020
This thing can spoil Turbo fan engine
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by GamalNasser: 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2020
kingsvictor2:

This same Bloodthirsty Isl?
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by kingxsamz(m): 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2020
The fact that this thread which has nothing to do with religion, is filled with religious fanatics, shows that Nigerians are their own problem.
Sadly, with these set of religious folks, this country will forever remain backward.
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2020
I think say na bee.. I for carry my dick go there so dt I can have a bite and my gbola turns mighty to scatter the evil gathering of Nigerian girls pussy grin
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by MarxisGlaaiback: 3:15pm On Jan 25, 2020
IS IT NOT THE SAME LOCUST AND HORNEY, DAT JOHN THE BAPTIST WAS EATING IN THE WILDERNESS ,

GOD HAS SENT FOOD TO THEM TO CURB THE DROUGHT, YOU NOW SAY IS A PLAGUE

THIS THING NA MANA FROM HEAVEN, BETTER PROTEIN

MEK THEM DEY THERE, DEY COMPLAIN!
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by kenny160: 3:34pm On Jan 25, 2020
Chai... I saw somethn like dis in my lodge in Kebbi state oo hope is not d same locust?
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by masseratti: 3:41pm On Jan 25, 2020
krissconnect:
Is that aku or grasshopper undecided
locusts is also grasshopper

1 Like

Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by MusaChukwudi: 3:54pm On Jan 25, 2020
Enwhen:

THE END IS NEAR

THANK YOU JESUS....thank God tomorrow na Sunday make I born again quick...heaven straight... paradise here I come!!!!

##DUMB Fellow

In this age of technology, knowledge and civilisation?

Who wrote the ffking Bible sef?
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by Reference(m): 3:56pm On Jan 25, 2020
Chickens love locuts. Just open all the poultry batteries in that region and watch the problem solved asap. Exploit the food chain, stop complaining. Something naturally preys on something.

Nigerians will be dying of Lassa fever but little do they know that three of their 'spirtual nemesis', the python, the humble barn owl and the lovely pussycat are indeed strong allies in deterring and keeping the rodent population and ingress in check whether one lives in the village or in the city, there is always some natiral deterrent folks in the developed world have in their arsenal.

Ignorance is an African thing. They will kill every thing killable and eat everything edible that walks, crawls, swims or flies. The balance of nature is not their problem. Their ignorant spiritual leaders guarantee that.
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by nervorum: 4:01pm On Jan 25, 2020
This, and many other enviromental events are easily explainable by science..

But..

Heaven and earth would pass away, but not a single of God's word would.

The wise should be looking at His proclamation in the past, world events and making peace with Him.
He is still in charge and His word would come to pass.
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by whytepawn1(m): 4:02pm On Jan 25, 2020
Enwhen:

THE END IS NEAR

Lols...
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by thugmansion(m): 4:07pm On Jan 25, 2020
The year of the locust.
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by Kokoebapluse(m): 4:12pm On Jan 25, 2020
tongue kiss All what I see here is Tata soup, enough of pepper, ground nut oil, salt, Maggi, and other items to make soup sweet, man must survive before locusts escape pot, who born them?
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by EverBlazingy2k(m): 4:13pm On Jan 25, 2020
This is will happen in Nigeria if i am not given chance to be the PRESIDENT of Nigeria comes 2023.
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by therajah: 4:18pm On Jan 25, 2020
ursullalinda:
Bad reports round the globe...Are we safe?
Boble prophesies coming to pass. Jesus is coming soon. End is near. Theres safety in Jesus only..
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by joe4christ(m): 4:19pm On Jan 25, 2020
This is just a natural disaster that has been occuring for centuries.
I dont understand why someone will attach any other meaning to it!
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by therajah: 4:22pm On Jan 25, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

##DUMB Fellow

In this age of technology, knowledge and civilisation?

Who wrote the ffking Bible sef?

One day you will know who wrote it.
You wil know theres a God who reigns.
I pray you know Jesus early.

1 Like

Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by therajah: 4:25pm On Jan 25, 2020
joe4christ:
This is just a natural disaster that has been occuring for centuries.
I dont understand why someone will attach any other meaning to it!
Yes, God said there would be many when the coming of Jesus is nearl. So many disasters everywhere.
Hw who has an ear let him hear.
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by lade007(m): 4:26pm On Jan 25, 2020
Enwhen:

It has started already...I have acknowledge myself as a sinner...ttomorrow is final confession...I must make heaven o, devil is a liar

If I were you I would do it immediately and let the Holy Spirit finish the rest
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by NoChill: 4:29pm On Jan 25, 2020
Dataanallysst:
Don't know why Africa is plaqued with so many things. Something must be wrong spiritually

You think Africa is plagued?, look what is happening in Australia, Iran, Iraq, Syria

Now will you talk rubbish again?

1 Like

Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by nanizle(m): 4:32pm On Jan 25, 2020
Amsickindahead:
First was d corona virus,now na locust invation. I might be left with no choice but to start believing in biblical prophecies.

This isn't the first time these kind of events are happening, and it won't be the last.
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by Simplecity(m): 4:32pm On Jan 25, 2020
jantofubu:

Walai grin i trust my nigerian brothers....

These locust don't know what crayfish is passing thru'
swrs bro...caryfish dan suffer grin
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by alekuwodo(m): 4:33pm On Jan 25, 2020
Very destructive insect farmers in those regions are in trouble.

Meanwhile if you are interested in investing in upland paddy rice check my signature and join us.
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by Enwhen(m): 4:34pm On Jan 25, 2020
kingsvictor2:

Thanks alot , you are the first Muslim to engage me peacefully with the news of Islam...I would love to learn more if u can preach to me and let me know why Allah loves me and I should embrace islam
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by MusaChukwudi: 4:41pm On Jan 25, 2020
therajah:

One day you will know who wrote it.
You wil know theres a God who reigns.
I pray you know Jesus early.

Thank Goodness I am not an ignorant nonentity....

The same bible that was written and rewritten and retranslated by English men to control their citizens and their colonies ....and used greatly to justify and perpetuate slavery of foolish ignorant uneducated mumu Africans?

Ko ni ragba fun I wo ati Jesu yin na.…

You will never get a UK visa otherwise I will take you on a tour of England's museum so you can follow the origin and history of how the fraudulent story book was written. If iI am made president of Nigeria for 1 day I will kill all pastors and I will FORCE all unemployed men under 30 years of age back to work on the FARM! Grow and harvest food ...or get shot with AK47!!!
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by Enwhen(m): 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2020
kingxsamz:

If it's personal, why do you impose it on others?
If you were educated enough, you'd know not to say certain things in certain issues.
This is a public forum where thousands of people which comprises of different tribes, religions and cultures, visit. And the thread in which you posted that crap has nothing to do with your religion. Yet you went ahead to force your opinion down people's throats and expect not to receive negative responses. You must be high.
That guy that quoted you was right, and that's what you get when you go around dropping opinions on things which are not related to the main topic.

Sorry if my opinion is getting u upset , I have made many comments here , and don't know the one u are referring to, but my main post was to give MY LIFE TO CHRIST(not your life or anybodys life as u said) because I felt the end is near , and that's my own belief, so many people qouted me and I replied them, as such, u must have seen one of those my comment and fails to trace it to the beginning...pls be guided...that's my opinion and decision ...I understand everybody have their belief, this should only tell u where I belong but not to impose anything on you....we know those who want to impose on others ...the whole world know them , anywhere they go it's killing bombing , suicide bombing for their belief ....always get it right in trying to protect your own right .
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by eagleu: 4:44pm On Jan 25, 2020
East Africa should learn to make meals of the locust, and they will see how fast they are gone.
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by thundafire: 4:49pm On Jan 25, 2020
uuzba:

Once we start eating it, that's when you will hear "Locust Extinction inevitable".
Somebody should invent soup for the thing O.
I tell u
Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by sharpwriter(m): 4:53pm On Jan 25, 2020
missunknown:
Aren't these locusts edible? grin

Very very.... If I can see like three buckets of these locusts... Na to fry am with pepper and salt and put inside freezer... Buy like 3 to 5 congos of garri. And plenty vegetables..... I go just dey enjoy dey go grin

Modified :lest I forget, red wine /palm wine will also go well with it. wink

1 Like

Re: Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa by Mogajunior(m): 5:00pm On Jan 25, 2020
I WON'T BE SURPRISE IF THE TRUMPET SOUND SOON BUT NOT BEFORE I BLEEP NANTAP cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Ghani Fled Afghanistan With 4 Vehicles, Helicopter Full Of U.S. Dollar / Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) / Matt Hancock And Gina Coladangelo Kissing, Caught On CCTV Video; Gina Packs Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.