Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,706 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

What Should I Do In This Situation With A Lady? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do In This Situation With A Lady? (3012 Views)

This Hakimi Situation With His Wife Is More Spiritual Than Physical / How Would You Deal With This Situation With A 'friend' And Housemate / If You Find Yourself In This Situation With Your Girlfriend, What Would Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Should I Do In This Situation With A Lady? by We4all: 11:56pm On Jan 25, 2020
Dataanallysst:
I just moved to a new city. Then I went for an interview where I met this damsel she was very okay, very pretty lady. We got talking and luckily we both finished the interview at the same Time. As we got talking further I got to know we both moved in newly and funniest thing was we stay in the same area. We exchanged contacts and we even took the same bike home. Then we started chatting on phone. The chemistry was there and for 4 days we were chatting intensely. Then on Thursday she just read my message without replying then as a bad guy sef I lock up throughout yesterday. The thing is I know as a lady she might want to do shakara so I don't know if I should text her again?

The thing is I know as a lady she might want to do shakara so I don't know if I should text her again?[/quote]

How old are you? 16,17,18,...... Sorry, but you sound like a kid(the type that will kiss and tell just to prove a point).

Making calculations on whether to text a girl and even seeking for advice about it is very childish of you. It's not that you're asking her out. If she didn't reply your last messages, what stopped you from calling and checking up on her?

I'm sure in your head, you're already adding and subtracting the day you will sleep with her;hence your paranoia. Mister, learn to grow up.
Re: What Should I Do In This Situation With A Lady? by JONSYN7154: 12:05am On Jan 26, 2020
Certain advice should be given to people who have heads even if they lack brain. We can manage just head
Re: What Should I Do In This Situation With A Lady? by eyinjuege: 7:06am On Jan 26, 2020
You do know she probably has a boyfriend already, right?

Leave her alone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? / Reactions As Uganda's Ugliest Man Marries Second Wife,ŕ / This Is Why A Girl Say Kill Me Kill Me (see Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.