Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,381 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? (3034 Views)

How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by ChizzyBuna(m): 9:58pm On Jun 08, 2020
I love her to the moon and heavens but one thing has been bothering me.
Her dad is a native doctor but she kept saying her and her mum are both christians. And they live in town while her dad relocated to village since 2014

Now today, were speculating how our marriage will be. She said she can never marry without her father's blessing. That she is the Ada and that's tradition.

Naaa!! Bumboclat me no wan hear dat!!!

How can a strong Catholic like me allow a native doctor to bless my marraiage?
This got me thinking that she is lying about not being part of her dad's fetish stuff.
To make it worse she is the only daughter and if my parents find out about her dad chaiii it won't be funny.
I really really really love this girl..she is the one everything is perfect just that her dad is native doctor
What should I do?
I'm I making a big deal out of the whole thing?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by Hillzy(m): 10:18pm On Jun 08, 2020
Nigga I thought you are in Canada? Waiting come join whitee with native sota doctor come enter inside?

6 Likes

Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by budaatum: 10:25pm On Jun 08, 2020
I agree with you. Imagine marrying the wonderful blessing of a witch doctor? Or are you not yet completely aware that it is his blessing that you "love to the moon and heavens"?

Go and find someone else to love and let God bless you.

Though, it just might be God blessing you already and you are, "Naaa!! Bumboclat me no wan hear dat!!!"

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by Emekaossai(m): 10:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
What does her father's believe got to do with your getting married to her? His father has the right to bless her marriage irrespective of his beliefs. You are just making a big issue out of nothing.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:30pm On Jun 08, 2020
Emekaossai:
What does her father's believe got to do with your getting married to her? His father has the right to bless her marriage irrespective of his beliefs. You are just making a big issue out of nothing.

I WOULD CALL THE GUY UNREASONABLE AND IMMATURE, BUT.. THE WHITEMAN'S RELIGION HAS RENDERED HIM (AND MANY OTHERS) CONFUSED. THEY NOW THINK A "NATIVE DOCTOR" IS THEIR ENEMY WHILE BORROWED GODS LIKE JESUS AND ALLAH ARE THEIR FRIENDS. SUCH A PITY. SEE HOW WE THROW OUR AFRICAN HERITAGE AWAY FOR NOTHING.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by Emekaossai(m): 10:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I WOULD CALL THE GUY UNREASONABLE AND IMMATURE, BUT..
Can you just imagine that? I'm a Christian but I respect other people's beliefs provided they're not using it against humanity. People has really been blinded by religion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by Samystar003: 10:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
There are many things we have learnt that make us erroneously draw some conclusions.
Though you cannot trivialize such an issue but my brother, if the girl is good as you claimed go with her.
Note: the man is never a threat to your marriage or life but falling into a wrong lady by believing she comes from a good home is a threat to your destiny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by budaatum: 10:38pm On Jun 08, 2020
Samystar003:

Note: the man is never a threat to your marriage or life but falling into a wrong lady by believing she comes from a good home is a threat to your destiny.
Especially if he thinks Christian means "good home".

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by stanliwise(m): 10:40pm On Jun 08, 2020
ChizzyBuna:
I love her to the moon and heavens but one thing has been bothering me.
Her dad is a native doctor but she kept saying her and her mum are both christians. And they live in town while her dad relocated to village since 2014

Now today, were speculating how our marriage will be. She said she can never marry without her father's blessing. That she is the Ada and that's tradition.

Naaa!! Bumboclat me no wan hear dat!!!

How can a strong Catholic like me allow a native doctor to bless my marraiage?
This got me thinking that she is lying about not being part of her dad's fetish stuff.
To make it worse she is the only daughter and if my parents find out about her dad chaiii it won't be funny.
I really really really love this girl..she is the one everything is perfect just that her dad is native doctor
What should I do?
I'm I making a big deal out of the whole thing?
Are you not a son of Light?
Why afraid of darkness?

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:40pm On Jun 08, 2020
Emekaossai:

Can you just imagine that? I'm a Christian but I respect other people's beliefs provided they're not using it against humanity. People has really been blinded by religion.

I GO TO CHURCH, SING PRAISES AND LEAD THE BIBLE STUDIES.
WHEN IT COMES TO ISLAM I OBSERVE CERTAIN RITES WITH FRIENDS.
BEFORE THIS LOCKDOWN I ATTENDED HARE KRISHNA TEMPLE FOR A FEW TIMES.
WHEN I VISIT MY FATHER'S HOME, I OBSERVE "ODINANI" WITH THE ELDERS, I JOIN THEM IN PRAYING TO THE ANCESTRAL GODS. WE BREAK KOLA AND DRINK TO THEM.

I AM AN ALL ROUNDER. USING RELIGION AS A COVER UP TO BE STUPID IS UNACCEPTABLE TO ME. WE'RE HUMANS FIRST BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE.

6 Likes

Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

[s]I WOULD CALL THE GUY UNREASONABLE AND IMMATURE, BUT.. THE WHITEMAN'S RELIGION HAS RENDERED HIM (AND MANY OTHERS) CONFUSED. THEY NOW THINK A "NATIVE DOCTOR" IS THEIR ENEMY WHILE BORROWED GODS LIKE JESUS AND ALLAH ARE THEIR FRIENDS. SUCH A PITY. SEE HOW WE THROW OUR AFRICAN HERITAGE AWAY FOR NOTHING. [/s]

Based on your posts, I don't think you care about the bolded. Instead you are just using this to spite the beliefs of others. What makes you different from the 'unreasonable and immature' op? You gloat over other people's pain and spite them simply because they are theists.
You're not just an atheist, but anti religious. When it comes to respecting people's beliefs, I really do not see what differs you from op undecided

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:48pm On Jun 08, 2020
fieryy:

Based on your posts, I don't think you care about the bolded. Instead you are just using this to spite the beliefs of others. What makes you different from the 'unreasonable and immature' op? You gloat over other people's pain and spite them simply because they are theists.
You're not just an atheist, but anti religious. When it comes to respecting people's beliefs, I really do not see what differs you from op undecided

THEY'RE ALL DEAD BORROWED GODS. WHAT DO WE HAVE?
MUSLIMS BOMBING CHRISTIANS FOR ALLAH.
CHRISTIANS HATING OTHER DENOMINATIONS.
RELATIONSHIPS CRASHING DUE TO DIFFERENT RELIGIONS. AND YOU EXPECT ME TO SHOW RELIGIOUS TOLERANCE WHEN RELIGION ITSELF SURVIVES BY NOT BEING TOLERANT?
I'M NOT AN ATHEIST, I CARE NOT ABOUT WHAT Y'ALL BELIEVE. BUT YOU'LL HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME IF YOU HAVE TO RELY ON SOME INHERITED RELIGIONS TO DICTATE TO YOU HOW TO TREAT YOUR FELLOW HUMANS.

3 Likes

Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:50pm On Jun 08, 2020
We all have native doctor in our families one way or the other.
Either your grandpa or your great grandpa is a native doctor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 08, 2020
be careful oo Ogun stil de kill oo
Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 08, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THEY'RE ALL DEAD BORROWED GODS. WHAT DO WE HAVE?
MUSLIMS BOMBING CHRISTIANS FOR ALLAH.
CHRISTIANS HATING OTHER DENOMINATIONS.
RELATIONSHIPS CRASHING DUE TO DIFFERENT RELIGIONS. AND YOU EXPECT ME TO SHOW RELIGIOUS TOLERANCE WHEN RELIGION ITSELF SURVIVES BY NOT BEING TOLERANT?
I'M NOT AN ATHEIST, I CARE NOT ABOUT WHAT Y'ALL BELIEVE. BUT YOU'LL HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME IF YOU HAVE TO RELY ON SOME INHERITED RELIGIONS TO DICTATE TO YOU HOW TO TREAT YOUR FELLOW HUMANS.

Well, I am an atheist, so what now? What exactly is your point? You claim you do not need religion to know how to treat your fellow humans. Agreed! 100%

However, I've stumbled upon a lot of your disgusting posts, where you gloat over the pain of others. Someone dies/gets raped and you think it's the right time to ask: 'Where was her God?! '. Frankly, your hypocrite self doesn't have any right whatsoever to tell others on what to rely on in order to treat their fellow human beings right.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by CAPSLOCKED: 11:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
fieryy:

Well, I am an atheist, so what now? What exactly is your point? You claim you do not need religion to know how to treat your fellow humans. Agreed! 100%

However, I've stumbled upon a lot of your disgusting posts, where you gloat over the pain of others. Someone dies/gets raped and you think it's the right time to ask: 'Where was her God?! '. Frankly, your hypocrite self doesn't have any right whatsoever to tell others on what to rely on in order to treat their fellow human beings right.

GLOATING? NOT ME. YOU CLEARLY HAVE THE WRONG PERSON AND I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR CURRENT EMOTIONAL INSTABILITY.

3 Likes

Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 08, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

GLOATING? NOT ME. YOU CLEARLY HAVE THE WRONG PERSON AND I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR CURRENT EMOTIONAL INSTABILITY.

Of course , it couldn't have been you. Just your twin, who also types in capital red letters abi undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by ChizzyBuna(m): 11:20pm On Jun 08, 2020
Hillzy:
Nigga I thought you are in Canada? Waiting come join whitee with native sota doctor come enter inside?
Lol, I left this una shit hole in 2010. Came back 2017. Around 2012 I was in Canada lmao
Una too slow for head. I wish say I no come back to join una for this shithole

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by ChizzyBuna(m): 11:26pm On Jun 08, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I WOULD CALL THE GUY UNREASONABLE AND IMMATURE, BUT.. THE WHITEMAN'S RELIGION HAS RENDERED HIM (AND MANY OTHERS) CONFUSED. THEY NOW THINK A "NATIVE DOCTOR" IS THEIR ENEMY WHILE BORROWED GODS LIKE JESUS AND ALLAH ARE THEIR FRIENDS. SUCH A PITY. SEE HOW WE THROW OUR AFRICAN HERITAGE AWAY FOR NOTHING.
What the hell are you talking about
The girl told me different scary incidents that her and her mum witnessed when they decided to join Christianity.
Are you dumb?? Don't you know there are good and bad spirits??
As long as there is good, there will be bad
It is the duality of life, duality of existence
You think native dictors don't dabble with the dark entities. Abeg carry your ignorance and vamos from here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by Sweeetheart(m): 11:29pm On Jun 08, 2020
fieryy:

na your husband go marry you

I've been noticing CAPSLOCKED's post in regards to religion most esp Christians, sometimes he sound dumb while sometimes he love to make sense but end up of fooling himself

religion is a personal conviction, leave people to practice what they believe in.

Christianity and Muslims practice ain't the reason behind conflicts in the world but people mindset. if we want sanity in the world, we should focus on educating the minds and not crucifying their religion

how can you claimed to be a learned and publicly claimed to worshipped three God and gods? how can one person stand in three places? what make you believe in traditional religion? was it not imposed on people?

you need to understand religion and people before castigating others beliefs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by ChizzyBuna(m): 11:39pm On Jun 08, 2020
fieryy:

Na Nollywood Thunder Go Fire you diaa.. why you go compare me with that Digestive Amoeba?
Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by ChizzyBuna(m): 11:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
Emekaossai:

So you respect the worshiping of idols??
Fake christians like you are the worst.
Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by LikeAking: 11:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

The girl told me different scary incidents that her and her mum witnessed when they decided to join Christianity.
You think native dictors don't dabble with the dark entities. Abeg carry your ignorance and vamos from here

Are u not a man?.

Fear nothing bro.

Man up.

Native Doc na human.

Foreign God's vs African God's.
Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by LikeAking: 11:49pm On Jun 08, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Preach!.
Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by ChizzyBuna(m): 11:49pm On Jun 08, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I GO TO CHURCH, SING PRAISES AND LEAD THE BIBLE STUDIES.
WHEN IT COMES TO ISLAM I OBSERVE CERTAIN RITES WITH FRIENDS.
BEFORE THIS LOCKDOWN I ATTENDED HARE KRISHNA TEMPLE FOR A FEW TIMES.
WHEN I VISIT MY FATHER'S HOME, I OBSERVE "ODINANI" WITH THE ELDERS, I JOIN THEM IN PRAYING TO THE ANCESTRAL GODS. WE BREAK KOLA AND DRINK TO THEM.

I AM AN ALL ROUNDER. USING RELIGION AS A COVER UP TO BE STUPID IS UNACCEPTABLE TO ME. WE'RE HUMANS FIRST BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE.
You are a Religious Olosho. Why haven't you joined skull miners since you accept all religion. Go and join voodoo religion. Otule Ewu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by LikeAking: 11:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

Stop dissing African God's.

Na dem dey in charge of this territory oh.

Naija no b Israel.

U dey Africa.

African Gods.
Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by CAPSLOCKED: 11:55pm On Jun 08, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

As long as there is good, there will be bad
It is the duality of life, duality of existence

SPIRITUAL THIS, SPIRITUAL THAT.
EH... LEAVE THE NATIVE DOCTOR'S DAUGHTER ALONE NA, ARE YOU PLANTED THERE?
NOT WHEN UNCOMFORTABLE SITUATIONS COME UP IN YOUR MARRIAGE YOU START BLAMING THE POOR GIRL AND HER FAMILY. IF YOU FEEL HER FATHER IS EVIL ARE THERE NO OTHER GIRLS IN THIS COUNTRY? SHALLOW THING.
Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by CAPSLOCKED: 11:57pm On Jun 08, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

You are a Religious Olosho. Why haven't you joined skull miners since you accept all religion. Go and join voodoo religion. Otule Ewu

THIS ONE IS A FOOL. IT'S JUST LIKE TELLING ME TO JOIN ARMED ROBBERS AND ASSASSINS SINCE I HAVE A SOFT SPOT FOR EVERYBODY.
YOUNG MAN YOU BETTER LEAVE THAT FAMILY ALONE AND STOP COMPLICATING LIFE FOR EVERYBODY. .
Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 08, 2020
Sweeetheart:

na your husband go marry you

I've been noticing CAPSLOCKED's post in regards to religion most esp Christians, sometimes he sound dumb while sometimes he love to make sense but end up of fooling himself

religion is a personal conviction, leave people to practice what they believe in.

To be honest, I do agree with some of the things he says. I just think sometimes he can be quite insensitive. You don't ask people sth. like: 'Where's your God now?' etc. when they are hurting. Religion isn't just black and white after all. It has both its good and bad sides.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by CAPSLOCKED: 11:59pm On Jun 08, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

LOOK AT THIS CATHOLIC TALKING ABOUT IDOL WORSHIP. PLEASE TELL ME, DID YOU BOW DOWN TO THE STATUE OF MARY THIS MORNING?

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? by ChizzyBuna(m): 12:01am On Jun 09, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THIS ONE IS A FOOL. IT'S JUST LIKE TELLING ME TO JOIN ARMED ROBBERS AND ASSASSINS SINCE I HAVE A SOFT SPOT FOR EVERYBODY.
YOUNG MAN YOU BETTER LEAVE THAT FAMILY ALONE AND STOP COMPLICATING LIFE FOR EVERYBODY. .
Noooo..join them naa
since you are an all round all accepting and all knowing MUGU. You said you don't take religion and spiritually serious and now you're scared to join voodoo. And youre calling your own African tradition as bad as armed robbery.
See your hypocritical life.
Ewu ndi Jerusalem.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Groom-to-be Discovers His Fiancée Is “womb-less After Several Abortions For Her / Moment Two University Students Fought Dirty Over Sugar Daddy (video) / Viral Video Of Headteacher & Female Maths Teacher Caught After School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.