Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,725 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Should I Give My Husband My Car?? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Give My Husband My Car?? (photo) (5049 Views)

THE SUPPORTIVE HUSBAND ( My life Story To Read) / My Husband & My Brother Are Clashing -which Of Them Is Speakig The Truth? / A Confession To My Husband, My Two Sons Are Not His (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Give My Husband My Car?? (photo) by McCoy662(m): 1:27pm On Jan 25, 2020
Sentiments apart, if you are this woman, will you give him your car

Re: Should I Give My Husband My Car?? (photo) by Freestainworld(m): 1:29pm On Jan 25, 2020
you married a greedy man who may even kill you because of a car.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Give My Husband My Car?? (photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 1:35pm On Jan 25, 2020
shocked

What happened to wives being submissive and the man being the head of the home?
Today's wife now wants to compete with the man.

She is a foolish woman who does not want peace in her home.
She knows what the problem is yet doesn't want to solve it and is out on radio seeking answers.
How much more confused can she get?

As long as that man paid her brideprice, everything she owns first belong to him and as long as her establishment did not dictate that the car is strictly for her use.
She should overlook his past wrongs and let her husband use it.

Because if she won't give it to him.
There are many other single but aged women willing to give him better cars in exchange for his surname.

She should choose between peace in her home or her car crushing her home to pieces .

One fact must remain awake even in the subconscious thoughts of a woman who is in coma and it is that,
Husbands are scarce, hold your own tight.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Give My Husband My Car?? (photo) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 25, 2020
Let him Know that he's selfish. Probably you know the your husband xter before you marry him...so , be nice to him and teach him how to be selfless.... this might be a background issue...

Marriage is for better , for worse
Re: Should I Give My Husband My Car?? (photo) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 25, 2020
For better and for worse. Who am I to judge. grin

2 Likes

Re: Should I Give My Husband My Car?? (photo) by donbachi(m): 1:44pm On Jan 25, 2020
Greedy man...buy him a toy replica..for respect sake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Give My Husband My Car?? (photo) by tellwisdom: 1:44pm On Jan 25, 2020
Spits undecided
Re: Should I Give My Husband My Car?? (photo) by wristbangle: 1:50pm On Jan 25, 2020
Scripted story though it happens.

1 Like

Re: Should I Give My Husband My Car?? (photo) by xreal: 1:53pm On Jan 25, 2020
If this story is true an really the way the woman is narrating it.

The man doesn't love her.

The man is a greedy man.

She shouldn't give it to him, isn't it an official car?

1 Like

Re: Should I Give My Husband My Car?? (photo) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 25, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She knows what the problem is yet she doesn't want to solve it.

As long as that man paid her brideprice, everything she owns first belong to him and as long as her establishment did nt dictate that the car is strictly for her use.
She should let her husband use it.

There are many other single but aged women willing to give him better cars in exchange for his surname.

One fact must remain awake even in the subconscious thoughts of a woman who is in coma and it is that,
Husbands are scarce.

You no get sense. Get sense. A humble advise Bro

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Give My Husband My Car?? (photo) by clarocuzioo(m): 2:01pm On Jan 25, 2020
This car was given to her by her office, I guess it's her official car, and the office expects to be seeing her drive the car to work everyday.

If not she might have issued with her office.
Let her tell her husband that car is an official car.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Give My Husband My Car?? (photo) by johnchins: 2:05pm On Jan 25, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She knows what the problem is yet doesn't want to solve it.

As long as that man paid her brideprice, everything she owns first belong to him and as long as her establishment did nt dictate that the car is strictly for her use.

Husbands are scarce.

NwaAmaikpe, I actually thought you were better than this... Spits

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Give My Husband My Car?? (photo) by Lamanii22(f): 2:10pm On Jan 25, 2020
Your husband has ojukokoro.... I wouldn't exchange my car laye laye...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Give My Husband My Car?? (photo) by MZrapper(f): 2:31pm On Jan 25, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Husbands are scarce.

You no get sense, na the fools wey dey always like your rants they make you feel otherwise.
You are just an over hyped piece of shiit.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Give My Husband My Car?? (photo) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 25, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Husbands are scarce.

23 lines of text and you succeeded in saying nonsense. There's something called kindness and the woman you're dating or married to deserves a lot of it from you.

Give her your car, no.
She's worked her ass off for hers, your evil and low esteem can't take the hit

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Give My Husband My Car?? (photo) by seniormallam(m): 2:42pm On Jan 25, 2020
How will I even be driving a car expensive than my wife's car?..............I trust Igbo men, they can can buy Highlander for their wife and be driving Camry everywhere............ That man is not alright , your wife is supposed to be driving the family most expensive car.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Give My Husband My Car?? (photo) by olagbemi118(m): 2:44pm On Jan 25, 2020
Na wa ooo
Re: Should I Give My Husband My Car?? (photo) by Naijazure: 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2020
Haunty make very sure you don't give him...
If he can't manage the two already there, be should still them, add money and get a higher one simple... Or you can add money for him too

And who even told you to give another person something that was gifted to you sef...

Just calm down and enjoy ya ride
Re: Should I Give My Husband My Car?? (photo) by MedicH: 2:55pm On Jan 25, 2020
the very first day yur husband go carry your car comot, trust me the said car wont follow him back home. he will sell it and use the money soft small. lol wetin amotekun no go see for cabal hand
Re: Should I Give My Husband My Car?? (photo) by Happyguy201: 3:00pm On Jan 25, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Husbands are scarce.

NwaAmaikpe i used to think you have sence . your a fool

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Give My Husband My Car?? (photo) by Kobicove(m): 3:00pm On Jan 25, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Husbands are scarce.

And so what if husband is scarce?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Give My Husband My Car?? (photo) by rockyh(m): 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She knows what the problem is yet doesn't want to solve it and is out on radio seeking answers.

As long as that man paid her brideprice, everything she owns first belong to him and as long as her establishment did not dictate that the car is strictly for her use.

Husbands are scarce.
the husband is selfish and greedy and doesn't deserve to be driven in her car moreso handing over the keys to. What happens to being seen as one flesh. When she had no car he was not concerned about her welfare n the stressful state of jumping from one bus to another but when she was given a better car he now can afford to let go any of the cars for her better one what level of wickedness do you call the man's attitude

3 Likes

Re: Should I Give My Husband My Car?? (photo) by Dpharisee: 3:12pm On Jan 25, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are right, what is car compared to peace at home, give the man the car, let his conscience judge him, it may even turn him into a better husband

2 Likes

Re: Should I Give My Husband My Car?? (photo) by marlow1962(m): 3:18pm On Jan 25, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She should choose between peace in her home or her car crushing her home to pieces .

Please who is this fool

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Give My Husband My Car?? (photo) by chigoizie7(m): 3:37pm On Jan 25, 2020
Tell him that the car is official.
Re: Should I Give My Husband My Car?? (photo) by joinnow: 3:43pm On Jan 25, 2020
funny life
some beg their wife to try to learn to drive so she can be using the second car
wife bluntly refuse to learn how to drive.
some has only one and give it to their wife to be driving and using for school runs
why this your bomboclat refuse to give you one
and now wants your official car.

dear sorry
car is official and not family car period

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Give My Husband My Car?? (photo) by Trimque2k1(m): 3:49pm On Jan 25, 2020
McCoy662:
Sentiments apart, if you are this woman, will you give him your card
Me as a man, I will prefer my wife and kids to use the best things I got not me always.
If I say don't give him, you will suffer in his hands.
Next life watch b4 marrying a greedy man

1 Like

Re: Should I Give My Husband My Car?? (photo) by Liposure: 4:39pm On Jan 25, 2020
Lamanii22:
Your husband has ojukokoro.... I wouldn't exchange my car laye laye...
hmmm, dats my baby talking

1 Like

Re: Should I Give My Husband My Car?? (photo) by DonEd(m): 4:41pm On Jan 25, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Are u under the influence of alcohol, weed or what?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Give My Husband My Car?? (photo) by Liposure: 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2020
Dat man is an EP enemy of progress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Give My Husband My Car?? (photo) by Etteanna: 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

haba if na you it happened to will you give the car see my sister hold your car if he likes he should go and die what greed he should go and be driving his two cars and take his eyes off your own after all na official car before you know it he will spoil it or be carrying girls up and down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Give My Husband My Car?? (photo) by Rapunzel001: 5:06pm On Jan 25, 2020
p

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ordeal With My New Hausa Girlfriend. / The Babe I Just Met Has A Dead Sense Of Humour. / Selling Their Daughters In The Name Of Bride Price(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.