Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

My Husband & My Brother Are Clashing -which Of Them Is Speakig The Truth? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband & My Brother Are Clashing -which Of Them Is Speakig The Truth? (1056 Views)

THE SUPPORTIVE HUSBAND ( My life Story To Read) / Should I Give My Husband My Car?? (photo) / A Confession To My Husband, My Two Sons Are Not His (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband & My Brother Are Clashing -which Of Them Is Speakig The Truth? by Rabbi4real: 9:25am On Aug 10, 2020
Hello ma,

I am in need of advise. I really do not want to assume problem where there is none. I have been married to my husband for 9 years now. Up until now,everything has been fine in our marriage. I have never had a reason to doubt my husband’s faithfulness.

Well,until my younger brother came to live with us last year. He was posted to Ibadan for his youth service and he moved in with us. We have a boys quarters,so it was not a problem for us at all. The only issue I had was that I noticed he would bring different girls to his room and I used to shout at him but he is an adult,what else can I do….

Until one day, I started to notice that my brother and my husband were becoming aggressive towards each other. Of course,I would never support my brother disrespecting my husband so I warned him to behave himself or move out.

Meanwhile,my husband was ....

https://livelystones.ng/2020/08/10/my-husband-my-brother-are-clashing-which-of-them-is-speaking-the-truth/

Re: My Husband & My Brother Are Clashing -which Of Them Is Speakig The Truth? by IKBARUTEN11(m): 9:26am On Aug 10, 2020
Follow your hrt

Bt i've 1 advice 4 u

If u dnt want your marriage 2 crash

Dnt allow a third party into your marriage
Re: My Husband & My Brother Are Clashing -which Of Them Is Speakig The Truth? by Kestine0: 9:33am On Aug 10, 2020
LA click... La casera

2 Likes

Re: My Husband & My Brother Are Clashing -which Of Them Is Speakig The Truth? by DICKstractor: 10:21am On Aug 10, 2020
LA Click, LA melt

1 Like

Re: My Husband & My Brother Are Clashing -which Of Them Is Speakig The Truth? by Rabbi4real: 11:40am On Aug 10, 2020
cool cool cool
IKBARUTEN11:
Follow your hrt

Bt i've 1 advice 4 u

If u dnt want your marriage 2 crash

Dnt allow a third party into your marriage
Re: My Husband & My Brother Are Clashing -which Of Them Is Speakig The Truth? by Rabbi4real: 8:25pm On Aug 10, 2020
hmnnnn grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Husband & My Brother Are Clashing -which Of Them Is Speakig The Truth? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2020
La click la crash
Re: My Husband & My Brother Are Clashing -which Of Them Is Speakig The Truth? by SavageResponse(m): 11:49am On Aug 11, 2020
Spysees:
La click la crash

grin

(1) (Reply)

People Keep Saying This And I Don't Understand Why? / She Said Yes: Rapper Ikechukwu Engaged To Long-time Girlfriend / Lady Shared Video Of How Her Cousin R*p*d Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.