Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,966 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Nobody Needs Jesus Or Religion to be Righteous - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nobody Needs Jesus Or Religion to be Righteous (1419 Views)

Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? / Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? / Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Nobody Needs Jesus Or Religion to be Righteous by Kobojunkie: 12:09am On May 22, 2023
Amujale:
■ Virtues are something to subscribe to, but levels to attain. I’m amazed that you seem unaware of these kind of things.
If I don't first subscribe to it, why would I wish to subject myself to the change/adjustments necessary to "attain" any of it? undecided
Re: Nobody Needs Jesus Or Religion to be Righteous by Amujale(m): 12:21am On May 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
If I don't first subscribe to it, why would I wish to subject myself to the change/adjustments necessary to "attain" any of it? undecided

You first need to know what it is that your questioning.

Assuming you won’t answer my question then it’s no point.

My job isn’t to canvas you to become a virtuous person, that isn’t what I’m here for.

So, knock it off.

You can argue all you want, I stand by what was said.

I’m here to support all the serious minded academics and scholars in an attempt to push forward with making our world a better place for ourselves and the leaders of tomorrow.
Re: Nobody Needs Jesus Or Religion to be Righteous by Kobojunkie: 11:52pm On May 26, 2023
1Dray:
■ LOL... And you're? My point is, you and I know which of the above option you're. I pray there's hope in this state.
And how did that prayer work out?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Still On Witchcraft — Can Witches Turn To Animals? / Satan's Use Of Godless Women. By Pst Paul Rika. / Discovering The Jewish Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.