Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer (63389 Views)

Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) / Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) / Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Dadaboy: 2:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
Cherez:

Beings with higher capabilities?
Please explain with references.
If you can convince me with facts, I will join you.
The explanations are deep and not as easy as you think bro. I almost lost it on the journey
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
Empiree:
Guy, shut up. They sold the church because there was no more attendance or the church barely received 5 congregation. They lost the game. They would not have sold it if they had many congregation. The mosque is there for few yrs now. It is not recent. What they are doing now is expansion. I seen them on Facebook all the time.

You're the one that needs to shut that thing you call mouth up.I thought your eyes were working perfectly but now I see they are not because if they happen to be working you would have read it in the text that they refused to sell it to the organization with higher offer but decided to sell it to the mosque.
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Dadaboy: 2:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
Cherez:

Beings with higher capabilities?
Please explain with references.
If you can convince me with facts, I will join you.

Earth is about 4. Something Plus billion years old, did you ever wonder what must have gone through all these years?

Have you ever taken a deep look at the world map?
I mean like have you ever noticed that the land areas could be together before splitting up at a time ? Look in the edges of the continents you would notice they broke from togetherness

@kinikini my email is not functional

For learning the physics of spirituality this could help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj5zRx7G_cs
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Hakeem12(m): 2:35pm On Jan 26, 2020
Kallmerb:
This is beautiful.. The only Religion God gave man is WORSHIP.. he said let all living things worship me... How you worship him is totally upto you.... Being Ignorant of that simple fact is what is causing War in the World

But remember you can only worship with a clean hand and a pure heart
You've got to be the most sensible person on nairaland in a while.
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by mu2sa2: 2:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
falopey:
Good Muslim my foot. I will take that as being good Muslims the day I see Muslim majority country do the same. Where they are in control. These ones are docile because they are a minority and America is a country of guns in the hands of every citizens. No Muslims can do any gragra there. Or else he is one bullet shot away. Besides, no Christian will name a church after someone that asks you guys to hate Jews and Christians in your Quran. Muhammad is an enemy of both religion. God bless America.
Sorry, you're pained. But those are good muslims - they even allow everyone to use the mosque. It pleases you to couple Jews with christians, but if you go to the homeland of jews today, they dont care a hoot about you and your religion.
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by ofwest47(m): 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
That is where true religious groups are, unlike anti true religious groups found here and there in Nigeria.
Recall in the holy Prophet Muhammad hadith it was there where the holy prophet allow true Christians to use mosque for their true prayers .
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by AyakaDunukofia: 2:52pm On Jan 26, 2020
The whole idea of the sellers is to reform, rejig and re-callibrate the mentality of the worshippers. Agreements were reached on areas of interest of the seller. Signage and new principles of worship were adopted. Now, watch out, the kids that would be raised in this building would behave and stand out from the rest of the intolerant and violent ones around the world. Not too bad!!

' Mosque of Jesus the Son of Mary' Wow!
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by DoomsDayX: 2:58pm On Jan 26, 2020
When Satan told recently me that he would be deploying Allah to deceive foolish Christians to help spread his tentacles around the world I thought it was because he had drank too much Absinthe. But now I am beginning to see his works in the lives of the Christians. I weep for them because I know that Christianity is a religion where weak and feeble people run to seek refuge and cast all their burdens on the Christian God. They however forget that sometimes their foolishness is far greater than the help they can be offered at a specific time from their God.
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 26, 2020
lahizak:

God bless u
amen
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 26, 2020
Hakeem12:
You've got to be the most sensible person on nairaland in a while.
thanks ogami
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 26, 2020
maynia:

How did you know this?
build a Good relationship with God and u will know
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by AyakaDunukofia: 3:08pm On Jan 26, 2020
Kallmerb:
This is beautiful.. The only Religion God gave man is WORSHIP.. he said let all living things worship me... How you worship him is totally upto you.... Being Ignorant of that simple fact is what is causing War in the World

At the bolded is too broad a statement. To the contrary, it is what is rather causing wars around the world. 'How you worship him is totally up to you' has been misconstrued, and now is the basis of the orgy of violence around the world. ISIS, ALQAIDA, BOKO HARAM, AL SHABA have all adopted your 'how you worship is up to you' Quote me wrong.
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 26, 2020
AyakaDunukofia:

At the bolded is too broad a statement. To the contrary, it is what is rather causing wars around the world. 'How you worship him is totally up to you' has been misconstrued, and now is the basis of the orgy of violence around the world. ISIS, ALQAIDA, BOKO HARAM, AL SHABA have all adopted your 'how you worship is up to you' Quote me wrong.
I have a question.. What's the standard of Worship God laid Down?
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Akanbi123456: 3:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
exco90:
Muslims bought a church building for a lesser price compared to what club owners offered for the same building. God is love..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV4pURZYOy0
Nice one
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by AyakaDunukofia: 3:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
Kallmerb:
I have a question.. What's the standard of Worship God laid Down?

This is not a valid question as there is no uncontroversial source to measure the validity of any answer to that.
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Legendguru: 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Enemyofpeace: 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
Something those useless people will never do fo Christians
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Inteltower: 3:58pm On Jan 26, 2020
Dadaboy:

There is almost nothing beautiful about Religion. apart from the continuous deceptions, Prejudice, Illusions, chaos, undevelopement and foolishness it brings

Let me explain this way.

The reason you believe so much in God is because, by default, the mentality of humans has been altered to believe there a supernatural being up somewhere. (Including myself born into a Christian home till i found redemption)

If you choose to stop being the ignorant person, you would take your time (even if years) to understand the whole theory about life and how humans created God because they had no explanations or understanding how the world evolved.

As a Geographer and anthropologist, i will not waste my time on religious mentions because it’s almost impossible to explain to people who have had a wrong perception and believe for a donkey years

the fall of this ur erroneous giant write up is when you think life as a theory thus misleading people to ur one chance/probability cluelessness perception.
so life should be based on theory..and I can see how blind u are on many things.
like u said I won't waste my time to explain on ur limitations. if u don't know many things happening around don't generalize because u are invariably telling general-lies.

go look urself in the mirror
ur answer about God is there blind man
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by evesdon4u: 3:59pm On Jan 26, 2020
Kallmerb:

In a long time, this is one of the best post I've read here...God bless your beautiful soul!
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Inteltower: 4:10pm On Jan 26, 2020
Dadaboy:

Maybe what you need to go back to physics, biology and chemistry classes

u can't answer the question urself but avoiding it..
I wonder how a human being that knows he doesn't everything or that there are limitations to what he knows isn't open minded but is grossly ignorant & proud of the little he knows.

geographer my foot
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2020
evesdon4u:

In a long time, this is one of the best post I've read here...God bless your beautiful soul!
amen and you too sir
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Inteltower: 4:23pm On Jan 26, 2020
Dadaboy:
When they say take your time to study and read, you prefer to play and read one useless book and think you are doing it right.

I avoid people of low IQ like plaque.
Y’all should not mention me anymore because i can see your level of intellect already

my intellect is sound thank God so far

and can defend my faith. and we can engage in an intellectual conversation about God's existence.
but u sound like someone shallow in mind.

I have seen people that travelled the world, read a lot of books, gained degrees, etc but are now confused, not financially free, not morally sound, made costly errors, etc.
its not about how much u know but wisdom that leads u to truth not fact

even in the crime world.. a policeman knows that facts don't always tell truth about a crime.

self deceit is the worse kind of deceit
I know by wisdom more not fact get that into ur grey matter
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by aadoiza: 4:24pm On Jan 26, 2020
The religious bigots on Nairaland, and Nigeria at large, should be ashamed of themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by aadoiza: 4:27pm On Jan 26, 2020
TheExecutioner:
Yes, the love is very evident.

[img]https://images./4qX6gCpzNwZwYHL8z4HEeP.jpg[/img]

I will take you seriously when I read news of your suicide. cool
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Empiree: 4:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
gideonite98:

You're the one that needs to shut that thing you call mouth up.I thought your eyes were working perfectly but now I see they are not because if they happen to be working you would have read it in the text that they refused to sell it to the organization with higher offer but decided to sell it to the mosque.
you still don't make sense. What you said doesn't refute the fact that they sold the Church bcuz they lost their congregation to Muslims (church members reverted to Islam) and they also had low turn up by Christians. So, ofcourse they should sell the building to believers in God rather than disco party etc. I have prayed at the mosque twice some 3 yrs ago and it is currently going through expansion. It is not that the church is broke. They simply had low congregation and top members gave up CHRISTIANITY. You think say I don't know the place?
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Tbozun: 4:35pm On Jan 26, 2020
Dadaboy:

There is almost nothing beautiful about Religion. apart from the continuous deceptions, Prejudice, Illusions, chaos, undevelopement and foolishness it brings

Let me explain this way.

The reason you believe so much in God is because, by default, the mentality of humans has been altered to believe there a supernatural being up somewhere. (Including myself born into a Christian home till i found redemption)

If you choose to stop being the ignorant person, you would take your time (even if years) to understand the whole theory about life and how humans created God because they had no explanations or understanding how the world evolved.

As a Geographer and anthropologist, i will not waste my time on religious mentions because it’s almost impossible to explain to people who have had a wrong perception and believe for a donkey years
Kontinuu o,kala saofa ta'alam thuma kala saofa ta'alamu.Soon you will know that reaity which your thinking faculty failed to acknowledge.
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by shaw2(m): 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2020
Very commendable
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by alimology: 5:01pm On Jan 26, 2020
Dadaboy:

Let me explain this way.

That's your problem. You're free to believe whatever you want. It is free will
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Dadaboy: 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2020
Inteltower:

u can't answer the question urself but avoiding it..
I wonder how a human being that knows he doesn't everything or that there are limitations to what he knows isn't open minded but is grossly ignorant & proud of the little he knows.

geographer my foot

Mr man say you don’t know,
Me not answering things people should know at least from primary school is not my problem.
When they tag you all as third class citizens of this world you will call the realistic people fools.
everyone is not as dumb and unproductive as you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Kairo’s Embassy Church, Uyo Pastor's Wife Lied To Him (Photos) / Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives Back Tithes, Offering To Nigerians, Donates N300M / Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.