Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer (63387 Views)

Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) / Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) / Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Alanwalker(m): 9:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
Dadaboy:

There is almost nothing beautiful about Religion. apart from the continuous deceptions, Prejudice, Illusions, chaos, undevelopement and foolishness it brings

Let me explain this way.

The reason you believe so much in God is because, by default, the mentality of humans has been altered to believe there a supernatural being up somewhere. (Including myself born into a Christian home till i found redemption)

If you choose to stop being the ignorant person, you would take your time (even if years) to understand the whole theory about life and how humans created God because they had no explanations or understanding how the world evolved.

As a Geographer and anthropologist, i will not waste my time on religious mentions because it’s almost impossible to explain to people who have had a wrong perception and believe for a donkey years
did you know how u came to existence?
Do you even know where and when you will die ?
I hope your geography explains that to you
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Dadaboy: 9:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
Alanwalker:
did you know how u came to existence?
Do you even know where and when you will die ?
I hope your geography explains that to you
It is a shame to think this way man. Wtf

1 Like

Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by AnanseK(m): 9:40pm On Jan 26, 2020
Sheunma:
It should have been : mosque of Jesus, son of God.

But that would be blasphemy. God has no son, but Mary had a son named Jesus
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Alanwalker(m): 9:40pm On Jan 26, 2020
Dadaboy:

It is a shame to think this way man. Wtf
it's also a shame to ignore it
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Sheunma: 9:55pm On Jan 26, 2020
Lukuluku69:

So, no be Mary born Jesus again?
depends on the narrative you want advanced: for a Christian, Jesus being a son of God is fundamental while him being a son of Mary and not of God aligns more with Islam.
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Sheunma: 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
AnanseK:

But that would be blasphemy. God has no son, but Mary had a son named Jesus
like I said, depending on which side of the divide you belong, to say Jesus is son of God isn't blasphemy to a Christian but it certainly is to a Muslim.
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Dadaboy: 10:02pm On Jan 26, 2020
Alanwalker:
it's also a shame to ignore it
How can you understand what i meant when you don’t have a thinking faculty.
I meant, that it is a shame to think the way you do
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Alanwalker(m): 10:04pm On Jan 26, 2020
Dadaboy:

How can you understand what i meant when you don’t have a thinking faculty.
I meant, that it is a shame to think the way you do
that you think u not it all doesn't mean you're wise
And u just displayed stupidity by resorting to insults have a good day
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Lukuluku69(m): 10:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
Sheunma:
depends on the narrative you want advanced: for a Christian, Jesus being a son of God is fundamental while him being a son of Mary and not of God aligns more with Islam.

My question was: no be Mary born Jesus again?
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Sheunma: 10:29pm On Jan 26, 2020
Lukuluku69:

My question was: no be Mary born Jesus again?
na Mary born am o.

Now my own question to you: who be him papa?
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 26, 2020
Kokaine:
may Allah destroy the enemies of Islam who use the religion as a cover to pursue their heinous crimes against humanity. Allah said in Quran 5 versus 32 that "whoever takes a soul unjustly except as a form of retribution or stopping evil in the land, he will be judged on that day as someone who killed the entire human kind! And like wise, whoever saves a soul would be judged as having saved mankind in its entirety" subhanallah!
Imagine someone who cannot put life in a dead fly talkless of making it, will be held accountable for killing all human beings on earth!

These are clear. Killing in Islam is ismul Akbar. Meaning a great sin. Murderers will be resurrected with an inscription on their head that reads " no hope for this person on this day" subhanallah!!!

May Allah show us mercy! And guide us to Islam.

Don't worry brother, this life is short, everyone will definitely die sooner or later. And these people killing others using Islam as a cover will meet their Lord. Don't be deceived. There is a hidden agenda behind this insurgency and militant thing. May Allah expose them. Amin

you get sense
Life is short

1 Like

Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 26, 2020
Amujale:

Where in God's good planet did you get all that falsehood.

That is simply not true.

Firstly, most people who call themselves Christians arent they are probably all Paulians.

The only people that can half claim to be Christians are the Roman Catholic Church and the Church of England, the rest of are Paulians, Mormons, Latter Day Saints e.t.c

Any denomination of so-called Christians that uses the Christian bible as a means and basis of their faith is a Paulian.

Neither the Roman Catholic Church nor the Church of England soley make use of the Christian Bible as the basis of their faith or their fake Hellenistic religion.

The Roman Catholic church uses a document that predates their version of Christianity altogether, the concocted document is known as the 'Nicean Creed'. We're not going to get into the Church of England because they didnt manufacture the fake Hellenistic religion. All one really needs to know here is that around the 17th century, the Church of England broke away from the Pope and the Roman Catholic Church.

The most significant historical English document is the Magna Carta Libertatum.

Secondly, Christianity was manufactured in the fourth century as a weapon of mass destruction.

Christianity is a fake and malicious Eurocentric ideology.

Christianity and Peace should never be used in the same context other than those that are confessing the horrific attrocities that the Eurocentric warmongers partook all around the globe.

Christianity is the aftermath of an aggresive invasion.

Christianity is the aftermath of an aggresive occupation.

In all reality, Christianity is a fake religion, a Roman mockery of Greek Hellenistic concepts.

Christian was manufactured as a weapon of mass destruction?

When have you ever seen groups of Christian terrorists
Bombing people,beheading people while shouting "Jesus is lord ,killing and slaughtering kids and raping girls?

1 Like

Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Lukuluku69(m): 10:37pm On Jan 26, 2020
Sheunma:
na Mary born am o.

The guy na featherless pikin.
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
Empiree:
you still don't make sense. What you said doesn't refute the fact that they sold the Church bcuz they lost their congregation to Muslims (church members reverted to Islam) and they also had low turn up by Christians. So, ofcourse they should sell the building to believers in God rather than disco party etc. I have prayed at the mosque twice some 3 yrs ago and it is currently going through expansion. It is not that the church is broke. They simply had low congregation and top members gave up CHRISTIANITY. You think say I don't know the place?

They lost their congregation to the mosque?
Like seriously?
That's the best lie you can come up with?? grin grin grin

See you're just quoting me and you're saying nonsense wink grin

They sold it to the mosque and not to the other organization because that's what they call love and religion tolerance I hope your Quran teaches you that.
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Lukuluku69(m): 10:43pm On Jan 26, 2020
Sheunma:
na Mary born am o.

He is fatherless.
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Amujale(m): 10:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
gideonite98:

Christian was manufactured as a weapon of mass destruction?

Absolutely, Christianity was manufactured as a weapon of mass destruction.

The Romans manufactured their version of Christianity out of fakery and falsehood and would later use their newly created religion as an excuse for looting, plundering, burning literature and launching campaigns of warmongery all around the globe.
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Amujale(m): 10:48pm On Jan 26, 2020
gideonite98:

When have you ever seen groups of Christian terrorists
Bombing people,beheading people while shouting "Jesus is lord ,killing and slaughtering kids...

The Crusaders did performed all those attrocities above holding a fake relic known to Christiendom as a true piece of wood.

The Spanish Conquistadors performed these above attrocities above in the Americas under the direct order of the Pope.

This was a common occurence throughout the history of Christianity.
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 26, 2020
Amujale:

Absolutely, Christianity was manufactured as a weapon of mass destruction.

The Romans manufactured their version of Christianity out of fakery and falsehood and would later use their newly created religion as an excuse for looting, plundering, burning literature and launching campaigns of warmongery all around the globe.

How many people Christian don kill,how many terrorist group can claim is part of a Christian group,when do you see Christians wearing cammo in the desert to kill unharmed people,when have you heard a group of Christian brothers attacked a settlement to abduct and rape girls and slaughter their men?
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 26, 2020
Amujale:

The Crusaders did performed all those attrocities above holding a fake relic known to Christiendom as a true piece of wood.

The Spanish Conquistadors performed these above attrocities above in the Americas under the direct order of the Pope.

This was a common occurence throughout the history of Christianity.

Mention Christian terrorist groups you know

Plus Christianity is through Jesus
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Sheunma: 10:52pm On Jan 26, 2020
Lukuluku69:

He is fatherless.
care to explain why?
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Amujale(m): 10:56pm On Jan 26, 2020
gideonite98:

How many people Christian don kill,how many terrorist group can claim is part of a Christian group,when do you see Christians wearing cammo in the desert to kill unharmed people,when have you heard a group of Christian brothers attacked a settlement to abduct and rape girls and slaughter their men?

You are missing the point.

Christianity is a fake Hellenistic religion that was manufactured by first century Romans.

Christianity is a Roman mockery of the Hellenistics religions.

Christianity is a fake and malicuous ideology, a sophisticated Roman propaganda exercise that was intentionally manufactured out of deceit, deception and falsehood so as to attempt to mislead people from recognising real and proper history.
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Lukuluku69(m): 10:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
Sheunma:
care to explain why?

Because he does not have one. Period. Have you heard of Melchizedek before? Without father, without mother, no beginning of days nor end to it?

Have you?
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Brunicekid(m): 10:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
Dadaboy:

There is almost nothing beautiful about Religion. apart from the continuous deceptions, Prejudice, Illusions, chaos, undevelopement and foolishness it brings

Let me explain this way.

The reason you believe so much in God is because, by default, the mentality of humans has been altered to believe there a supernatural being up somewhere. (Including myself born into a Christian home till i found redemption)

If you choose to stop being the ignorant person, you would take your time (even if years) to understand the whole theory about life and how humans created God because they had no explanations or understanding how the world evolved.

As a Geographer and anthropologist, i will not waste my time on religious mentions because it’s almost impossible to explain to people who have had a wrong perception and believe for a donkey years
There is GOD!!! You think the World just existed like that? Who do you think have every living things BREATH OF LIFE Even the Scientists who clone humans and do all that, cannot create human and give it life. There is a Supernatural force behind it, which is GOD.
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Empiree: 10:58pm On Jan 26, 2020
gideonite98:

They lost their congregation to the mosque?
Like seriously?
That's the best lie you can come up with?? grin grin grin

See you're just quoting me and you're saying nonsense wink grin

They sold it to the mosque and not to the other organization because that's what they call love and religion tolerance I hope your Quran teaches you that.
love my foot. They sold it because of low congregation. This is what's happening in the West now. Only few old people go to church. Young one don't.

The same happened to another church in Hollis in Queens New York. It is the same name like this one (see picture below). You notice it is same name but different locations.

# Masjid Isa ibn Maryam - Mosque Of Jesus Son Of Mary (NYC)

# # Masjid Isa ibn Maryam - Mosque Of Jesus Son Of Mary (upstate New York)

Compare both buildings and environment you notice they are different. Same incident happened to both of them. So they were sold to Muslims bcus their congregation reverted to Islam and some no longer come to church. They didn't sell to muslims because of "love".

Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 26, 2020
Amujale:

You are missing the point.

Christianity is a fake Hellenistic religion that was manufactured by first century Romans.

Christianity is a Roman mockery of the Hellenistics religions.

Christianity is a fake and malicuous ideology, a sophisticated Roman propaganda exercise that was intentionally manufactured out of deceit, deception and falsehood so as to attempt to mislead people from recognising real and proper history.

You're the one missing the point and getting everything totally wrong
Christianity is from Jesus Christ
And Christians are not destroying anything at all
We are not destroying world peace or throwing bombs all around
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 26, 2020
Empiree:
love my foot. They sold it because of low congregation. This is what's happening in the West now. Only few old people go to church. Young one don't.

The same happened to another church in Hollis in Queens New York. It is the same name like this one (see picture below). You notice it is same name but different locations.

# Masjid Isa ibn Maryam - Mosque Of Jesus Son Of Mary (NYC)

# # Masjid Isa ibn Maryam - Mosque Of Jesus Son Of Mary (upstate New York)

Compare both buildings and environment you notice they are different. Same incident happened to both of them. So they were sold to Muslims bcus their congregation reverted to Islam and some no longer come to church. They didn't sell to muslims because of "love".
grin grin grin angry angry angry angry so they couldn't have sold it to the other organization that offered more money?actually no body sells what he has at a lower price so they did out of "love"

But I understand your frustration "love" is not something that could be found in your quran or in your religion of grin grin peace.
Muhammed made sure he scrapped out the love aspect and the dude even led his followers to war like seriously!
How would a prophet that came to establish his religion kill people and fight wars?
So I understand if you don't know what love is.
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by TheExecutioner: 11:10pm On Jan 26, 2020
You mean like a suicide bomber? I don't worship the animal god who teaches his followers how to be suicide bombers. grin

aadoiza:

I will take you seriously when I read news of your suicide. cool
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Amujale(m): 11:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
gideonite98:

Plus Christianity is through Jesus

You're wrong.

Christianity is through the Roman Catholic Church.

Jesus is a fictitious character invented by first century Romans.

Eastern Roman Empire manufactured Christianity in the first century before they got stopped by Muhammed and the Rashidun Caliphate that would later manufacture Islam.

The Eastern Roman Empire eventually got wiped out by another Arabian fundamentalist Institution known as the Ottoman Turkish Empire led by their Sultans.

Then, the former Western Roman Empire that had been sacked by the Visigoths before the complete domination of Eastern Roman Empire in the years leading to the manufacture of Islam, the Western Roman Empire would later continue to peddle the fake Hellenistic religion into the 21st century.
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Admiral49(m): 11:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
Dadaboy:

Let me explain this way.

Who made you a spatial scientist?
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Empiree: 11:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
gideonite98:

grin grin grin angry angry angry angry so they couldn't have sold it to the other organization that offered more money?actually no body sells what he has at a lower price so they did out of "love"

But I understand your frustration "love" is not something that could be found in your quran or in your religion of grin grin peace.
Muhammed made sure he scrapped out the love aspect and the dude even led his followers to war like seriously!
How would a prophet that came to establish his religion kill people and fight wars?
So I understand if you don't know what love is.
you don't get it. Ofcourse, media would portray it is about "love". If it about love they would sell it when they had huge congregation. That's true love. The reason they sold it for Muslims is bcuz they prefer to sell to Muslims(believers) than club. Club would invite crimes.

So the only good things they did that impressed me was the fact that they sold it to Muslim at cheaper and affordable rate despite higher offer by night club folks. They will surely get their reward from God for that.

The reason churches thrive in Nigeria however is bcus churches in Nigeria are business centers but in the West they are places of worship. Donations or money received are accounted for unlike in Nigeria
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Sheunma: 11:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Because he does not have one. Period. Have you heard of Melchizedek before? Without father, without mother, no beginning of days nor end to it?

Have you?
that's why I said depending the angle you are coming from. You are obviously seeing it from Islam perspective. It says in the Christian Bible that God said jesus is his beloved son.
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
Amujale:

You're wrong.

Christianity is through the Roman Catholic Church.

Jesus is a fictitious character invented by first century Romans.

Eastern Roman Empire manufactured Christianity in the first century before they got stopped by Muhammed and the Rashidun Caliphate that would later manufacture Islam.

The Eastern Roman Empire eventually got wiped out by another Arabian fundamentalist Institution known as the Ottoman Turkish Empire led by their Sultans.

Then, the former Western Roman Empire that had been sacked by the Visigoths before the complete domination of Eastern Roman Empire in the years leading to the manufacture of Islam, the Western Roman Empire would later continue to peddle the fake Hellenistic religion into the 21st century.

Muhammed might be a fictional character
he actually came hundreds of years After Jesus christ

Jesus is Real
So Real

I suggest you do your research again or ask the person that told you all this to research again grin grin grin cheesy

You know it's funny how the Quran even know isa(Jesus) exist grin grin grin but I don't really care about Quran with everything you're even saying.

Jesus is the only thing that is real
Muhammed was just the guy that told some of you to become terrorist and suicide bomber.

Christianity was from jesus and Christians was not even the name of his followers they are called his disciples until the apostles were called "Christian" in Antioch because they behave like Jesus Christ
"Christian" means "Christ like" or behaving like christ.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Kairo’s Embassy Church, Uyo Pastor's Wife Lied To Him (Photos) / Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives Back Tithes, Offering To Nigerians, Donates N300M / Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.