Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer (63446 Views)

Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) / Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) / Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by GermanMelania: 1:24pm On Jan 26, 2020
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by GermanMelania: 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2020
Dadaboy:

This Goat is still referencing bible quotes to me

Do you know what a quote is?

I referenced an issue of stability as part of my explanation to you. I never quoted the bible. Even if i did it would have been in context.
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Blindersoff: 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2020
Dadaboy:

It is not difficult to see how foolish you are.
Withstanding where i mentioned Wikipedia is the home of correctness, i expected you to make a full wrong discussion edit and screenshot to me. Like i mentioned, there is no point arguing with fools

Screenshot one the wiki page on the holy Spirit and their stupid use of Abrahamic Religion as a definition

Screenshot 2 the one I correctly edited changing Abrahamic Religion to CHRISTIANITY because that is the true position.

Get a wiki account first and you will realize you have been extremely stupid all along thinking that nobody can edit a wiki page
Legendary FOOOOL

Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by SimDan95(m): 1:27pm On Jan 26, 2020
Dadaboy:

Common question i asked you, you went to look for my threads, hahaha

I've read it since ur first comment on this thread nothing special about it though.
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Dadaboy: 1:27pm On Jan 26, 2020
Blindersoff:

Screenshot one the wiki page on the holy Spirit and their stupid use of Abrahamic Religion as a definition

Screenshot 2 the one I correctly edited changing Abrahamic Religion to CHRISTIANITY because that is the true position.

Get a wiki account first and you will realize you have been extremely stupid all along thinking that nobody can edit a wiki page
Legendary FOOOOL
Did you even know the fallacy of what you edited ? Dumb fool,
Holy spirit just like Souls, God are non existent and without proof, why do you have such a low IQ
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by iso604: 1:29pm On Jan 26, 2020
olaolulazio:
Pure love...

I hope the Muslims can do the same.

In which life:?
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Ikennablue(m): 1:29pm On Jan 26, 2020
Dadaboy:

I have experienced some of those you mentioned personally. but i wouldnt discuss that on a public forum. Either ways, they are real except the superstitious ones
if they are real, how then did you dismiss the existence of a higher power seeing that there are things beyond our control and understanding
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Blindersoff: 1:30pm On Jan 26, 2020
Dadaboy:

Holy spirit just like Souls, God are non existent and without proof, why do you have such a low IQ

How stupid can one person be? Are we talking about if the Holy spirit exists or not or if in your legendary low IQ you claimed nobody can edit a Wikipedia page?

Do you see how extremely foolish you are? Am I arguing existence with you?

Your idiocy is indeed beyond definition
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by quickgyan: 1:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Dadaboy: 1:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
Ikennablue:
if they are real, how then did you dismiss the existence of a higher power seeing that there are things beyond our control and understanding
Its easier for me to understand because i understand traditional stuff by experiences, including the functions and realistic behaviors.
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Blindersoff: 1:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
Dadaboy:

So you now admit a wiki page can be edited grin

YOU ARE A FOOL AND WILL REMAIN ONE FOR LIFE
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Dadaboy: 1:33pm On Jan 26, 2020
Blindersoff:

So you now admit a wiki page can be edited grin

YOU ARE A FOOL AND WILL REMAIN ONE FOR LIFE

You can never have sense or comprehend anything in life.
Probably like, you will remain a fool forever
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Blindersoff: 1:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
Dadaboy:

You can never have sense or comprehend anything in life.
Probably like, you will remain a fool forever

Says a legendary fool who just shot himself in the foot while claiming he has high IQ grin

Your mumu came customized
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Dadaboy: 1:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
Blindersoff:

Says a legendary fool who just shot himself in the foot while claiming he has high IQ grin

Your mumu came customized
Boasting on nairaland is not my thing, but im sure if we want to discuss who has impacted life more bewteen us, with this level of foolishness written all over my mention, you are a dependent and ignorant driven folk with no corresponding path to life
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by TimeTraveller: 1:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
Muslims would declare fatwa on the owner if this was the other way round
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Dadaboy: 1:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
Blindersoff:

Yet you have been busy boasting all over this thread grin

I guess this thread is on spaceland and not nairaland grin

Are you not a buffoon?

You have been doing what you claim here you have not been doing cheesy

Small boy you are a FOOOOL. PERIOD!
Your father and ancestors are a bigger fool for creating fools like you to this world
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Blindersoff: 1:45pm On Jan 26, 2020
Dadaboy:

Your father and ancestors are a bigger fool for creating fools like you to this world

Hahahaha I am glad you are triggered because it further shows your extremely low IQ.

So you believe in creation after all grin grin grin

Why did you not say "for evolving" ? grin grin

You are an itiboribo and a nafdac certified FOOOL
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Dadaboy: 1:46pm On Jan 26, 2020
Blindersoff:

Hahahaha I am glad you are triggered because it further shows your extremely low IQ.

So you believe in creation after all grin grin grin

Why did you not say "for evolving" ? grin grin

You are an itiboribo and a nafdac certified FOOOL
Simple biology fool
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Blindersoff: 1:47pm On Jan 26, 2020
Dadaboy:

Simple biology fool

Yes biology creates and does not evolve in your world right? Yet you claim God does not exist. grin grin cheesy

How dumb can one person be bikonu? grin
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by MrCurious: 1:53pm On Jan 26, 2020
Dadaboy:

There is almost nothing beautiful about Religion. apart from the continuous deceptions, Prejudice, Illusions, chaos, undevelopement and foolishness it brings

Let me explain this way.

The reason you believe so much in God is because, by default, the mentality of humans has been altered to believe there a supernatural being up somewhere. (Including myself born into a Christian home till i found redemption)

If you choose to stop being the ignorant person, you would take your time (even if years) to understand the whole theory about life and how humans created God because they had no explanations or understanding how the world evolved.

As a Geographer and anthropologist, i will not waste my time on religious mentions because it’s almost impossible to explain to people who have had a wrong perception and believe for a donkey years

If you think there isn’t a supreme supernatural being somewhere who’s responsible for the creation of the light (the one you monkeys call the big bang) and humans, then you need to get your head examined.

If truly, for million years, human has been evolving from series of tadpoles, then why is this human form our last stop of evolution? Yes, why haven’t we evolve into another entirely different specie?

Can you fully explain the theories behind parallel universe without mixing words? How about giving an explanation about the organ that brings about conscience and emotions? Hmmm. Well, may God not let you die and find out the very truth. If you’re scared of minor sub-earthly beings like demons and jinns, then fear the one who speak to you through your very heart.
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Cherez: 1:55pm On Jan 26, 2020
Dadaboy:

There is almost nothing beautiful about Religion. apart from the continuous deceptions, Prejudice, Illusions, chaos, undevelopement and foolishness it brings

Let me explain this way.

The reason you believe so much in God is because, by default, the mentality of humans has been altered to believe there a supernatural being up somewhere. (Including myself born into a Christian home till i found redemption)

If you choose to stop being the ignorant person, you would take your time (even if years) to understand the whole theory about life and how humans created God because they had no explanations or understanding how the world evolved.

As a Geographer and anthropologist, i will not waste my time on religious mentions because it’s almost impossible to explain to people who have had a wrong perception and believe for a donkey years
Can we discuss here,
What redemption did you find?
Do you believe in nothing?
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Munadad: 1:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
That's a good decision
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Originalsly: 2:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
Dadaboy:

You really don’t understand that what series of experiences i have faced and researches i have made that can not be explained. Why do i need to continue the nonsense arguments on a public forum?
Your religious facts exceeds foolishness to me and you don’t understand that

One who lives in a glass house shouldn't throw stones
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by speedchariot(m): 2:05pm On Jan 26, 2020
One mallam with kettle won't like this...This is the true meaning of Religion of Peace..
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Hotzone(m): 2:06pm On Jan 26, 2020
Real Christians
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Dadaboy: 2:08pm On Jan 26, 2020
Cherez:

Can we discuss here,
What redemption did you find?
Do you believe in nothing?

We are just like animals on earth, influenced by our environment and what we have learned.

Most of the idiots who mentioned me are not even aware of the age of earth and that there were beings at a time with higher capabilities than us today
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Dadaboy: 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
MrCurious:

If you think there isn’t a supreme supernatural being somewhere who’s responsible for the creation of the light (the one you monkeys call the big bang) and humans, then you need to get your head examined.

If truly, for million years, human has been evolving from series of tadpoles, then why is this human form our last stop of evolution? Yes, why haven’t we evolve into another entirely different specie?

Can you fully explain the theories behind parallel universe without mixing words? How about giving an explanation about the organ that brings about conscience and emotions? Hmmm. Well, may God not let you die and find out the very truth. If you’re scared of minor sub-earthly beings like demons and jinns, then fear the one who speak to you through your very heart.
and who told you i am scared of your delusional demons that doesnt exist, if you want me to explain something to you, keep your mind open and not be an ignoramus

Emotions are something you can learn on your own
but for consciousness, you might learn something from

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj5zRx7G_cs
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by salbis(m): 2:17pm On Jan 26, 2020
Empiree:
they don't exist in Nigeria.
I don't know about that.
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by abdulkayus(m): 2:24pm On Jan 26, 2020
Trimque2k1:

Well said but know that never in history that's has been recorded that Christians are fighting muslims.its always the other way round...

What about the crusade and inquisition?
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
Kokaine:
its pathetic that you can equate the tenents of Islam to the practices of outlaws and bandits.
I encourage you to go back in history during the third caliphate led by Umar ibn Khataab (RA).
There has never been religious tolerance known to the world that compares with the rulings of Umar ibn khataab ra to the Christians and the Jews. This was the direct consequence of pristine Islam. Even after the conquest if mecca by the rosullullahi ((saw), the Jews and the Christians where not bothered despite the clear fact the Islam. The yahud and nasara are known to have fled the areas domininated by their own kind, to the Muslim world to enjoy the peace created by Islam. May Allah have mercy on you! The Quraish had no idea what peace was in mecca until Islam took over. It was the same tolerance of the muslims that earbed the palestinians the position they found themselves with the jews, when no other country accepted to give them refuge after the second world war. The history has all these facts. But no!

Allah have mercy on you not on me
As long as they kill people while shouting "Allah Akbar" and reciting Quranic verses so if you have problem take it up with guy that told them to kill kafirs

1 Like

Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Cherez: 2:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
Dadaboy:

We are just like animals on earth, influenced by our environment and what we have learned.

Most of the idiots who mentioned me are not even aware of the age of earth and that there were beings at a time with higher capabilities than us today
Beings with higher capabilities?
Please explain with references.
If you can convince me with facts, I will join you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How Jesus Reacted To The Worship Of Mary / Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? / Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.