Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,471 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Where Did I Get It Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Did I Get It Wrong? (1053 Views)

Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? / Where Did Your Parent Warned You Not To Marry From And Why? / Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Did I Get It Wrong? by Mackenzie12(m): 11:30pm On Jan 25, 2020
I met a lady last year November and after series of chats, we hooked up. She has been coming to my house and we talk affectionately. She was ok with everything that happened the first day she came around but didn't allow us have sex. Her reason was that she wanted ending the year 2019 without having sex. She promised that everything would be ok in the succeeding year, 2020. So since I wasn't in a hurry to get her laid, I relaxed and acted along. She even traveled early December to her home town and returned late January.
Visiting today for the first time this year, I decided to try my luck and things went well. Everyone was ok and she left. Though she left in a hurry to pick up her child who she claimed was with a neighbor as I earlier knew she has a 2 year old son, telling me the neighbor was leaving home. I decided to text her about an hour later "baby hope you are home now, how is Gabriel (the 2 year old son)? Thank you for today. I love you". The response message I got was "stop texting me". I actually felt she was kidding so I decided to call, only for her to ask why I thanked her and all that...started blaming herslf for visiting. In her words "explain the thanks for today and i love you...why must you thank me? Shey na me come your house na" So I got confused like, this is the girl I do send same message to each time she visits and leaves. She started ending my calls...got so angry about "thanks for today...I love you". My next call was picked up by a guy who claimed to be her husband; telling me I upset her with my message...that my message was causing problems. I deleted her number after hearing the male voice. This is someone who told me she had nobody...that the boy's father left a horrible memory she would never want to think about.
So nairalanders, I wish to consult you guys as authorities here. Is telling a lady "thanks for today" after a sexual act a wrong thing? This hasn't happened to me before sha...I guess she dey form vex make the guy man feel say no b rod she come collect for my place.
I ready for anything Una wan type this night...I'm even waiting, smiling���
But don't forget the question...is it wrong to tell a girl "thanks for today" after sex?
Re: Where Did I Get It Wrong? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 25, 2020
Na your type pastor dey tell "bro, cut the long story and go straight to the point", during testimony time. grin

3 Likes

Re: Where Did I Get It Wrong? by lilbarracuda(m): 11:38pm On Jan 25, 2020
Women are wired differently.
one second they acting sweet and all then the next second they acting funny as shit...

This one is just mad run away as fast as you can!!!
Re: Where Did I Get It Wrong? by Mackenzie12(m): 11:38pm On Jan 25, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Where Did I Get It Wrong? by Gina2019(f): 11:38pm On Jan 25, 2020
Pussy niggas everywhere undecided You don't have to thank her for anything. You just sounded like she did you a favour.

6 Likes

Re: Where Did I Get It Wrong? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 25, 2020
Mackenzie12:
I met a lady last year November and after series of chats, we hooked up. She has been coming to my house and we talk affectionately. She was ok with everything that happened the first day she came around but didn't allow us have sex. Her reason was that she wanted ending the year 2019 without having sex. She promised that everything would be ok in the succeeding year, 2020. So since I wasn't in a hurry to get her laid, I relaxed and acted along. She even traveled early December to her home town and returned late January.
Visiting today for the first time this year, I decided to try my luck and things went well. Everyone was ok and she left. Though she left in a hurry to pick up her child who she claimed was with a neighbor as I earlier knew she has a 2 year old son, telling me the neighbor was leaving home. I decided to text her about an hour later "baby hope you are home now, how is Gabriel (the 2 year old son)? Thank you for today. I love you". The response message I got was "stop texting me". I actually felt she was kidding so I decided to call, only for her to ask why I thanked her and all that...started blaming herslf for visiting. In her words "explain the thanks for today and i love you...why must you thank me? Shey na me come your house na" So I got confused like, this is the girl I do send same message to each time she visits and leaves. She started ending my calls...got so angry about "thanks for today...I love you". My next call was picked up by a guy who claimed to be her husband; telling me I upset her with my message...that my message was causing problems. I deleted her number after hearing the male voice. This is someone who told me she had nobody...that the boy's father left a horrible memory she would never want to think about.
So nairalanders, I wish to consult you guys as authorities here. Is telling a lady "thanks for today" after a sexual act a wrong thing? This hasn't happened to me before sha...I guess she dey form vex make the guy man feel say no b rod she come collect for my place.
I ready for anything Una wan type this night...I'm even waiting, smiling���
But don't forget the question...is it wrong to tell a girl "thanks for today" after sex?

U no get sense... Why will u thank a lady for sex?

Only yeye men dey make better guys suffer... Na ur type go dey give girls wey no worth 5k, 100k.

She shud be thanking u sef Cox she needed it.

I don't even understand sef, lemme ask other nairalanders

Why must u thank a lady after sex, paid or not?

Gamingorca luminouz Aro1 Sunkyphil poweredcom

4 Likes

Re: Where Did I Get It Wrong? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 25, 2020
Gina2019:
Pussy niggas everywhere undecided You don't have to thank her for anything. You just sounded like she did you a favour.

Exactly fvcking pussy nygaa... Thanking a lady after sex..

Imagine thanks for today.

Thanks for what?

Opening her yansh or extensively drilled pussy

2 Likes

Re: Where Did I Get It Wrong? by Mackenzie12(m): 11:55pm On Jan 25, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Only yeye men dey make better guys suffer... Na ur type go dey give girls wey no worth 5k, 100k.

Not really though... like person visit u...ohh.. thanks for coming...that is how I see it oh...and it's actually what I have been doing sha...
Re: Where Did I Get It Wrong? by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 26, 2020
Firstly, would you die if you didn't have sexx with her? Why are most guys always in a hurry to touch a girl who has willingly accepted to date them? According to you, you tried the first time she ever visited but she refused. That alone could make her not to ever come back again.

Secondly, her story could be real as narrated about the father of her son. Something is always peculiar to past relationships which ended abruptly. They always have a tendency of coming together again and this could happen over a 2-minute phone conversation, even of they have remarried. Possibly, the father of her son had suddenly said something sweet to her and gbam, they came back together again, whilst you guys were trying to get to know each other. Fear women with secrets. Na wetin dem wan make you know, na im you go know or hear. If you like, give them the whole world, you'd never know what they choose to keep from you, no matter how religious or loving they could be. She might have been trying to reconsider the guy but never wanted to let you know.

Lastly, women do not understand themselves most times. You can imagine chatting with a lady and she's all smiles. Suddenly , she switches mood and starts yelling at you. You'd be wondering if you've done something wrong. There's nothing bad in what you said...the thank you I meant. Maybe she suddenly realised what she did...allowing you to touch her at the time she was trying to reconsider her guy.
Re: Where Did I Get It Wrong? by Sunkyphil(m): 5:38am On Jan 26, 2020
Mymynd4u:

na the thanks spoil everything
Re: Where Did I Get It Wrong? by Nobody: 5:47am On Jan 26, 2020
Mackenzie12:

Not really though... like person visit u...ohh.. thanks for coming...that is how I see it oh...and it's actually what I have been doing sha...

Bros don't do dt again.... Wat u did was thanks 4d sex
Re: Where Did I Get It Wrong? by stobery(m): 7:16am On Jan 26, 2020
Trust me the sex was not good enof
Re: Where Did I Get It Wrong? by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 26, 2020
Well it is arant nonsense sending her a thank you message after sleeping with her as you both are into a relationship and not a contract deal. Which means you're not seriousness about the relationship and your only concern is the sex and you're glad you got it at last, hence the show of appreciation. The way you even put it shows its clearly about the sex @" thank you for TODAY".
Thats not why I'm here to comment though. Just needed to tell you its wrong to thank a supposed girl friend after sex.

My aim is to tell you guys to desist from this useless act of always rushing a woman to bed once in a relationship.

Its a man that impregnated her and dumped her with the 2yr old. You too came and want to start summiting your own inside her. Whatever happened to chastity, guys? Huh..and when you finish spoiling this women beyond repairs, it is still you that will come here and complain when she starts sleeping around in marriage.
Enough of all this sex talks abeg! It becoming too boring. Ha!
Re: Where Did I Get It Wrong? by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 26, 2020
Mymynd4u:

damn!!!

Thanking someone for letting nutrients that will take so many days to restore leaving your body..

So many pussyniggas here though.. Right from my secondary school days, i have always frown at sisi men, trembling at the sight of ladies..

Now he has ruin everything, fvck thank you..

The highest a lady i like will receive from me after hot steamy sex is forehead kiss( they actually love it than thank you sef) strictly Esteemo though..

No go dey kiss ashewo forehead ooo..

1 Like

Re: Where Did I Get It Wrong? by jawalis(m): 7:55am On Jan 26, 2020
You didn’t tell us how much you have been scammed with a slacked pussy. Just because a hoe who sleeps around and turn sperm reservoir opened the sticky hole for your donation. You started thanking her. Smh. Can’t you think straight? She left your place to ride dick in another man’s place and you are feeling guilty. You need serious beating.
Re: Where Did I Get It Wrong? by poweredcom(m): 8:31am On Jan 26, 2020
aro1:
damn!!!

Thanking someone for letting nutrients that will take so many days to restore leaving your body..

So many pussyniggas here though.. Right from my secondary school days, i have always frown at sisi men, trembling at the sight of ladies..

Now he has ruin everything, fvck thank you..

The highest a lady i like will receive from me after hot steamy sex is forehead kiss( they actually love it than thank you sef) strictly Esteemo though..

No go dey kiss ashewo forehead ooo..

No go kiss okpo ooo even for forehead even ur so called esteemo I don't do dis shit
Re: Where Did I Get It Wrong? by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 26, 2020
Gina2019:
we know you are a male monicker
Re: Where Did I Get It Wrong? by Gina2019(f): 8:47am On Jan 26, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
we know you are a male monicker
Male monicker? Do you know me?? Cuz i said pussy nigga, shows that am a male or what If you are looking for attention, go elsewhere and stick to what you know sis.
Re: Where Did I Get It Wrong? by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 26, 2020
Gina2019:
Male monicker? Do you know me?? Cuz i said pussy nigga, shows that am a male or what If you are looking for attention, go elsewhere and stick to what you know sis.
I have been coming across your post for a while. Your monicker is very masculine
Re: Where Did I Get It Wrong? by Gina2019(f): 9:20am On Jan 26, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
I have been coming across your post for a while. Your monicker is very masculine
Do you know my background? Do you know where i come from??How's that even your business Monitoring spirit everywhere.

Jeez! The world would be a better place if you could at least mind your business and stop stalking other ppl.
Re: Where Did I Get It Wrong? by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 26, 2020
Gina2019:
Do you know my background? Do you know where i come from??How's that even your business Monitoring spirit everywhere.

Jeez! The world would be a better place if you could at least mind your business and stop stalking other ppl.
still masculine. Calm down oga
Re: Where Did I Get It Wrong? by Gina2019(f): 9:26am On Jan 26, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
still masculine. Calm down oga
Smh. Look for your attention elsewhere biko.
Re: Where Did I Get It Wrong? by dietola01(m): 9:49am On Jan 26, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Exactly fvcking pussy nygaa... Thanking a lady after sex..

Imagine thanks for today.

Thanks for what?

Opening her yansh or extensively drilled pussy
I weak for that bolded part oh, shey na borehole?
Re: Where Did I Get It Wrong? by MrCork: 6:59pm On Jan 26, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

..WOW...so are u saying Gona2019 is a masculine midget??.... ha ha ha ha ha ha
..my belle ooooo. my head ooooooo grin grin cheesy
..kaiiiii ...funmisticqueen2 is wicked..haha ha hahahaha!
grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy wink cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Can Not Date A Man That Cannot Beat Me A Nigeria Woman Claimed That / Reasons Why Men Should Embrace A Baby Daddy / Let's Shake Tables

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.