Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

My Experience With A Strange Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Strange Lady (8109 Views)

A Strange Love / Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? / A Strange Lady Wants To Destroy My Marriage! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Strange Lady by Walkingkilo(m): 7:56am On Jan 26, 2020
Recxzy019:
Hi everyone.
Please I need mature opinions. Thanks.

So I work offshore, so I'm on my 3weeks break before going back to work. There's a lungu where we always stay to relax and drink. It's more of a ghetto in warri.
So I sat and was surfing the internet when I saw this fine girl with bum short. Glowing dark skin, tall, nice hips, better yansh. She sat a little distant from me with some guys. Then I was about leaving when I was about to pay for what I bought, she also came and ordered some stuffs for their table. So I just struck a little conversation
Me: hi
Girl:hi
Me: I saw you come in not quite long. I must say you have a gorgeous skin
Girl: Thank you
Me: lemme buy you a drink.
Girl: oh really?? Thank you

After taking her drink and the one I bought for her, she asked I come to their table. I was reluctant a bit but I got another drink and went to their table. She introduced me to the guys she was with as her boyfriend and the other one as her bestie. We shook hands and were talking about different things. Then the girl came and sat next to me and started telling me how handsome I am, that she was ready to make me have a splendid night. In my mind, I was like ode, me wey I don dey street before you. I was just shaking my head as she was saying everything. After some time, she said her drink was finished that she'd like more drink and she'd like to eat as well. In my mind I was like shebi you have boyfriend, why tell me this rubbish na... Shuu!!
I said choose one between drinking and eating. She chose eating. So I gave her 2k instantly. Her face gladdened with hidden smile. She didn't know when she pecked me. I was really surprised. �� Even her boyfriend shook my hand and said thank you. Later on, the other guy now started telling me ehnn.. Don't hurt my bestie oo. It's obvious my bestie has fallen for you. I said ahhh. Una don see mugu abi.
P.S... Giving her the 2k doesn't mean I fell for their pranks oo. I just gave her because she mentioned food. I just Wan shake her leg make she for know say I no be smello.
Where did I stop?? So I exchanged numbers with her and went to my car (Benz). Immediately she saw me enter the car, she ran towards the car and was asking if she could just be with me tonight. I said what of her boyfriend? She told me to forget that one. So I told her to come in. We left there and I felt like taking spirits. But before then we went to her place and she changed into something better, I waited for her in the car. So we hit the road, we got to the lounge and we did few shots of gold label. She said she wanted shisha, she smoked and after, she danced to her full bele. Then it was time to go home and off we went to my house. Meanwhile I sent a text to my dss friend for undercover agents to man the area and around my house. He has even replied me that he's deployed them already. In case she wants to be over smart. (no loose guarding). I'm in my room upstairs, she's in the visitors room.
But my issue is I can easily snatch the girl form the guy if they're dating for real. She's the typical physique of the woman I ever want. I'm thinking if her head is down and she doesn't misbehave, I could help her become a better person cos I really like her.

You met a girl in the lungu and you swear she's the best thing since sliced bread just cos she has the physique of your dream woman? Now you've concluded you've found your dream woman?

In a ghetto in WARRI

I know your mind is prolly fuckin with you telling you she's your soulmate and mother of your unborn kids..but G, you're in for some rude awakening.

You're about to get swindled!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Strange Lady by Walkingkilo(m): 8:00am On Jan 26, 2020
AdorableSapphir:
Kai kai kai!
When will some men ever have sense? Upon you claimed to be a street man, you still dont have sense to know that shes a death trap and you took her to your house?.

Just tell your DSS undercover agents that they should rent an apartment near you cos what you fail to realise is that such a girl has taken an oath to strictly do what shes doing as biz and will never develop any feelings for you or hesitate to pull the trigger when the time to accomplish her mission comes.
Theyll will come to your house through her, Carry out their mission ( God help you if you're left alive) and then she'll be gone with the wind.

What you dont know is that they saw you before you even saw the girl at the resrun. You were a target and you really fell big time; they won't stop until mission is accomplished. Receive sense cos I see you're only thinking with your D now but your eye go soon clear.
For your mind now you don see a girl. Wait until she shows you what she really is.
At this point, you're no longer safe even if you back out cos youve already taken her to your house.

I dont know why men always act stupid once they see a lady. Its 2020 na. At least you guys should receive small sense. Very annoying.

Nigga you took the words right out of my mouth

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Strange Lady by nwachukwu9(m): 8:01am On Jan 26, 2020
When would men have sense?. Sex is not a product of love. Sex is meant to satisfy your fleshly lust and for reproduction. The girl is using sex to make you believe that she has left her guy. When you finally have sex with her, 2 things would happen to you
1) the money you think you have would vanish
2) she would plot to kill you using her real boyfriend, because once you have sex with her you would tell her your secret.
Re: My Experience With A Strange Lady by Dreyl(m): 8:07am On Jan 26, 2020
MartinCorridon:

I am laughing at those giving serious advice.

DSS deployed several officers to guard the area just because he wanted to screw grin
Ridiculous grin
Re: My Experience With A Strange Lady by omobacyprus(m): 8:10am On Jan 26, 2020
Dreyl:
This is a fictional story, if anyone can believe this he/she is dumb.
Nothing new under the sun o. The op taking her home is what I'm not okay with. You saw all the red light na. DSS won't be protecting you every night o
Re: My Experience With A Strange Lady by diltstwoods(m): 8:28am On Jan 26, 2020
Recxzy019:
Hi everyone.

So I work offshore, so I'm on my 3weeks break before going back to work. There's a lungu where we always stay to relax and drink. It's more of a ghetto in warri.
So I sat and was surfing the internet when I saw this fine girl with bum short. Glowing dark skin, tall, nice hips, better yansh. She sat a little distant from me with some guys. Then I was about leaving when I was about to pay for what I bought, she also came and ordered some stuffs for their table. So I just struck a little

Your street orientation is zero. Giving the girl your personal phone number and taking her to your house is the most expensive mistake you’d ever make. Those kind of girls are baits for foolish men like you who only think with their dicks. I hope the DSS would start going every where with you from now. Mumu

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Strange Lady by Wtfork: 8:47am On Jan 26, 2020
When I detect other lies , I'll update my post
This is the most obvious.

**MEANWHILE I SENT a text to my dss friend for undercover agents to man the area and around my house. He has even replied me that he's deployed them already. In case she wants to be over smart. (no loose guarding)

Pls continue with your lies , how much did you pay them grin

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Strange Lady by Happyfela(m): 8:57am On Jan 26, 2020
Another foolish man... Naija done finish
Re: My Experience With A Strange Lady by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 26, 2020
Originalsly:

Easily snatch his bait... you be like those kind fish that don't nibble bait... just gulp and swallow because it look good. Is all good if you want to try to make her a better person..... make that a project... then after decide if you can have a pretty solid relationship. As of now... she is more likely to dash off with man with better Benz.

Hook, line & sinker. Including the fisherman!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Strange Lady by maya007: 10:35am On Jan 26, 2020
ya'all dont get the jist...d girl doesnt really have a boyfriend dey are all scammers in acting...she will monitor d guy and dey will eventually rob him.
that's why he called his dss frnd for protection na lol.
back to you oga,the moment u mentioned Benz I knew ur lieing....
we know that tactic but it didnt happen to you.
stop dat dreaming!!!
Re: My Experience With A Strange Lady by eddyghali(m): 10:37am On Jan 26, 2020
Whoever cooked this, did not put enough pepper. Nonsense story from the temple of lies

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Strange Lady by urahara(m): 11:27am On Jan 26, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
Yes. You will take an 0l0sh0 off the streets and train her to be a good wife. You have a better chance of teaching a worm how to write computer code.

Daaaaaimmmmn grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Strange Lady by Georgekyrian(m): 11:29am On Jan 26, 2020
I'm following Bro, I dey wait to get the full story.
Re: My Experience With A Strange Lady by Lamanii22(f): 11:36am On Jan 26, 2020
WO... You better don't allow her jazz you... Just leave her jejely... Don't let her ruin your finance for you...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Strange Lady by Lamanii22(f): 11:37am On Jan 26, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
Yes. You will take an 0l0sh0 off the streets and train her to be a good wife. You have a better chance of teaching a worm how to write computer code.

You're wicked gaan o guy...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Strange Lady by ghettochild4u(m): 11:45am On Jan 26, 2020
Recxzy019:
Hi everyone.

So I sat and was surfing the internet when I saw this fine girl with bum short. Glowing dark skin, tall, nice hips, better yansh. She sat a little distant from me with some guys. Then I was about leaving when I was about to pay for what I bought, she also came and ordered some stuffs for their table. So I just struck a little conversation

After taking her drink and the one I bought for her, she asked I come to their table. I was reluctant a bit but I got another drink and went to their table. She introduced me to the guys she was with as her boyfriend and the other one as her bestie. We shook hands and were talking about different things. Then the girl came and sat next to me and started telling me how handsome I am, that she was ready to make me have a splendid night. In my mind, I was like ode, me wey I don dey street before you. I was just shaking my head as she was saying everything. After some time, she said her drink was finished that she'd like more drink and she'd like to eat as well. In my mind I was like shebi you have boyfriend, why tell me this rubbish na... Shuu!!
I said choose one between drinking and eating. She chose eating. So I gave her 2k instantly. Her face gladdened with hidden smile. She didn't know when she pecked me. I was really surprised. �� Even her boyfriend shook my hand and said thank you. Later on, the other guy now started telling me ehnn.. Don't hurt my bestie oo. It's obvious my bestie has fallen for you. I said ahhh. Una don see mugu abi.
P.S... Giving her the 2k doesn't mean I fell for their pranks oo. I just gave her because she mentioned food. I just Wan shake her leg make she for know say I no be smello.
Where did I stop?? So I exchanged numbers with her and went to my car (Benz). Immediately she saw me enter the car, she ran towards the car and was asking if she could just be with me tonight. I said what of her boyfriend? She told me to forget that one. So I told her to come in. We left there and I felt like taking spirits. But before then we went to her place and she changed into something better, I waited for her in the car. So we hit the road, we got to the lounge and we did few shots of gold label. She said she wanted shisha, she smoked and after, she danced to her full bele. Then it was time to go home and off we went to my house. Meanwhile I sent a text to my dss friend for undercover agents to man the area and around my house. He has even replied me that he's deployed them already. In case she wants to be over smart. (no loose guarding). I'm in my room upstairs, she's in the visitors room.
But my issue is I can easily snatch the girl form the guy if they're dating for real. She's the typical physique of the woman I ever want. I'm thinking if her head is down and she doesn't misbehave, I could help her become a better person cos I really like her.
Enjoy ooo. Na ur time sha. But am sure she be runz girl... Forget glowing skin.. Na part of the packaging. Her bf no say na hustle b koko..
I used to know a guy at auchi dating this olosho girl wey dey give am money constantly
Re: My Experience With A Strange Lady by ArticleBeast: 12:10pm On Jan 26, 2020
You might even be surprised that Op is one jobless fool with 10mb data o grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Strange Lady by greenmonk: 12:20pm On Jan 26, 2020
AdorableSapphir:
Kai kai kai!
When will some men ever have sense? Upon you claimed to be a street man, you still dont have sense to know that shes a death trap and you took her to your house?.

Just tell your DSS undercover agents that they should rent an apartment near you cos what you fail to realise is that such a girl has taken an oath to strictly do what shes doing as biz and will never develop any feelings for you or hesitate to pull the trigger when the time to accomplish her mission comes.
Theyll will come to your house through her, Carry out their mission ( God help you if you're left alive) and then she'll be gone with the wind.

What you dont know is that they saw you before you even saw the girl at the resrun. You were a target and you really fell big time; they won't stop until mission is accomplished. Receive sense cos I see you're only thinking with your D now but your eye go soon clear.
For your mind now you don see a girl. Wait until she shows you what she really is.
At this point, you're no longer safe even if you back out cos youve already taken her to your house.

I dont know why men always act stupid once they see a lady. Its 2020 na. At least you guys should receive small sense. Very annoying.
Very sensible post.
I think the op left his senses at the offshore.
Re: My Experience With A Strange Lady by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
greenmonk:

Very sensible post.
I think the op left his senses at the offshore.

I'm telling you.
Re: My Experience With A Strange Lady by marvinsync(m): 12:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
u want to get serious with a ho€? good luck
Re: My Experience With A Strange Lady by Simplecity(m): 12:53pm On Jan 26, 2020
karkinase:
Login to Olosho portal activated successfully... cool
e dan do him e-pin ?? grin
Re: My Experience With A Strange Lady by succri(m): 1:15pm On Jan 26, 2020
see better cruise after one wrap of Loud .... grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With A Strange Lady by chubinwa(m): 1:29pm On Jan 26, 2020
[b][/b]
Recxzy019:
Hi everyone.

Incomplete story.
Re: My Experience With A Strange Lady by InfernoNig: 2:55pm On Jan 26, 2020
Recxzy019:
Hi everyone.

I saw offshore amongst those word and since I'm a certified non destructive technician (UT II) with valid offshore documents, I'm interested. Tell me more about the offshore job. Thank you
Re: My Experience With A Strange Lady by Prognose: 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2020
Recxzy019:
Hi everyone.

.......erson cos I really like her.

Ahah

Na wa o bros,no vex, you be mumu??

Na ashawo girl be dat na. Na thier format. You really think say dat guy na her boyfriend,na her p1mp na, you sef grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With A Strange Lady by Prognose: 3:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
Re: My Experience With A Strange Lady by chival(f): 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
This is the most pointless tale I have ever read. Meanwhile 'Mr. I Drive a Benz' is claiming to be street smart, yet the girl and her fellow thugs are playing him like a fiddle.
Re: My Experience With A Strange Lady by chival(f): 3:30pm On Jan 26, 2020
ArticleBeast:
You might even be surprised that Op is one jobless fool with 10mb data o grin grin grin
Very likely.
Re: My Experience With A Strange Lady by obi4eze(m): 4:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
Stupid story, very stupid story
Re: My Experience With A Strange Lady by narit: 5:17pm On Jan 26, 2020
I have always been a strong believer, that the redpill is the solution to a man problem, helping you to understand how women thinks and also guiding you through the illusion called love. But somehow from your story, or should I say your thinking methodology makes me compelled to believe NOT EVEN THE REDPILL CAN SAVE YOU. But still give it a try and let see whether you will be reborn. And I would like to warn you, when reading your post, I felt a sense of destiny within you. It seems you are destined to Die at a woman hand.
Re: My Experience With A Strange Lady by nappy760(m): 9:31pm On Jan 28, 2020
It's obvious her boyfriend is also her love-vendor... cheesy she will actually play along and get as much as she needs from you but trust me she will eventually keep seeing that her bf grin
Congrats on the role of sugar daddy
Re: My Experience With A Strange Lady by splendour7(m): 10:29pm On Jan 28, 2020
Op we obviously know that you are lieing,,,but no problem continue...

You have a very interesting lie there.....seems you are a born lier mehn!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. / Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly / We celebrated his birthday together, we can still crown him as Mr Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.