Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? (17079 Views)

Should I Report This Secondary School Students Always Making Love After School? / 2019 JAMB: UTME Candidates Storm Abuja Registration Centre / List Of Universities That Accept Awaiting Result For JAMB Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by opray: 7:02pm On Jan 26, 2020
Shebi you will not go and rest cool

Check us out on IG/FB/T @bodyshopbyevie for 100% undiluted designer perfume oils in both wholesale and retail deals.
WhatsApp 08050930154
Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by ComradeShegs(m): 7:06pm On Jan 26, 2020
Some pple over sabi too much. No go hustle.

Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by mechanics(m): 7:17pm On Jan 26, 2020
Go to their office, they will be grateful you did.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by solaaje1976(m): 7:25pm On Jan 26, 2020
contact the nearest civil defence officw
Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by officialfestus(m): 8:18pm On Jan 26, 2020
Jamb registration closes February 17th,how is it now late registration?
Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by WilliamsSteve: 8:22pm On Jan 26, 2020
So we have gotten to the stage where bad things becomes customs

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by frozen70(f): 8:24pm On Jan 26, 2020
bluebay:
Bros, its late registration and people are not complaining. Kindly mind your business sir.

It's not yet late registration, they started selling the jamb forms since 13th of January, so it's still on till early February
Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by Bunny19: 8:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
3moses:

Chat me on whatsapp privately through 08060933667
Why?? undecided
Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by Gwagone: 8:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
ABCthings:
Stew their balls!
And feed them to the dogs
Radarada

1 Like

Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by themaestro08(m): 9:14pm On Jan 26, 2020
ignis:

Even the jamb are also corrupt.

Corruption should be dealt with from the root and not middle. Even the jamb are corrupt.

[b][/b]The only person we thought has integrity in this country and voted him as president is also corrupt.[b][/b]As a matter of fact he disappointed us.

Out of more than 200 million people, just one? And because time had exposed him does that means we are all corrupt?
Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by FarmTech(m): 10:06pm On Jan 26, 2020
ignis:

Corruption should be dealt with from the root and not middle. Even the jamb are corrupt.

The only person we thought has integrity in this country and voted him as president is also corrupt. As a matter of fact he disappointed us.
The way some people reason just tire me. So bc everyone is corrupt that is why u encourage corruptn? If I'm corrupt, report me and if you're corrupt I report u. That is hw we can tackle corruption.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by ignis: 10:09pm On Jan 26, 2020
FarmTech:

The way some people reason just tire me. So bc everyone is corrupt that is why u encourage corruptn? If I'm corrupt, report me and if you're corrupt I report u. That is hw we can tackle corruption.

What if the person we are reporting to is corrupt ?
Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by HumanCalc: 10:22pm On Jan 26, 2020
ignis:

The only person we thought has integrity in this country and voted him as president is also corrupt. As a matter of fact he disappointed us.
I know this matter must have died down by now but I just couldn't help pointing out how stupid and unreasonable you sound to you. Arindin ni e ooo
Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by Sanchez01: 10:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
ignis:

God bless you
The person you quoted was referring to you but you didn't see it. The irony!
Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by FarmTech(m): 11:23pm On Jan 26, 2020
ignis:

What if the person we are reporting to is corrupt ?
Just play ur own part bc the person may not be corrupt. Be the change that u want to see in others.
Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by Nairaboi(m): 11:36pm On Jan 26, 2020
Oregbe17:

You clearly lack sense of reasoning; most JAMB ACCREDITED CENTERS are meant to charge 4700 and anything higher than that is purely fraud. The rules/conditions were obviously spelt out; they are obliged to comply, or opt out
You also lack the sense of reasoning here. No one held you to a gun point. So you are also obliged to register at the center of find somewhere else.
Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by TemmyDayoxide(m): 6:15am On Jan 27, 2020
Foolishness simply is been too wise in ones eyes and been cocky about it. while stupidity is when you don't realize that fact.....dear op you've asked a great question please go and complain on tweeter and don't mind those coming for you
They have probably forgotten the usefulness of this site as a forum most of them just need a good paying job to reduce their banter. Maybe.
Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by Jinyjagz(m): 10:48am On Jan 27, 2020
ignis:
There are Jamb offices everywhere in all the states of Nigeria.
Aside that, you can always use google to get jamb official numbers and email address. Twitter is also there.

Instead you choose to create a thread just to ask jamb question in this 21st Technology advanced century.

What will I say? Buhari was right though.

FTC.
you mumu ooo
Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by nkemjika6006(m): 10:56am On Jan 27, 2020
USE THIS LINK TO REPORT THEM. I ASSURE YOU WITH 48HOURS THE CENTRE IS DE-LISTED. https://support.jamb.gov.ng/

MAYBE THEY ARE NOT CBT. JAMB IS VERY STRICT THAT CBTs CAN'T EVEN TRY TO DO THIS NONSENSE.
Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by yunusabuba(m): 11:09am On Jan 27, 2020
How do I report....?
Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by atobs4real(m): 12:07pm On Jan 27, 2020
ignis:
There are Jamb offices everywhere in all the states of Nigeria.
Aside that, you can always use google to get jamb official numbers and email address. Twitter is also there.

Instead you choose to create a thread just to ask jamb question in this 21st Technology advanced century.

What will I say? Buhari was right though.

FTC.
Mr solution finder. You better be careful and focus on your destiny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shocking! Unilorin Lecturer Caught Doing This To Female Student(photos) / FUTMINNA Creates Portal For Parents Of Their Students (photo) / Polytechnic Lecturers Begin Strike February 25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.