Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,510 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? (85063 Views)

Example Of The Mysterious Marks On My Face (pics) / "Wake Up And Take Your Country Back In 2019" - Father Mbaka Tells Nigerians / "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by thelish(f): 12:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
Kyase:
Check your fingers oga

Are the fingers new in his body?
Or na d same wey he dey use since??

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by thelish(f): 12:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
famzynet:
Ok. Cut your nails

I guess he's just getting used to d nails then.
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Mbenny(m): 12:45pm On Jan 26, 2020
kingmeme:
Like razor blade marks on my face or body

Pls I need answer
if you have big cockroaches in your house then it can possibly be from them.
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Naijaarchive(m): 12:46pm On Jan 26, 2020
Neoteny:
Dermatographic urticaria

Thank you for this because there was a day.. It was afternoon i wasn't sleeping and the mark appeared with a sharp pain... My nails are always low...

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by AdaNonye: 12:46pm On Jan 26, 2020
I experience the same thing too especially on my face and laps....looks like a fresh cut when I wake up. Sometimes, I dont even realise it,till it stings while having my bath....Dermatographic urticaria on the other hand is different. It's an allergic reaction.I used to experience it during my first term in boarding house and my body will look like I just got flogged.
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 26, 2020
You're scratching yourself, I used to think it was witch craft until I cut myself in the art with camera installed in my room. Happens more during hot weather.
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Allsingles: 12:48pm On Jan 26, 2020
kingmeme:

Pls I need answer

Do you fight in the dream?
Where do you normally see yourself in the dream?
With this we can help
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by heywhya: 12:54pm On Jan 26, 2020
If you are a Yoruba guy, it is called Alakomola
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Dee4luv: 12:56pm On Jan 26, 2020
It could possibly be the handwork of wall gecko.
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Felix6: 1:05pm On Jan 26, 2020
Stop using sand paper like materials as your bedsheets, always dust/clean your bed properly before laying on it. There is no spirit anywhere.
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by joyfullyjoyous(f): 1:06pm On Jan 26, 2020
If u have cockroaches in the house they be the cause.
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by richPHAROAH: 1:09pm On Jan 26, 2020
na benin winch. no be wetin u wan hear be that?
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by TheSociopath(m): 1:10pm On Jan 26, 2020
Wash your bed sheets regularly
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Simplecity(m): 1:17pm On Jan 26, 2020
flexyrule:
Na the physical representation of how your bet9ja ticket dey cut.

Remedy - stop gambling for six weeks and revert.

Modified... I did not even click on the OP's profile before giving my response. When I did, Lo and behold, OP is a punter..

you slapped the nail on the ass grin
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by iamharkinwaley: 1:20pm On Jan 26, 2020
flexyrule:
Na the physical representation of how your bet9ja ticket dey cut.

Remedy - stop gambling for six weeks and revert.

Modified... I did not even click on the OP's profile before giving my response. When I did, Lo and behold, OP is a punter..

grin grin grin
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by mopol123: 1:20pm On Jan 26, 2020
TheWalkingMind:
Have you checked my signature?
what's in your signature
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Orpe7(m): 1:20pm On Jan 26, 2020
Who did you offend?
Awon Anjonu are on your case
Better run to MFM make dem pour one drum of anointing oil on your head
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by kingmeme: 1:24pm On Jan 26, 2020
Boyooosa:

Wall gecko, wicked croacroach or skirt n blouse
wetin be skirt and blouse? Awon eyan ori oke baba abiye, lol.
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by ashala(m): 1:27pm On Jan 26, 2020
kingmeme:

Pls I need answer

Agbara nmiri has licked your body with her salty tongue
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Itslove2001(f): 1:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
Go and cut ur nails or check for bedbugs
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Unrated900(m): 1:29pm On Jan 26, 2020
Stop watching Yoruba films and other films like eran Iya oshogbo,ewure Dudu,okunkunbiribiri,

Razor of death,snake in the monkey shadow.

Ija-eleye,and so on.
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Itslove2001(f): 1:29pm On Jan 26, 2020
TheSociopath:
Wash your bed sheets regularly
lolz
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by quickgyan: 1:29pm On Jan 26, 2020
I like the helpful info you provide in your articles.
I’ll bookmark your blog and check again here frequently.
I’m quite sure I will learn many new stuff right here!
Good luck for the next!
<a href="https://quickgyan.in/"> QuickGyan</a>
<a href="https://www.quickgyan.in/category/entertainment/"> Entertainment</a>
<a href="https://quickgyan.in/category/gadgets/"> Gadgets</a>
<a href="https://quickgyan.in/category/misc/"> Misc</a>
<a href="https://quickgyan.in/category/misc/full-forms/"> Full Forms</a>
<a href="https://www.quickgyan.in/category/storie"> Short Stories</a>
<a href="https://www.quickgyan.in/category/misc/lyrics/"> Lyrics</a>
<a href="https://www.quickgyan.in/category/news/"> News</a>
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by royal231(m): 1:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
Cockroach.. Spiders.. When they crawl on your skin.. The places they touched or crawl would have razor marks
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Adekunle813: 1:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
Qadaffi2idiamin:
Visit me I will tell you

Are You a babalawo or which??
Qadaffi2idiamin:
Visit me I will tell you

Are You a babalawo or which??
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Newmans: 1:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
That's a sign that your room is dirty pls park all the jargons in there out burn all keep only the things you need sweep your room very well no cockroaches or rats may come inside ur rooms again, its the works of cockroaches.
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by GindoX(m): 1:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
berbs:

Nah, this one is a deep snorer. He only wakes up when the mosque is calling Muslim faithfuls to come and pray.

Lolsssss, unless him be deep snorer true true. Funny guy

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Shamsomy: 1:33pm On Jan 26, 2020
Cockroaches...
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by 2sexycom(m): 1:33pm On Jan 26, 2020
Kyase:
Check your fingers oga
grin grin grin grin u for no talk na. dem go attach spirituality to this kind thing now.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by smokeyupu(m): 1:36pm On Jan 26, 2020
They are attacking you!
You must be praying very strong points that's disturbing "them" and you are not wearing the armour of God.
You are a sitting duck!
Better give your life wholeheartedly to Our Lord Jesus Christ today or face their wrath.
You've been forewarned!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 1:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
Snipper007:

It's the activity of witchcrafts
Op b4 sleeping next time burn incense in you room, that type Catholic church uses.

It's very painful when you want to bath.

Baba twaleh for you
Na only don talk something sensible here
Na that incense I de use give them run. cool
At midnight like this I de burn Catholic incense parapare grin
Their fada

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
Youngzedd:

They won't cut their nails, but they want to hear super stories when they wake up.

That's not a witch, that's your nails.
Do you mean that this happens to everyone with long finger nails?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now / 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell / Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.