Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,080 members, 7,814,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage (88589 Views)

Simi Esiri Maternity Photos: Dr Sid's Wife Stuns / "Dr Sid's Career Died With His Father” – Follower Trolls Son Of Justice Esiri / Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by bizhop01: 5:02pm On Jan 26, 2020
Contract End

2 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Jaqenhghar: 5:08pm On Jan 26, 2020
pocohantas:
People talking money, did Dr Sid ever have money? Like money?

Even Wande Coal get money pass that one na. If we judging by relevance, hits and collaborations.

Anyhow sha, I wish them well. Another one down.
In Niggeria anybody who appears on stage or sings is a millionaire

2 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by orunmila144: 5:10pm On Jan 26, 2020
Looking at the matter on another level Dr Sid was born 1980 which the year 19-80 means ' low state '. his solar sign is in tau-rus and this means ' powerless ' while his luna sign is in scorpio meaning his wife will surpass him and so that means in the relationship she has the power while he is powerless and in a low state. now she was born in 19-85 meaning ' affliction ' and her solar sign is lib-ra meaning ' no authority ' . her luna sign is also leo meaning ' roadblock is in your path ' and so she is a twin flame to him meaning a reflection and when she joined unto him he got compassed by her energy of ' no authority ' and ' roadblock is in your path ' and so she coming into his life is what killed his music career because his solar and luna sign placement is such that she will compass him with the energy of her aura which the energy of her aura is - road block and no authority - hence why his career hit a road block after they married. its all written in the stars

3 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by cococandy(f): 5:12pm On Jan 26, 2020
You wanted a fling and you’re upset someone wanted to give it to you?

Your greed is what’s ruining marriage. You want to eat your cake and have it back
Gwan2:
Since the advent of feminism the marriage institution had suffer gradual collapse...Unfortunately, it might never get better again. I came to Nigeria after my stay abroad, I actually had the intention of getting a girl that I could start a relationship with the intention of marriage in my mind. A nigerian friend in Germany where I was gave me the number of a certain girl in one of the nigerian university, he told me they are friends. I didn't go into detail discussion with him about the girl. When I came back to nigeria, I invited the girl and pick her up to an open pub. She declined ordering any drink, food or meat. I order a bottle of drink and initiated a conversation with her trying to inquire about her background, personality, studies etc...I don't normally engage in lengthy discussions especially if my intension is to just have a fling with a girl, but as i said earlier I wanted a relationship and this girl was young 22 years, though not very pretty but her personality could make up for that if she had a good one.

As I was chatting with this girl I realised her gesture wasn't so responsive and she look at her wrist watch occasionally, at some time she asked..Didn't my friend tell me about their friendship, I said no...again she ask what do I want from her...gosh,, unsuspectedly because this girl looked so naive and innocent..I said I wanted us to get to meet our selves on this first day and see how things will play out..she then said she is going...I said ok and told her to wait for some few minutes outside before i come pick her, I was still on my drink then. while in my car she asked again,, what do I want from her..at that point I begin to sense where she was driving to..I intensionally played the fool by not answering directly until she asked again..you want sex??...I then said yes..lol. She then ask So if i didn't say it you wont have said it yourself right? Next thing was so how much do you want to give me...Gosh. At that time i became weak. I played along and said 7k, she declined saying even 10k she wont collect. She open the door of my car and told me to reach her when am ready...I called my friend and told him..he said she wanted romantic relationship with him but due to distance that only chat and make phone calls.

Another one that was proving difficult to get for God knows why...I sent her a text saying as a lady she should be skilled enough to know when a guy is serious for relationship or settling down...That one just landed in my hotel room asking me what is the meaning of the text I sent her...That night she gave me all the best banging she could to impress me. At a point she was whispering in my ear "I know you didn't enjoy the sex"..I just told her I did.

Now these sort of girls make up a very large percentage of the average girl you see on the street especially in Nigeria. How do you expect marriages to last in this era

5 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Jaqenhghar: 5:12pm On Jan 26, 2020
Rexhenrex:
its good to stand yeas i agree but people divorce for little things that gets u wondering if they ever loved each other
The person you love may not be the best option for you as a life partner. Marriage involves a lot of sacrifice and work. If you fall for someone who is not ready to put in the work then it will fail. My opinion sha. I stand to be corrected

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by pocohantas(f): 5:14pm On Jan 26, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

In Niggeria anybody who appears on stage or sings is a millionaire

I think they just want to keep up with the Naija ladies are gold diggers narrative. Who is Dr Sid? Even his late father wasn't "wealthy". Fame and wealth are two different things. Come be Dr.Sid that had his last hit song when I was in secondary school.

Tomorrow when MayD's wife leaves him now, they'll say it is money too. Whereas MayD is the one doing Uber in some scandinavian country.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Jaqenhghar: 5:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
pocohantas:

I think they just want to keep up with the Naija ladies are gold diggers narrative. Who is Dr Sid? Even his late father wasn't "wealthy". Fame and wealth are two different things. Come be Dr.Sid that had his last hit song when I was in secondary school.

Tomorrow when MayD's wife leaves him now, they'll say it is money too. Whereas MayD is the one doing Uber in some scandinavian country.
Hehehe. I rememebr Banky W saying he will take money over fame any day. Truth is who is not a gold digger in that country. If I tell you what some guys do?
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by DRPAIT123(m): 5:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
lexy2014:

So u think mayweather actually beat bigshow? Or don't u no WWE is scripted?
You can't school me when it comes to the difference between martial art and entertainment, I sure know better.
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by cococandy(f): 5:17pm On Jan 26, 2020
Hehe

Reasoning like this is why some you wanted to kill yourselves when Megan the divorcee married a prince.

Your hate for divorced women is something else.
Yet they are out there enjoying life away from unsuccessful marriages . With men even better than the ones you think they can’t get wink
orunmila144:
THAT WOMAN CAN NEVER BE HAPPIER WITH ANOTHER MAN. TWO KIDS HAVE DROPPED OUT OF HER BODY AND SO FROM HENCEFORTH SHE IS STRICTLY FOR SMASHING PURPOSES. SHE HAS TO MARRY A MAN BENEATH HER NOW AND SHE WILL NEVER BE HAPPY WITH THAT AND WILL BE UNHAPPY IN THE RELATIONSHIP. MEN ON HER LEVEL WILL NEVER MARRY A WOMAN WHO LET THE LIKES OF DR SID DROP HIS SEED IN HER.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Gwan2(m): 5:17pm On Jan 26, 2020
cococandy:
You wanted a fling and you’re upset someone wanted to give it to you?

Your greed is what’s ruining marriage. You want to eat your cake and have it back

Take some few seconds or minutes depending on your reading and comprehension prowess to understand my post before giving a response that doesn't tally

5 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by cococandy(f): 5:18pm On Jan 26, 2020
Gwan2:

Take some few seconds or minutes depending on your reading and comprehension prowess to understand my post before giving a response that doesn't tally

Go and sit your behind down.

4 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Gwan2(m): 5:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
cococandy:

Go and sit your behind down.

Alright...Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Rexhenrex(m): 5:20pm On Jan 26, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

The person you love may not be the best option for you as a life partner. Marriage involves a lot of sacrifice and work. If you fall for someone who is not ready to put in the work then it will fail. My opinion sha. I stand to be corrected
u made a point but those it then mean this century everyone is falling for the wrong one? i really feel there is no longer patience, tolerance and some key virture that marriage needs once there is no perseverance it must scatter also people rush marriage nowadays u meet someone and two months later u get married to them tins like this must surely occur people now are after Wat they can get at the moment so ones it no longer there the love vanishes permit me to say at the moment love is based on the material tons u have and that which u can provide that's why Alot of women don't care to know about there partner as long as he can provide there immediate need then the are good to go

3 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Ernesthugo(m): 5:21pm On Jan 26, 2020
gbemishile:
Madam.it doesn't matter if he was three times ur size.if una start that una craze,una go quick switch to 'oya beat me na,woman beater,oya beat me'.
Sid money don finish baba they play 2 odd
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by orunmila144: 5:25pm On Jan 26, 2020
cococandy:
Hehe

Reasoning like this is why some you wanted to kill yourselves when Megan the divorcee married a prince.

Your hate for divorced women is something else.
Yet they are out there enjoying life away from unsuccessful marriages . With men even better than the ones you think they can’t get wink
Meghan did not have any kids. the issue here is kids not marriage. so meghan being a divorce was no issue cause she did not have children.

1 Like

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by petitejolie(f): 5:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
Gwan2:
Since the advent of feminism the marriage institution had suffer gradual collapse...Unfortunately, it might never get better again. I came to Nigeria after my stay abroad, I actually had the intention of getting a girl that I could start a relationship with the intention of marriage in my mind. A nigerian friend in Germany where I was gave me the number of a certain girl in one of the nigerian university, he told me they are friends. I didn't go into detail discussion with him about the girl. When I came back to nigeria, I invited the girl and pick her up to an open pub. She declined ordering any drink, food or meat. I order a bottle of drink and initiated a conversation with her trying to inquire about her background, personality, studies etc...I don't normally engage in lengthy discussions especially if my intension is to just have a fling with a girl, but as i said earlier I wanted a relationship and this girl was young 22 years, though not very pretty but her personality could make up for that if she had a good one.

As I was chatting with this girl I realised her gesture wasn't so responsive and she look at her wrist watch occasionally, at some time she asked..Didn't my friend tell me about their friendship, I said no...again she ask what do I want from her...gosh,, unsuspectedly because this girl looked so naive and innocent..I said I wanted us to get to meet our selves on this first day and see how things will play out..she then said she is going...I said ok and told her to wait for some few minutes outside before i come pick her, I was still on my drink then. while in my car she asked again,, what do I want from her..at that point I begin to sense where she was driving to..I intensionally played the fool by not answering directly until she asked again..you want sex??...I then said yes..lol. She then ask So if i didn't say it you wont have said it yourself right? Next thing was so how much do you want to give me...Gosh. At that time i became weak. I played along and said 7k, she declined saying even 10k she wont collect. She open the door of my car and told me to reach her when am ready...I called my friend and told him..he said she wanted romantic relationship with him but due to distance that only chat and make phone calls.

Another one that was proving difficult to get for God knows why...I sent her a text saying as a lady she should be skilled enough to know when a guy is serious for relationship or settling down...That one just landed in my hotel room asking me what is the meaning of the text I sent her...That night she gave me all the best banging she could to impress me. At a point she was whispering in my ear "I know you didn't enjoy the sex"..I just told her I did.

Now these sort of girls make up a very large percentage of the average girl you see on the street especially in Nigeria. How do you expect marriages to last in this era
u guys ain’t any better

8 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by pocohantas(f): 5:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Hehehe. I rememebr Banky W saying he will take money over fame any day. Truth is who is not a gold digger in that country. If I tell you what some guys do?

I no even understand again. Be like na companionship plenty people need, not marriage. As them dey take divorce now ehn, e dey okay sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by StFabulous(m): 5:33pm On Jan 26, 2020
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by madjune(m): 5:33pm On Jan 26, 2020
Women's abuse come in sneakier forms than physical abuse.
If you're married and insulted by your wife quite often on a daily basis, nothing is more killing than that.

First, you will know that your respect before her eyes has flown through the window and your marriage is living on borrowed time.

2 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by StFabulous(m): 5:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
Nigerian Women

Marry them at your own peril
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by karkinase(m): 5:36pm On Jan 26, 2020
orunmila144:
Looking at the matter on another level Dr Sid was born 1980 which the year 19-80 means ' low state '. his solar sign is in tau-rus and this means ' powerless ' while his luna sign is in scorpio meaning his wife will surpass him and so that means in the relationship she has the power while he is powerless and in a low state. now she was born in 19-85 meaning ' affliction ' and her solar sign is lib-ra meaning ' no authority ' . her luna sign is also leo meaning ' roadblock is in your path ' and so she is a twin flame to him meaning a reflection and when she joined unto him he got compassed by her energy of ' no authority ' and ' roadblock is in your path ' and so she coming into his life is what killed his music career because his solar and luna sign placement is such that she will compass him with the energy of her aura which the energy of her aura is - road block and no authority - hence why his career hit a road block after they married. its all written in the stars
This are the things sorcerer use to predict destiny. shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by orunmila144: 5:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
karkinase:

This are the things sorcerer use to predict destiny. shocked
yes
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Hhenryy: 5:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
careytommy37:
Abi dem swear for young celebrities against remaining married?

All of you shouting celeb marriage don't last....... It is not only celebs, incidence of divorce is very high these days. There are many divorce cases daily that go unnoticed. We only hear that of celebs due to their popularity.

The marriage institution is already messed up in this age of feminism. Most well educated and financially buoyant ladies are not interested in marriage anymore because they don't want to be under the control of any man. Goto United States and other western countries and you will see the high rate of single mothers. That of U.S. is even more pronounced.

With the way things are going, in the near future, marriage will no longer be seen as a sacred Union and it will only be practiced by the fundamentally religious ones and cases of single mothers will continue to increase.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 26, 2020
pocohantas:

Ermm madam, whatever happened to minding your own business....
Can u in any way compare ur present financial state with this same Dr Sid?
Talking about him having his last hit song when u were in Secondary school,
Aren't you the same 37-38yrs old frustrated feminist that have failed to convince a responsible man to walk u down the aisle?
Sid is just about 2yrs older than ur wrinkled sexually starved personality...

Warm Regards!

8 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by solmusdesigns: 5:49pm On Jan 26, 2020
orunmila144:

enough wisdom in a coment

but bros how do you know their lunar sign do you know their birth place or time of birth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by playapayaski: 5:51pm On Jan 26, 2020
Wonder y most people see divorce as a big problem o.. Divorce ain't right but if after trying to fix the marriage it still don't work then so be it.. All u commenting how marriage has failed n only blaming the women now.. Bros dem! If most of our mothers get choice then, dem for leave our papa.. Those women tolerated all sort of crap from our father's, mine for one is an example.. But now gyals have options, its no longer a do or die affair, even the gyals parents are willing to accept them back now than an abusive marriage..

Don't promise him/her Paradise if u haven't built your own heaven. Be a good husband/wife first b4 pointing fingers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by virago(f): 5:51pm On Jan 26, 2020
2shure:
Naso e dey always end. Kids getting married

I'll wager Sidney is older than you

2 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by virago(f): 5:52pm On Jan 26, 2020
Realtalk20:

Hey!!!
angry
Why? Why such a crude response? She only asked a question!!

Her statement was inciting to say the lest
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by orunmila144: 5:53pm On Jan 26, 2020
solmusdesigns:

enough wisdom in a coment

but bros how do you know their lunar sign do you know their birth place or time of birth
I have the astrology program and their birth place. their time of birth is not too important because their positions are in the middle of the houses and i use the houses as my main tool so no matter their time of birth they will still be in the same house
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by CreativeJerry(m): 5:53pm On Jan 26, 2020
Marriage crash everywhere
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by pocohantas(f): 5:54pm On Jan 26, 2020
ezesj:

Ermm madam, whatever happened to minding your own business....
Can u in any way compare ur present financial state with this same Dr Sid?
Talking about him having his last hit song when u were in Secondary school,
Aren't you the same 37-38yrs old frustrated feminist that have failed to convince a responsible man to walk u down the aisle?
Sid is just about 2yrs older than ur wrinkled sexually starved personality...

Warm Regards!

We are not comparing myself and Sid. We are saying, Sid ain't rich enough to be gold digged by the daughter of an elite.

What is wrong with me being 37, not like I ever hid my age. Or you want to die before you are 37? May it be so for you then. grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by solmusdesigns: 5:59pm On Jan 26, 2020
orunmila144:
I have the astrology program and their birth place. their time of birth is not too important because their positions are in the middle of the houses and i use the houses as my main tool so no matter their time of birth they will still be in the same house

sorry if am seeking a free service, i know what you have put into your work and should get a consultancy fee.. but please help out a fellow on pro bono

A cusp born on 23 october ,, ibadan and kinda cofused on sun or lunar sign as a cusp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Headies: Tacha Flaunts Davido OBO Tattoo In Massive Cleavage-baring Dress / Etta Ng Marries Andi Autumn, Her Lesbian Daughter (Photos) / Davido & Chioma Arrive Her Hometown Owerri: 'Club Go Turn Traditional Wedding'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.