Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) (67672 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Dig The Ground With Their Hands To Get Drinking Water (Video) / Soldiers Drinking From Stagnant Water, Including A Lady. Photo And Video. / 'Operation Lafiya Dole' Soldiers Drinking Garri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by liverpool72(m): 7:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
alfasexy:
Zoo people. If only they can use their tiny brains, they can purify that water in a few hours using only sunlight.

Let them keep waiting for the white man to bring water in plastic bottle for them.
I can see the stupidity acquired was transferred from ur father, idiot.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by symbianDON(m): 7:04pm On Jan 26, 2020
every facet of this government is fantastically corrupt!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by Tundenoni(m): 7:05pm On Jan 26, 2020
CaptainStephen:
I have drank worse water in training, deployment and will still do, the army is not for the weak.

Back to this video, there are supplies provided, of course troops in far remote locations might get delays in supplies depending on several factors.

It is expected to be resilant and make good use of your environment.

So you shove your sensational headline and video down your behind

There are more important things you people can hold the government accountable for regarding the military.

Fake soldier

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 7:05pm On Jan 26, 2020
Definitely when we get reports of soldiers dying at war it's probably not only guns and bombs that killed them but cholera,typhoid,etc. This so so heartbreaking. N funny enough the ones sent to battle front are mostly recruits,while the experienced ones say behind. How then do we conquer insurgent with likes of them. May God help us.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by Tumbulum: 7:05pm On Jan 26, 2020
CaptainStephen:
I have drank worse water in training, deployment and will still do, the army is not for the weak.

Back to this video, there are supplies provided, of course troops in far remote locations might get delays in supplies depending on several factors.

There are more important things you people can hold the government accountable for regarding the military.
shut up dia.its OK for them to drink that water while their Oga build houses in Dubai. Keep deceiving yourself and your gullible listeners on nairaland.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by Perfecttouchade: 7:07pm On Jan 26, 2020
And if u talk now, Dem go use DSS oppress you...chaiii we all dey suffer am including these uniform men dey use in intimidating us... Commander: recruit you dey madt ni?
Recruits: yes we dey madt ni..
Commander: instead of pure water na gutter water better pass abi recruits I lie...
Recruits: Lai Lai our oga no dey lie grin grin ...prayers to all our soldiers out there, it's not easy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by Daddy46: 7:09pm On Jan 26, 2020
CaptainStephen:

karma kill get see the shit you are spiting out assuming you have a family there now you will know how it's feels wasted sperm

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by jaszplus12(m): 7:09pm On Jan 26, 2020
CaptainStephen:

Thanks boss! You've said it all. Most of us are just looking for what to lay hands to castigate the FG on.
The video doesn't give details of why they're drinking from that source. Does it mean that there's no water in their base? Let's find out before we begin to shoot from the hip.
I've seen Marines drink from these kind of water, does that mean the US government is mad?
Everyone and everything on the net needs to be properly investigated first...facts matter in the end....
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by Speedo17(m): 7:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
Warfare have been redefined everywhere. That we are still in this primitive stage of fighting simply shows why our Army is still far from victory in this battle.
Moreso we've been told that it will take more than the Army to overcome this"virus"
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by midnighter(f): 7:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
jaszplus12:

I've seen Marines drink from these kind of water, does that mean the US government is mad?

Where I would be interested in knowing more about that. At least US and UK military have some standard

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 7:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by Born2Breed(f): 7:17pm On Jan 26, 2020
Those being rehabilitated are drinking bottled water and are entitled to a full chicken daily.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 7:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
This is very disearthning. Buhari is a very earthless man
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 7:20pm On Jan 26, 2020
Born2Breed:
Those being rehabilitated are drinking bottled water and are entitled to a full chicken daily.
see as you just dey hungry me like shawarma
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by israelmao(m): 7:20pm On Jan 26, 2020
The conventional security oufit has failed,now we need the combination of non-conventional and convention security outfits.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by gosmoney(m): 7:20pm On Jan 26, 2020
oyin44:
grin grin
abi were leleyi ni why u open teeth nw undecided
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by bakescos01: 7:21pm On Jan 26, 2020
CaptainStephen:

Are you justifying this kind of treatment for our Nigerian Army. The men laying down there lives to defend our territory. No human being suppose to be treated that way in there own country. There must always be provision for them before they run out of stocks. This is inhuman and I don’t understand why some people will always defend this FAILED government no matter what they do. Am sure even if they killed some people’s mum they will still defend their pay master in a way.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by gosmoney(m): 7:22pm On Jan 26, 2020
CaptainStephen:

a zombie spotted

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by jaszplus12(m): 7:22pm On Jan 26, 2020
midnighter:

Where I would be interested in knowing more about that. At least US and UK military have some standard
Don't fret bro, we have people there. Active ones not history.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by shiwex: 7:24pm On Jan 26, 2020
Still NASS will use 37B Naira to renovate one yeye building.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by 1Dray(m): 7:25pm On Jan 26, 2020
majamajic:
my problem is the rate of people I see on top trailers coming down west and south on daily

it's getting out of hand , and they are relocating without their wives and children

Ask a Kanuri woman "Inda kwa kanun?" (where's your husband?)
Her response: Lagos
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by Bear007(m): 7:27pm On Jan 26, 2020
Y na?

Shey boko nak them juju ni...
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:27pm On Jan 26, 2020
Bubu said to the EU that Nigeria will use the civil war experience to defeat BH so it is not surprising seeing our gallant soldiers drinking unsafe water. What load of rubbish!!
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by juman(m): 7:27pm On Jan 26, 2020
Nonsense.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by fkj950ax(m): 7:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
FrMbaka:
Let's

What is the Government and Nigerian military supposed to do to captured Boko Haram Terrorist fighters when captured?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by SouthSouth1914: 7:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
CaptainStephen:

I guess you must have eaten your poo too! No wonder you guys behave like zombies when posted to towns and villages! Shame on the NA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by shogsman(m): 7:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
Stupidity,this is a common sight all over the world,as a soldier you adapt to any living condition palatable or unpalatable. I've seen the us army sleep in forests using a stone as pillow.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by SEGLIZ: 7:30pm On Jan 26, 2020
CaptainStephen:

I beg enlighten them, I don't know but one is what you don't understand ask questions first before reacting, reverse is the case here.
does it mean they don't get supplies? they do but in the field when you run out of supplies the availability through nature becomes the lifeline.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by GGirll: 7:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
CaptainStephen:

Wondeful statement from a python dancer. ..thumbs up dear.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by obama30: 7:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
nonsojaggs:
A disheartening and heartbreaking video just hit the internet. This video shows some Nigerian soldiers drinking dirty water from an unclean stream.

From the video, many soldiers can be seen fetching and drinking water that doesn’t look good for human consumption, let alone soldiers fighting terrorism.

The fighters can be heard lamenting the terrible and distasteful state they found themselves. This is for sure an indictment on the authorities despite billions of Naira being allocated for soldiers welfare and to fight Boko haram.

SEE HEARTBREAKING VIDEO HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VRkDJcPlWI

The poster of the video compared the 5 star treatments given to BH members by the Federal Government to that of the Nigerian soldiers in battlefield. In his words “Boko haram members who are on rehabilitation eats, drinks, sleeps in a better condition than their victims in IDP camp and our soldiers in front line,how can rehabilitating and reinstating them back to the society solve the problem?”

Other Nigerians poured out there disappointment as well:

to serve in Army, police or other national security department in by choice and willingness nobody force them to join, so if they feel not taken care off they can quite.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Mission In Nigeria Statement On Twitter Ban / Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu: 12 Things You Didn't Know About New NNPC GMD-Theyesng.com / See The Most Tactful Question So Far In The Current Ministerial Screening!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.