Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) (67648 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Dig The Ground With Their Hands To Get Drinking Water (Video) / Soldiers Drinking From Stagnant Water, Including A Lady. Photo And Video. / 'Operation Lafiya Dole' Soldiers Drinking Garri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
midnighter:

But did they tell you what to do if you find yourself in an arid place?
I have all the training I need for every type of emergency.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by supercase1(m): 9:04pm On Jan 26, 2020
shogsman:

Typical foolish Nigerian,almost sll of my family including my fiancee lives there, I've been visiting before your mother gave birth to you,that's to tell you how demeaning your IQ is.
SHUT UP EEeeeee!!!!! see as e dey para grin okay let's assume your people lives there it's because of your retarded and dull view about life that's y u are still here suffering and smiling,u claim that your fiance stays there this shows u are nothing more than a hopeful Yahoo boi grin grin grin !!!!!and if u are shamelessly lying Kai!!!! my prayer for u is that u dream on and on just like that until further notice u can even replace Donald trump as American president in ur dreams it's allowed grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by shogsman(m): 9:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
supercase1:

SHUT UP EEeeeee!!!!! see as e dey para grin okay let's assume your people lives there it's because of your retarded and dull view about life that's y u are still here suffering and smiling,u claim that your fiance stays there this shows u are nothing more than a hopeful Yahoo boi grin grin grin !!!!!and if u are shamelessly lying Kai!!!! my prayer for u is that u dream on and on just like that until further notice u can even replace Donald trump as American president in ur dreams it's allowed grin grin grin
This is why most of you struggle to make it in life, you disrespect your betters simply because you think it is a faceless forum, don't quote me again, your parents did a very poor job on you.I'm definitely sure I'm a dozen times more successful than you and judging by your disposition and lack of almost everything, you're not moving up on the social ladder anytime soon.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by mechanics(m): 9:15pm On Jan 26, 2020
This is serious.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by Smellingrillmea: 9:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
CaptainStephen:
I have drank worse water in training, deployment and will still do, the army is not for the weak.

Back to this video, there are supplies provided, of course troops in far remote locations might get delays in supplies depending on several factors.

It is expected to be resilant and make good use of your environment.

So you shove your sensational headline and video down your behind

There are more important things you people can hold the government accountable for regarding the military.

From your write up u must be a security man
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by Smellingrillmea: 9:35pm On Jan 26, 2020
Ojiofor:

Next time take pictures of you taking that decease infested water.

Dont mind that yeye man o war wet poverty don chop him brain
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by mrpiro22: 9:43pm On Jan 26, 2020
goodnessme1:
Any Easterns that die in the name of fight boko haram.Died for nothing.
sure!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by UKkev: 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
alfasexy:
Zoo people. If only they can use their tiny brains, they can purify that water in a few hours using only sunlight.

Let them keep waiting for the white man to bring water in plastic bottle for them.
foolish comment
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by UKkev: 9:48pm On Jan 26, 2020
shogsman:
Nigerians just go with the flow even without understanding the subject of discuss,their ignorance is evident in the comments here,you think the army is a fucking office job.
This is where some US soldiers sleep at night.
leave those fools saying rubbish.. They thought the army is man 'o' war.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by Risingblue008(m): 10:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
CaptainStephen:
I have drank worse water in training, deployment and will still do, the army is not for the weak.

Back to this video, there are supplies provided, of course troops in far remote locations might get delays in supplies depending on several factors.

There are more important things you people can hold the government accountable for regarding the military.
U dey kill urself thinking dt u r making ur country proud,,,,,proud fiiirrreee,dem no send una ooo
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by uuzba(m): 10:14pm On Jan 26, 2020
pdppower:
Only God can judge this govt. Where did the 1billion dollars withdrawn from excess crude oil account sometime ago? May God continue to protect the soldiers.

Nigerians need to be smart. Stop depending on Government to solve your problems

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LikhvralK9I
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by SIRTee15: 10:18pm On Jan 26, 2020
shogsman:

First off anybody with half a brain would understand my point.Mr are you fucking kidding me,people are sleeping in a grave and you're saying shit about clean water.
Your ignorance knows no bound,dozens of this sophisticated armies have had to eat rats as food when hunger sets in,you think the army is show biz ahn.

This article is about nigerian soldiers drinking unclean water and the picture clearly showed clean bottles of water beside the foreign soldiers....

That is not about how they sleep while in the frontline....

I noticed u claim u visit the USA regularly...
If that's true and u are justifying this nonsense......
Then u are the reason why the black race is backward and retrogressive.....
American soldiers will never drink filthy water in the frontline....
A sick soldier is not useful to anyone....
Pentagon knows this, but not u....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by EkunKekere: 10:27pm On Jan 26, 2020
Well, if you live like an animal, think like an animal and serve an animal, I guess you deserve to die like an animal. It's no wonder Boko Haram uses you guys for suya

CaptainStephen:
Hi,no I am not, but you guys are only been sensational whilst ignoring crucial demands which should have been met by the brass and government.
The military is not for the faint hearted and I this occcurance took place when troops were on an expedition in a far remote area unfortunately supplies came late.
I can say further than that.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by IamHonourable1: 10:54pm On Jan 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Are their lives tied to Nigerian army?

They should protest

Bro there's more than meets the eyes (especially your eyes)
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by Bighenzzy(m): 11:01pm On Jan 26, 2020
shocked angry
nonsojaggs:
A disheartening and heartbreaking video just hit the internet. This video shows some Nigerian soldiers drinking dirty water from an unclean stream.

From the video, many soldiers can be seen fetching and drinking water that doesn’t look good for human consumption, let alone soldiers fighting terrorism.

The fighters can be heard lamenting the terrible and distasteful state they found themselves. This is for sure an indictment on the authorities despite billions of Naira being allocated for soldiers welfare and to fight Boko haram.

SEE HEARTBREAKING VIDEO HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VRkDJcPlWI

The poster of the video compared the 5 star treatments given to BH members by the Federal Government to that of the Nigerian soldiers in battlefield. In his words “Boko haram members who are on rehabilitation eats, drinks, sleeps in a better condition than their victims in IDP camp and our soldiers in front line,how can rehabilitating and reinstating them back to the society solve the problem?”

Other Nigerians poured out there disappointment as well:
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by engrchykae(m): 11:09pm On Jan 26, 2020
CaptainStephen:

if it happens,it means the army is a place where men are abused in body and mind in the name of strength.
It's nonsense.
Upon all the dirty water they are drinking,they can't defeat ordinary boko Haram.
The military better do quick to end boko before another insurgency rises.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by pacespot(m): 11:18pm On Jan 26, 2020
Look at Nigerian soldiers undecided, it is like they recruit only the hungry boys to fight the insurgents while the pot bellies are seated in the office. Little wonder boko haram take turn in killing the soldiers.

Truthfully speaking, Nigerians are not organized people, both government and the governed.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by engrchykae(m): 11:21pm On Jan 26, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Inside life

Supposedly Protecting a country whose *workers* MONTHLY minimum wage is less than USA *prisoners* DAILY UPKEEP

inotherwords Nigeria is worse than prison yard and that's what these fulls are killing themselves to protect
my dear you are a philosopher
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 11:37pm On Jan 26, 2020
you nigerians just have a talent to fvckup....
you are never ready for anything until it happens....

if a tsunami,earthquak,tornados happens in nigeria then good night....

you are not ready for anything....!!
blaimin each other like fools paradies....
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by SouthSouth1914: 12:25am On Jan 27, 2020
SEGLIZ:

don't think it is better to be a zombie than half baked, educated illiterate that was only schooled to react and respond order than reason.
a zombie is stereotyped well know compare to a self acclaimed sane but otherwise.

How can a human being classify drinking poo water as sane? You need to get your head checked really!

There is no USArmy personnel who would drink that shitty water and still be alive! They are not animals like you, you know!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 27, 2020
CaptainStephen:

Ordinary English Language you cannot speak.
You cannot even express yourself. How do birdbrain like this get recruited into the Nigerian Army?
Imagine the way the slowpoke is justifying mediocrity in the Army. grin
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by Sirevangel(m): 12:43am On Jan 27, 2020
CaptainStephen:
You will not die for nothing in Jesus name

Amen sir
Morning sir!!!
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by Sirevangel(m): 12:45am On Jan 27, 2020
[quote author=Ornament2003 post=86138440]

Ordinary English Language you cannot speak.
You cannot even express yourself. How do birdbrain like this get recruited into the Nigerian Army?
Imagine the way the slowpoke is justifying mediocrity in the Army.

This is the reason you get beaten for nothing, hiding behind your keypads then later yoeull claim to be a man...... Mtchwwwww. You are a bloody mortar
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by MayorofLagos(m): 12:54am On Jan 27, 2020
CaptainStephen:

Your input is disgusting! Where did you school, NDA? You were not given good foundation on why you are in the Army. Your miseducation is evident in your response.

You are in the Army because land and resources are scarce and humanity competes for those scarce resources. You are in the Army because competitors kill and displace people to occupy their territorial space. You are in the Army because Nigeria has resources in abundance and competitors will fight and displace us to own our resources. You are in the Army to keep ownership of our resources out of the hands of our competitors.

Bokoharam has identified itself as a competitor and so has fulani bandits and herdsmen.

Bokoharam has defended all bodies of fresh water and lakes in the Chad basin and guarded them jealously against a takeover. This is because water is life!

Fulani herdsmen and bandits are encroaching Southward and displacing people from their territory because of need for fresh water. Water is life!

The water shown in this video will not attract an interest from bokoharam or fulani herdsmen because this water is stagnant....this water has no life in it!

To hear that you drank from a worse pool of water is shocking. You do not value the life in you.

In some countries if their soldiers were seen drinking from such water heads will roll at the top. Someone like you popping your head to proclaim pride in drinking a lifeless water will be disciplined and might have your rank and pay cut, as well these ignorant soldiers in the video. The basis of your discipline will be that you are government property and by drinking "infected water" you commited acts of vandalism and threat against govt property. The offense is punishable.

Captain, please stop claiming superman on such demeaning stories in future. It does not portray you or those in the video well, and it is a damning evidence against top brass in the Army.

Get sense!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 12:59am On Jan 27, 2020
SouthSouth1914:

How can a human being classify drinking poo water as sane? You need to get your head checked really!

There is no USArmy personnel who would drink that shitty water and still be alive! They are not animals like you, you know!
true talk
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by Nobody: 1:04am On Jan 27, 2020
CaptainStephen:

This has to be rated as one of the most stupid comments I have seen on this forum
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by shogsman(m): 1:58am On Jan 27, 2020
SIRTee15:

This article is about nigerian soldiers drinking unclean water and the picture clearly showed clean bottles of water beside the foreign soldiers....

That is not about how they sleep while in the frontline....

I noticed u claim u visit the USA regularly...
If that's true and u are justifying this nonsense......
Then u are the reason why the black race is backward and retrogressive.....
American soldiers will never drink filthy water in the frontline....
A sick soldier is not useful to anyone....
Pentagon knows this, but not u....
Your ignorance knows no bound,don't quote me again.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by ForbesHomesNG(m): 4:21am On Jan 27, 2020
Such a sad tale of our gallant soldiers... The irony of it is still that the BH who are the daring wicked enemies are given high treatment by the principal (FG) is this same soldiers as they continue to risk their lives.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 6:03am On Jan 27, 2020
CaptainStephen:
That's left to you egbon, like I said "There are more important things you people can hold the government accountable for regarding the military.
Are you a solider
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by CaptainStephen(m): 6:36am On Jan 27, 2020
MayorofLagos:

Your input is disgusting! Where did you school, NDA? You were not given good foundation on why you are in the Army. Your miseducation is evident in your response.

You are in the Army because land and resources are scarce and humanity competes for those scarce resources. You are in the Army because competitors kill and displace people to occupy their territorial space. You are in the Army because Nigeria has resources in abundance and competitors will fight and displace us to own our resources. You are in the Army to keep ownership of our resources out of the hands of our competitors.

Bokoharam has identified itself as a competitor and so has fulani bandits and herdsmen.

Bokoharam has defended all bodies of fresh water and lakes in the Chad basin and guarded them jealously against a takeover. This is because water is life!

Fulani herdsmen and bandits are encroaching Southward and displacing people from their territory because of need for fresh water. Water is life!

The water shown in this video will not attract an interest from bokoharam or fulani herdsmen because this water is stagnant....this water has no life in it!

To hear that you drank from a worse pool of water is shocking. You do not value the life in you.

In some countries if their soldiers were seen drinking from such water heads will roll at the top. Someone like you popping your head to proclaim pride in drinking a lifeless water will be disciplined and might have your rank and pay cut, as well these ignorant soldiers in the video. The basis of your discipline will be that you are government property and by drinking "infected water" you commited acts of vandalism and threat against govt property. The offense is punishable.

Captain, please stop claiming superman on such demeaning stories in future. It does not portray you or those in the video well, and it is a damning evidence against top brass in the Army.

Get sense!
Trash
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by Roycemadeit(m): 7:17am On Jan 27, 2020
CaptainStephen:

the army is not for the weak.

What has been weak got to do with water?
Keep drinking because you are resilient... What you have taken into your system is probably made your thoughts toxic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu: 12 Things You Didn't Know About New NNPC GMD-Theyesng.com / See The Most Tactful Question So Far In The Current Ministerial Screening! / President Buhari Playing With His Grandchild (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.