Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,734 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque (61179 Views)

Grassroot Sensitisation Of Peter Obi In Gwoza LGA Borno State(video & Pictures) / Boko Haram: Zulum Salutes Military, Lists Gains By Troops In Gwoza, Borno / 17 Soldiers Killed On Bama-Gwoza Highway, Scores Abducted In Boko Haram Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Basit46: 7:45pm On Jan 26, 2020
crownwealth:

Omo’ale!

baba eee ni Omo ale
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Basit46: 7:45pm On Jan 26, 2020
ItooWorWor:
I don't care if QURAN support terrorism or not YOU slowpoke

like ur father right?
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by obatan(m): 7:46pm On Jan 26, 2020
budaatum:

First, you don't know what they shout when they kill you because they have never killed you!

Second, not all those who shout Allah Akbar are Allah Akbar, as you should know if you read and try to understand a little!
Shut the Bleep up.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Basit46: 7:47pm On Jan 26, 2020
FrMbaka:

Like I said
just the way ur religion brainwashed you
Amazing pic from a fool
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Fash20: 7:47pm On Jan 26, 2020
Sirsuky:
We all know their lies from the bit of hell after they have killed and beheaded many Christian they now bomb a mosque so that it will not look as if is not only Christian that is endanger species.God will expose you people very soon mark my word

It either you're just bias or dumb. Every sensible human being knows that BH attack anywhere and everywhere(mosque, church, market school etc) indiscriminately. If you don't share a common belief with them you are an infidel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Omooba77: 7:49pm On Jan 26, 2020
sarrki:

Mowa bro
Oro iluwayi toju sumi
But remain a patriot always
I do oooo. Boko Haram attacking in broad day light...More to ot than we know
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by BRASH: 7:50pm On Jan 26, 2020
xaliujokes:

Be literate na, dont be an illiterate at this your age. At this stage you haven't known that, the so called Boko Haram is neither a Muslim or a Christian?? You are part of our Problem in Nigeria.
. Pls don't assume that everybody on this forum is stupid and gullible. Try another lie or taqiya
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Tyche(m): 7:51pm On Jan 26, 2020
sarrki:
Boko, NIgerian Army and Nigeria government knows the total truth of this insurgency

Why are you exonerating our darling and amiable angry cry President, commander of the armed forces?
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 26, 2020
Basit46:

just the way ur religion brainwashed you

Amazing pic from a fool

I'm not a Christian and I don't have religion.

I deserve to be worshipped, not me worshipping a useless being hiding somewhere and claiming to be God.

Islam is responsible for most of the war in this 21st century.

This is why China is arresting millions of Muslims, India giving citizenship to people from neighboring countries except Muslims.
Myanmar are chasing Muslims out of their country with the help of China.

No Islamic country can condemn China because China is bigger than Allah and Prophet Muhammad put together.

1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by cooltola(m): 7:52pm On Jan 26, 2020
Too much criticism of the Nigerian government here. Many do not even understand how boko Haram get their money from or who is funding them. Terrorism happens everywhere in the world, it happens in Iraq , Pakistan, Palestine, Egypt, Iran, USA, UK, Spain, France, Japan, Philippine, Turkey, Isreal and even the Birthplace of Islam Saudi Arabia. Nigeria is no exception. Government cannot stop terrorism but they can try to slow it down. Stop blaming the FG and see how you can support the government. Birth control, provision of jobs and reduction of illiteracy in the Northern part of Nigeria can slow down terrorism in which I am high skeptical , till then wait to Christ returns for the final judgment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by CORRECTMAN788: 7:53pm On Jan 26, 2020
Soft target
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by bigwig071(m): 7:54pm On Jan 26, 2020
....and no one die. who is fooling who now
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by budaatum: 7:55pm On Jan 26, 2020
obatan:
Shut the Bleep up.
You should shut buda the Bleep up.
I trust you are capable.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by ABCthings: 7:56pm On Jan 26, 2020
budaatum:
Ignorance! That's what makes people not understand that boko haram have killed more Muslims than Christians. They just refuse to understand that boko haram is not an Islamic outfit, but a terrorist group.

yinmu
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by bigwig071(m): 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
Fash20:

It either you're just bias or dumb. Every sensible human being knows that BH attack anywhere and everywhere(mosque, church, market school etc) indiscriminately. If you don't shared common belief with them you are an infidel.

did any one die?
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by BRASH: 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
So long as we have refused to admit the truth and them what they truly are, let the killings continue. Maybe hen the north is completely wiped out, nigeria will be at peace. Let the deception continue.
Sterope:

Leah Shuaibu is one person. There are definitely many Christians who are dead, imprisoned, tortured in the hands of BH.

There are many more Muslims living through that hell. Maiduguri, Borno and other cities in Chad are mainly Muslim populated cites. They are the ones facing frequent bombs explosions, in IDPs, losing their fathers, mothers and children to these monsters. They are mostly affected from being cut off from the national grid.

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by supercase1(m): 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
efighter:
Can we all see once again that these Boko Haram miscreants are not Muslims? Muslims will not bomb a Mosque nor kill any fellow human for that matter. Boko Haram miscreants are terrorists that should be fought and wiped out by Christians, Muslims,Traditionalists and Atheists.
Stop saying what u know nothing about bro,the mosque been bombed are Shia Muslim mosques!!!!Bokoharam, Al qaelda,is are all sunnis they don't kill sunnis don't get it twisted
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by ItooWorWor(m): 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2020
Basit46:

like ur father right?
No, like your families and your entire generations to come angry
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Sterope(f): 8:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
You and who have refused to accept who they are?

They are beasts. They don't care about lives and properties irrespective if who you are. Our military and political systems are comprised. They have international funding. They are the consequences of the power that be.

Frankly, there is nothing you can do about them

BRASH:
So long as we have refused to admit the truth and them what they truly are, let the killings continue. Maybe hen the north is completely wiped out, nigeria will be at peace. Let the deception continue.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by abbey621(m): 8:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
cooltola:
Too much criticism of the Nigerian government here. Many do not even understand how boko Haram get their money from or who is funding them. Terrorism happens everywhere in the world, it happens in Iraq , Pakistan, Palestine, Egypt, Iran, USA, UK, Spain, France, Japan, Philippine, Turkey, Isreal and even the Birthplace of Islam Saudi Arabia. Nigeria is no exception. Government cannot stop terrorism but they can try to slow it down. Stop blaming the FG and see how you can support the government. Birth control, provision of jobs and reduction of illiteracy in the Northern part of Nigeria can slow down terrorism in which I am high skeptical , till then wait to Christ returns for the final judgment.

With all due respect, you don knack head for ground! Any government that cannot protect its citizens from domestic and international terrorism is not fit to govern. The reason places like USA, UK and even France are seen as safer and more advance is because over 30% of their budget goes towards the military and supporting allies, whwnever a terrorist attack happens, the government panics because the citizens would not vote for them in the next election. A government like Nigeria's in which the government would rather spend that money on salaries of politicians, private jet and other extravagant expenditures deserves all the criticism in the world. Don't ask citizens to support a useless government that values cows more than humans, don't tell citizens to fund government where so much embezzlement and unnecessary spending occurs!
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by budaatum: 8:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
If people reasoned like you do here, we'd claim being from Nigeria makes one a scammer or stupid, which I hope you'd agree is not true.

They may be Muslims, just as a murderer can be a Christian, but Einstein brained people would know that Islam or Christianity did not tell them to commit murder.

einsteine:

Your examples are out of place.

Can we say the Catholic church who killed women for purportedly being witches were not Christians?

Boko Haram is the same. They are a Salafist group, just like Al Qaeda and ISIS. To say they are not Muslims is just ridiculous. Why are they not Muslims? When Uthman Dan Fodio started his Jihad, there were Muslims all over Hausa and Kanuri Land, yet his army killed and rampaged and claimed they were instituting Islam. Should we then say Uthman Dan Fodio was not a Muslim because his army killed people?

If Boko Haram ( hopefully not) successfully conquer the entire Nigeria, would they not institute an Islamic government with strict Sharia rules? Is that not what ISIS does?

In a nut shell, Boko Haram are Muslims. QED.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by cooltola(m): 8:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
FrMbaka:

This is why China is arresting millions of Muslims, India giving citizenship to people from neighboring countries except Muslims.

No Islamic country can condemn China because China is bigger than Allah and Prophet Muhammad put together.

So you are an agnostic. Arresting an individual for their religious belief is a basic violation of human rights which is terrorism itself. Every religion have some bad eggs does not mean the whole religion is bad. The same way we have some very law binding atheist is the same way we have some atheist who do not have respect the law or abuse the law. Arresting a person based on their religion belief or their nonbelief is a basic human rights violation and should not be encouraged. The most human things is to let people be and never force anyone to accept a belief or nonbelief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by budaatum: 8:05pm On Jan 26, 2020
ambitiouschap:

leave the idiot alone
Trust me when I say our response is not for the idiot. There are way more people willing to use their heads to reason reading what is written here.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by irunoko(m): 8:07pm On Jan 26, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Some muslims covertly support boko haram because they were only persecuting Christians now that they are attacking Mosques let's see if they will stop backboning & financing them.
no wonder Saudi Arabia said they'll stop funding some countries.this explains it.since there's no more church to bomb.smh.its just a matter of time that the enemies of Nigeria will destroy themselves including those who are lovers of violence and turmoil, pretending to be having a religion of peace
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Basit46: 8:07pm On Jan 26, 2020
ItooWorWor:

pained fool
save the comment for ur father
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by budaatum: 8:08pm On Jan 26, 2020
Here is an example of a "use their heads to reason" person. Rather than little convenient boxes, this person sees the whole human being.

cooltola:

So you are an agnostic. Arresting an individual for their religious belief is a basic violation of human rights which is terrorism itself. Every religion have some bad eggs does not mean the whole religion is bad. The same way we have some very law binding atheist is the same way we have some atheist who do not have respect human rights. Arresting a person based on their religion belief or their nonbelief is a basic human rights violation and should not be encourage. The most human things is to let people be and never force anyone to accept a belief or nonbelief

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Basit46: 8:09pm On Jan 26, 2020
FrMbaka:

I deserve to be worshipped, not me worshipping a useless being hiding somewhere and claiming to be God.

Thats ur headache bro
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by bejeria101(m): 8:09pm On Jan 26, 2020
Na empty mosque una go bomb! Una stupidity dey amazing. Your time is returning is out, God says so.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Basit46: 8:09pm On Jan 26, 2020
ItooWorWor:

Omo ale jati jati
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 26, 2020
budaatum:

Trust me when I say our response is not for the idiot. There are way more people willing to use their heads to reason reading what is written here.

i agree with you on this, I just kind of feel like his not worthy of the reply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Basit46: 8:10pm On Jan 26, 2020
irunoko:
no wonder Saudi Arabia said they'll stop funding some countries.this explains it.since there's no more church to bomb.smh.its just a matter of time that the enemies of Nigeria will destroy themselves including those who are lovers of violence and turmoil, pretending to be having a religion of peace

why are you so dumb
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Vicilo(m): 8:10pm On Jan 26, 2020
Citytrend:
I can assure you that Nigeria have broken all record. Only in Nigeria have I seen a man destroy his very Own Place of worship. Because I'm pretty sure none of the dudes is a Christian. It's either there's something their Religious Leaders didn't tell them or God's Wrath is on this Country.

This is a sound warning for the Self acclaimed Leaders!

Anyway, I will Design a Professional Logo for your Company or Product For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me.

This is arangee bombing, only d bomber died with all d crowd. There is no bombing of church which didn't claim lives but each time they go to mosque no casualty. Tomorrow some lunatic from Aso rock will say this is no religious war since they also bomb mosque

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) / Ekweremadu Chased Out Of Football Match In Enugu / Python Dance II: Buratai In Ebonyi State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.