Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Difference Between I Like You And I Love You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difference Between I Like You And I Love You (1842 Views)

Secret Sins Between I And The New Tenant / The Difference Between I Am Pregnant And I Don Get Belle / The Difference Between I Love You And I’m In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between I Like You And I Love You by FromZeroToHero(m): 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
Fact.

Re: Difference Between I Like You And I Love You by donstan18: 3:49pm On Jan 26, 2020
Relationship of people with this kind of writeups no dey last pass my grandfather for bed.

3 Likes

Re: Difference Between I Like You And I Love You by Millenniumlady(f): 4:00pm On Jan 26, 2020
Like the post said water what you love daily.....so if you love your girlfriend water her daily e.g money wink
Re: Difference Between I Like You And I Love You by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:06pm On Jan 26, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Like the post said water whst you love daily.....so if you love your girlfriend water her daily e.g money wink
angry
Re: Difference Between I Like You And I Love You by Millenniumlady(f): 4:09pm On Jan 26, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

angry
leave me alone
Re: Difference Between I Like You And I Love You by wealthyboy2: 6:19pm On Mar 31, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dV3gEjZRK28

In this video, we talk about powerful signs that shows someone truly loves you. In today's society, a lot of people have ended up with someone that doesn't truly love them. They're a lot of fake lovers and this video pointed out 10 signs you will see to know if a person truly loves you or faking it.
Re: Difference Between I Like You And I Love You by Bluezy13(m): 7:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
donstan18:
Relationship of people with this kind of writeups no dey last pass my grandfather for bed.

Re: Difference Between I Like You And I Love You by Bluezy13(m): 7:29pm On Mar 31, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Like the post said water whst you love daily.....so if you love your girlfriend water her daily e.g money wink

Of course...

Water her with money.
Fertilize her with sperm.
Re: Difference Between I Like You And I Love You by Millenniumlady(f): 2:33am On Apr 01, 2020
Bluezy13:

Of course...

Water her with money.
Fertilize her with sperm.
If the money is there i don't care
Re: Difference Between I Like You And I Love You by Bluezy13(m): 3:56am On Apr 01, 2020
Millenniumlady:
If the money is there i don't care

Of course.
You don't.

"Signature: I'm the one all these guys are fighting for....you can almost get it if you behave yourself...cause I make heads turn when I walk in the room...... I'M THE REAL DEAL"
Re: Difference Between I Like You And I Love You by Millenniumlady(f): 5:16pm On Apr 01, 2020
Bluezy13:

Of course.
You don't.

"Signature: I'm the one all these guys are fighting for....you can almost get it if you behave yourself...cause I make heads turn when I walk in the room...... I'M THE REAL DEAL"
Please leave me alone cheesy
Re: Difference Between I Like You And I Love You by TraceyMiller: 9:30pm On Feb 09, 2021
That is really true, I think there are many people that made the difference between those two through their life experiences. To like and to love are totally different things and I am always explaining this to my friends, cause they said love doesn't exist. I just think that they didn't found their love yet. At least love is not only between a woman and a man, you can love a job, a thing, a hobby and many others. I like that there are people that understands this, in general I hate those who can't make any difference like peninsula and island, row and colum, like and love and so one. That it getting me out of myself. Thanks to https://askanydifference.com that they take care of people and inform them with cool things, at least they can make other a little bit more clever haha.

(1) (Reply)

Doing It With A Prostitute / Ladies Have This Ever Been A Reason Not To Date Someone? / Seun: Terrorist Exposed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.