Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

5 Effect Of Masturbation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Effect Of Masturbation (9068 Views)

The Evil Side Of Masturbation Nobody Told About. / 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation / The Sweet Price Of Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Effect Of Masturbation by Certifiedbadman(m): 5:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
There are so many effect to the act MASTURBATION...
1* It lower the sperm count in male
2* it lower the erectile strength of the penis
3* it leads to quick cum in sex
4* it leads to a failed sex life
5* it destroy your scrotum
MASTURBATION Is a short pleasure, with a long dangerous effect. Stay away from it... Next article would be on HOW TO AVOID MASTURBATION.

7 Likes

Re: 5 Effect Of Masturbation by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
Certifiedbadman:
MASTURBATION Is a short pleasure, with a long dangerous effect. Stay away from it... Next article would be on HOW TO AVOID MASTURBATION.
I be chief executive officer in masturbating but I never experience these symptoms.Quack doctor.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Effect Of Masturbation by kecee99(m): 5:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
comshots:

I be chief executive officer in masturbating but I never experience these symptoms.Quack doctor.
Be patient it would happen smiley

7 Likes

Re: 5 Effect Of Masturbation by Auntyesther(f): 5:40pm On Jan 26, 2020
comshots:

continue until you feel it. Don't stop until it ruins you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Effect Of Masturbation by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
Auntyesther:
continue until you feel it. Don't stop until it ruins you.
It makes me healthy,relief and stops me from chasing gels.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Effect Of Masturbation by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 26, 2020
kecee99:
Be patient it would happen smiley
Do you know how many years I have been doing handjob?it have tay.

9 Likes

Re: 5 Effect Of Masturbation by kecee99(m): 5:46pm On Jan 26, 2020
comshots:
Do you know how many I have been doing handjob?it have tay.
I know just relax wink Continue your soapying...

1 Like

Re: 5 Effect Of Masturbation by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 26, 2020
kecee99:
I know just relax wink Continue your soapying...
kk
Re: 5 Effect Of Masturbation by xaliujokes(m): 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2020
comshots:
It makes me healthy,relief and stops me from chasing gels.

Mumu.. Let me educate you small.

You are being used by the devil. Your hand you use in fapping is the demon. You are the woman. When the demon posses you. You have no control over yourself. That's why your hand controls the pleasure during masturbating. It's not you it's the demon spirit.

Let me stop here...

Advice : you can only stop if you start praying constantly else you can't. I'm sure you may have being caught before.

This act would only ruin your life. Soon you'll grow Grey hair early, old early, become useless early and have every mental behavior changes to woman.

Because spiritually you are. Others please learn and Fight it.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Effect Of Masturbation by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 26, 2020
xaliujokes:

You are being used by the devil. Your hand you use in fapping is the demon. You are the woman. When the demon posses you. You have no control over yourself. That's why your hand controls the pleasure during masturbating. It's not you it's the demon spirit.

Let me stop here...

Advice : you can only stop if you start praying constantly else you can't. I'm sure you may have being caught before.

This act would only ruin your life. Soon you'll grow Grey hair early, old early, become useless early and have every mental behavior changes to woman.

Let me be.

26 Likes

Re: 5 Effect Of Masturbation by Certifiedbadman(m): 6:10pm On Jan 26, 2020
comshots:
Let me be.
a word is enough for the wise
Re: 5 Effect Of Masturbation by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 26, 2020
angry angry angry

Spiritual implications for religious folks. If not for religiosity many will be on this trail.

Re: 5 Effect Of Masturbation by Cuntofjezebel: 7:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
Useless assertion, carry your religious fish Brain and get out sad

6 Likes

Re: 5 Effect Of Masturbation by vickydankal(f): 7:52pm On Jan 26, 2020
xaliujokes:

Let me stop here...

I understand that you are trying to help him stop mastubation which is a sin, but some of the symptoms you list are not consistent with approved facts.

Masturbation is demonic and destructive. Most times you will find out when you get married.

1 Like

Re: 5 Effect Of Masturbation by Powersurge: 8:06pm On Jan 26, 2020
Masturbation definitely has some few side effects but DEFINITELY none of the junks op put up there.

8 Likes

Re: 5 Effect Of Masturbation by xaliujokes(m): 8:25pm On Jan 26, 2020
vickydankal:

I understand that you are trying to help him stop mastubation which is a sin, but some of the symptoms you list are not consistent with approved facts.

Masturbation is demonic and destructive. Most times you will find out when you get married.

No difference from what I outlined, only that I went deeper. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 5 Effect Of Masturbation by Alfather: 8:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
It natural body chemistry just fight it till yu ar maraid that all
Re: 5 Effect Of Masturbation by sirchrislatestn(m): 8:36pm On Jan 26, 2020
It help u save plenty 4 not visiting olosho

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Effect Of Masturbation by sirchrislatestn(m): 8:36pm On Jan 26, 2020
It help u save plenty money 4 not visiting olosho

2 Likes

Re: 5 Effect Of Masturbation by Certifiedbadman(m): 8:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
sirchrislatestn:
It help u save plenty money 4 not visiting olosho
Did you just hear yourself? Some pipo reasoning eh
Re: 5 Effect Of Masturbation by obinna58(m): 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2020
Masturbation reduces the increase in rape, God made it possible, more reason to appreciate God

15 Likes

Re: 5 Effect Of Masturbation by MKULTRA: 9:50pm On Jan 26, 2020
Certifiedbadman:
Let me help OP
5 effect if you dont self-service periodically

1 you are liable to get prostate cancer if ejection is done rarely from your 20s.

2 you are liable to rape, molest, harrass(body no be firewood).

3 you are open to STDs(hand no fit give you std).

4 you are liable to be a slave to famine specie all because of pussy worship(a mindless m*o*r*o*n with control button).

5 your sex life will be hell because you get no experience of when you about to climax which will not help lengthen the sex time.

On the long run you develop to a 1 sec guy.
Why do you think the wife of busy folks, religious leaders fvck a lot outside grin

It's a human nature.
What you could have just said is too much of it is not good.....simple

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Effect Of Masturbation by sirchrislatestn(m): 10:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
Certifiedbadman:
Did you just hear yourself? Some pipo reasoning eh
Can u swear with ur life or ur entire generation that u are not guilty of it for one day

1 Like

Re: 5 Effect Of Masturbation by Certifiedbadman(m): 10:48pm On Jan 26, 2020
sirchrislatestn:
Can u swear with ur life or ur entire generation that u are not guilty of it for one day
i have fell a victim so many times, buht am happy i overcame it, so you shud do the same

1 Like

Re: 5 Effect Of Masturbation by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
xaliujokes:

Let me stop here...

Truly you are right you may not no...
Constant masturbation make you high
Asin high high that you cannot be ur self. People will be wounder why you talk the way you do.
All the signs above are real need God to deliver one from masturbation. It better one visit olosho than to masturbate oh

1 Like

Re: 5 Effect Of Masturbation by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 26, 2020
Certifiedbadman:
a word is enough for the wise
When sperm stays too long in the body it can cause cancer.Masturbation helps to reduce cervical cancer.
Can Sex, Masturbation Affect Prostate Cancer Risk?
https://www.webmd.com/prostate-cancer/ejaculation-prostate-cancer-risk
Re: 5 Effect Of Masturbation by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 26, 2020
xaliujokes:

No difference from what I outlined, only that I went deeper. Thanks.
U did not go any deeper sir.
If you can masturbate 5times a day for 12yrs
Bro you will know that what you listed is a child's play compare to the real symptoms... The major issue is stopping
Masturbation can make one semi mad ...
Fuckingly high. Asin high high just like weed
Demonized Asin influence your thoughts lack of consistency in thinking, guy never engage in masturbation it is dead it self. God help me

2 Likes

Re: 5 Effect Of Masturbation by Certifiedbadman(m): 11:08pm On Jan 26, 2020
fredrick9:

U did not go any deeper sir.
If you can masturbate 5times a day for 12yrs
Bro you will know that what you listed is a child's play compare to the real symptoms... The major issue is stopping
Masturbation can make one semi mad ...
Fuckingly high. Asin high high just like weed
Demonized Asin influence your thoughts lack of consistency in thinking, guy never engage in masturbation it is dead it self. God help me
Tell them ooh, i pray GOD OPEN THEIR EYES
Re: 5 Effect Of Masturbation by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
MKULTRA:

Let me help OP
5 effect if you dont self-service periodically

1 you are liable to get prostate cancer if ejection is done rarely from your 20s.

2 you are liable to rape, molest, harrass(body no be firewood).

3 you are open to STDs(hand no fit give you std).

4 you are liable to be a slave to famine specie all because of pussy worship(a mindless m*o*r*o*n with control button).

5 your sex life will be hell because you get no experience of when you about to climax which will not help lengthen the sex time.

On the long run you develop to a 1 sec guy.
Why do you think the wife of busy folks, religious leaders fvck a lot outside grin

It's a human nature.
What you could have just said is too much of it is not good.....simple

Bro if you have not masturbated for more than 10yrs just keep quiet you are totally ignorant of the side effects. Forget what ever your inexperienced doctors say. Masturbation should never be incorraged it is worst than AID. At list you get treated on monthly basis than the chronic side effects of masturbation.
How can you work when you cannot concentrate on a particular thing for 30mins
You are always high...
Have you not noticed that once you masturbate you are easily angered, while naturally you are not hot tempered. Most at times after masturbating you are in between worlds...
Can't read and understand clearly
Hardly desire to read. Unless very necessary
Feeling sleepy and tired .
Have no feeling for female.
...... Just forget keep masturbating and let satan be dancing on top of ur destiny

2 Likes

Re: 5 Effect Of Masturbation by Certifiedbadman(m): 11:29pm On Jan 26, 2020
fredrick9:

Bro if you have not masturbated for more than 10yrs just keep quiet you are totally ignorant of the side effects. Forget what ever your inexperienced doctors say. Masturbation should never be incorraged it is worst than AID. At list you get treated on monthly basis than the chronic side effects of masturbation.
How can you work when you cannot concentrate on a particular thing for 30mins
You are always high...
Have you not noticed that once you masturbate you are easily angered, while naturally you are not hot tempered. Most at times after masturbating you are in between worlds...
Can't read and understand clearly
Hardly desire to read. Unless very necessary
Feeling sleepy and tired .
Have no feeling for female.
...... Just forget keep masturbating and let satan be dancing on top of ur destiny
i'm totally blessed, thank you.
Re: 5 Effect Of Masturbation by Nobody: 1:35am On Jan 27, 2020
Powersurge:
Masturbation definitely has some few side effects but DEFINITELY none of the junks op put up there.

Can you at least tell us the side effects you know about?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear / There Are Only 8 Types Of N.ipples / 8 Best Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.