Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? (64277 Views)

Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend / Your Encounter With A Stingy Partner? / My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Airline(m): 12:56pm On Apr 02, 2020
I suggest you give him another test. This time around don't tell him to lend you or promise to give back. For me, I don't think this showed that he is stingy cos you told him you will give him back. He only acted real.
Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Supergirl19: 12:57pm On Apr 02, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

He's half a man because he doesn't pay for sex? Would you also say that a woman is half a woman if she doesn't pay for sex?
Its not a case of paying for sex. He just should pamper his woman & she will do likewise
Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by webizone(m): 12:57pm On Apr 02, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
I intentionally fake stinginess to enable me weed out fake girls with fake love.
95% of girls failed the test but my current babe
passed and she is reaping her rewards bountifully.

I have my rules for spending on her though

1. I only give when it is necessary not when she wants
2. I give to reward her when she does something impressive.

For example, through her efforts, I got a contract that fetched me a huge sum of money and juicy business connections.
I rewarded her by sponsoring her master's program (not by giving her cash).

Marry that lady.

1 Like

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by edoboy74(m): 12:58pm On Apr 02, 2020
karnap:
"the last time he brought bread and he ended up eating it up by himself " that guy no get shame.such guys loves taking advantage of good lady,just be careful,forget those people telling you that he is saving money, be straight up with him,give him a demand, if he doesn't meet up let.him.out of your life.

Ashawo, I know your plan ��� you wan sugar cost your reply make one or two okpopai’s reason you based on one side local government and if they do you go chop their pussy then wash hand run. E no go work I done cast the laws of Nairaland for your body and you no go for commot am.
Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by kayourcome: 1:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
My lady... You are not in his thoughts at all. I feel if you are, you don't have to ask before he does that. This buying thing has to be a reciprocated love exercise between you too. My Advice : dont dump him yet, just try to reduce all calls, messages, affection and caring. Don't give home a dime again and wait to see what happens. If he really loves you or he dies not know he has such and character, he will come begging and ask what really is the matter. If not... Forward match.. stay safe

2 Likes

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Dalsonjo: 1:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
EfonAlaaye2023:
Op is he from ijebu town? ijebu man that studied business administration/Economics na double wahala o
I don't know why people are used to saying economist are stingy. I don't like that approach to my course
Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by bobluck: 1:02pm On Apr 02, 2020
Babe the signs are clear tomorrow with that dude will not change. If he is not giving now how will he give when you marry him. My best bet is to hand him over to God. This one pass your power.
Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by General412(m): 1:02pm On Apr 02, 2020
[color=#770077][/color] miss, after I read all this I’ve got an advice to pass to you. Call the guy tell him you need 20k or more and it’s urgent that you’ll pay him back when the month ends.. after collecting it, put his number in do not disturb and block him on every social media that you do talk. He’s atall not your husband. grin
Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by omooba969(m): 1:03pm On Apr 02, 2020
Jaubdu:
. A woman cook for you, clean house for you to stay, spend quality time with you yet you can't appreciate it even when you are working, if I do it to your sister hope you will be comfortable with it? No decent woman will talk about sex here because relationship is not transactional. It is evil if you can't share with your partner. Get my point.

If it's down to cooking, having a company and house cleaning, I swear, there are many guys out there who don't need women around but for sex.

Cooking & house cleaning my butt hole. grin
Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Firstorderwizard(m): 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2020
webizone:

Marry that lady.

Read my previous thread, u'll know how far we've
gone
Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by webizone(m): 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Relationship is a 2 way street...... Some ladies always expect to receive, but never give........

All they feel they can offer is sex...... No be both of them dey enjoy the sex........ wink

My point is that, even the sex they are not giving.
Some may claim that they are coming around to cook and clean my house. Like say I no clean before. I can also cook. Still, as a single guy, I know how I get my food cheap. Cooking or not. One thing I want is that since I really detest meeting prostitutes, we could at least be intimate. Even if it's not sex as in vaginal penetration or even MouthAction, I have got ideas, but they too mumu. I won't be talking but since they are talking about guys who are not providing during courtship, so am I.

3 Likes

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by condralbedez: 1:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
mharyamikeola92:

I really don’t lyk going out..But I don’t know how some1 will travel from Lagos to Osun without buying common bread
but you said he bought bread just now,stop double mouthing nah
Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by edoboy74(m): 1:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
LadySarah:

ALOT of guys here dish out advice like they have no female relation.

Visiting someone from faraway without coming with even 50 naira cashew nuts is somehow.

Wo, leave everything they are forming here. Sometimes we get so calculatinv we loose genuine partners.

Love is equal to giving.
If you don't give who you love then your rshp is useless.

All the boys you went around to visit with your two left legs yesterday, how many bread did you buy for them, I’m very sure you visited them with the motive of going there to feed your hungry belly, bill & even ask for your transport fare back home

2 Likes

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 02, 2020
omooba969:

If it's down to cooking, having a company and house cleaning, I swear, there are many guys out there who don't need women around but for sex.

Cooking & house cleaning my butt hole. grin
. If you are not ready to share things with a woman then stay on your own. It's by force to date a girl.
Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 02, 2020
samwash:
A working class guy dating a girl & can't even spend on her. This is not a test to kwn if the girl actually loves him & can stay with him when suitation occurs.
What is love in a relationship without giving.
Some pple thinks dating or relationship is all abt sex, it comes with responsibilities.
What is that lady is in a financial mess , the boy friend can't even bail her out,not to talk abt one of her family member needs financial help, what will the BF now do in such suitation.
Lady, the signs are clear, the hand writing is bold enough, make ur choice , you destiny is in your hands .
Mr helper has corona entered ur brain If her family members should need financial help so he should also shoulder the responsibility Him no get family You must be a mugu sha. E clear say dem done work u taya grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by omooba969(m): 1:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
webizone:

My point is that, even the sex they are not giving sef.
Some may claim that they are coming around to cook and clean my house. Like say I no clean before. I can also cook. Still, as a single I know how I get my food cheap. Cooking or not.

Na dis one pain you pass grin

I feel your pain bro...lol cheesy
Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by omooba969(m): 1:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
Jaubdu:
. If you are not ready to share things with a woman then stay on your own. It's by force to date a girl.

Na dem dey rush us na. grin
Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by SweetCunt97(f): 1:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
foleskay:

Lol.. If he's offering his dick, what can you offer?
Only your pvssy I guess
Can't u see she offers care and other stuffs?
Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
omooba969:

Now, it's sarcasm grin - yeye dey smell. cool

Do u even know what sarcasm means....? How can I read my earlier comment and take it literally....some people in this forum seff..

Anyways I’m not surprised anymore why conversation on nairaland are ausually awkward and quickly end up as insult ...the other day I found out it was a 13year old I mentioned....
Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
edoboy74:

So your entitlement in a relationship is meatpie, this girl is probably worse than an “Okpo”

Talking about stinginess, what are you doing to fend for yourself and your bf or husband other than seat there typing jamborees. Only God knows how many guys you have bill today for maggi and 2 satchet water

Get out!
Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
Jaubdu:
. A woman cook for you, clean house for you to stay, spend quality time with you yet you can't appreciate it even when you are working, if I do it to your sister hope you will be comfortable with it? No decent woman will talk about sex here because relationship is not transactional. It is evil if you can't share with your partner. Get my point.

A partner is a wife, not a gf.

No 'decent' woman will talk about sex here because women pretend that it's not about sex, but 'love'; they do this because they want to make themselves feel different from those who openly ask for money in exchange for sex. And if the op's relationship is not transactional, then why is she complaining about money? In this case, she ate out of the same cooked meal, equally enjoyed the quality time, and I assume she cleans the house even when he doesn't come to stay. So why else does she want payment?

Make an intelligent point if you want someone to 'get it'. Your mentioning my sister does not improve your argument, it only shows how pathetic your reasoning is. And for your information, if my sister complained that a man she is not married to does not give her money, I'll ask her what service she provided for the money and point her to a low class hotel where easier money can be made from providing the same service; with guaranteed payment.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
Ishilove:
DUMP HIS STINGY ASS. Love is giving and if he is too stingy to give then he isn't worth it. The best way to handle mofos like him is stop giving him. When he comes to your place, give him cold water to drink. If there is no light, give him lukewarm water. When you go to his place, make sure you eat well before reaching there. Don't buy him gifts. Call him on WhatsApp call (don't use your credit to call).

Don't spend a dime on his stingy ass and give him as hard as he gives you. Tit for tat.

80 likes and counting. You women sha. You no complete am- when he wants to nack say you have headache or period

1 Like

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Exodora: 1:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
donstan18:

See this one oooo...grin grin grin

So because he was bold enough to take his money back as agreed without any atom of shame, you are pissed?

Why were you surprised he took it back?

Was that not your agreement with him?

What a bold man he is, if men can be that bold to you women, we won't have much complaints from men.

Nonesense and POS.
And he will eat the food right .
If I hear say he taste that food.
Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by ElasticStone(m): 1:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
edoboy74:

You sound gay bruv or probably you don’t work for the money you spend.

I hate stingy people. Guy or lady. I am not in good terms with my dad cuz that guy is freaking stingy.

And yes, I work for my own money

3 Likes

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by adanny01(m): 1:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
mharyamikeola92:
Pls help me move this to front page.

I am a working class lady and I hardly demand things from whosoever I love.

There is this guy that I ave been dating for years now. I don’t know what to call his behavior, whether it is stinginess or the other way round.

I noticed that whenever he comes visiting, he doesn’t bring anything and I get to cook and takecare of him. I was forced to talk 1 day.

The last time he came visiting, he brought bread and other stuffs along which he ended up eating all by himself. I decided not to cook or do anything but I couldn't take it so we went out to buy stuffs. I needed to use POS and I forgot my phone at home. So I begged him to transfer 5k to the lady and that I was going to transfer back to him when we get home. We ended up using the money to get chicken, pepper and other stuffs.

On getting home I demanded for his account details in order to transfer the money back and to my surprise, he gave me and I transferred the money.

My major concern is that this guy has never given me common N10 and he is working. I don’t know if he's worth settling down with cos I fear for my future. Will he be able to give if he has more? This is the guy that is already telling me to come meet his mum cos she wants to see me.

Pls no insults, just advice.

Oh yes, the guy is stingy but you have to share the blame.

A working relationship has communication and understanding but this one has none. You both don't communicate your financial status which means you guys behave as individuals which is already cracking up the relationship.

He could be stingy because you don't make him responsible. Am not saying you must ask him for money but he should be able to take up some bills especially if you accommodate him.

You may ask him like my mother will do, "babe, them no dey sell bread for Abuja again?".

Next time, when he announces his visit, call him and say I want to eat something special, he should pass through somewhere and buy you something. This is how you progressively test him.

I think you have not measured him, so stinginess could be a wrong conclusion.

Before he becomes your real man, you should be able to know the status of his finances and trusting it without having to know his actual balance.

You can lead by example, tell him your financial plans without exact details.

He wants you to meet his mum, on what grounds. You need to ask?

Love brings a couple together but communication and understanding waters the love, sex provides the sunshine.

1 Like

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by LadySarah: 1:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
edoboy74:

All the boys you went around to visit with your two left legs yesterday, how many bread did you buy for them, I’m very sure you visited them with the motive of going there to feed your hungry belly, bill & even ask for your transport fare back home

You are still a small boy

2 Likes

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 02, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

A partner is a wife, not a gf.

No 'decent' woman will talk about sex here because women pretend that it's not about sex, but 'love'; because they want to make themselves feel different from those who openly ask for money in exchange for sex. And if the op's relationship is not transactional, then why is she complaining about money? In this case, she ate out of the same cooked meal, equally enjoyed the quality time, and I assume she cleans the house even when he doesn't come to stay. So why else does she want payment?

Make an intelligent point if you want someone to 'get it'. Your mentioning my sister does not improve your argument, it only shows how pathetic your reasoning is. And for your information, if my sister complained that a man she is not married to does not give her money, I'll ask her what service she provided for the money and point her to a low class hotel where easier money can be made from providing the same service; with guaranteed payment.
. So you are telling me that it's right for a man to enjoy every benefits that come with relationship but won't appreciate in form of gifts or something like tips? Have conscience nah

1 Like

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by COOL10(m): 1:18pm On Apr 02, 2020
Humility017:

bro let me tell you...this

a man must take the lead...he should give first prior expecting a lady to reciprocate

You can't be in a relationship with a woman and don't give her money or gifts...
woman often reciprocate when she genuinely loves you, so first give to her and watch how she foolishly fall for you ....

CORRECTED : For your money.
Watch how things go south when the gifts stop flowing in.
Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Youngpo413: 1:18pm On Apr 02, 2020
ghanaman5050:
demand things from whosoever I love. But the one you don't love ?
na their modus operandi.

1 Like

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 02, 2020
Supergirl19:
Its not a case of paying for sex. He just should pamper his woman & she will do likewise

Why is that compulsory? She did not even give him tfare. If the tables were turned and she was the one who visited him, not only will you expect him to feed, fete and celebrate her, you will still complain if he fails to pays far and above the normal tfare to and fro with data subscription and repeated phone calls to make sure she got back home.

So what changed here? Is it because the gender is reversed?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by AmbitiousDrama7: 1:19pm On Apr 02, 2020
mharyamikeola92:
Pls help me move this to front page.

I am a working class lady and I hardly demand things from whosoever I love.

There is this guy that I ave been dating for years now. I don’t know what to call his behavior, whether it is stinginess or the other way round.

I noticed that whenever he comes visiting, he doesn’t bring anything and I get to cook and takecare of him. I was forced to talk 1 day.

The last time he came visiting, he brought bread and other stuffs along which he ended up eating all by himself. I decided not to cook or do anything but I couldn't take it so we went out to buy stuffs. I needed to use POS and I forgot my phone at home. So I begged him to transfer 5k to the lady and that I was going to transfer back to him when we get home. We ended up using the money to get chicken, pepper and other stuffs.

On getting home I demanded for his account details in order to transfer the money back and to my surprise, he gave me and I transferred the money.

My major concern is that this guy has never given me common N10 and he is working. I don’t know if he's worth settling down with cos I fear for my future. Will he be able to give if he has more? This is the guy that is already telling me to come meet his mum cos she wants to see me.

Pls no insults, just advice.

The guy sweet in the middle na why you still stay! Him dey hit you well!!
Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Ibechris2: 1:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
The same food both of u will eat...he still collects his money back.

Ejor sister just run for ur life...if relationship can be like this,then marriage will be hell on earth.

The one that got me thinking is the part u said he bought bread and still ate it all...what a way to identify a glutton. Please rethink ur relationship with him else u might regret ur decision to marry him if need be.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply)

Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee / Prostitute Swallows Client’s Condom In Taiwan, Hides Evidence During Police Raid / If You Were The One, What Would You Do To This Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.