Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? (64279 Views)

Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend / Your Encounter With A Stingy Partner? / My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 02, 2020
Is he your father

11 Likes

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by omooba969(m): 10:19am On Apr 02, 2020
Auntyesther:
If he isn't spending on you now be calm he is saving money to come marry you... This is what the egocentric alpha males and the wife materials on social media are going to tell you. But ma, if you can cope with that character in future then keep up with him if not, give him the marching order!

grin

Op (giving the command): about turn - quick march!

Bf: begins marching out of Op's life ...left right left right left right left right left right left right... grin

11 Likes

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by manontree: 10:19am On Apr 02, 2020
Issues everywhere
Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by MrCuteking(m): 10:19am On Apr 02, 2020
mharyamikeola92:
Pls help me move this to front page.

I am a working class lady and I hardly demand things from whosoever I love.

There is this guy that I ave been dating for years now. I don’t know what to call his behavior, whether it is stinginess or the other way round.

I noticed that whenever he comes visiting, he doesn’t bring anything and I get to cook and takecare of him. I was forced to talk 1 day.

The last time he came visiting, he brought bread and other stuffs along which he ended up eating all by himself. I decided not to cook or do anything but I couldn't take it so we went out to buy stuffs. I needed to use POS and I forgot my phone at home. So I begged him to transfer 5k to the lady and that I was going to transfer back to him when we get home. We ended up using the money to get chicken, pepper and other stuffs.

On getting home I demanded for his account details in order to transfer the money back and to my surprise, he gave me and I transferred the money.

My major concern is that this guy has never given me common N10 and he is working. I don’t know if he's worth settling down with cos I fear for my future. Will he be able to give if he has more? This is the guy that is already telling me to come meet his mum cos she wants to see me.

Pls no insults, just advice.
Ubunja's disciple

5 Likes

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 02, 2020
mharyamikeola92:

There is this guy that I ave been dating for years now. I don’t know what to call his behavior, whether it is stinginess or the other way round.

I noticed that whenever he comes visiting, he doesn’t bring anything and I get to cook and takecare of him. I was forced to talk 1 day.

The last time he came visiting, he brought bread and other stuffs along which he ended up eating all by himself. I decided not to cook or do anything but I couldn't take it so we went out to buy stuffs. I needed to use POS and I forgot my phone at home. So I begged him to transfer 5k to the lady and that I was going to transfer back to him when we get home. We ended up using the money to get chicken, pepper and other stuffs.

On getting home I demanded for his account details in order to transfer the money back and to my surprise, he gave me and I transferred the money.

My major concern is that this guy has never given me common N10 and he is working. I don’t know if he's worth settling down with cos I fear for my future. Will he be able to give if he has more? This is the guy that is already telling me to come meet his mum cos she wants to see me.

A Stingy boyfriend is a big red flag. Run
Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Lexusgs430: 10:20am On Apr 02, 2020
Humility017:

bro to be honest will you approve your sister marry this kind of a person?

Relationship is a 2 way street...... Some ladies always expect to receive, but never give........

All they feel they can offer is sex...... No be both of them dey enjoy the sex........ wink

21 Likes

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Humility017(m): 10:20am On Apr 02, 2020
NMotorwerks:
This Guy has no pride, 5K? Please run, not ahusband material.

I tell you please replace that pride with Shame.

how can you be dating a girl and you won't be able to send her a mere recharge card??

whenever I go visits my female friends my cousins too let alone my girlfriend i always make sure I buy something along at least fruits and others

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Openbusiness: 10:20am On Apr 02, 2020
mharyamikeola92:

undecided
Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by jolyment: 10:20am On Apr 02, 2020
Hhh
The guy has done nothing wromg. He comes to visit you from lagos. Na u pay him tfare. Working class ladies of today are a shame. They earn money and want u to still feeding them.

34 Likes

tabithababy:
Op, I beg you , forget the guy

Or prepare to feed him, his kids, his family and side chicks from your own money

He keeps seeing you as a fo'ool.... Am very sure you are giving him free sex, money, food and even calling him with your money

Loove ooooo
Free sex??
Is she a commercial sex worker?

14 Likes

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Talaqua: 10:20am On Apr 02, 2020
The man could be studying your character as well,wanted to know if you could love him sincerely without any materialistic attached.

3 Likes

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Austineva(m): 10:20am On Apr 02, 2020
EfonAlaaye2023:
Op is he from ijebu town? ijebu man that studied business administration/Economics na double wahala o
grin grin including banking & accounting
Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by pocohantas(f): 10:21am On Apr 02, 2020
Don’t let anyone deceive you. There is nothing nice about a STINGY PARTNER.

I didn’t say boyfriend, I said partner. Be it male or female.

A partner that you are even seeing regularly, should be able to give you something. No matter how little.

It is not parasitism, it is common sense. No one is independent in the true sense of it. If you were so independent, you both wouldn’t have the need for each other.

That same guy will be begging another girl to send acct number. You’ll be there doing wife material. Okay na! grin grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by drey076(m): 10:21am On Apr 02, 2020
For how long have you been dating the guy?
Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by ibiso1986: 10:21am On Apr 02, 2020
Vega100:

It is because of people like you I now pay every lady I f*uck, and now see all like sex workers, na still because of people like you to see wife done hard me, despite how hard I try!!!
E no go better for all the women like you when don make every girl look like common prostitutes, e no go better for all of una one bit, the God i serve go punish all of una finish and make it also hard for you to see any good thing in this life.

Amen!!!

Guy, you don make my day.. Gone are the days of free sex... Even my girlfriend dey tax me codedly after sex... Though there are few that can give it to you cos of love

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Nn3muka(f): 10:21am On Apr 02, 2020
You are dating an alfa male
Probably their leader on nairaland

Nne you are on your own
Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by frozen70(f): 10:21am On Apr 02, 2020
mharyamikeola92:

You know what

Getting married to that guy may not be a good idea because you alone will shoulder the family responsibilities with out remorse from him

He is not loving and not caring, for God sake what are doing with him again

Any way, if he can be good at love making, manage him till you get a replacement

He is not even ready for marriage unless you are the one forcing him

Pls be sure before you commit yourself

He doesn't have to zeal to make things work so he is satisfied with having things work for his partner

1 Like

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by kazeeyoung(m): 10:21am On Apr 02, 2020
mharyamikeola92:

I really don’t lyk going out..But I don’t know how some1 will travel from Lagos to Osun without buying common bread

For him to travel as far as that to check on u, that means he loves you. He may not know that what he is doing is actually wrong because he is use to it and nobody has correct Him based on that act.
Telling him you can’t continue with his attitude, then see may be he will change..

3 Likes

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Tunex252(m): 10:22am On Apr 02, 2020
Vega100:

It is because of people like you I now pay every lady I f*uck, and now see all like sex workers, na still because of people like you to see wife done hard me, despite how hard I try!!!
E no go better for all the women like you when don make every girl look like common prostitutes, e no go better for all of una one bit, the God i serve go punish all of una finish and make it also hard for you to see any good thing in this life.

Amen!!!
Bros wetin happen na

Shey dem collect your babe?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Yungsym(m): 10:22am On Apr 02, 2020
He's just too stingy, Guys we should 4get abt he's saving money to marry her....I was dating a lady back in Abj but whenever am going visiting I get food stuff and even take her out on a date
Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Humility017(m): 10:22am On Apr 02, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Relationship is a 2 way street...... Some ladies always expect to receive, but never give........

All they feel they can offer is sex...... No be both of them dey enjoy the sex........ wink

bro let me tell you...this

a man must take the lead...he should give first prior expecting a lady to reciprocate

You can't be in a relationship with a woman and don't give her money or gifts...
woman often reciprocate when she genuinely loves you, so first give to her and watch how she foolishly fall for you....

6 Likes

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Uyi168: 10:22am On Apr 02, 2020
No guy is stingy..
He's either broke, or..
U ain't worth spending on...
angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:22am On Apr 02, 2020
have you ask him for any financial assistance to try him and he refuse? How can you be dating a man you want to settle down with all these years and he has never given you N10 as you claim? i should be blaming you here for showing him you have and want to spend.Thats the mistake so many of you do thinking spending on a man will make him love you.Am a man and knws how weird we can act attimes, dont be surprise he is spending it on another babe he is planning to marry. well if all your assertions are true, then it's best you quit and move on....Money may not be everything in a relationship, but everything is MONEY!

4 Likes

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by passionberry(f): 10:22am On Apr 02, 2020
tabithababy:
Op, I beg you , forget the guy

Or prepare to feed him, his kids, his family and side chicks from your own money

He keeps seeing you as a fo'ool.... Am very sure you are giving him free sex, money, food and even calling him with your money

Loove ooooo
my dear this happened to me ooh..as my brain come reset ,I come grow thick skin..noI man fit fool me again..ooh..if you know support me I go just dey flow with you like dat ,nothng from my side evn if u wan die.die alone with ur broke and stingy ass
Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by einsteine(m): 10:23am On Apr 02, 2020
Is your boyfriend your employer?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by MYHUBBY: 10:23am On Apr 02, 2020
Op, na dem run o

i want to believe this is what my mom went through in that man hands. he go change, he go change na em make her suffered in her marriage till date

I'm not Rich now but I still do little for my babe and she recognized it, knowing that I will do more when I get close or get to the peak

1 Like

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by simeotexy: 10:23am On Apr 02, 2020
cheesy damn that niggar is a lengend we need guys like him in the country

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 02, 2020
Ishilove:
DUMP HIS STINGY ASS. Love is giving and if he is too stingy to give then he isn't worth it. The best way to handle mofos like him is stop giving him. When he comes to your place, give him cold water to drink. When you go to his place, make sure you eat well before reaching there. Don't buy him gifts. Call him on WhatsApp call (don't use your credit to call).

Don't spend a dime in his stingy ass and give him as hard as he gives you. Tit for tat.

OP don't listen to her!!
Love is the most important thing..
In as much as he love you very dearly and never cheat on you. He is yours for life!!!
May you get married to him. Amen!!
Gift will come later!!

Bride Price loading...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Humility017(m): 10:23am On Apr 02, 2020
Yungsym:
He's just too stingy, Guys we should 4get abt he's saving money to marry her....I was dating a lady back in Abj but whenever am going visiting I get food stuff and even take her out on a date

Thanks bro...
exactly.
God forbid I will be dating a lady and I won't give her gifts at least or visit her empty.

1 Like

Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Realbank10(m): 10:23am On Apr 02, 2020
My dearest sister run for your life. Or you should start demanding little from him to know is really attitude toward give and take.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee / Prostitute Swallows Client’s Condom In Taiwan, Hides Evidence During Police Raid / If You Were The One, What Would You Do To This Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.