Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Ladies: Broke Guys Uses The Love Idea To Have Free Sex. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Broke Guys Uses The Love Idea To Have Free Sex. (5063 Views)

Why Do You Ladies Broke Shame Guys, When Infact they Are Broke Yourself / What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. / Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Broke Guys Uses The Love Idea To Have Free Sex. by iceybux(m): 8:43am On Jan 27, 2020
BadRadio:
smart guy... define free sex by yourself
U Will Be Fyn, And Na Mama Born Thiz O
Re: Ladies: Broke Guys Uses The Love Idea To Have Free Sex. by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 27, 2020
iceybux:
U Will Be Fyn, And Na Mama Born Thiz O
big head
Re: Ladies: Broke Guys Uses The Love Idea To Have Free Sex. by iceybux(m): 9:22am On Jan 27, 2020
BadRadio:
big head
Lol ,not Actually Tha Big *tongueout*
Re: Ladies: Broke Guys Uses The Love Idea To Have Free Sex. by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 27, 2020
BadRadio:
what is this one saying

Ask ur fathers
Re: Ladies: Broke Guys Uses The Love Idea To Have Free Sex. by Jh0wsef(m): 9:53am On Jan 27, 2020
Ladylite:
You are a bad radio indeed.

Your misguided thoughts should be your experience. Stop generalizing.

Broke ladies exist just as broke dudes.
Who told you that money has anything to do with sex.
Stop smoking weed

this is the realest comment I have seen this year.
Re: Ladies: Broke Guys Uses The Love Idea To Have Free Sex. by Jh0wsef(m): 9:55am On Jan 27, 2020
BadRadio:
money has everything to do with sex. broke guys should die of konji

I have more than 10 girls I will Bleep today without spending 1 naira, bros
Re: Ladies: Broke Guys Uses The Love Idea To Have Free Sex. by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 27, 2020
Jh0wsef:

I have more than 10 girls I will Bleep today without spending 1 naira, bros
those girls are gullible , they are gullible because they believe the stupid nice things u say to brainwash them
Re: Ladies: Broke Guys Uses The Love Idea To Have Free Sex. by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 27, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Ask ur fathers
why?
Re: Ladies: Broke Guys Uses The Love Idea To Have Free Sex. by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 27, 2020
iceybux:
Lol ,not Actually Tha Big *tongueout*

Re: Ladies: Broke Guys Uses The Love Idea To Have Free Sex. by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 27, 2020
Jh0wsef:

this is the realest comment I have seen this year.
shut up
Re: Ladies: Broke Guys Uses The Love Idea To Have Free Sex. by iceybux(m): 11:01am On Jan 27, 2020
[quote author=BadRadio post=86146598][/quote] Chai.. Ur Mumu Ehn.. Lol U Just Gonna B Fyn
Re: Ladies: Broke Guys Uses The Love Idea To Have Free Sex. by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 27, 2020
iceybux:
Chai.. Ur Mumu Ehn.. Lol U Just Gonna B Fyn

Re: Ladies: Broke Guys Uses The Love Idea To Have Free Sex. by Jh0wsef(m): 11:16am On Jan 27, 2020
BadRadio:
those girls are gullible , they are gullible because they believe the stupid nice things u say to brainwash them

hahahaha. don't make me laugh bros.
you think I am one of those sweet talkers. those 'i love you' 'i can't do without you' kind of guys? hahaha. that is where you're getting it all wrong. even these girls know I don't give a Bleep. I am a real guy, I don't sugar coat. maybe that's why there's sex appeal. you don't need money to Bleep girls. you need OT, you need to man up, be the guy. I'm not saying you should be rude. but ladies prefer the 'bad guys' and not sisi(s) wink
Re: Ladies: Broke Guys Uses The Love Idea To Have Free Sex. by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 27, 2020
BadRadio:
this is an Expo.

it's a simple strategy that works everytime.

if a man has cash to spend or throw around on women of his choice or taste he wouldnt waste precious time focusing on u. He ll just go out there and pick anyone his likes, so long he s got the money.

Smart ladies understands this trick. that broke guys are the ones who usually falls in love (that is konji love). At the end of the day he wants to use his sweet mouth to get u to fall for him with the things u hear so u can give him free sex.
'Give him sex crew' have arrived!!!!
Yet,they cucumbate!!!

Hypocrites!!!
Re: Ladies: Broke Guys Uses The Love Idea To Have Free Sex. by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 27, 2020
BadRadio:
this is an Expo.

if a man has cash to spend or throw around on women of his choice or taste he wouldnt waste precious time focusing on u. He ll just go out there and pick anyone his likes, so long he s got the money.

Smart ladies understands this trick. that broke guys are the ones who usually falls in love (that is konji love). At the end of the day he wants to use his sweet mouth to get u to fall for him with the things u hear so u can give him free sex.
in other words you are saying all sex are transactional and not for mutual pleasure between two consensual adults?

Sad.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Broke Guys Uses The Love Idea To Have Free Sex. by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 27, 2020
BadRadio:
the so called good girls are gullible and they re usually victims of story for the gods or an object of love making because they fell in love with love that used and dumped her
I don't know what you want to achieve with this your talk!!!

There is more to love than just sex . Grow up abeg!!!
Re: Ladies: Broke Guys Uses The Love Idea To Have Free Sex. by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 27, 2020
eni4real:
'Give him sex crew' have arrived!!!! Yet,they cucumbate!!!
Hypocrites!!!
be warned!

Re: Ladies: Broke Guys Uses The Love Idea To Have Free Sex. by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 27, 2020
Michellekabod2:
in other words you are saying all sex are transactional and not for mutual pleasure between two consensual adults?

Sad.
u re wise if u know what I mean
Re: Ladies: Broke Guys Uses The Love Idea To Have Free Sex. by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 27, 2020
eni4real:
I don't know what you want to achieve with this your talk!!!

There is more to love than just sex . Grow up abeg!!!
more to love than just sex..?. for naija or where? are u a Nigerian by the way?

Re: Ladies: Broke Guys Uses The Love Idea To Have Free Sex. by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 27, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Sad.
thunder fire "mutual pleasure " who mutual pleasure help
Re: Ladies: Broke Guys Uses The Love Idea To Have Free Sex. by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 27, 2020
BadRadio:
more to love than just sex..?. for naija or where? are u a Nigerian by the way?
If you are sick for instance, it is only love that will make your boyfriend stay with you and pay for your treatment!!!

Love is not all about sex.. You guys should stop including sex in every love discussion!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Broke Guys Uses The Love Idea To Have Free Sex. by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 27, 2020
BadRadio:
be warned!
Got ya tongue
Re: Ladies: Broke Guys Uses The Love Idea To Have Free Sex. by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 27, 2020
eni4real:
If you are sick for instance, it is only love that will make your boyfriend stay with you and pay for your treatment!!!

Love is not all about sex.. You guys should stop including sex in every love discussion!!!
hypocrite... love is a trap that broke men uses to entice and brainwash harmless girls without sense. A desirable man is that man that has fortified himself with money that girls will always find irresistible. Imagine a dangote falling in love or a Don jazzy.grin
Re: Ladies: Broke Guys Uses The Love Idea To Have Free Sex. by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 27, 2020
BadRadio:
hypocrite... love is a trap that broke men uses to entice and brainwash harmless girls without sense. A desirable man is that man that has fortified himself with money that girls will always find irresistible. Imagine a dangote falling in love or a Don jazzy.grin
Menopause will reset your brain!!!
Re: Ladies: Broke Guys Uses The Love Idea To Have Free Sex. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 27, 2020
eni4real:
Menopause will reset your brain!!!
hmm
Re: Ladies: Broke Guys Uses The Love Idea To Have Free Sex. by Trizyd(m): 12:46pm On Jan 27, 2020
BadRadio:
this is an Expo.

Please explain what you mean by "Free Sex" I don't gerrit.
Re: Ladies: Broke Guys Uses The Love Idea To Have Free Sex. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 27, 2020
Trizyd:

Please explain what you mean by "Free Sex" I don't gerrit.
really? what's there to explain

Re: Ladies: Broke Guys Uses The Love Idea To Have Free Sex. by freethesheeple(m): 3:33pm On Jan 27, 2020
Men will still marry this one...?chaiiii Oloshi spotted...

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Broke Guys Uses The Love Idea To Have Free Sex. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 27, 2020
freethesheeple:
Men will still marry this one...?chaiiii Oloshi spotted...

Re: Ladies: Broke Guys Uses The Love Idea To Have Free Sex. by Hed0nist: 6:37pm On Jan 27, 2020
And broke hoes use the "FINANCIALLY STABLE" idea to get paid sex.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Broke Guys Uses The Love Idea To Have Free Sex. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 27, 2020
Hed0nist:
And broke hoes use the "FINANCIALLY STABLE" idea to get paid sex.
what is the meaning of that?
Re: Ladies: Broke Guys Uses The Love Idea To Have Free Sex. by Westernlove: 1:25am On Jan 28, 2020
BadRadio:
this is an Expo.

Smart ladies understands this trick. That broke guys are the ones who usually falls in love (that is konji love). At the end of the day he wants to use his sweet mouth to get u to fall for him with the things u hear so u can give him free sex.

Who told you broke niggur doesn't spend money when In relationship?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Men Loose Interest After Sleeping With A Woman / My Excessive Love For Vagina Is Killing Me / Photo: Is America's President Wife Transgender? Viewers Description

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.