Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Romantic Valentine Messages For Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Valentine Messages For Her (302 Views)

How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) / Nigerian Soldier Fighting Bokoharam Begs Nigerians For Sweet Valentine Messages / 62 Romantic Valentine SMS For Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Valentine Messages For Her by jokertv(m): 10:35pm On Jan 26, 2020
Valentine’s day is around the corner and I guess you would want to make her feel special that day. In this article are romantic Valentine messages for her. You are probably scared to make your intentions known to her this is the period to take your chance. Girls love it when romantic messages are been sent to them. It is no doubt one of the lovely and romantic ways to win a girl’s heart.

SEE ALSO: ROMANTIC GOOD MORNING MESSAGES TO SEND TO LOVELY ONES

ROMANTIC VALENTINE MESSAGES FOR HER
Your love warms me like a blanket from the top of my head to the tips of my toes. I can’t wait to hold you in my arms again. Happy Valentine’s day my love!

When I’m with you I feel like I can finally be myself. I know you won’t ever judge me and that you love me for who I really am inside. I want you to know that I feel the same way about you. I love you!

You’re beauty entrances me. Your wit charms me. Your intellect challenges me. And your personality attracts me. I love everything about you!

I love you from head to toe and everything in between is pretty hot too. Glad I found my love and Valentine!

Life with you is like a dream come true. I never really understood what it meant to have a soul mate until I met you. Happy Valentine’s Day to my true love!

From the first moment we met, I knew that there was chemistry between us. I’m so glad that you felt the same attraction to me that I felt towards you. I love you!

To read full content click on the link https://trendbams.com.ng/

Re: Romantic Valentine Messages For Her by jawalis(m): 10:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
F#ck valentines. Another avenue for leaches $ bitches to do their annual exploitation.

(1) (Reply)

Fourteen Things Fourteen Year-olds Must Know About Fourteenth February / . / How To Fall In Love With The Right Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.