Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Nigeria Ranked As The Number One Country To Do Business In Africa - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Ranked As The Number One Country To Do Business In Africa (31883 Views)

We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki / Nigeria Ranked 3rd Richest Country In Africa, Lagos 4th Richest City / Nigeria Ranked As The 9th Most Dangerous Country For Women By Thomson Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Ranked As The Number One Country To Do Business In Africa by VULCAN(m): 7:27pm On Jan 27, 2020
Some of us get our Business News from Bloomberg, CNN, Forbes, The World Bank, The Economist etc.

Bashar Ahmad gets his from a completely unknown online publication called 5 thousand miles. grin

This is good news to the Zombies and the BMC. They want to upgrade their propaganda machine by dishing out even more fake statistics.

It's dog poop to the rest of us.

Wake us up when it's published as an editorial in one of the credible organisations. Not a creation of BMC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ranked As The Number One Country To Do Business In Africa by Queseda: 7:59pm On Jan 27, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Do you think I give any f^ck about PDP or APC? No! I don't f^ckin give a hoot. Get that into your medulla oblongata!
Funny how this abysmally failed government clutches at straws.
Same government that tried in futile to rubbish and dismiss the report of Transparency Internationl is now accepting the report of a fake, unrecognized and anonymous rating firm.
It takes only circus clowns like the one I am quoting to defend a government that drinks and eats propaganda.

You're mad, can you talk to your father like that? Internet makes any riffraff and good-for-nothing lowlifes who can't even clean your shoes in real life have opportunity to talk to you anyhow. I don't blame you
Re: Nigeria Ranked As The Number One Country To Do Business In Africa by danot1030: 8:23pm On Jan 27, 2020
lexy2014:

Am glad that u say that I reason. D question is do u reason at all? D fact that u say u can't fathom how I reason, isn't a surprise. D reason u can't fathom how I reason is because u haven't put ur brain to work. U have given urself over to illusions& fantasy. U can't distinguish between facts& fiction even when d facts are laid bare b4 ur eyes. Discussions like this are beyond ur intellectual capacity.

I always believe that if someone says something u don't agree with, simply provide superior argument & facts to negate what d person said. Inasmuch as I believe u will fail this test, let me give it to u anyway. Below are d KPIs (do u no what that means) used in d research.

POPULATION
NOMINAL GDP
FOREIGN RESERVES
GDP GROWTH RATE
TRANSPARENCY INDEX
EASE OF DOING BUSINESS
GDP PERCAPITA
CURRENT ACCOUNT BALANCE

I have broken it down as I deem fit. So take those KPIs to negate d points that I raised in d comment u quoted. If u say buhari is working, kindly state how he is working still using d KPIs outlined.

https://www.nairaland.com/5654562/guinea-seeks-nigerias-support-rice

Another of Buhari achievement, if you don't like it get your self a bottle of sniper or just get a rope and end it asap.
Re: Nigeria Ranked As The Number One Country To Do Business In Africa by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:32pm On Jan 27, 2020
Queseda:

You're mad, can you talk to your father like that? Internet makes any riffraff and good-for-nothing lowlifes who can't even clean your shoes in real life have opportunity to talk to you anyhow. I don't blame you
Dude! U shouldn't get into the kitchen if you can't withstand the heat.
You are a lunatic to delude yourself to think that I f^ckin care about whatever you claim to be online.
This is a faceless platform so f^ck whatever you think you are dude cuz I don't know you neither do you know me.
Any ne'er-do-well nonentity can claim to be anything online.
Re: Nigeria Ranked As The Number One Country To Do Business In Africa by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:44pm On Jan 27, 2020
Emiron:
SOME DUMB ASS GO BELIEVE THIS COOK UP LIE.... JUST IMAGINE COUNTRY WITHOUT STABLE ELECTRICITY COME FIRST OUT OF OTHERS AFICAN COUNTRY WAY GET STABLE LIGHT..... OMO DONT BE A FOOL.
dem don curse some Nigerians na why a reasonable person go still the support this government wey no fit operate without propaganda.
5 thousand miles wey get only 4 offices worldwide naim dey give report wey our failure of a government dey take masturbate but na reputable rating firm like World bank, Transparent Int'l and co hawa government go dismiss their report.
Re: Nigeria Ranked As The Number One Country To Do Business In Africa by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:55pm On Jan 27, 2020
danot1030:

Another of Buhari achievement, if you don't like it get your self a bottle of sniper or just get a rope and end it asap.
He outlined some Key Performance Indicators for you to use in telling us how your dullard is working but as a zombie that you are it became a herculean task to counter him.
Truly, Buhari is more sensible than his idiotic supporters like this one I am quoting.
If I were you I would deactivate my account and would never come back to nairaland. Lol....u guys are dull.
Re: Nigeria Ranked As The Number One Country To Do Business In Africa by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:11pm On Jan 27, 2020
kirkwood:
Alternative lie. Stop fooling yourselves. No serious investors would look beyond World Bank's Ease of Doing Business Index

Stop embarrassing yourself by sponsoring fake reports.

It places your country higher on corruption index instead.
Bros my bad mouth na child's play wey u dey. Baba God don endow u with better bad mouth.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked As The Number One Country To Do Business In Africa by lexy2014: 9:31pm On Jan 27, 2020
danot1030:

So its only rice that buhari has achieved in 5years? Was nigeria not producing rice b4 2015? When u say "another of buhari achievement", pls what were d other achievements?

Meanwhile, as expected, u failed d simple test I gave u. Let's try again.

"I always believe that if someone says something u don't agree with, simply provide superior argument & facts to negate what d person said. Inasmuch as I believe u will fail this test, let me give it to u anyway. Below are d KPIs (do u no what that means) used in d research.

POPULATION
NOMINAL GDP
FOREIGN RESERVES
GDP GROWTH RATE
TRANSPARENCY INDEX
EASE OF DOING BUSINESS
GDP PERCAPITA
CURRENT ACCOUNT BALANCE

I have broken it down as I deem fit. So take those KPIs to negate d points that I raised in d comment u quoted. If u say buhari is working, kindly state how he is working still using d KPIs outlined."

Is this beyond ur intellectual capacity? If it is, pls let me no
Re: Nigeria Ranked As The Number One Country To Do Business In Africa by Queseda: 6:52am On Jan 28, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Dude! U shouldn't get into the kitchen if you can't withstand the heat.
You are a lunatic to delude yourself to think that I f^ckin care about whatever you claim to be online.
This is a faceless platform so f^ck whatever you think you are dude cuz I don't know you neither do you know me.
Any ne'er-do-well nonentity can claim to be anything online.
It's obvious you weren't properly raised by your parents, otherwise you won't be using vulgar languages in response to a mention devoid of gutter language. Having said this, I can bet you can't go far in life, and the best you can ever be is to be constituting nuisance and abusing those far above your parents as you're currently exhibiting, because the internet gave you such platform to exhibit your foolishness and poor upbringing. You're the luckiest person to have received a reply from me, but I can tell you this would be the last. You should savour and relish this very moment.... bastard!
Re: Nigeria Ranked As The Number One Country To Do Business In Africa by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:41am On Jan 28, 2020
Queseda:

It's obvious you weren't properly raised by your parents, otherwise you won't be using vulgar languages in response to a mention devoid of gutter language. Having said this, I can bet you can't go far in life, and the best you can ever be is to be constituting nuisance and abusing those far above your parents as you're currently exhibiting, because the internet gave you such platform to exhibit your foolishness and poor upbringing. You're the luckiest person to have received a reply from me, but I can tell you this would be the last. You should savour and relish this very moment.... bastard!
Utter balderdash from a grotesquely bombastic orangutan and a senile dementia patient!
For the record, an irredeemable practical tomfool like you initiated the use of a vulgar language in reaction to my unprovocative post.
I dished out a dose of your own medicine, and you are going ballistic, pulling the victim card, and weeping without consolation, typical of a wimp that you are!
A wretched, miserable, depressed, son of a bitch with superciliousness.
I blame the pauperized beings whose irresponsibleness birthed a sociopath. They should have had you murdered as a baby instead of subjecting you to this gehenna.
I weep for you!
Re: Nigeria Ranked As The Number One Country To Do Business In Africa by theenchanter: 8:46am On Jan 28, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Utter balderdash from a grotesquely bombastic orangutan and a senile dementia patient!
For the record, an irredeemable practical tomfool like you initiated the use of a vulgar language in reaction to my unprovocative post.
I dished out a dose of your own medicine, and you are going ballistic, pulling the victim card, and weeping without consolation, typical of a wimp that you are!
A wretched, miserable, depressed, son of a bitch with superciliousness.
I blame the pauperized beings whose irresponsibleness birthed a sociopath. They should have had you murdered as a baby instead of subjecting you to this gehenna.
I weep for you!
easy......
Re: Nigeria Ranked As The Number One Country To Do Business In Africa by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:00am On Jan 28, 2020
theenchanter:
easy......
Please allow me to deflate his stewpid ego.
I aired my inalienable view only to be unjustifiably attacked by a nonentity. I had my own pound of flesh asymetrically and the weakling started crying like a baby. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ranked As The Number One Country To Do Business In Africa by Horladipupo0505: 2:47pm On Jan 28, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

With haters abound, The administration of His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari is making giant strides at a slow and steady pace.

If the sane must agree with this administration, Nigeria would have been at a higher podium if we moved at this pace during the 16years of PDP shambolic rule.

Kudos to this administration. Sacrifices we are certain to reap in the future are being made.

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria.
u are now serious too well.. Nigeria was ranked the most corrupt country in West Africa under the nose of the so claim corruption fighter. U had beta check ursef
Re: Nigeria Ranked As The Number One Country To Do Business In Africa by bulbutcher(m): 11:13pm On Jan 29, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:

All these mean nothing without security and a healthy anti-crime environment.

What kind of business do you operate in a country that is in darkness when not powered by generators? undecided

As long as you have a corrupt executive, legislative and judicial government, Nigeria still remains THE BEST breeding ground for CRIMINALS.

No serious investor will smell Nigeria. Nigeria only remains the best ON PAPER only.

Who is fooling who? grin

SHOW US THE INVESTORS, then we will celebrate. Until then, you can only celebrate MEDIOCRITY! cheesy

As usual. . . . . SHYTE HOLE ECONOMICS.
it won't hurt to be optimistic
Re: Nigeria Ranked As The Number One Country To Do Business In Africa by Nmeri17: 8:58am On Mar 28, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:
Because of 'KWARRRAPTION and LACK OF SECURITY'. kiss
Ask Dangote! wink
You can steal, kill and run away with other peoples money/goods.
You can work and not get paid.
You can invest and harvest at will at the expense of the blood, sweat and tears of others.
You don't need a conscience, work ethic or any sense of accountability.
The police is always your friend against the poor.
You can do whatever and get away scott-freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

The best place to do business. . . where you do not have to pay attention to quality and you don't have to worry about disgracing yourself with substandard performances.

Push come to shove. . . . tell the investors that 'a big snake swallowed billions of investors' money.
A lawless country can only be a breeding ground for criminals.
The more corrupt. . . the greater the chances of success!

Salute!
I refuse to believe you passed up the opportunity to play on the words "sa/sir loot"
Re: Nigeria Ranked As The Number One Country To Do Business In Africa by KanwuliaExtra: 9:13am On Mar 28, 2020
Nmeri17:
I refuse to believe you passed up the opportunity to play on the words "sa/sir loot"

Thanks for helping me out. wink

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked As The Number One Country To Do Business In Africa by 9japride(m): 9:18am On Mar 28, 2020
I believe this thread is to distract Nigerians on the main issues at hand in which the Iranian Imam raised. BMC never disappoints in coming up with stories. A country with unstable policies, whereby one government can just wake up one morning and announce new policies without consideration of the masses.
Re: Nigeria Ranked As The Number One Country To Do Business In Africa by Uchek(m): 10:18am On Mar 28, 2020
HowBiafra will sustain itself should not be your problem

MICHEALADEX:

They will still crucify him forgetting that their being industrious is also a factor considered in the rating to attract investors to the east... What's even the ipob agenda to sustain Biafra 10years after breaking away from Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” / You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders / Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.