Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Beating Your Partner! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beating Your Partner! (1137 Views)

Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. / Is Beating Your Girlfriend Highest Offense In Relationship / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Beating Your Partner! by luxoire(f): 6:47pm On May 30, 2007
I know there are some guys out there that think it is right to beat for babe/wife all in the name of 'CORRECTION'.

you (d guy) who dey correct u?, when u go dey take am upon yourself to discipline a fellow adult?, na u born her?, she be ur pikin? angry angry angry angry

infact, IF YOU ARE A GUY THAT BEATS BABE, then know YOU ARE A SORRY EXCUSE FOR A MAN!!, no be for woman body u go show ur own power, go and pick on someone ur own size and we'll see who gets beaten then.

Look if you can't control your temper, then walk away when u feel your self getting angry, and come back when ur more controlled (although i thik some babes sef too are very provocative) that is not an excuse for you to beat A WOMAN!!

SHA, WOMEN IF A GUY BEATS U AND U GO BACK, then know ur letting him it is OK, but WAR BETIDE THAT MAN, THAT WILL EVER ATTEMPT, LET ALONE MAKE THE MISTAKE TO STRIKE ME (esp if ur ex made u understand it was ok, and ieverytime was her fault, by justifying ur actions), i pray make God comot u from my path this minute, because if we should meet, this earth go small for both of us. (anyhow, as i don pray, i trust HE will not allow this kind of frustrated man to befall me)

LADIES & GENTS (i know some of u probably grew up in househols where this one was a frequent occurence and ur mom had no say / right so u think it is ok) but it is not ohh, so show ur support in light of this, so as to let the guys know this is not acceptable. discourage this practice.

HUSBAND BEATING (sounds funny) HOWEVER RARE, IS ALSO WRONG!!, so make all d strong babes out there beware!!
Re: Beating Your Partner! by luxoire(f): 7:00pm On May 30, 2007
[b]@fekuti, [/b]western ke?, there is nothing western about it!!, right from back home, if i see a guy beat a girl and the girl goes back, then she come complain to me, no be small cuss i go cuss her oh!!

and if ur my friend a guy and i learn that u beat ur babe, sha d friendship is OVER

WHY DO YOU THINK IT IS OK TO BEAT YOUR WIFE/BABE?
Re: Beating Your Partner! by marlet01(m): 7:05pm On May 30, 2007
It isn't right for a guy to lay hands on a girl by any means, even if the girl should offend him so much.
Personally, I've been offended by my girl on different occasions but i make sure it doesn't go beyond scolding her. It isn't rite beating a girl let alone ur girl friend

@ Luxoire

This one came very urgent though. But are u sure this thread has nothing to do wit u personally? grin
Re: Beating Your Partner! by Seun(m): 7:07pm On May 30, 2007
Beating your partner is a serious crime, punishable by a few months in jail. That's all there is to it. Thanks a million.

(1)

Why? / They Always Come Back / Urgent Attn:answer This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.