Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging (129206 Views)

Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court / Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) / Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:32pm On Jan 27, 2020
It is a straight death when one got killed unaware, it is something else when you are sentenced to death in your own very presence and you are being led to your death point.

my advice for all of us (men and women), it is better you control your anger towards anybody. anger can lead to something you yourself could ever imagine.

learn to walk away when you are angry.

RIP to both parties.
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by awoluyi(m): 3:33pm On Jan 27, 2020
May wisdom guide and guard us to know always the thin line separating Anger and Danger.
Inside Sanda she didn't mean to kill her husband but the established fact before the law is that she killed her husband.
This is why William Shakespeare wrote in Macbeth that "There's no art to find the mind's construction in the face."
It's high time we removed capital punishment from our law books. What will Bello's family gain if Sanda is eventually killed leaving behind children without father and mother?
I sincerely appreciate the agony the Bello's family is passing through but killing Sanda doesn't bring any joy to the family.
Only time can heal the heavy injury inflicted on the two families.

1 Like

Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by UnknownQueen(f): 3:37pm On Jan 27, 2020
Greenbirth:
I don't know why tiny women always filled with angered. Hot temperd all the time. Always using weapons to fight. Justify my statement by engaging smallish ladies and see what I mean.

It's not our fault that we are small statured, its only natural that we defend ourselves with the razor blade mouth God gave us when big people bully us just because we look the size of a peanut... Use your physical size, i use my razor blade mouth that cuts deep into your soul.. Call it inferiority complex or whatever, all I know is for every action there's an equal and opposite reaction... .. Case closed...

BTW small statured people, please always Learn to know when To run and fight another day.... This has been working for me from time immemorial.....

2 Likes

Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by Heartdanny(f): 3:38pm On Jan 27, 2020
Tears of had I know! Which comes at last. Please let us learn to control our anger.
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by juman(m): 3:58pm On Jan 27, 2020
When are they going to hang her?
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by yinksondudu(m): 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2020
Simplebeauty:
shocked

repercussions of unchecked anger issues

So how would the story be told to her baby?

Your mother killed your father and the government killed your mother

1 Like

Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by tityboi: 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2020
Oh
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by Nitah1: 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2020
madridguy:
The messenger of Allah PBUH warned us to desist from anger. Anger is a small madness, once you're angry, the Shaytan will quickly seize the opportunity to enter your heart, control your mind and leads you to evil action.

This is what happened to Maryam, she allowed her anger to leads her to this.
Shut up abeg sir.....an average muslim possess the same threats.

Is in you.☝️
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by swtdrms(m): 4:02pm On Jan 27, 2020
Roon9:
If only self control had prevailed.

call for our 250,000mAH lithium-ion solar powerbank that could power your TV, laptop, and up to 4 lighting points for up to 10 hours daily.

where are u located? how much?
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by Nitah1: 4:02pm On Jan 27, 2020
Hang the Terrorist asap.....what a,wasted pusssy�
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by Roon9(m): 4:03pm On Jan 27, 2020
swtdrms:

where are u located? how much?

We have offices in Lagos and warri. 76k
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by LindaUjuKen: 4:12pm On Jan 27, 2020
tropaz:
Uhmmmm

Women killing men since the days of john the Baptist
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by LindaUjuKen: 4:12pm On Jan 27, 2020
moscobabs:
We want Justice for that man that was killed by his lawyer wife too
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by segun18(m): 4:14pm On Jan 27, 2020
eduman365:
Had they known their relationship would lead to their demise, they would have run from each other.

Marriage should never be forced on people. If you are in an abusive relationship, be it verbal abuse, emotional abuse or physical abuse by the man or the woman, speak out while it's early and if there's no resolution in sight, please divorce each other. God wants us to unite in marriage, but only to the extent of our love and tolerance for each other....

Such a sad story. cry

Hmmmm.I don't know how the 2 of them met but I know Satan just Scattered the Marriage.Was the Late Haliru consistently Physically Abusive to the Wife while Alive? Was the imprisoned lady trying to defend herself while under attack and the guy fell on the knife? So many questions runs through my mind.Very sad story

1 Like

Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by CorleonOfSicily: 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2020
Roon9:

call for our 250,000mAH lithium-ion solar powerbank that could power your TV, laptop, and up to 4 lighting points for up to 10 hours daily.

Pls how can we get your service at Abuja
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by carpdiemz: 4:24pm On Jan 27, 2020
Greenbirth:
I don't know why tiny women always filled with angered. Hot temperd all the time. Always using weapons to fight. Justify my statement by engaging smallish ladies and see what I mean.
Don’t mind slim girls they think they are the best and it got into their head not knowing thick girls rules now abeg any thick girl for a serious relationship should pm me even slim ones cuz I don’t have taste but I must test ur hot tempered status ..... grin
I pray the state governor have mercury on her before signing the death roll

1 Like

Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by ogbonti: 4:28pm On Jan 27, 2020
Greenbirth:

Not just tiny women but short women

They are very possessive, very affectionate and when angry, they can extremely retaliate!

Fear short women... they are deadly!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by henryhemon(m): 4:28pm On Jan 27, 2020
lalasticlala:

Meanwhile,
[url=https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1221760021635174402?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet]Sahara Reporters[/url] shared video showing the moment she was sentenced to death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9odLJrjaCpo

As a Muslim she would have known that her husband is entitled to 3 other wives so was she angry?
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by ipswitch: 4:32pm On Jan 27, 2020
Sad tales again. We may not know what is inside marriage until you we into it. To me it boils down to anger management. Then some wives/husbands body dey hot pass Ghana pepper MI O FE MI O GBA. Marriage is bullshit, not for babies too
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by Magnumproperty: 4:46pm On Jan 27, 2020
Roon9:

How much for this your power bank and can one pay in instalment?
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by izubext007: 4:53pm On Jan 27, 2020
Supreme Court Will Free Her, If Her Parents Are Smart Enough To Decamp To A P C
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by Roon9(m): 4:54pm On Jan 27, 2020
CorleonOfSicily:

Pls how can we get your service at Abuja

It can be duely delivered sir. That is no problem. Chat me up on 08069825433
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by Roon9(m): 4:57pm On Jan 27, 2020
Magnumproperty:

How much for this your power bank and can one pay in instalment?

76k. No instalment sir
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by SONofADAM(m): 5:06pm On Jan 27, 2020
What a sad story.....love ended her,,may we never face such faith!! Amen
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by foleskay(m): 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2020
OdefaGirl:
They would have considered the children nah....heeii.

Shut up. Don't defend evil.
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by Bonapart(m): 5:14pm On Jan 27, 2020
madridguy:
The messenger of Allah PBUH warned us to desist from anger. Anger is a small madness, once you're angry, the Shaytan will quickly seize the opportunity to enter your heart, control your mind and leads you to evil action.

This is what happened to Maryam, she allowed her anger to leads her to this.
your muhammad is the problem of this world.

Plague of a religion
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by tbaba1234: 5:25pm On Jan 27, 2020
richPHAROAH:
I DONT like how people judge things, did she just wake up and killed him? he provoked her and maybe hit her, in self defence she killed him.
in my opinion the only people that deserve death sentence are people that kill people for no reason like arm robbers, kidnappers , cultist etc.
if you slap me and i punch u and u cant take the punch and instead u die, it is not my fault

It was not self defense. She was not being abused
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by TruthSpeaker: 5:32pm On Jan 27, 2020
Yoighaman:
Son of former PDP chairman? How on earth do you want to escape such a verdict? In your next life, learn to control your anger and think deeply before you react...RIP in advance.

UNFORTUNATELY THERE WILL BE NO NEXT LIFE FOR HER TO EFFECT A CHANGE.
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by bigiyaro(m): 5:34pm On Jan 27, 2020
babe no worry, this is naija, nothing works, even the prison sef no go get the rope, just file for appeal and customise ur prison cell to ur taste, infact the warder will be killing themselves to serve u, just show them a little cash.
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by Soteriahascome: 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2020
qtx:

Exactly where the problem is, if it was an ordinary guy she killed, the case would have died down without further delay.
That is why i say THE LAW IN NIGERIA IS TOO WEAK TO CTACH THE STRONG BUT VERY STRONG TO CATCH ONLY THE WEAK.

You get the point now cool cool cool
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 27, 2020
This judgement should be reversed, it's too harsh, there should be a level of leniency in handling dis kind of a case, since d accused has children for her deceased husband, d judge is simply illogical and unshrewd, he has no legal discretion, dats an equivalent of Sharia law

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) / Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) / Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.