Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging (129204 Views)

Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court / Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) / Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by Rhema04(m): 8:08pm On Jan 27, 2020
Roon9:
If only self control had prevailed.

call for our 250,000mAH lithium-ion solar powerbank that could power your TV, laptop, and up to 4 lighting points for up to 10 hours daily.

How much is it?
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by Colonelswitz101(m): 8:16pm On Jan 27, 2020
OdefaGirl:

I will still drop that statement..... those children are going to grow up as orphans no matter the care given to them.
They are too tender to lose their parents in such a horrible way. Think about that.
They would have jailed her and not sentenced to death.
Ok ma...
Buh the madam should have seen it from ur perspective before murdering his husband.

This kind of punishment will serve as a deterrent to people who will say Las Las I will go to prison if I kill u( wife/husband)...
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by OdefaGirl(f): 8:20pm On Jan 27, 2020
Colonelswitz101:

Ok ma...
Buh the madam should have seen it from ur perspective before murdering his husband.

This kind of punishment will serve as a deterrent to people who will say Las Las I will go to prison if I kill u( wife/husband)...

It's a pity and so sad, especially for the children.
She must have regretted it by now, but it's already too late for that. Smh
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by Aku4089(m): 8:22pm On Jan 27, 2020
This is a big lesson to learn for all our anger married women
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by midnighter(f): 8:23pm On Jan 27, 2020
Aku4089:
This is a big lesson to learn for all our anger married women

AND cheating married men!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by tbaba1234: 8:25pm On Jan 27, 2020
midnighter:

Even a cheating man does not deserve extrajudicial murder.
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by midnighter(f): 8:29pm On Jan 27, 2020
tbaba1234:

Even a cheating man does not deserve extrajudicial murder.

Is the man dead or not

1 Like

Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by Magnumproperty: 8:32pm On Jan 27, 2020
Roon9:

76k. No instalment sir
Pls check my sig and let's talk on WhatsApp
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by cardoctor(m): 8:37pm On Jan 27, 2020
There are two sides to every coin. What may it really take for a wife to stab her husband to death? Check your conscience. PDP chairman's son.

1 Like

Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by nnol(m): 8:40pm On Jan 27, 2020
midnighter:

I saw in the news that she actually stabbed him because he refused to divorce her. Thats what the late mans friend said.

She said she wouldnt stop injuring and attacking him until he granted her a divorce
if that is the case the husband is to be blame.

1 Like

Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by tbaba1234: 8:45pm On Jan 27, 2020
cardoctor:
There are two sides to every coin. What may it really take for a wife to stab her husband to death? Check your conscience. PDP chairman's son.

The two families are powerful and wealthy.
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by tbaba1234: 8:46pm On Jan 27, 2020
nnol:

How?? He deserved to be stabbed because he did not divorce her
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by Theoarhics: 8:52pm On Jan 27, 2020
She no use better lawyer.
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by midnighter(f): 8:55pm On Jan 27, 2020
nnol:

I think she should have packed her belongings and gone back to her parents, since she already wants to divorce the man

No need to stab anybody joor

To me she is a very foolish woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by Roon9(m): 8:56pm On Jan 27, 2020
Rhema04:

How much is it?

Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by Edusouls(m): 8:57pm On Jan 27, 2020
When the devil comes into peoples life uninvited this the result, the devil is the worst thing in existence, but unfortunately we apease him due to our sinful life..
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by nnol(m): 9:04pm On Jan 27, 2020
midnighter:

I think she should have packed her belongings and gone back to her parents, since she already wants to divorce the man

No need to stab anybody joor

To me she is a very foolish woman.
Yeah,the worst thing she did was killing her husband.
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by nnol(m): 9:06pm On Jan 27, 2020
tbaba1234:

How?? He deserved to be stabbed because he did not divorce her

Oga i didn't say so
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 27, 2020
You were the mediator abi arbitrator
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by Kyari79(m): 9:14pm On Jan 27, 2020
She must face the trial Islamicaly
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by naturefellow(m): 9:21pm On Jan 27, 2020
How do you console someone that was given a death sentence pls?
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by midnighter(f): 9:31pm On Jan 27, 2020
nnol:
Yeah,the worst thing she did was killing her husband.

On that we can agree
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by Colonelswitz101(m): 9:51pm On Jan 27, 2020
OdefaGirl:

It's a pity and so sad, especially for the children.
She must have regretted it by now, but it's already too late for that. Smh

My dear violence isn't an option to me. I wish people in marriage will learn. If only they had separated, at least the loneliness n past memories would have thought them better n if the love is there they would have come back stronger... Its a pity the kids will grow up orphans n at the mercy of those that will see them as burden. Regardless, justice must be served. Have a good evening ma'am

1 Like

Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by ignis: 10:05pm On Jan 27, 2020
jimyjames:
She stabbed him in self defense the judge is not fair,

this is Sharia law I no go gree

Read what you wrote
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 27, 2020
jimyjames:
She stabbed him in self defense the judge is not fair,

this is Sharia law I no go gree

I hope you are mad , in defense, where is the evidences that shows the man attacked her first ? ... from the news , the man was stabbed on the bed probably when he is about to sleep after friends and family had already pleaded to both that night before they left. And they claimed that he said sorry when they were settling the issues... besides , be it self defense, what's the punishment for her actions.. ? . Do you even know how heavy the crime is , ? Stabbing while sleeping... dont let me say that you are mad once again. Be careful!!!!
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 27, 2020
vincentjk:
I thought they resolved this matter sometime around 2018 or is this one a different person again??

According to the closed source , they were about to settle out of court , but the lady some kind of arrogant and seen with another man months after .. though, I wasn't there oooo, just dem say oo
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by vincentjk(m): 11:10pm On Jan 27, 2020
Littleman123:

According to the closed source , they were about to settle out of court , but the lady some kind of arrogant and seen with another man months after .. though, I wasn't there oooo, just dem say oo

Hmm this is serous
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by SexytorresE(f): 11:24pm On Jan 27, 2020
For the first time In my life in this Nigeria I’m witnessing this . I saw beginning of a case to the end . Next should be a politician pls kiss I love this judgement and hope the death by hanging is true. Cos I hate nonsense
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by SexytorresE(f): 11:25pm On Jan 27, 2020
They should film it when Dey are hanging I want to see and belive something grin
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by mamaluwe22(f): 11:26pm On Jan 27, 2020
His religion permits him to marry more than one wife so what's with this cheating talk? Is cheating enough to take a life?

AND cheating married men![/quote]
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by tbaba1234: 11:31pm On Jan 27, 2020
mamaluwe22:
His religion permits him to marry more than one wife so what's with this cheating talk? Is cheating enough to take a life?

Cheating is different from having a second wife officially

1 Like

Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by Daddiflowz: 11:49pm On Jan 27, 2020
richPHAROAH:
I DONT like how people judge things, did she just wake up and killed him? he provoked her and maybe hit her, in self defence she killed him.
in my opinion the only people that deserve death sentence are people that kill people for no reason like arm robbers, kidnappers , cultist etc.
if you slap me and i punch u and u cant take the punch and instead u die, it is not my fault

Shut ur mouth ..ur head is obviously empty

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) / Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) / Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.