Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging (129272 Views)

Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court / Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) / Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by PDPGuy: 6:12pm On Jan 27, 2020
In my opinion, the verdict is wrong. Because she killed her late husband due to a sudden provocation, she should have been charged with manslaughter instead. Murder, as a crime, involves intent and premeditation; and it looks like she didn't have a 'sufficient' period of time to plan to kill him.
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by more4rm9ja: 6:15pm On Jan 27, 2020
madridguy:
The messenger of Allah PBUH warned us to desist from anger. Anger is a small madness, once you're angry, the Shaytan will quickly seize the opportunity to enter your heart, control your mind and leads you to evil action.

This is what happened to Maryam, she allowed her anger to leads her to this.
I need help on anger management too...I swear. God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by Bimpe29: 6:15pm On Jan 27, 2020
Such is life. She shouldn't have done what she did to Biliyaminu.
She stabbed him and that's how she became a widow, murderer and accused.
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by PussyShaver: 6:18pm On Jan 27, 2020
I don't think anyone has been hanged in Nigeria after all the death sentence by hanging. So, it does not make any difference. Recall that Rev King has not been hanged.
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by sundayoluwatimi(m): 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2020
moscobabs:
We want Justice for that man that was killed by his lawyer wife too

I think she is walking free already. She was pardoned, I suppose.
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by richPHAROAH: 6:32pm On Jan 27, 2020
tbaba1234:

It was not self defense. She was not being abused
so she just woke up took a knife and stabbed him??
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by Brown4key: 6:35pm On Jan 27, 2020
Please can any one help me with a YouTube creator and montinizaton call me on 08126709272
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by tbaba1234: 6:52pm On Jan 27, 2020
richPHAROAH:
so she just woke up took a knife and stabbed him??

You do not know the story. She accused him of cheating and injured him with a knife. A friend came over, settled them and took the man to the hospital.

The friend came back with the husband, stayed with them for a while and left when he thought everything was calm. She stabbed him again after the friend left, killing him.

There was no abuse involved.

2 Likes

Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by favour32(m): 6:52pm On Jan 27, 2020
Walk out and be called a coward rather than be called bold as controlled by anger through the effect tryptophan hydroxylase which takes over your thought process shocked shocked shocked
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by tbaba1234: 6:58pm On Jan 27, 2020
PDPGuy:
In my opinion, the verdict is wrong. Because she killed her late husband due to a sudden provocation, she should have been charged with manslaughter instead. Murder, as a crime, involves intent and premeditation; and it looks like she didn't have a 'sufficient' period of time to plan to kill him.

It was Murder. She stabbed him first, he went to the hospital. She stabbed him when he returned home again.

1 Like

Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by midnighter(f): 7:06pm On Jan 27, 2020
Mehn! So this beautiful woman will just waste like that

Please God, dont let me allow any useless fellow to soil my name abeg, this is terrible lipsrsealed
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by godliman: 7:06pm On Jan 27, 2020
madridguy:
The messenger of Allah PBUH warned us to desist from anger. Anger is a small madness, once you're angry, the Shaytan will quickly seize the opportunity to enter your heart, control your mind and leads you to evil action.

mohamed himself beheaded hundreds of jews and shekau has continued the ministry of killing for Allah, how do we explain that sir
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by tbaba1234: 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2020
KngGezy:

She stabbed him multiple times. I dont think a repeated act will be considered as manslaughter. When manslaughter in itself doesn't have intent. But obviously there the intention to kill when you repeatedly stab a person

A manslaughter case will be when a car mistakenly hits someone once unknowingly. But when It can be proven that the car had repeatedly hit the target. I think the repeated act can tell the court of the intent of the accused was actually to kill and not manslaughter.

Not to forget that she had already injured him with a knife earlier in the night and he went to the hospital.

2 Likes

Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by nnol(m): 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2020
An ordinary divorce would have avoided dis mess.
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by midnighter(f): 7:11pm On Jan 27, 2020
Greenbirth:
I don't know why tiny women always filled with angered. Hot temperd all the time. Always using weapons to fight. Justify my statement by engaging smallish ladies and see what I mean.

Its actually short men who do more of this and its a widely known phenomenon known as "short man syndrome".

They overcompensate for their small stature by being very hyper and explosive so that people wont use their height to oppress them

1 Like

Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by tbaba1234: 7:15pm On Jan 27, 2020
KngGezy:

She bit off his ear, he went to the hospital. He came home and she saw a text and stabbed him multiple times both on the privates

Thanks
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by midnighter(f): 7:17pm On Jan 27, 2020
modsfucker:
And to think that their little child would grow as a full blown orphan, is heartbreaking cry

I think its better for the child to go and live with the grandma than grow up with an unfortunate set of parents like that
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by PDPGuy: 7:20pm On Jan 27, 2020
tbaba1234:

It was Murder. She stabbed him first, he went to the hospital. She stabbed him when he returned home again.
Oh I see
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by midnighter(f): 7:22pm On Jan 27, 2020
tiredoflife:
Funny thing is this bitch snatched the guy from her best friend
The best friend out of pain left for the UK
Now she killed the guy and she too will die

You see? They say that a man who killed his mate with a sword insists that nobody should walk behind him with a sharp object.

Why do people behave like this
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by midnighter(f): 7:31pm On Jan 27, 2020
nnol:
An ordinary divorce would have avoided dis mess.

I saw in the news that she actually stabbed him because he refused to divorce her. Thats what the late mans friend said.

She said she wouldnt stop injuring and attacking him until he granted her a divorce
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by OdefaGirl(f): 7:34pm On Jan 27, 2020
foleskay:

Shut up. Don't defend evil.

You lack the moral right to tell me that.....I dropped my opinion and that's mine.
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by tbaba1234: 7:37pm On Jan 27, 2020
midnighter:

I saw in the news that she actually stabbed him because he refused to divorce her. Thats what the late mans friend said.

She said she wouldnt stop injuring and attacking him until he granted her a divorce

She demanded divorce and promised to cut off his privates. She picked up knives several times and even picked up a broken bottle.

She was crazy.

The man probably thought it was something they could resolve.
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by OdefaGirl(f): 7:38pm On Jan 27, 2020
Colonelswitz101:

If u opened this thread n it says that a man that stabbed the wife is to be hanged, will u still drop this comment of urs?

I will still drop that statement..... those children are going to grow up as orphans no matter the care given to them.
They are too tender to lose their parents in such a horrible way. Think about that.
They would have jailed her and not sentenced to death.
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by tbaba1234: 7:40pm On Jan 27, 2020
OdefaGirl:

I will still drop that statement..... those children are going to grow up as orphans no matter the care given to them.
They are too tender to lose their parents in such a horrible way. Think about that.
They would have jailed her and not sentenced to death.

It is more or less a life sentence. She will not be hanged. No Governor will sign the warrant. There are thousands of people on death row in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by midnighter(f): 7:43pm On Jan 27, 2020
tbaba1234:

She demanded divorce and promised to cut off his privates. She picked up knives several times and even picked up a broken bottle.

She was crazy.

The man probably thought it was something they could resolve.

Yes, she kept rushing with broken stuff and they were holding her and disarming her. Until she got past their defences.

I dont see why you allow the useless guy to spoil your life, is it not better for you if he stays alive? She was not intelligent at all

So many people in this country need psychological help to control their wild emotions

Even when they sentenced her she was screaming like a masquerade spirit smh
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by Saao(m): 7:47pm On Jan 27, 2020
madridguy:

what about those people you guys beheaded? Is that anger also?
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by OdefaGirl(f): 7:51pm On Jan 27, 2020
MarianaTrench:

Would you have made this same statement if the guy she killed was your brother?! angry

It's very painful but looking at those children, my heart will melt. It's better they grow up and learn who their mum is.
Nobody can ever be their mother or father, no matter the care given to them.
I will only push the case if they are not remorseful and bragging to my face.
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by richPHAROAH: 7:56pm On Jan 27, 2020
tbaba1234:

You do not know the story. She accused him of cheating and injured him with a knife. A friend came over, settled them and took the man to the hospital.

The friend came back with the husband, stayed with them for a while and left when he thought everything was calm. She stabbed him again after the friend left, killing him.

There was no abuse involved.
see, lets keep sentiments aside and look at this scenerio from a real point of view. she accuses him of cheating, he tries to defend himself, she starts insulting him with abusive words, he gets angry and hits her, she retialiates out of anger and slaps him too, he as stronger guy gets angry and bets the hell out of her she out of frustration takes a knife and stabs him.
i am not saying this is exactly what happened, but we all know that this is how shit like this always go. too bad the dead cannot speak.
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by galadima77(m): 8:01pm On Jan 27, 2020
This is for those of you that can not control your emotions once upset. I suppose she was trying to prove a point to the husband at the peak of anger.

Some of you run mouth beyond bounds once upset, even things that should forever remain in your thoughts.

Honestly one of the most dangerous people to be around are those who have total control over their emotions. The ones above are mere sissies.
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by tbaba1234: 8:03pm On Jan 27, 2020
richPHAROAH:
see, lets keep sentiments aside and look at this scenerio from a real point of view. she accuses him of cheating, he tries to defend himself, she starts insulting him with abusive words, he gets angry and hits her, she retialiates out of anger and slaps him too, he as stronger guy gets angry and bets the hell out of her she out of frustration takes a knife and stabs him.
i am not saying this is exactly what happened, but we all know that this is how shit like this always go. too bad the dead cannot speak.

She was not hit. There is no evidence of that

In fact, she picked up knives and bottles to attack him when people tried to separate. She promised to cut off his genitals if he did not divorce her. This is in the presence of people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) / Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) / Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.