Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,895 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) (102936 Views)

Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) / Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging / Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Cherez: 1:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
degamemaster:

Will shut up your gutter mouth there? If the man killed were your relative, would you have said this nonsense ?
Tomorrow, go and kill somebody, I will personally judge your case and also supervise your hanging.
Bros, I'm here to share ideas & learn not to fight.
My point is that the woman would never have killed her husband if not for rage. We all have rage sometimes and I bet you with remorse, I will forgive even the one who murders me.
Evan is a premeditated sadist who subjects his victims to untold hardship, pain, devastation, fear and perpetual horror

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:03pm On Jan 28, 2020
Zionify:
which is very wicked d rich always oppressing d poor d punishment too harsh God will deal with dat judge if she doesn't reverse her word God will also sentence her before Maryam

Shut up please!
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 28, 2020
12Monkeys:

The crime was committed in Abuja and tried in a federal high court.

All convicted capital offenders get an automatic appeal which can be continued up to the Supreme court.

If all appeals are exhausted, the execution can only be carried out by an executive order by a duly elected governor which the FCT does not have. The minister of FCT is not constitutionality empowered to grant pardons or a prerogative of mercy. So if the minister can not grant pardons, he can not sign warrants either.
Who then will sign her death warrant as constitutionally mandated for executions?

This is the reason federal judges hardly pass death sentences. The case of Kabirui Sokoto who was responsible for over 200 deaths in the Abuja Nyanya bombings and Okah's Independence day lethal bombings saw only life sentences as both crimes were committed in Abuja and tried at an Abuja high court.

Only Governors can sign a warrant. Even the president doesn't have that responsibility although he can grant pardons or commutations to a life sentence.

The point I am making is that, the useless woman judge who passed this sentence is not aware of the intricacies surrounding death sentences within federal jurisprudence .

She is obviously from the same school as Tanko.

If in doubt, why did the FG hand Maj Mustapha and Gen Bamiyi to Lagos state for prosecution?

Even in the US, the FBI may decide to try someone in a state court rather than federal when looking for a death sentence. The only crimes that can lead to a death conviction in a US federal court is espionage and treason. Same rules apply in Nigeria.

I really understand the piece. what is the fate of the convict with respect to this? i am eager to know. Thanks smiley
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by ladykolly(f): 2:15pm On Jan 28, 2020
eni4real:
This will serve as a deterrent to someone like you who think you can kill your spouse and go Scot free...

Every angry spouse should learn from this !!

Learn to control your anger if you are a temperamental type!!!

Or better still don't marry if you are not emotionally mature!!!
something must be wrong with you upstairs, when i comment did i ask for your opinion. If you don’t like my comment then waka pass, you think everyone would reason like you that is quick to judge. If this was your sister or mother how would you feel that is if you have feelings. Learn how to reason, pray this don’t fall on your household.
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by ladykolly(f): 2:20pm On Jan 28, 2020
einsteine:

Your point being? She should have been set free?

When would people stop this what-aboutism?
if you can read my comment again without sentiment, you would understand the angle am coming from.... i never asked or said she should be set free
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by ladykolly(f): 2:23pm On Jan 28, 2020
isthatso:

is it that she didnt kill the man? please dont be stupid!!
i am not, what about you? Why is it hard to comprehend a write up.
Don’t read with sentiment.
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by ladykolly(f): 2:25pm On Jan 28, 2020
millionboi2:
I thought u have an evidence to prove she neva killd her husband.
read without sentiments
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Mummymahdi(f): 2:25pm On Jan 28, 2020
Jabioro:
I can because of this revealed my true indentity,the time,and where I worked then,the witness,and her ..My children were young then.. glory be to God...I remarried in the year 2016.. that's after seventeen years of my last born with her..She had remarried to a man with three wives ,she is the fourth woman.Today ours children are doing better,we communicate once a while when the need arises..when her father fell sick around 2011 I was the one who provided the cure to the ailments..You see life is by wisdom my dear..It got to a stage I wanted to commit suicide..I shelves it because of my children.Where am I today..a victory,a vindicated fellow.Saada made a blunder mistake of her life.She could have gone for concubine too,if she want bed satisfaction, ingnored all her late husband errors.She won't be in this traumatized position.I have over grown many adversity..I am here to lie, I am here to learned and give insight to some issues..and the same time use my case as a study, example for many coming up homes, business and other lives..

U really are brave sir, and have made good decision, I use to argue that then such doesn't happen or its very rare especially in the north. .

That woman have regretted it and will regret for the rest of her life.
May God protect and guide us always.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by millionboi2: 2:37pm On Jan 28, 2020
ladykolly:
read without sentiments
sentiment with a killer.....if u kill sombody u end like her

#Saynotoviolence
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by einsteine(m): 2:41pm On Jan 28, 2020
ladykolly:
if you can read my comment again without sentiment, you would understand the angle am coming from.... i never asked or said she should be set free

But you are engaging in whataboutism. Lots of people are sentenced daily for the same crime. No need to bring in the money aspect
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by ladykolly(f): 2:44pm On Jan 28, 2020
millionboi2:
sentiment with a killer.....if u kill sombody u end like her

#Saynotoviolence

lol
Now i know you read that again with sentiment...
From what i wrote that she is a killer we know, but am coming from the point why some people from an average background don’t get justice for things like this too
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by mechanics(m): 2:44pm On Jan 28, 2020
She shouldn't have killed her husband, the law has to take its course
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by ladykolly(f): 2:47pm On Jan 28, 2020
einsteine:

But you are engaging in whataboutism. Lots of people are sentenced daily for the same crime. No need to bring in the money aspect
daily
I doubt that
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Strawberryg(f): 2:50pm On Jan 28, 2020
ladykolly:
I stand to be corrected
Why do i feel money was involved in this judgement...
She isn’t the first to kill her husband, there are also men who killed their wife’s, what has been their judgment.
What about Kidnappers who still kills what has been their judgment?
Madam stop making stupid comments that potrays u as another heartless killer. Imagine ur argument, so if u think others have bn killing thier spouses n going Scott free, it should turn to normal trends so that people like u can continue stabbing thier husbands n be expecting pity n no consequences for ur action. U think the punishment is not enof right? If it were to be my son or brother she stabbed, I would have long contracted someone that will even poison her in that detention....
Rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Juliearth(f): 2:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
larryking540:

My mistake babe ,
No point been in a toxic relationship ,I wouldn't blame them ,every they we move and interact with ladies only to find out most of them these days get married because of financial freedom ,only to start regretting becus they can't tame the guy down after marriage ,

I just wish ladies put money aside which is also very important and go with Love first and money shall come

Most of these ladies that marry for money do so because they are lazy. There is nothing as refreshing (for a lady) as having your own money/savings/investments and not having to depend on a man for every darn need.

Toxicity in relationship can be curbed to a great extent if men can keep their affairs private and discrete. I know a married man with multiple side chicks. The side chicks would always call the man's wife to insult her, telling her to leave so they can come in...that woman tolerated that level of disrespect because of her children... So men need to keep it discrete...

Women on the other hand, should learn to cut down on the paranoia, close marking and jealousy... And if it has been proven beyond reasonable doubt that he is cheating, it is better to seek for divorce or separation, than stay and become "mad" in the name of keeping your man... After all, "we die there" is not meant for all.
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by einsteine(m): 2:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
ladykolly:
lol
Now i know you read that again with sentiment...
From what i wrote that she is a killer we know, but am coming from the point why some people from an average background don’t get justice for things like this too

They do.

Which person from an average background has been stabbed by a spouse that was set free?
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by einsteine(m): 2:57pm On Jan 28, 2020
ladykolly:
daily
I doubt that

Go to the nearest high court and sit in on proceedings.

That you don't see the case in front page doesn't mean it's not happening.

As bad as Nigeria is, it's not Somalia. If you kill your spouse, you will have your day in court.
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by ladykolly(f): 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2020
Strawberryg:

Madam stop making stupid comments that potrays u as another heartless killer. Imagine ur argument, so if u think others have bn killing thier spouses n going Scott free, it should turn to normal trends so that people like u can continue stabbing thier husbands n be expecting pity n no consequences for ur action. U think the punishment is not enof right? If it were to be my son or brother she stabbed, I would have long contracted someone that will even poison her in that detention....
Rubbish
angry soul
My opinion
Your hate
Your business
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by ladykolly(f): 3:02pm On Jan 28, 2020
einsteine:

Go to the nearest high court and sit in on proceedings.

That you don't see the case in front page doesn't mean it's not happening.

As bad as Nigeria is, it's not Somalia. If you kill your spouse, you will have your day in court.
ok if you say so
But am still waiting for a similar story line judgment
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Strawberryg(f): 3:10pm On Jan 28, 2020
ladykolly:

angry soul
My opinion
Your hate
Your business

U are the one who is a lost soul..
I pity the unfortunate man that will marry a mentally deranged killer sympathizer like u...
Ur likes will never get close to my sons n brothers...
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by ladykolly(f): 3:16pm On Jan 28, 2020
Strawberryg:

I pity the unfortunate man that will marry a mentally deranged killer sympathizer like u...
Lol
I can’t get close to your people or person because have been married...
I don’t do women fighting women... grow up with this
You don’t judge people every one has their opinion.
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by ladykolly(f): 3:17pm On Jan 28, 2020
Strawberryg:

If you didn’t understand, you would have just asked for an explanation for my opinion
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by thatkindthing: 3:29pm On Jan 28, 2020
Was she shouting mummy mummy when she was stabbing her husband
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Ty440: 3:31pm On Jan 28, 2020
RIP to the living death
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by chaerman: 3:39pm On Jan 28, 2020
Tit for tat
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Katuul: 3:45pm On Jan 28, 2020
Cherez:
It hurts me so badly that the wicked and heartless Evan's is still in custody and not sentenced to death already but this woman who I'm sure only out of anger and never wickedness mistakenly killed her husband is being sent to the gallows.
I wish she can be pardoned for the sake of their child
Life imprisonment would do
It's well

IF YOU LIKE GO AND KILL YOUR OWN HUSBAND BY MISTAKE
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 28, 2020
ladykolly:
something must be wrong with you upstairs, when i comment did i ask for your opinion. If you don’t like my comment then waka pass, you think everyone would reason like you that is quick to judge. If this was your sister or mother how would you feel that is if you have feelings. Learn how to reason, pray this don’t fall on your household.
So if the killed husband is your brother, you will side the wicked wife right?? shocked shocked

You better learn from this .. Put your anger in check!!!
All your excuses are not tenable when right judgement take its course. Repent!!!!
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by cococandy(f): 3:47pm On Jan 28, 2020
All these men happy to see the judgment hope you will be as excited when other wife killers get the same judgment.
We know your excitement has nothing to do with justice but your woman hate.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Legendguru: 3:56pm On Jan 28, 2020
Why
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by BreconHills(m): 4:05pm On Jan 28, 2020
12Monkeys:

The crime was committed in Abuja and so falls under the FCT federal courts.

She can not be tried in a random state but only within the boundaries of the state the crime was committed .

The only reason you are witnessing an unofficial moratorium on carrying out executions is because most governors since 1999 are not willing to sign any death warrants .

Only that demon Oshiomole has been signing death sentences. In one day, Oshiomole signed the death sentences of 12 condemned inmates.

Rev King is still breathing because the Lagos state governors have refused to sign his death warrant .

I agree.
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Exodora: 4:18pm On Jan 28, 2020
Had left left her marriage before this , the society would have tagged her a failure .
Now see where low self-esteem has landed her now.
Marriage is not by force , marriage is a neccessity yet people won't listen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Marries An Old Man In Akwa Ibom, Pre-Wedding Photos Spark Reactions / Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) / Two Women Fight In Public, Strip Each Other Unclad (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.