Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) (103002 Views)

Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) / Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging / Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 10:43am On Jan 28, 2020
Probably learnt all her evil ways from her mummy, angry

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by obioji(f): 10:46am On Jan 28, 2020
So sad. They didn't enjoyed the "happily ever" of marriage. Guess she was not ready for marriage.
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Soulsymbol99: 10:49am On Jan 28, 2020
Mummymahdi:

U are correct both of them are spoilt brats all their 2 years stay was fool of fights and beatings and d husband was like that. b4 marrying her he is use to womanizing she shouldn't have bother, she should have leave not fight for herself

Both of them are jst a product of bad parenting,itz unfortunate.hope people learn from this,especially parents.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by degamemaster(m): 10:51am On Jan 28, 2020
Cherez:
It hurts me so badly that the wicked and heartless Evan's is still in custody and not sentenced to death already but this woman who I'm sure only out of anger and never wickedness mistakenly killed her husband is being sent to the gallows.
I wish she can be pardoned for the sake of their child
Life imprisonment would do
It's well

Will shut up your gutter mouth there? If the man killed were your relative, would you have said this nonsense ?
Tomorrow, go and kill somebody, I will personally judge your case and also supervise your hanging.
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by blowjohn(m): 10:52am On Jan 28, 2020
Hedonisst:
If it was a poor guy from a poor family that she killed like that, the case would have been thrown out since. But we're talking about the son of a former PDP chairman who is also a big fish in the North. So for the matter na sorry be her name.

The poor family in would have asked for money I think.
Not necessarily throw the case out
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Hisduchess(f): 10:53am On Jan 28, 2020
AFONJACOW:
bia , ofeke abua kpuchie onu undecided tongue

Efi ndi Afonja taa mechipu onu gi ebe ahu.o bu ginwa bu ofeke amaghi mgbe ekere nku ukwa.mara onwe gi na I kpali mmadu na internet.o buro ka anyi Mara na I bu onye Igbo ka I ga eji kpoo anyi ofeke,I chere na m amaghi ihe o putara,Biko kpachara onwe go anya.ekwuchago m ka o ha m na onu.
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by toye440: 10:57am On Jan 28, 2020
gambia:
She messed up with the wrong family.
Yea, but its just that our justice system is throwing me off kilter. Her sentence was predicated on the fact that she kill her husband, which amounts to taking the laws into ur hands. But we have boko boys who hv killed and attack our sovrienty been rehabilitated, and as they say what is good for the goose is good for the gander, so why cant we strike a balance. Mind U I will never and can never support her actions, because she had d right to walk away from the union and not the right to take anothers life because he/ she betrayed ur love.
Afterall she knew Islam permits 4, if u dont want to share ur husband swallow ur pride and beg a christian to marry u.
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by degamemaster(m): 10:58am On Jan 28, 2020
Cherez:

O doro gi anya na-Abu m nwa-ama-ala?
Nna m Evan mere ndu mmadu egwu ma nyuo ha ikpakwu, igaro aghota

Stop talking trash, "mu onwem bu kwa nwa-amala, enweghi ihe I ga akorom akorom banyere okwu Evans" so Evan's case was that of high profile kidnapping and extortions and not killings for whatever reason. You can't know more than the prosecutors and judges. As a matter of fact and conscience, I will advocate Evan's release and freedom and arrest and behead our useless and wicked politicians starting from buhari to last man.
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by northvietnam(m): 11:00am On Jan 28, 2020
ValCon888:
She's crying because she thinks she's going to die immediately. She should take a chill pill and relax. Contrary to what she thinks, she has many more years to live.

It will take some years before the case goes all the way to the Supreme Court where the death penalty will be upheld, and a few extra years before the sentence is carried out.

She'll do well to use that time to find peace with her Maker.

Moral of the story: Before you act in anger, stop and think. That action you're about to take can ruin your life.

You are forgetting it’s a wealthy mans son .. everything will happen in not less than 2 years
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Mummymahdi(f): 11:03am On Jan 28, 2020
ecowas:

Abeg let us have the full gist, seems these northern women are extremely violent

It will soon surface and news will reach u. The men are cultivating what they sow in most cases they don't value women cos polygamy and womanizing doesn't mean any serious thing Herr, u can find a man with 10 kids from 8 different. Women each woman take care of her own or leave and the kids suffer it for the man he needs new lady after a while most especially the illiterate among us which are the higher percentage.
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by carnal: 11:14am On Jan 28, 2020
12Monkeys:

The crime was committed in Abuja and tried in a federal high court.

All convicted capital offenders get an automatic appeal which can be continued up to the Supreme court.

If all appeals are exhausted, the execution can only be carried out by an executive order by a duly elected governor which the FCT does not have. The minister of FCT is not constitutionality empowered to grant pardons or a prerogative of mercy. So if the minister can not grant pardons, he can not sign warrants either.
Who then will sign her death warrant as constitutionally mandated for executions?

This is the reason federal judges hardly pass death sentences. The case of Kabirui Sokoto who was responsible for over 200 deaths in the Abuja Nyanya bombings and Okah's Independence day lethal bombings saw only life sentences as both crimes were committed in Abuja and tried at an Abuja high court.

Only Governors can sign a warrant. Even the president doesn't have that responsibility although he can grant pardons or commutations to a life sentence.

The point I am making is that, the useless woman judge who passed this sentence is not aware of the intricacies surrounding death sentences within federal jurisprudence .

She is obviously from the same school as Tanko.

If in doubt, why did the FG hand Maj Mustapha and Gen Bamiyi to Lagos state for prosecution?

Even in the US, the FBI may decide to try someone in a state court rather than federal when looking for a death sentence. The only crimes that can lead to a death conviction in a US federal court is espionage and treason. Same rules apply in Nigeria.
thanks for these in sight.meaning she might be here until another 10years or even more
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by sphinx54: 11:14am On Jan 28, 2020
12Monkeys:

The crime was committed in Abuja and so falls under the FCT federal courts.

She can not be tried in a random state but only within the boundaries of the state the crime was committed .

The only reason you are witnessing an unofficial moratorium on carrying out executions is because most governors since 1999 are not willing to sign any death warrants .

Only that demon Oshiomole has been signing death sentences. In one day, Oshiomole signed the death sentences of 12 condemned inmates.

Rev King is still breathing because the Lagos state governors have refused to sign his death warrant .

Hmmm, Oshiomole is trully a demon for doing the right thing.
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Mummymahdi(f): 11:15am On Jan 28, 2020
She wasn't d 1 shouting mummy in the video and elderly woman was shouting mummy mummy walking out of the court room Maryam Sanda is a young lady and was still kneeling down crying and calling on Allah, while her lawyer and male relation can be seen trying to calm her. She wasn't d one abeg OP
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Mummymahdi(f): 11:18am On Jan 28, 2020
anonymous1759:

How wish you could say this nonsense if it was your father, brother or uncle. You think it's easy to loose someone? She's wicked i can't hit a girl with a punch talk less of attacking her with a weapon. Stabbing someone is not a mistake.
If she had pushed the husband mistakenly and he fell and die that's an accident. Any who uses weapon to fight is wicked deep down put Anger aside.

Only God and the family of the man are in better position to Pardon her. Losing someone is very difficult.

That shows u value women and u are kind but in her case the fights and beatings she got in the Twp years marriage is something else she didn't do well by not leaving the marriage cos both of them are spoilt brats
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Patojargz: 11:20am On Jan 28, 2020
Man no b God! No doubt!
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by more4rm9ja: 11:21am On Jan 28, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:
Hmmm... A lesson to everyone. Be careful how you react when angry..

Meanwhile, Honorable NwaAmaikpe, what have you got to say about this?
Ode undecided Does that dude ever make any sense to you? Mumu minions.
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Rhydoboy2(m): 11:22am On Jan 28, 2020
If I tell you guys that they may later release her nko.. this is Nigeria anyway.. anything is possible
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by HAgbonna(m): 11:24am On Jan 28, 2020
Well... In as much as she took a life,which to me is should literally be death as penalty. I tend to restrain from issues like this because;
1. what is the diseased was strangling her to death, then she reached to a knife
2. what if the diseased missed a stab on her but she had hers aimed well
3. what if it was a matter or kill or get killed.
However, all these are what if!!
still wrong to take a life
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 28, 2020
ladykolly:
I stand to be corrected
Why do i feel money was involved in this judgement...
She isn’t the first to kill her husband, there are also men who killed their wife’s, what has been their judgment.
What about Kidnappers who still kills what has been their judgment?
This will serve as a deterrent to someone like you who think you can kill your spouse and go Scot free...

Every angry spouse should learn from this !!

Learn to control your anger if you are a temperamental type!!!

Or better still don't marry if you are not emotionally mature!!!
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by rbjimoh: 11:28am On Jan 28, 2020
Now, she leans the finality of her own death pronounced in the presence of her mother and the public. She most probably didn't premeditated killing her husband, but excessive anger pushed her into doing it.

The trial judge might probably have been lenient in ruling, if she and her mother had not attempted to cover-up by cleaning the crime scene.

The prophet of Allah, Mohammed (S.A.W), said the heart of man becomes receptive to the devil any time he is angry. If you are angry while standing, sit. If you are angry while sitting, lie on your back. If you are angry while lying, don't talk.

The life of this world is not perfect, and so everyone of us. If you catch your spouse cheating, don't result to violence.

The extreme action you could take, in any case, is divorce.
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by fynn12(f): 11:29am On Jan 28, 2020
frbona:
Maybe, just maybe, her sentence could be commuted to life imprisonment. For the sake of her child.
Just saying

definitely supreme Court will do that life in imprisonment
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Mummymahdi(f): 11:29am On Jan 28, 2020
Antoeni:
Am apologies to the familys of late mallam Billiyaminu bello, I m not against the laws, I rather Considering The baby for making her to be total infant, Honestly speaking, the familys of late mallam billiyaminu bello, should forgive her for the sake of Allah and the little baby, Taking revenge will not bring back their lost son and I don't know what joy will someone derive from seeing another person dying, My concern is not the lady been alive but the pains the child will go through now and in the future, losing both parents to the same crime only escalates her pains but one out two will reduce her pains. The actions of the husband's family and the rule of law (court) will definitely affect her psychologically. (No offence to anyone please, full respect to the people involved) may his continues rest in perfect peace

I will never feel relief to grow up and find that my mum kill my dad, the girl will suffer psychological trauma weither maryam is dead or alive. What will friends , school , community etc be saying about her? Do u think I will allow my son to marry a girl that her mum kill her dad. She have spoilt the girls future back and front and no way that girl will grow to be proud of her mum one bit. Maryam should die or stay in prison d daughter was lessthan a year when maryam killed Bilyamin and since then f baby stays with her grandma and now that's she is 3years she doesn't even know her mum
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by AdemolaA2: 11:29am On Jan 28, 2020
ValCon888:
She's crying because she thinks she's going to die immediately. She should take a chill pill and relax. Contrary to what she thinks, she has many more years to live.

It will take some years before the case goes all the way to the Supreme Court where the death penalty will be upheld, and a few extra years before the sentence is carried out.

She'll do well to use that time to find peace with her Maker.

Moral of the story: Before you act in anger, stop and think. That action you're about to take can ruin your life.

Are you a lawyer bro ?
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Mummymahdi(f): 11:30am On Jan 28, 2020
rbjimoh:
Now, she leans the finality of her own death pronounced in the presence of her mother and the public. She most probably didn't premeditated killing her husband, but excessive anger pushed her into doing it.

The trial judge might probably have been lenient in ruling, if she and her mother had not attempted to cover-up by cleaning the crime scene.

The prophet of Allah, Mohammed (S.A.W), said the heart of man becomes receptive to the devil any time he is angry. If you are angry while standing, sit. If you are angry while sitting, lie on your back. If you are angry while lying, don't talk.

The life of this world is not perfect, and so everyone of us. If you catch your spouse cheating, don't result to violence.

The extreme action you could take, in any case, is divorce.

Thats it.
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Mummymahdi(f): 11:34am On Jan 28, 2020
johnmattew:
money and power are obviously involved..the victim was the son of former PDP chairman....if the woman was the daughter of former PDP chairman,she would have been discharged in the sense that it was self defense

She is also from a very wealthy family . her mother alone is something else . the former party chairman wasn't as wealthy as her dad
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Juliearth(f): 11:35am On Jan 28, 2020
larryking540:

We don forger ahead my bro , wat to do ,we just learnt on our house hold if you meet a very over jealous lady we don't even find it hard to break up with you we give u the break up speech and reasons along side with past family experience

Lol @ breakup speech. No point being in a toxic relationship actually.

PS I am sis and not bro.
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Mummymahdi(f): 11:36am On Jan 28, 2020
Donaldoni:
Nonsense!

She wasn't the one shouting 'mummy' as she had already we been led out... angry

Useless hungry bloggers!! angry

Thats it. An elderly woman was shouting while maryam was still crying there with her lawyer and male relation

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Mummymahdi(f): 11:38am On Jan 28, 2020
northvietnam:

You are forgetting it’s a wealthy mans son .. everything will happen in not less than 2 years

If is case of wealth her father is more wealthier than d former party chairman
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by Mummymahdi(f): 11:40am On Jan 28, 2020
oloriooko:
She's carrying a baby shocked shocked shocked
She must be a very short tempered lady now she's calm and shouting mum, what does she want the mum of the dude she stabbed to death say?

Issue if incompetent blogger's she wasn't d one shouting mummy it can be seen is an elderly woman shouting walking out of d Court room
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by fabienjoe: 11:41am On Jan 28, 2020
12Monkeys:

Who did Evans kill?

Yaribanza. Rather than fish out your so-called big men that operate a network of ritual killers to feed their monthly juju contract you are here shouting Evans that only kidnapped Nnewi billionaires.

......and that is supposed to be a good thing..?.You're no better than the one you attacked..but why are Nigerians attached to their ethnicity to the point of stupidity and insensitivity? Nigeria is toast!
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:42am On Jan 28, 2020
more4rm9ja:
Ode undecided Does that dude ever make any sense to you? Mumu minions.

You're a Compound FOOL! How is it your business who i decide to mention in my comment? If he doesn't make sense all the time to you, he does make sense sometimes to me and I'm sure as hell he's well educated and exposed than you slowpoke.... Stay off ma business!
Re: Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) by more4rm9ja: 11:45am On Jan 28, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:

You're a Compound FOOL! How is it your business who i decide to mention in my comment? If he doesn't make sense all the time to you, he does make sense sometimes to me and I'm sure as hell he's well educated and exposed than you slowpoke.... Stay off ma business!
It's even worse than I thought. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Marries An Old Man In Akwa Ibom, Pre-Wedding Photos Spark Reactions / Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) / Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.